MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSecluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain - Page 4 I_voting_barSecluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSecluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain - Page 4 I_voting_barSecluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain

4 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain - Page 4 Empty Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

*walks here* we're here.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain - Page 4 Empty Re: Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain

Post by Feb 30th Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:53 pm

(i'm in spirit form. HOW IN THE HELL CAN YOU SEE ME >.<)
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1286

Back to top Go down

Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain - Page 4 Empty Re: Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:54 pm

(no i can hear ur voice)
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:56 pm

*takes out some snacks*

Pops is always doing that spirit stuff....
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:56 pm

(Is a slayer.. so can see you....)

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:57 pm

(well i'm just looking in the direction she is and talking to a voice)
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:59 pm

............... gah *comes out of spirit form and lands on a tree branch* when i said protect someone and stand by them. i mean it. just because she hasn't been around doesn't mean she doesn't care about you. at least wait before moving on.
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:01 pm

*gets infront of Utena*Dont for a minute try and understand her...

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:02 pm

HEY POPS....DO YOU KNOW WHATS GOING ON???
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:02 pm

i have been waiting... i've been waiting for at least 2 months now... and there is no sign of her... i keep wondering when she's gonna come back on and if she will... i still care about her too but u know.. it's really hard having a relationship in which the person lives in another state and u only can talk to them through thr internet... and they haven't been on lately... i am still waiting but nothing,.. what am i supposed to do? and when i say something to i stick to it also.,.. i wanna protect ppl as much i can too i'll die for everyone i know and love but the thing is when u break my heart is when i need to start to move on from hurt and agony in my life.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:09 pm

GOD DAMNIT EMAN I Should kill you... just leave us alone...

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:10 pm

*walks off* screw this.. keep everything and just whatever hope ok?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:11 pm

*appears infront of Utena*

Where do you think your going?
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:13 pm

DAMNIT EMAN IM GONNA KILL YOu......*Leaves for a fucking long as time to get things situatied*

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:13 pm

home.. i'm done.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:14 pm

no your not and hope dont leave..
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:14 pm

sighs. i understand that feeling. and probably i couldn't beat that feeling. but...*vanishes with tears to spirit realm*
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:15 pm

what're u planning to do to me kai?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:17 pm

nothing but you deserve hope..i dont want to see any of you like this
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:19 pm

i do? how... she is like the heaven above the clouds and white angels.. and i'm peasant obeying her majesty... i cannot and do not deserve her.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:21 pm

Utena you do trust me...even though i did not understand what you just said
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:22 pm

i do trust u kai... and i said that she's on a whole other level meaning i don't deserve her. (sorry if my speaking is too complex most of this stuff comes from my heart which has a little shakespearean love in it)
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:25 pm

(oh ok)

Utena what does your heart say about Hope?

(ive never spoken like this before)
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:27 pm

(lol ok)

i can't say.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:33 pm

well my heart says that you belong with her...
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:34 pm

no i don't.. i don't belong with anyone.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next