MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Utena Tenjou ~ Prince of the Ages. I_vote_lcapUtena Tenjou ~ Prince of the Ages. I_voting_barUtena Tenjou ~ Prince of the Ages. I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Utena Tenjou ~ Prince of the Ages. I_vote_lcapUtena Tenjou ~ Prince of the Ages. I_voting_barUtena Tenjou ~ Prince of the Ages. I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Utena Tenjou ~ Prince of the Ages. EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Utena Tenjou ~ Prince of the Ages. EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Utena Tenjou ~ Prince of the Ages. EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Utena Tenjou ~ Prince of the Ages. EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Utena Tenjou ~ Prince of the Ages. EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Utena Tenjou ~ Prince of the Ages. EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Utena Tenjou ~ Prince of the Ages. EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Utena Tenjou ~ Prince of the Ages. EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Utena Tenjou ~ Prince of the Ages. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Utena Tenjou ~ Prince of the Ages.

+2
Hakim
Prince Utena Tenjou
6 posters

Go down

Utena Tenjou ~ Prince of the Ages. Empty Utena Tenjou ~ Prince of the Ages.

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:51 pm

Name: Utena Tenjou.
D.O.B: 12/29

Blood Trait: Nothing besides a rare blood type. O+

Faction: No faction.

Classification: Witch/Sword Fighter/Student.
City: Tokyo.

Alignment: Good.
Appearance: See Avatar.

Personality: She is as nonconformist as can be. Tall and tomboyish, she could be described as a man in a woman's world. Utena is an orphan, having lost her parents years before. Her only relic of her past is a rose signet ring. She had been given the ring by a mysterious "Rose Prince", who told her to be strong. Utena seeks this Rose Prince to this day.Many things make Utena stand out. Among them is her preference to look and somewhat act like a boy. The academy claimed it was against the rules for example for her to wear a black uniform, but Utena replies that the rules don't say a girl can't wear a boy's uniform (which is what she's actually wearing). She's also adept at sports (her specialty is basketball). Her refusal to conform makes her the object of many girls' admiration. She is a very kind and gentle person, innocent and naive. She is slow to manipulation but oh so protective and fierce with honesty and loyalty. Even now as a teenage she has not lost her good heart or her intentions to fulfill her dreams, she's determined. Noble as ever.

History: See History Topic.

Specialty: My specialty is fencing, and sword fighting. I am pretty good with fist fights but I prefer using a sword. Magic I can use as well. I do know both black magic and white magic, holy magic as well. My specialty is white magic, and I've become somewhat of a master using sword techniques.

Techniques:
{See following posts}

Elements: Water and Air, Light.

Weapons/items: My special sword that I've had since the end of the great war.

Goals: My dreams are to be a prince!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Utena Tenjou ~ Prince of the Ages. Empty Re: Utena Tenjou ~ Prince of the Ages.

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:32 pm

Name: Lumen Penna.
Description: The user grows light wings. Wings like an angel's. The luminosity of them may vary as well as the length. Overall they are majestic and provide a way of transportation.

Name: Dragon Slave.
Description: The user chants this while summoning their power. 'Darkness beyond the darkest pitch, twilight from crimson blood that flows, buried in the stream of time is where your power grows. I pledge myself to thee, swear myself to thee. Let the fools who stand before me, be destroyed by the power you and I possess...' After that, the release of the power is immense. It causes one huge area of where the opponents are standing and encases that area with an expanding fireball of great explosion intensity.

Name: Giga Slave.
Description: The user chants this while summoning their power. 'Darkness beyond the darkest pitch, deeper than the deepest night. Lord of Nightmares, shining like gold upon a sea of chaos, I call upon your power. I promise I shall not misjudge your power, I swear myself to you! Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed by the power you and I possess.' After that, the power is conjured up. A dark pulsating ball is released from the user's hands as it encases the opponent for a brief moment showing them complete darkness. This, is controlled well enough, can destroy a person's body, and rip apart their soul. The only drawback of this attack is that the user has a high risk of dying.

Name: Ragna Blade.
Description: The user summons their power in the form of dark magic, black magic. Once conjured to the surface, the user clenches their fists and a blade of pure darkness, pulsating with assets and surges of slight power, appears in the hands of the user. This blade is said to be able to kill even the souls of the gods. An optional chant: 'Lord of Nightmares and the four worlds, I call upon your power. By all of the power you possess grant to my hands the power of the heavens. Unleash the sword of dark, sword that can smash even the souls of the gods. By both of our powers combined, let us walk the path of destruction together.'

Name: Angel's Salvation.
Description: The user summons their power to their hands. This is a white magic art, a healing art. Once the power is set to the hands of the user, they begin to glow a lumiescent white and they may choose to heal the wounds of those injured. OR themselves.

Name: Purification.
Description: This move is a bit risky as well. When one uses this move their power or some of it, may be split in half, as well themself. This is holy magic. The user calls upon the heaven's power as well as summons the good intentions in them in the form of power to their hands and throughout their body. They concentrate and cast this spell, but once purifying something (i.e - Getting rid of evil spirits, or purifying the heart of something.) it is like leaving a part of your power, and with that maybe a part of yourself. The person whom this is cast on can recover and give back the part of the user to the user, but ultimately if this is used too much, it greatly fatigues the user.

Name: Resurrection.
Description: The user conjures their powers of holy magic. Concentrating on the cast they are able to bring a fallen teammate or friend back to life. However this takes a lot of endurance, energy, strength and stamina. The long lasting effects of fatigue can weigh down the host of this move. However this has secretive effects as well...~

Name: Solar Flare.
te]Description:[/u] The user concentrates on upping their power and casting this spell. They call upon the power within them, within their soul as their body begins to heat up and an orange like aura forms around them. (Sometimes invisible to the human or untrained eye.) Once that is accomplished, they burst out in tiny flares of power, like little fireballs. Then, a big flare comes, called the Solar Flare. The user makes a big ball of burning hot "power" and it reaches out like a long arm so fast. the enemy (if trapped) cannot escape it. Then the user may destroy the ball of power, or may use it to further damage the enemy.

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou~ on Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:26 am

(Blood type O+ isn't rare:P)

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:09 pm

OOC: O+ is a rare bloodtype. So is the negatives of any bloodtype. A+, B+, AB+ are the commoner ones. Though A+ is the most common. MY mom has O+ she knows, I know. Sorry to say Renji, it is rare. It's a universal donor.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakim Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:26 am

O+ is the most common blood type Smile AB- is the most rare one. Check your statistics again

Hakim

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:42 pm

He's right, it says it right here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_type (Wikipedia is your friend...)
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1286

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Venenum Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:56 pm

im type a lmao just though i pass that up lol

Venus Venenum

Female
Number of posts : 564
Dating : No one single babeh ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:46 pm

OOC: In real life, I am type A+ but, Wikipedia may be a good sight to go on for some fun facts. Though they may not be completely true. Some person just comes on and types in anything and they accept it as factual. I know for a fact that A+ and B+ are the two most positive ones. AB+ is a little more rare, but O+ is very rare. It is called the universal donor because it can give to all the blood types. How are you guys going to tell me otherwise when my mother happens to be an EMS instructor, no less a blood donor, and she has that bloodtype. She has the rarest blood type which is O+ and if you still don't believe me, then here, no Wikipedia, because it sucks.

Okay then I checked, let me take back what I said. O+ and AB+ are at an armistice with the rarity of them. The negatives are more negative than any other blood type, especially the ones that are positive. But I do know for a fact that O+ is a RARE blood type, it is not common at all. Why don't you check your statistics again Hakim? Instead of randomly posting shit in my topic, especially everyone else too. It's my damn profile, it promotes creativity. Every f*ckin site.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamato Yamazaki Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:51 pm

yes umm... topic?

Yamato Yamazaki

Male
Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:04 pm

Not that it's my buisness but boths sides are wrong and right. O.o Depending on your race an region, blood types can be more or so rare, or common. As Wiki shows, In Ireland and Iceland, O+ is almost, but by 3 percent, half of the population. In America (The inland 48 states) It is 37.2 percent. Thats a little more then 1/3rd. But it doesn't specify which races. So the percent and likelyness of it would dramatically drop. Seeing as blood types run in a family, they'd all be traced back to a specific region. So O+ would be rare, but in general, its a one out of three chance. The O negative, is extremely rare, at max in any group being 7 percent of the population. Over all in the world, it is 3.52 percent.

All negatives are rare, except negative AB. O.o and most positives are common. And she is correct, O+ can donate to all. I know and it also happens that thats my blood type.

Leo

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:09 pm

OOC: Thank you Leo for compromising the end of this discussion so please no more arguments about it?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down