MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Surfacing... I_vote_lcapSurfacing... I_voting_barSurfacing... I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Surfacing... EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Surfacing... EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Surfacing... EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Surfacing... EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Surfacing... EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Surfacing... EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Surfacing... EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Surfacing... EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Surfacing... EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Surfacing...

4 posters

Go down

Surfacing... Empty Surfacing...

Post by Feb 30th Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:19 pm

Cold winds howled softly as his breath condensed in front of his face, fogging his vision. He stared around as he watched the daily life of the average Tokyo citizen as they rushed about, absorbed in their own personal worries. It sickened him, with how trifling the human masses were, so absorbed in their petty differences to notice that their city, their country, their Planet, was dying. It aggravated him terribly to watch these carefree humans enjoy their lives and bicker with long held rivals, so carefree, so oblivious. 'They must die...' he thought to himself as he turned on heel, his cloak swishing behind him as it sliced through the air. He held his hand before his face as the snowfall thickened, forming a solid wall of white in front of his visage, lowering the visibility to near zero. His frustration growing as his body temperature lowered, 'This...must...end...' he thought with sickening finality as he crouched lightly while holding his hand to the side. His fingers curled inward as he began to gather fire into his palm, creating a glowing ball of white fire that was nearly ten inches in diameter. His growl tore through the howling winds as he flung the ball randomly in front of him, hearing the audible explosion as the fire tore through what seemed to be a car and a gas apartment heater.

The explosion ripped through the building, shearing floor after floor of apartments and tenements. The heavy plaster, and steel chunks, crumbled and fell to the ground with loud thumps as the cracked the ground below them. Unfortunate bystanders were unceremoniously crushed by several of these boulder sized chunks as they fell from the now structurely unsound apartment building. The building groaned as it leaned on its heated and weak steel support beams. Then, a loud crack, ROAR!!!, suddenly the building collapsed on its self, taking the firemen, and tenants with it. The crowd surged backward as screams of terror were heard in the clearing as fire engines, and ambulances screeched to a stop a short ways from the collapsed apartment building. The paramedics rushed on scene quickly, along with a search and rescue team as they began to sift through the rubble of the apartment building.

The heat from the fireball had cleared up a good deal of the snow and cold around Emanyeru as he watched the civil workers try and find survivors, his anger, peaking once more as another fireball, this one so massive that it took two hands to wield, his arms shook from the vibrations of the white hot fireball as he lobbed it at the remaining rubble, incinerating and smelting the building and people inside it. Terrible wails sounded out in the clearing as those who had already survived struggled to get free from the fire. The smell of burning flesh filled the air with a sickly sweet aroma that smelt so heavenly to Emanyeru that he couldn't help but let out an audible sigh, "Thats the stuff...". His arm twitched as he lobbed another volley of fire balls at the surrounding warehouses, and lofts, turning them into pockmarked unstable shells, that collapsed under their own weight and instability. Soon the air in the clearing was filled with the ghastly wails of burning people, the horrified shouts of the helpless bystanders, and the sorrowful curses of the rescuers who could do nothing to help out those trapped in the burning buildings.

Soon the death toll in this particular incident would total around 250 confirmed dead, and 45 injured. The number of unconfirmed dead, or missing persons rests around 529. The media turned the day into a field day as the rushed to find out the details only to discover that the cause was not natural, nor was it arson. Which only served to fill the public with dread, as their thoughts flickered to the fact that this may not be over as quickly as it would seem.
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1286
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Surfacing... Empty Re: Surfacing...

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:54 pm

As I stood there before what was happening all my mind could do was race with thoughts and questions. Confusion took over my being as I watched in lack of consciousness to myself, my actions. I wondered who was causing all of this.

My eyes and my body was astounded at the sights and sounds of the now the terror-stricken Tokyo. This had been a decided trip home only to visit to see how things were. The havoc, I suppose, had grown. Then I caught the sight of someone standing atop something. It revealed a figure, a male. As I sqiunted and walked closer to get a better view, his persona, his identity was incredible. I knew now who it was, and I knew now what I had to do. I quickly dashed to where Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i stood tall amongst the destruction caused by his fireballs. I grunted and cleared my throat as an attempt to get his attention. Then I spoke softly.

"Emanyeru-san, back from the war. Are ... are you the one who did this?" I did not want to face the truthful answer. I did not want to think about the consequences of my words or actions. Hence a signal to choose them wisely, this could be dangerous.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulric Magnus Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:08 am

Smoke in the sky, reaching to conquer their white brothers, the clouds. The fingers of smoke, thick and many, swept over Tokyo. Wilhelm Grohe watched the smoke cover the horizon and even block out the sun on this cold and windy day. He could just imagine what was happening over there, the screams, the shouts, panic stricken citizens streaming from the area with no concern for their own safety. Sure enough, Wilhelm saw the first of those citizens run down the street which he was on. Their numbers grew as the time passed and he calmly slurped spicy beef ramen noodles with a pair of chopsticks as he sat on a stool of a local ramen shop.

He continued to eat his ramen as he watched the masses run away in urgent panic from the site of mass destruction. What was unusual was the appearance of a girl with long pink hair which flowed down to the middle of her back. This girl was walking against the tide of hysterical civilians and with a stride which denoted confidence in who she was and the knowledge of intent, that she was going to do something when she got wherever she was going. A simple logical guess led Wilhelm to believe that the girl was going to the center of the destruction. Wilhelm Grohe finished his ramen bowl, put it on the table and paid for it, but kept the chopsticks, which he hid up his sleeve. He put on his dark green coat and began to follow the girl, making sure he had at least five people between him and the girl. His eyes were cast downward as he kept pace with the girl.

The girl continued on and the scent of smoke grew stronger, coupled with the scent of burning gasoline, led Wilhelm to believe that they had reached their destination. The girl broke into a run to a lone figure on top of a natural hill which the city planners never bothered to smooth over. The figure was a man and by the nature of things that man was known to Wilhelm. His name was Emanyeru and he was the leader of an organization which Wilhelm was a part of. Wilhelm cursed softly in German, his native language as the girl began to talk to Emanyeru. He softly sighed as he kept his distance behind the girl and his leader, it was about ten feet. It was short enough for Wilhelm to quickly move when needed. Now it was time to wait.

Ulric Magnus

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellapero Grance Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:49 pm

Zane stood atop one of the few buildings in the area that had not collapsed from the flames burning the city to the ground.. He watched through the smoke and watched the civilianz of the city run in panic. This display of chaos normaly amused him, but unlike in hell, he needed those pathetic mortal's souls to devour and further his own strength to achive his demonic goals. A cloud of smoke blocked his vision of who had been causing all this chaos, although he suspected it to be another S-class demon from hell, considering the amount of damage being inflicted on the city.

Zane glanced at the corpses of the mortals that had already been killed by this e epidemic event. A thought suddenly occured to him. If this thing that had started this destruction had that much power, that person would be quite a nice addition to Zane's collection of souls. Even though he had left hell to aquire human souls, he had only done so, because the demon population had started to go down and, unles he wanted to make his race extnct, Zane had to find other means of gaining power. He pressed his feet against the top of the building he was standing other and jumped down to ground-level. The force of his jump had caused the building to slowly crash down, mainly because it was already half destroyed by the fire around it. Over in the distance he spotted the one who had caused the occurance.
He also noticed a pink-haired female walking toward the man who started this shit. Zane, still in his human-state decided to sit back and watch the show for a few minutes to get a better idea of what the demonic being's full extent of power really was.

Dellapero Grance

Male
Number of posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:15 pm

Emanyeru sighed as he stuffed his hands in his pockets and admired his handywork, a light breeze carrying the dust and smoke to the east away from his sensitive nose. His lip curled upward ever more as he decided to turn on heel, only to be acknowledge by an old comrade of his. Her statement confused him and caused him to blink slowly and silently as he thought over the many reasons why he in fact did attack Tokyo, but none of them seemed to fit. Then he thought about all the negligence that had been going on around the city, and how the Royals had neglected their duty to the citizens, and his desire to show the Royals just how much that pissed him off. He smirked darkly as he looked her in the eye, relishing in the fact that he had indeed caused all this mayhem, and yet, there were no consequences for him, "Why yes it was me my dear Utena..." he replied coolly as he stepped down the steep embankment.

His hands had reached behind him as the sirens and screams and shouts grew louder then faint in his ears, as his focus zoomed on the young female in front of him. He removed his hands from behind him as a large blade rested firmly in his right hand, the grip seemingly molding to the very shape of his hand as he stood before her, his lip curled ever so finely into his trademark smirk. His fingers rubbed against the cloth that was wrapped around the grip of his red blade, the light it gave off casting the two in a bloody pale light that made their skin look discolored. His smile widened however as he licked his lips in thought, "Why do you ask my dear girl..." he said softly as the runes along his blade glowed softly, causing the air around it to waver from the heat.

His blade was a bit long, too short and thin to be a broadsword, but two wide and long to be a rapier. It was a normal hand and a half blade that was made completely of discolored diamond encrusted steel. Rune's ran up and down the spine of the blade that burned brightly when activated. The guard was a simple twin horned curve of steel that arched away from the blade, protecting his hand from attacks. The pommel of the blade was the most unique part however. It glowed brightly with a beautiful iridescent red light that seemed to light up the area as Emanyeru gripped the handle tightly. His energy mixed and flowed through the blade, and pommel activating both as their respective properties revealed themselves to those around.
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:06 pm

I stood there as the wind blew. He seemed to have a dangerous aura about him. After answering me in a cold tone of voice, but a very alluring one, I knew something was amiss. I did not know the reason for his causing the destruction but I did get an answer. I stood there and watched him draw his weapon and use it to heat the atmosphere around it. (His hand and the sword.) I stood there, not touching my blade only looking at him directly, in the eyes as well.

"Eman, may I ask why you did this? I mean, there has to be an explainable reason as to why you did all of this, isn't there? Please say it was just a mishap or something. Eman, this is my home, and I know you don't wanna see it destroyed either. Is it because you're mad at the Royals for not doing their jobs? Well you should take it out on them, not obliterate an entire city and cause havoc just from a group of people. Please, old friend, do listen to me... I have lots of good points to say."The tensions seemed to grow and I stood there awaiting the next portion of this ongoing story between us. We were old friend yes, we did fight the same. But was he really plotting to fight me now? o.o
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulric Magnus Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:44 pm

Wilhelm watched his leader and the girl discuss whatever topic was important at the moment. Hopefully the girl realized the rather dangerous position which she is in. Ignoring their conversation, Wilhelm began to examine his surroundings with his penetrating green eyes roving over the buildings and their roofs. Wilhelm knew how to fight in an urban setting and sitting in the middle of an open space with tall buildings surrounding you was not the correct way. There was nothing which he could do to get Emanyeru to move away from the spot which he was in, so Wilhelm kept his surveillance up. It was always a good idea to have backup when going into a potentially hostile environment. This gave Wilhelm a bit of a start, of course the girl would have backup nearby, unless she was just that naïve and stupid. He rechecked the roof tops and found exactly what he feared. There was a figure standing, silhouetted against the skyline, on the roof of a nearby building.

Now having an opponent with a height advantage was essentially a bad thing for combat, but that was soon solved by the figure jumping down to the ground, and just as a terror tactic Wilhelm grabbed a nearby corpse by the scruff of its neck. He backed up a few feet and paused as he gauged the distance and height from the distance to the figure now standing on the ground. Wilhelm ran forward two feet, hopped the last foot, and using the energy now focused in his legs and arms hurled the burnt corpse in a fast arc. The rate of speed and arc would send the corpse hurtling at the figure that was perfectly outlined as a target. Wilhelm glanced down at his hands and noticed that parts of the burnt skin were stuck to his hand. He grimaced with disgust and dissipated the bits of flesh with an application of electricity to his hands. The idea of chucking the corpse was to make the person either flee or start thinking of fleeing, since no one liked corpses thrown at them. If they still did not move, Wilhelm would be forced to take direct action to incapacitate or completely remove the person from the picture, which he would rather not. Since he had a feeling that the cops, the military, and a couple SWAT squads would no doubt rush to their part of town and either arrest us all or shoot us, because a concerned citizen called about a mugging.

He weighed his options as the corpse entered the highest point of its arc and began to fall directly on the person on the building’s roof who was now on the ground. It certainly wasn’t the best of combat scenarios, but that was never the case anyways, so it wasn’t exactly unknown for Wilhelm to be stuck in a wide open space with the possibility of a bunch of cops with guns rushing straight toward him. He sighed at his dilemma and hoped his leader finished his conversation soon, so they can get the hell out of here without bored cops taking pot shots at them or before the figure above, who if he didn’t move would get hit by the flying corpse, decides to enter the scene. Once again Wilhelm sighed at the situation and ran his hand through his flaming red hair. No such thing as a day off.

Ulric Magnus

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellapero Grance Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:37 pm

Zane was still watching the demonic being and the pink-haired girl speak about the curent chain of events on mosion. The crackling of the flames in the building directly behind him made a small portion of the conversation that he was listening to become rather hard to interpret. As he continued to obsearve the two, he noticed a burnt corpse being flung in his direction. Unaware of who had thrown it, Zane extended his left-arm in the direction of the dead human and waited a few seconds until it had came into a closer-range. Once that had happened, he opened his left-hand like how you would when catching a baseball and grabed on to the top of it's burnt skull. The force of which the thing was projected at made his arm move back slightly and some of the burnt flesh to rip off of the dead body's head and onto his left-hand.
Zane pondered who the hell could have thrown the damn thing at him for a momentt. His blood-red eyes looked around the remains of the city for any life-forms that were calm and collected lor atleast not going insane and running in a panic like the rest of the pathetic mortals around him.. Zane caught sight of another person who seemed to be unafraid of this chaos and automaticly assumed the man had thrown the decaying corpse at him. Being the bull-headed demon he was, Zane didn't bother to contemplate looking for anyone else in the area who could have thrown it and slowly focused particles of black-energy into his right-hand. He pulled his left-arm down then threw it back up while releasing his grip on the corpse to throw it up into the smoke-filled sky above. With the energy focused in his other hand, Zane swung his fist in the air as if ihe was punching someone in the gut and fired the concentrated energy into a small blast of demonic power. The blast toke the exact shape of his fist when he fired it and the energy was moving at roughly twenty miles per hour. When it made contacted with the corpse, iit created a explosion of black-flames in the air and incinerated the body into ashs.

Dellapero Grance

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:28 pm

The wind stilled around them as he turned to face the burning skeleton of the buildings he destroyed. He scoffed deep in his throat as he arched his head in her direction while speaking quietly, "This has nothing to do with those pathetic pieces of flesh...I'm just tired of this all. Always protecting you ingrates...only to watch you all tear each other apart once again. Its sickening and irritating and driving me up a wall...So I plan to do the job for you...saves me and the rest of the world the time and the trouble". He turned his head back in the direction he was facing and walked away from her as the blade light aflame violently, burning brightly in his hands, but seemingly not affecting him as he approached the rescue crews and police officers before smiling at them with the blade in his hand.

"How do you do gentlemen...?" His question confused them as they stared at the weapon in his hand, and watched the fake smile on his face that shouted out his intentions louder than an elephant with a megaphone. They all backed up slowly as several of the policemen reached for their firearms, pulling their hands back quickly as something excruciatingly hot slapped against their hands and fingers burning them. They blinked and looked from their hands to their belts as they realized realized something was missing.

"What the-" came a sharp reply as they realized all of their gear was strewn out on the ground before them, along with bits and pieces of fingers and bright red specks of blood. Emanyeru smiled at the men as his blade flashed in the firelight causing most of them to freeze in fright. The ones who didn't freeze backed away slowly, alerting the others near them of Emanyeru's presence as they asked their co-workers why in the hell did they stop working. Emanyeru however did not care for all of that as he whipped his blade out to the side of himself, holding it up and away from his body as he stepped between the men, his blade going through some of their bodies as though they were semi-corporeal. The others froze at the sight of this as they called out to their friends who didn't move nor acknowledge their presence but simply stood their dumbfounded as blood dripped out of tiny little cuts that went through their bodies.

Organs burst from their fleshy prisons as necks and chests slid from their stumpy bases, blood spurted out like red gorged fountains from the meaty carcasses. The bodies all slumped forward, their kinetic energy that normally kept them up now spent and gone, causing them to topple over like meaty dominoes, dropping to the ground with a hearty chorus of thumps. The others who stood nearby stared wide eyed at the scene, fear evident in their eyes as they backed up farther from the man who approached them.

"Do not worry...", he coolly started as he stood in front of them, his blade blazing up more than usual, "Your death will be quick and painful..." He gave them all a cynical smile as he crossed the final few feet before flashing his blade continuously, screams sounding out as limbs, organs, and other bits of flesh flew away from the group with a fury equal to that of a pack of demolisher demons. The blood soaked the ground beneath the group, making it squishy and slippery underfoot, causing some to fall and others to slip before being decapitated by the mans merciless blade.
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:02 am

Further conversation progressed as he told me of the intentions he had. I was willing to reason if he was willing to listen. Always have to be so temperamental and violent. . . that isn't a means of peace. I listened to what he spoke softly before I watched him turn away from me. He was about to do something destructive, I not only did see it, but I did sense it as well. It seemed that his thinking path was quite complex in a simple way. It is a difficult thing to explain, but I understood it. Comprehending the assets of himself, I really did not want to fight him. I did sense other energies in the area, but that was not my priority at the moment. It was to either cease Eman from doing these terrible things. Or to reason with him and in turn get him to stop. They led to the same place, I would give it a try.

I jumped down from where we had been originally standing and conversing to where he smiled fakely to evidently killing the officers and people of position. Authority. I wondered why he was doing such horrid things. I closed my eyes to be massive blood being spilled. I heard the screams of agony and terrible cries for help. A city beseiged by one man, and one many alone for what? For vengence? For power? It just did not make sense. Reasonable doubts flew off the handle in my mind, and soon I was clenching my fists in a light pressure before speaking. I spoke holding my composure, but it was not going to be before long that after reasoning came a fight. I sensed that it might escalate to that if he does want it to be. I had to be careful around Eman. One wrong move and he could kill you. That, I was pretty sure wouldn't happen.

"Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i... how could you? I understand you are fed up with the Royals. I know you are strong enough to do things on your own. Beseiging a city to crying screams of terror does not prove anything but that you are monstrous with your power. I have protected as well, many have died and I regret that but I have lived and so long as I live I will protect the people I care for, and these as well. Innocent people to have their lives taken by rage, it doesn't make much logical sense. Eman, the last thing I want is a fight or an altercation with a dear ally, a dear friend of mine that I cherish, but the tearing of the other apart... I cannot really explain. Keeping order is key, but emotions can run deep sometimes, too deeply, and that we have no control over. I am asking you this once and nicely, please let's just reason. There has to be a better way to do things. Reason with me, settle for something, and this won't have to happen. Look around, what do you see? It might be pleasurable at first, but what is it really? Please tell me you have opened your eyes to see a point?"My eyes glistened with innocence and hope under the bright sun of Tokyo. There I stood with my sword attached to my hilt. I was shaking only barely and holding my firm composure as well as place on the ground. My feet or my shoes dug into the sandy dirt and made imprints in it my size. I could only await his next answer as the wind blew, giving a more dramatic effect to things, as well as adding to the suspense now dangling in the air above our heads. The intensity was quickly rising.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulric Magnus Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:32 am

Wilhelm watched the other person destroy the corpse with a blast of energy. It was a waste of energy and a waste of time. Speaking of time, Wilhelm checked what was happening with his leader. Still talking? He heaved a sigh to the sky in hopes that either the other person will attack or Emanyeru will end his one-sided debate, so that they could leave to do more important things. He checked his watch for like the fifth time and patiently waited for something to happen. Wilhelm was used to hit and runs, sticking in one spot has always proven to be the worst things a fighter can do, but that was his situation at the moment, so he sucked it up and mentally prepared several exit strategies. Running away when you know that your situation could not be won at an acceptable cost is not a mark of a coward, but of a superb general; which is what Wilhelm had been trained and programmed to be since his birth.

Wilhelm checked his watch for like the fifth time, he was counting down the minutes till curious civilians will start to come back into the area. Evacuation of the area would need to be immediate, since the media would no doubt flood in like hyenas on a corpse. With the media would come the military from the government to ensure its citizens that it was protecting them. Which of course was all bullcrap to begin with, but that’s government for you. Wilhelm once again checked his watch again, 10 minutes and counting. Another sigh escaped from his lips as he waited for the other hostile to do something or his own side to break off communication and get the hell out of here. Yet another sigh floated into the air, now he was repeating himself’ not a good sign. Boredom leads to the dulling of the mind and therefore the dulling of military effectiveness. Do something now or be forced to pay the consequences of inaction.

Ulric Magnus

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellapero Grance Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:51 pm

Zane, deciding there was no point in trying to execute some mortal weakling stands his ground on the pavement, still obsearving the other demonic being in the area and the girl speak to eachother. He leaned back against the wall of a building behind him and waited for any valuable info to be spoken about. Although devouring souls was a primariy prioity for him at the time, info about any events that could be taken to his advantage were worth more at the time. Zane closed his eyes and thought about the current scenarios unfolding. First he had met gods banished daughter, then this shit happens. It seemed out of place. -Why exactly were all these odd occurances happening around the same time??- he thought to himself. Somthing was out of place, it could have been just coincidence, but Zane had a feeling there was going to be somthing major occuring in the world of the living soon, although he didn't know what it was.

Zane was starting to re-adapt his demonic personality of being calm and collected but showing no mercy to any enemys he would face. Unlike his human personality, he actually bothered to think about different occurances that could happen in the events happening and other events that may trigger in a chain-reaction. Zane mainly toke on this personality when he went into his demon-form, but thsi was one of the rare cases where he gained it without transforming. NMost demons from back in hell who toke on a human form were calm and collected in their human-state and insane in their demon form. The opposit was true for Zane. He still had a thirst for blood, but he knew when it was time to kill, and time to just sit back and obsearve. In all honesty, his human personality annoyed him highly. Zane thought about picking a new human to immitate soon, so he could stop having to deal with this person he was currently transformed into.

Dellapero Grance

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:03 pm

He blinked as she addressed him then shrugged her off coldly as he leaped up onto the side of a building and gripped it tightly as he slid a few feet before rebounding off of it sending him soaring even higher. He latched onto another building but instead of waiting to slide down a bit, he shifted the position of his legs and rebounded once more reaching the roof top of one of the buildings. His eyes hardened as he ran towards the long lightning spire before placing his foot on the smoothed steel and proceeded to run up it. He reached the top quickly and flew off the top of the spire sending himself increasingly higher into the air as he snapped and created an absolutely humongous ball of fire before pulling his arm back to fling the ball into the atmosphere.

The heat reacted instantly with the moisture in the air, drawing it close as storm clouds formed, he gathered electrical particles around himself as he rose up massive stores of dust and ice into the clouds chilling them as giant bolts of lightning flashed between thunderheads. Suddenly a massive bolt shot out of the clouds and impacted a building causing it to implode on itself violently sending the structure crashing to the ground. Pedestrians screamed in horror as lightning bolts rained upon the city with fury. Suddenly an icy gale blew through bringing massive hail stones with it, the balls of ice the size of cannonballs razed the ground and buildings, causing structure weaknesses and multitudes of deaths from impact fractures.

Suddenly his hands went up as he continued to fall causing a great updraft of heat to surge upwards towards the sky causing it to churn as the gales swirled about the heated air creating mid air eddies that slowly turned until they were facing up and down. Suddenly massive tornado's appeared laying waste to the ground and buildings as they tore through the warehouse district. He landed with a heavy thud as he caved in the roof of the ambulance before hopping down to the ground and proceeded to walk past Utena, "Does that answer your question..." Out of no where a loud roar was heard as a massive explosion went off in the eastern sector of the city as a large source of light seemed to grow in that part. Buildings caught on fire with no sign of fire coming from anywhere as horrified screams sounded out. Suddenly massive lava bombs crashed into the buildings surrounding the plaza, crashing through buildings, and crushing cars. Random pedestrians who had the misfortune of being hit with these flying death stones found half of their body turn and melted away before they had a chance to say anything.

The body count soared suddenly as a massive crack in the ground appeared, spreading outwards creating a massive chasm that lead to an extremely wide fissure right beneath the city. "The end of Tokyo is near...now all we half to do is watch...I'm sure you'll join me Utena-chan..." his grin widened into a maniacal smirk as turned about suddenly as jumped above a nearby building to watch his work, "Soon this city will be nothing more than a faded dream...".
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:37 pm

My innocently pained blue eyes watched everything as if it were a dream. This was reality, he was doing all of this, but why? I knew why, he had told me. But it still didn't make any sense. It was incredibly irrational but knowing as I am, I would not stand up to Eman, he is an old comrade, an old friend of mine. I couldn't imagine why he'd changed sides, much less his attitude and ideals. It just didn't make sense, and something felt a little awkward and suspicious but I couldn't put my finger on it. I shrugged it off, as he did me, coldly I might at, and walked past me saying these horrid words to me. I only sighed and closed my eyes once more reamaining composed.

"I will not allow this city to be blown to ashes by the work of your hands. Or by the movement of your tongue. I shall not join you, you haven't a clue how confused and concerned I am about you, and I want this to end. The faded memory, that is nothing to call this place. This city, Tokyo, it's the capital of Japan, and my home. Under no circumstances do I want this city destroyed. I must leave now, feel free to find me when you need me."I turned and let the wind blow a moment, as soon as I went to take my first step, I stopped. I turned my head so he could only see the right profile side of it. I spoke calmly and softly.

"Oh, and you can tell your 1 or 2 little friends to get out of here too. I started to walk off, but as I did a worrisome thought hit me like a pang of a never ending anxiety.

'Just. . . what is he? What has he become? He certainly isn't the Eman I know anymore. H-he's changed a lot. But is this all real?'
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: