MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 6 I_vote_lcapRenji's Sky Temple - Page 6 I_voting_barRenji's Sky Temple - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 6 I_vote_lcapRenji's Sky Temple - Page 6 I_voting_barRenji's Sky Temple - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Renji's Sky Temple

+5
Yamato Yamazaki
John Doe
lawlpanther
Prince Utena Tenjou
Mero
9 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Renji's Sky Temple - Page 6 Empty Re: Renji's Sky Temple

Post by Mero Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

*nods* alright then. *sighs and leans on sword watching the door* I wonder how long this thing will take to break through...
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:31 pm

(wow i missed alot xD)

*misses the whole spectical because I zoned out* Whoa ... whats going on? *blinks*
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:01 pm

*looks at Mero*

Why do I even keep you around -.-

Well I kicked Lightnings ass, Sent him to Hell, and found out my brother Mato has been training and by the looks of it is alot stronger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:05 pm

You keep me around because without me you would get bored of life and probably kill yourself...

Yamato's stronger? *has flashback* good times... xD
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:02 am

*gets a lil upset that Mero has a point*

Dam I hate you. -.-

anyways yea he's alot stronger

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamato Yamazaki Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:49 am

now i dont like to brag but yeah i suppose im stronger... but i still got a lot to learn he responded mentally, he crossed his huge front claws over the ground while leaning down hey mero nice to meet you... he let out a growl and scrached his back a little, he with great force rotated his tail around, but avoided to hit anyone with it

Last edited by Yamato Yamazaki on Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Yamato Yamazaki

Male
Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by John Doe Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:39 pm

I can't seem to find my wet fish assault. Sadface. It was so good and effective too.

John Doe

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:23 pm

Admin Comment: Do not post without a proper profile application John. First time is a warning, next time will be a day ban.
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1286

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:11 pm

I stood there and nodded hearing from the telepathic reply. Yamato, it was nice to hear from him again. I would speak to him telepathically again with my reply, now knowing that it was going threeway, him, Ren, and myself. I would then speak out loud introducing Yamato to Mero, and so on and so forth.

'Well it's nice to meet you again Yamato-kun. It's been a long time. Renji, I knew you knew of his abilities, and I did too, but I say myself I am impressed. I can speak telepathically because, I am a magical being as well. Need I remind you?'

A small chuckle could be heard coming from me. I walked over to the dragon and Mero, and I spoke calmly with a smile.

"Mero, this is Yamato. It's been a while and I don't know if you remember him, but here he is. He's been speaking to me telepathically."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102

Back to top Go down

Post by John Doe Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:32 pm

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i wrote:Admin Comment: Do not post without a proper profile application John. First time is a warning, next time will be a day ban.
What? Are you telling me that posting without an avy, etc. merits a ban? Weak.

John Doe

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:53 pm

Admin Comment: I didn't say Avy, I said profile. By Profile I mean Character Application, by Character Application, I mean the thing you have to do before your able to post in any RPG topic. If you cannot follow those guidelines then you will be banned for a day. This is not negotiable and a reply will permit an immediate ban.
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1286

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamato Yamazaki Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:46 am

ah yes a magical being... he spoke mentally to all of them as he could not speak in any other way to them in this form, it was one of the few forms that could speak while in another form other than human and the only form as of yet whom could speak trough his mind.

A bit of smoke emanated from his nostrils, he nodded hes huge ruby red eyes focused on Mero, only a single eye was bigger than her head, he had wrapped his wings on his back making him look a lot smaller than what the impression of his size would have been if he would have spread his wings, it made perfect sense that Utena could talk to him now.

He blinked slightly hmm see you guys in a while i need to train air acrobatics a bit more he stood up on his four legs and streched his wings behind his back, his majestical appearence became visible once he did so...

Yamato Yamazaki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:29 pm

*screaming while grabbing his head out of anger*

WHY IS EVERYONE SPEAKING IN MY HEAD?!?!?!?!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:06 pm

"Renji, Yamato spoke telepathically to me, and then incorporated you into the conversation. So when one of us thought something it went from the original person to the other two in the conversation. This is basic telepathy."A smile adorned my face and a small chuckle escaped my mouth. I wondered what to do now.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:24 am

*Confused*

I hate Telepaths -.-

*Noticing*

Oh Shit

Mero and I still need to go get my scythe back from hell

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamato Yamazaki Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:14 pm

starts to flap his wings faster and faster while slowly taking air see you guys later the wind got really strong and would blow anyone away who got in the way.

Soon he made some gracious and spectacular air acrobatics above the temple itself, like making a deep dive towards a target and the rushing past it missing it barley, he had a few other things in mind as well he started to blow out waves of fire at random while flying about, then cirkling around so that he almost started to feel bad, anyway he continued a bit more on his training, it turned out to be a lot harder than what he had anticipated, sure he was able to fly long distances with great speed, but doing these acrobatics requierd a lot more energy than he had anticipated so he found himself hungry once again, he though he should go and get some lunch from tokyo the ramen was delicious like none other over there, before even realizing he was already half way there but this form might be a bit too... revealing? so he supposed he would have to change form, within seconds he was a Raven black as coal, and it turned out to be a lot easier to fly...

Yamato Yamazaki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by lawlpanther Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:59 pm

So what's with these long ass paragraphs =/ its like wtf I can't read that good . _.

lawlpanther

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:44 pm

(Panther, stop being a silly willy)

Ight see ya Mato!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:25 pm

Clouds had darkened in the sky, blanketing the land in what seemed to be darkness, shade now covering the temple which belonged to Renji, the angel. At the temple entrance, a sinister essence beyond understanding had suddenly drifted into the area. With a flash of light suddenly going off at large gates of the temple, Kai was now in view, standing there on the marble steps of the temple. ”It’s been a long time…..I hope Renji’s home, hehe.” Kai had let out a chuckle; his intentions were not pleasant ones. Renji, after all, was the leader of Nagasaki, which meant that he had to be disposed of under orders of his father Emanyeru. Placing his hand on the hard surface of the gates, he slowly and softly pushed forward, breaking the two thirty foot gates without difficulty. Stepping into the temple itself, Kai could see that the place had been ruined, as if some battle had gone underway inside. Curtains were ripped, furniture had been destroyed, what could have done this? ”Hmmm, I wonder what happened in here…” Both eyes wandered around the temple, searching for any life source, yet he found nothing. Walking further into the complex temple, he could see a figure, bipedal, a human looking figure. ”That’s probably him….” He wasn’t alone however, there were more people. ”Renji……Is that you!?” Kai kept both eyes focused on the person, preparing to strike and get his objective over with.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:07 am

OOC: I'm making this post to tell you guys that I had left. I'm at a new topic. Just want to make it official.

Almost upon Kai's arrival to the sky temple, I had left. While Renji and Mero were deciding and getting ready to go back and get Renji's weapon I had sensed something amiss. Kai was approaching, yes that was new, but something was wrong in my heart. Something that just hit me deep inside, somewhere like home. I knew it had to be Tokyo. I looked around to make sure everyone was okay and nodded to them before heading off to Tokyo to see what I had felt. On my way, I thought:

'I sense an enormous power source coming from the direction of Tokyo now that I concentrate on it.. I hope nothing bad is going on there. Whatever it is, it can't be too good...'
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Kouseitan'i Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:08 am

Seth was standing next to kai, a few steps behind, he looked around the place, it was cold like the mountains he lived on. "Brother kai...what happen...?", he said in a whisper.

Seth Kouseitan'i

Male
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:50 am

*is standing next to Renji then looks from the Kai and Seth back to Renji* Well this can't be good...
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:27 pm

Kai gave a cold glare at both Renji and Mero; they had known well what Kai was capable of doing from past experience. ”Brother, I brought you here to let you kill some of our opponents off. I’m pretty sure that you’ve been getting the urges to do so, after all, you are also a son of Emanyeru.” Kai grinned, still keeping both of his eyes on Mero and Renji, the two targets. They weren’t alone however, there was another here, much weaker than these two. ”So, which of you two are willing to step up to the plate and fight me off?” He stepped forward, making his way towards the both of them, his tail swaying back and forth. ”Seth, stand behind me, do not make any stupid moves. I’m not quite sure how good you are in the arts of combat. Keep an eye on the other one over there.” He pointed to (LawlPanther).
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeh Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:08 pm

"Heh..Heh..I'll..fight...you.." A voice came from the entrance of the Temple. A figure stepped forward, one who seemed to be gripping a sword. If one were to look closer, the figure looked no older than fourteen years of age. His browns seemed to be focused directly on Kai, and his spiked hair blew to the side as an ominous wind swept through the temple. "I sensed a powerful, sinister energy here.." The boy said between gasps, a bead of sweat running down his face. He smiled deviously and pointed his sword at the Kouseitan'i. "I'm Sasume Hayabusa, of the Hayabusa Clan, and I am here to slay you, Shadow Knight." He boasted, before setting into a fighting stance. "Hey, you two get the hell outta here, I got this..!" He winked at the girl, unknown to him at the moment, named Mero and gave the angel, Renji, a thumbs up.

Last edited by Sasume on Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mikeh

Male
Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:21 pm

The scene had been interrupted by a young boy, looking about fourteen years of age. Quite a confident young man too, for he had challenged Kai. ”Seth, stand back, it seems that this boy has challenged me, I’ve never met him.” Kai grinned, giving Sasume a cold stare, as if Kai had originated from bowels of Hell. ”So, you want to fight me eh? You didn’t even introduce yourself, how rude……” All of the lights in the temple had suddenly dimmed down, Kai’s presence had impacted the temple’s power source, interfering with all electronics. ”Prepare yourself boy…I will show you no mercy in our battle.” His hand reached for the hilt of his blade, unsheathing it. The beginning of the battle did not need any using of elemental based techniques. ”Come, let’s see what you are made of, let’s see if you can slay a Shadow Knight. I want to see how strong you are.” His grin had faded; his facial expression was now a serious look.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeh Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:41 pm

Sasume smirked and clapped his hands together. "I'm gonna take you down!" His brown eyes glinted with determination as energy poured out of his body. It swirled around him like ropes, causing the ground to crack under him, and pieces of small debris to lift up off the ground. He set into a standard martial arts stance, and eyed Kai cautiously. He took a soft step, before bursting into a powerful and speedy run. Within milliseconds, and hopefully before Kai could react, he was infront of the Kouseitan'i, spinning around to preform a powerful roundhouse kick to the side of his face. He held his hand out in a karate chop position and pumped wind energy around it, forming a coat of sharp energy. Using the momentum from the spin, after preforming the roundhouse kick, he would twirl around, bringing his hand down to cut through Kai's skull.

Mikeh

Male
Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next