MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Sousuke vs. Tenshi (not death) I_vote_lcapSousuke vs. Tenshi (not death) I_voting_barSousuke vs. Tenshi (not death) I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Sousuke vs. Tenshi (not death) I_vote_lcapSousuke vs. Tenshi (not death) I_voting_barSousuke vs. Tenshi (not death) I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Sousuke vs. Tenshi (not death) EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Sousuke vs. Tenshi (not death) EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Sousuke vs. Tenshi (not death) EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Sousuke vs. Tenshi (not death) EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Sousuke vs. Tenshi (not death) EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Sousuke vs. Tenshi (not death) EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Sousuke vs. Tenshi (not death) EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Sousuke vs. Tenshi (not death) EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Sousuke vs. Tenshi (not death) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Sousuke vs. Tenshi (not death)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sousuke vs. Tenshi (not death) Empty Sousuke vs. Tenshi (not death)

Post by Sousuke Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:48 pm

Sousuke walks in the area sighing looking around the area. His white hair drapes over his shoulders as he looks around. "What is there to do..."

Sousuke

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Sousuke vs. Tenshi (not death) Empty Re: Sousuke vs. Tenshi (not death)

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:56 pm

Brandon walks into the area and jumps from building to building to see what is around. his shirt is torn and reveals a scar that looks like he was cut in half from the left shoulder to the right hips. he spot Souske and settles on a building overlooking the area
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Carol "Bloo" Magnus Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:07 am

Tenshi walks into a small secluded area, she notices a young person just a few feet away she smiles and walks up to the person tapping them on the shoulder “you know you shouldn’t be walking into places like this, you never know who you might bump into” with those words Tenshi’s eyes turned from their rich chocolate color to that of blood, they look fierce and that of a killer. “you walked into the wrong part of town kid…” she looks at him and smirks “only way your getting out of here is if you beat me.”

Tenshi was wearing a dark blue Tee shirt with the image of a cartoon character from her child hood; Courage the Cowardly Dog, her black skinny jeans and black on white high top Chucks. Her hair was down and curly she wore only mascara and eyeliner and around her neck was a gold chain. Strapped to her back was her twin blades in their sheath, she gets into her stands: her arms up and into fists her left fist leading, her legs slightly apart bent at the knees and her right leg is leading.

Carol "Bloo" Magnus

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sousuke Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:13 am

"Oi...I live in these parts but ok i can deal with that..." he takes his stance pointing his right palm down and his left palm upwards (dragon style)

Sousuke

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Carol "Bloo" Magnus Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:17 am

She looks the boy up and down looking for any weaknesses “take the first hit” she says with a smirk on her lips, Tenshi normally did this. She gave her opponent the chance to get the upper hand on her, it makes the fight all the more fun in her eyes. Her aura is slightly visible it’s a blue-ish gray color with a crimson lining. Her eyes fierce and looking like they can kill.

Carol "Bloo" Magnus

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sousuke Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:21 am

He looks at her drags his right foot foward twisting his left foot sideways. Suddenly he lifts up his right palm strikes at her stomach knowing it won't hit her He spins his body left as if he never struck at her foward spins his arms in opposite position. He throws his arms down to smack into her skull. (The Whip Technique) He knew that this move would also not hit but it would create an opening to the next hit he had.

Sousuke

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Carol "Bloo" Magnus Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:29 am

She raises her brows as he moves his arms. Once he struck out his arm towards Tenshi, she grabs it and pulls the boy to her, she head butts him and she then lets him go letting him stumble back wards. She smirks and charges at him, she pushes off of her left leg relatively hard and jumps up in the air, she spins diagonally slamming her heel into his shoulder, an axe kick, if it connects ir can render the shoulder and arm useless.

Carol "Bloo" Magnus

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sousuke Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:34 am

He catches her kick attack in its place with his hand. Suddenly he goes into Crane style lifting her in the air by the leg as if she wieghed nothing he throws her down into the ground. He sighs as he balanced on his right leg both his arms in the air like he is an idiot, but clearly he knows what he is doing. "quite a kick that would have ruined me...good thing I know my martial arts huh?"

Sousuke

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Carol "Bloo" Magnus Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:29 pm

As she is thrown down onto the ground Tenshi pulls the boy down with her, she slightly winces at the pain in her back but she pushes it aside, she’s been thru worse in the past, as she lays there with the boy on top of her she grips his shoulders and with her knees she flips him off of her, making him end up on the ground. Their heads touching for a moment in till Tenshi stands up and back up a few feet giving the boy room to stand and gather himself “get up.” she says simply her eyes turning a sadistic crimson color showing that she was done messing around. She grabs her boxer bands and wrap them around her hands up to her mid forearms.

Carol "Bloo" Magnus

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sousuke Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:48 pm

He gets up brushes off the dirt and smirks as he puts one hand in his pocket and his other hand out front. He jumps up from right foot to left foot to give movement for speed. This showed he was in kick boxing stance. He looked at her knowing she was serious how ever to him it was just a game and he never took his fights seriously even if he lost them. Sousuke smirks as he jumps from right to left foot still. "Your move..." he looks at her, Sousuke had something planned might it be the reason why he is only fighting with one arm?

Sousuke

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Carol "Bloo" Magnus Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:10 pm

Tenshi watches him intently and smiles allowing her eyes to change again, they change to a light yellow color showing her tranquility and calmness she closes her eyes and then opens them moments later, she sprints at her full speed, to any human it seemed as if she was disappearing and reappearing, she ran in a zigzag making it even more difficult on Sousuke to see were she is coming from. She uses her momentum and jumps into the air, she kicks downward aiming for his shoulder if she makes contact it could dislocate it. As her foot comes down Tenshi angles herself so that she would land behind him after the attack.

Carol "Bloo" Magnus

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sousuke Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:16 pm

He quickly spins to his left side as if he was never standing in place. Soon once she landed he slid his hand out of his pocket and struck at her spine with his hand, but fast enough to place it back in his pocket within .10 seconds. It had seemed his arm that he wasn't using in this stance was his dominant arm. He goes back to jumping from right foot to left foot. He looks at her and sighs "your pretty tough..." He laughs.

Sousuke

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Carol "Bloo" Magnus Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:53 pm

As she lands she tucks and tumbles out of the way of his strike she looks up at him and slowly stands facing him she smiles and takes a step back she gets into her defensive stands and with one of her hands she dares him to strike her. “thank you.” she responds to his compliment

Carol "Bloo" Magnus

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sousuke Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:57 pm

He smiles at her stops jumping puts both hands in his pockets. He turns his back and starts to walk away he takes out his hand and waves bye and places his hand back in his pocket. Though he wasn't planning to leave he just wanted her to think that so that she would strike at him...he had something planned.

Sousuke

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Carol "Bloo" Magnus Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:05 pm

Tenshi narrowed her eyes at him and looked around. She smiled and picked up an old soda can, she tosses it up in the air as it drops she slightly jumps up and kicks the can hard at him it is aimed at his dominant arm if it hits it will hurt. She smiles to herself and gets back into her defensive stands.

Carol "Bloo" Magnus

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sousuke Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:08 pm

He lifts up his arm as if it was only by luck he scratches the back of his head, the can missed. He continues to walk away as if he was oblivious from her attack.

Sousuke

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Carol "Bloo" Magnus Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:35 pm

Tenshi sighs and has had just about enough of this, she smiles and looks up at the sky. The clouds were a dark gray she grins as this is a wonderful thing for her being that she can manipulate water as if it was second nature. She does 4 simple hand signs and surly as her last sign is made 2 balls of water begin to form on her palms. “awe come on back, the fun is only beginning” she called out to the boy, but he just kept walking away like a little punk scared for his life. “now what?” Tenshi sighs and plays with the water making it form into shapes.

Carol "Bloo" Magnus

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:37 pm

Brandon stands up and backflips to the area inbetween the house hes on and the neighbor behind looking dissapointed. man and i thought they had powers. he moves around the building away front the fight and kicks a pebble into a car. the pebble goes through the car and impacts a house collapsing the porch. The car alarm goes off and the car explodes as the current of electricity passes a fuel puddle. The residents that opened their doors to see what happened to the porch shriek as the car explodes.

Last edited by Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Carol "Bloo" Magnus Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:43 pm

Tenshi looks towards the noise of something collapsing. “Hmm. Any one there?!?” she asks loudly, she gets back into her stands the water wrapping around her arms like her boxer bands making a thick glove of water.

Carol "Bloo" Magnus

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:49 pm

Brandons ears perk up and he turns to see who is yelling and sees a girl with the ability to control water. I was right you do have powers.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Carol "Bloo" Magnus Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:59 pm

She looks at the young man and smiles “I guess you can say that.” she allows the water to lose its form and then it appears in a bubble above her head. “how long were you standing there watching us?” she asks a bit bored.

Carol "Bloo" Magnus

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:03 pm

he rubs the back of his head with his right hand and looks up and to the left, since you walked up but then he quit before i could guage your power levels so i decided to leave. He looks back at her and lowers his arm. But why does it matter?
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Carol "Bloo" Magnus Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:06 pm

She raises a brow at him “would you like to finish his fight since he was to scared to?” she asks him her eyes a light orange showing her boredom.

Carol "Bloo" Magnus

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:09 pm

i dont like fighting another persons battle but ill fight you for fun? he cracks his neck and bends over backwards cracking his back.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Carol "Bloo" Magnus Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:13 pm

she gets into her stands once more: her arms up and into fists her left fist leading, her legs slightly apart bent at the knees and her right leg is leading. She smiles and cracks her neck, “now then your move” she gave him the first move like she always did. The water bubble still above her head.

Carol "Bloo" Magnus

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next