MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)

Prince Utena Tenjou (4104)

Brandon Maboroshi (3688)

Raijin Uchiha (1803)

Anthy Himemiya (1411)

Feb 30th (1286)

Valerie V. Gauthier (751)

Venus Venenum (564)

Yamato Yamazaki (444)

Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Sat May 13, 2017 7:52 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» I Miss The Misery
Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:07 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Utena's Poem
Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:59 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 65 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:30 am

The Colliding Events of School~

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Colliding Events of School~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Sun May 23, 2010 10:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

It seemed to be raucous in the cafeteria. Food flinging everywhere from table to table, well I lied. There were two tables across in the distance that seemed to be flinging food at each other comically. Another table had people who were arguing, another with people listening to music. Here I was sitting alone. I had a pen in my hand and paper in front of me. Soon, I found something in my head worth while to put onto paper and began writing. I am a poet, and so as I began to form the words carefully with the strokes, I felt another presence upon me. I only ignored it since it did not have malicious intent. Saying nothing, and remaining quiet and to myself, I continued on with this poem.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4104
Dating : Someone Wonderful.
Registration date : 2008-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Colliding Events of School~

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 25, 2010 7:32 pm

The attackers emerge from the trees and hold up thair weapons to attack.

"well whatr do we have here folks some travellers who dont know what they can do."

one of the two bandits smirk while he speaks. the gunman looks around and frowns.

"what happened to the guy who was here?"

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : toys r us Gofer/ all sorts of things
Dating : no one
Registration date : 2010-03-20

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Tue May 25, 2010 7:46 pm

I watched as they appeared before our eyes. I spotted the gunman right away. I also noticed that there were swordsman in the mix. There was a robber and a wizard too but they were trailing behind together for whatever reason. They seemed to be fearless and wanting to intimidate us. I would not bow, I stood my ground ready.

"My my, what do we have here? A determined little thing ain't she? What are you gonna do cover us in cotton candy perfume and pout us to death? That pink hair will get you nowhere."One of the swordsman seemed to speak rather cockily and arrogantly. He seemed insensitive and totally indifferent to others' thoughts and feelings, and that could be a problem with me, at least if he wasn't at all considerate.

"Hehe and check out that other one. No weapon and I do not sense anything coming from her that relates to magical ability whatsoever. What potential do you hold for the future brat? Isn't this a school for the gifted, why are you two brats here?"This was the gunman, he seemed to smirk. He was rude and demanding but at least a listener I could tell. This, I would not allow.. Definitely not allow.

"Perhaps maybe we should test your theories of our weakness and strength. And we'll see to what degree there is fault and accuracy. Shall we?"I spoke rather calmly and collectively. I remained composed on the outside but smirked inwardly. On the inside there was just a burst of anger, a hurricane waiting to set free on its course to destruction. Destruction of these creeps..

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero on Tue May 25, 2010 7:49 pm

I glared from one attacker to the next. " Screw you!" I spat to the gunman. "Your nothing behind that gun of yours!"
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Tue May 25, 2010 8:02 pm

I did agree. Without his weapon he would be nothing but you could never be too sure. And I was sure though, I had faith that Evaline would pull through just as she did against Sel before. Now it was time to battle. Of course they did things the old way, more or less it seemed a test of strength, one of them up against each other us. I went up against one of the swordsman, in fact, the arrogant one first, and Evaline against the other. I had guessed they might have been the weakest and the easiest to take out if skilled enough. This was going to be fun. I was already starting to formulate a plot in my head. If everything would fall into place just right so would the plan.

"Well then, I don't normally like to fight but let's get this over with. I do not underestimate anyone.. I just want to sleep. So I'll make this as quick and painless as possible little girl..."The swordsman whom was facing against Evaline spoke in a calm and lazy like tone that led me to believe that he was always so sluggish and lazy. Impatient. He had a small sword in his hands, more like a skinny one for precision. Meanwhile I focused on my own bad guy.

"Let's go, you think you can talk to me like that cotton candy daffodil? I'll teach you a lesson in the dance of the swords. You ain't nothing but a small little flower I can stomp into the ground.."He was cocky alright and way to arrogant. Both of them had blatant weaknesses, we just needed to exploit them accordingly. He seemed to have a bigger sword in his hands, more similar to a katana, one for pain and destruction. I knew we would both have to be careful. I readied myself and my nerves which surprisingly weren't acting up.

"We'll see about that.."

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero on Tue May 25, 2010 8:07 pm

"Such a gentleman" I growled at my opponent. I couldn't help but be pissed off with these arrogant jerks. I stood tall with fists at the ready, then motioned for the swordsman to attack.
Mero
Webmaster

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Tue May 25, 2010 8:14 pm

I was sure Eva could handle these guys no sweat, however I was worried. These guys, they are bad men and bad men do dirty things. I was worried she might be attacked in a sneaky way that was totally uncalled for. However I did trust her, and it's time I focused on this jerk. My glance shifted from Eva to this arrogant nobody standing in front of me. I kept my hand on my sword hilt ready, not drawing it just yet.

"Let's take these powder-puffs down!"The swordsman facing up against Eva came at her with strong running strides but slowed as if an exact dance, trying to poke and cut at the right spots. He was best in both long range for cuts, and short range for kills. His precision was amazing, and so she would have to be careful. The one I was up against swung his sword wildly at the places where I was standing. I jumped and flipped back in different places to dodge. Once he stopped swinging his sword around wildly and maintaining some control, I drew mine. His attacks were powerful and broad. Weaknesses easy to exploit, if only the plan would fall into place..

"Come now, is that all you have?"I held mine in my hands. It was shaped more like the other guy's sword but I handled it well. I had to wait for him to give me an opening and the same for Eva, which in this case, should be easy.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero on Tue May 25, 2010 8:20 pm

I carefully watched each one of my opponents movements and dodge accordingly. I continued to dodge waiting for a chance to strike. After a few more tries, I jumped up and kicked him in the face, moving my leg out of the way from the blade about to slash it.
Mero
Webmaster

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Tue May 25, 2010 8:37 pm

"So we have tricks do we? Very well, I shall do what it takes to end this.."The man increased upon his speed, slashing away at precise places to where he was sure he could hurt her instantaneously and bring her to her fall. He searched for openings on Eva but left himself open as well. His style was completely non-energetic and that could lead to his downfall.

Meanwhile, this guy had way too many openings. I just had to find a way around his powerful strikes and that was nothing compared to my years of training. His footwork was sloppy and thus I could trip him or I could have a little fun first. He went to raise the sword and swing it wildly again. Before he could start swinging it to repel me back, I took my sword hilt and jabbed it straight into his gut. Strong, he took the hit and started to bring the sword down upon me. At the last second, I slid out of the way in one fluid movement, making several slashes down his right arm. Now, bleeding he smirked.

"You think you're gonna win just by some fancy footwork? That was pure luck! I'll show you the meaning of what it means to be a sword master!"And with that the attacks started up again.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero on Tue May 25, 2010 8:42 pm

I laughed jumping back dodging another attack. "Whats wrong? I thought you were going to be tough!" I mocked him. I droped down to the ground and spun around with my leg out, tripping the man. I took this advantage to grab his weapon and hold it to his throat.
Mero
Webmaster

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 25, 2010 8:45 pm

The witch was in the center of a magic circle gathering energy fron the earth in preparation for a powerful spell. Bryant leaps from the treetops landing behind her before ripping her head back and biting into her neck and draining her veins dry. while he fed she slowly collapsed to the ground as her spell faded. His attack lasts the entire fight.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Tue May 25, 2010 8:50 pm

I had watched Eva take the disadvantage she was at and turn the tables on the other guy. He was now in a vulnerable position. She had won that fight, he was defeated and surrendered. I thought I'd had my fun and now it was time to end my fight. I did not have a scratch on me, nor did Evaline that I could see. Bryant took care of the witch in the background that was plotting to use a spell and I was glad I had teamwork on my side this once.

"What the~? I won't bow! I won't go down as easily as he did! I'm no weakling. I'm the master swordsman, I have not lost yet, and I will not lose ever.."Now just screaming at the top of his lungs carelessly, he began to repeat his move over. Swing the sword around violently. I ducked out of the way of the sword and tripped him to the floor. With one swoop to the eye, the other arm appeared in several cuts upon it, bleeding like his right one. I left him there on the floor panting in his own pile of blood. I had successfully defeated the other swordsman, and was ready for the next fight. The witch was gone, that left the robber and the gunman. I glanced over to Eva to see if she was ready.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero on Tue May 25, 2010 8:55 pm

I looked towards Utena to see she had defeated her opponent, she had. I smiled and nodded to her that I was ready for the next opponent. "I call the gunman." I said looking in his direction, clutching the sword I had gotton off the last coward, who had boldy surrendered.
Mero
Webmaster

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 25, 2010 8:58 pm

Bryant licked his fangs before retracting them and cracking his neck.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Tue May 25, 2010 9:18 pm

That left me with the robber. The robber whom knew martial arts would be easy. I might get some bruises and scratches, but it would be nothing I couldn't take. The gunman might be tricky. He shoots from far ranged areas and the bullets could hit Evaline anytime. I wanted to rid of this martial arts robber as fast as I could to help Evaline out. At least deflect the bullets for her if she couldn't dodge them so that she may kick this guy's butt. This is where it would all begin.

"You know what? We'll make this fair. You're not armed, so I won't be. Let's do this old style."

"You made the mistake of not using your sword. Your weapon was your greatest advantage and now that you have stepped from your element, I will be able to bust you down no problem. You've stepped into my specialty now, and you won't like it when I'm serious."I prepared myself for the fight ahead with my fists, meanwhile the gunman spoke softly but intimidatingly. He was a cold and distant one who had perfect aim at a target.

"Shall we see who's speed is faster, girl?"

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero on Tue May 25, 2010 9:21 pm

I stretched forward then back. "ready?" I asked my next opponent. Before he could ge a word out I dashed forward towards him, deflectioing the shots being fired at me with the sword.
Mero
Webmaster

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Tue May 25, 2010 9:32 pm

I really hoped she knew what she was doing! I wanted her to be safe, and thus I thought to end it with this guy quick. She was deflecting the bullets quit skillfully which led me to wonder if she had had any experience with swords before. She was doing well, and as my glance was on Evaline, a punch came to meet my jaw as he uppercut punch me. I staggered backwards a little and took the hit. That did hurt but I knew I had to keep fighting. I tried punching him, he moved swiftly to the left and grabbed my arm. He lifted me and then flipped me over, slamming me into the ground. This was not good, but I would not give up.

"This will be fun. A target whom never gives up but knows she can't win. My favorite.He snickered maniacally. The gunman however instead of staying stoic in that one place, began to move and fire a round, hopefully hitting her in his viewpoint. I however, hoped she would be alright.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero on Tue May 25, 2010 9:40 pm

I stabbed forward at the gunman just missing him, with cost me a bullet to the arm. I clenched my mouth shut not daring to show pain infront of a man like him. I twirled around him staying lcear of his gun point. He began to move, fireing shots. I continued to dodge and reflect them but slower, due to my arm.
Mero
Webmaster

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 25, 2010 9:43 pm

After feeding on the paralyzd man Bryant leaps on to the gunman and feeds by biting in the gunman's shoulder-neck space and drains him dry with a scream of terror emiting from the gunman's mouth.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero on Tue May 25, 2010 9:47 pm

I just stood still and blinked at Bryant. "Your a ...vampire?" I asked.
Mero
Webmaster

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 25, 2010 9:50 pm

Bryant pants a few times after feeding on the gunman. the blood still dripping from his fangs.

yeah im a vampire so what. dont worry i wont attack you guys.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero on Tue May 25, 2010 9:54 pm

I backed up a little, sort of afraid of Bryant. He seemed like he would stay true to his word and not attack us, but you never know. "Thats c-cool." I tried to stay cool.
Mero
Webmaster

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 25, 2010 9:58 pm

Bryants eyes gleam red as he looks at Evaline. His mouth curls into a maliscious smile and he takes a step towards her like a drunk.

no need to hide it your scared of me aintcha?

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero on Tue May 25, 2010 10:00 pm

"N-no not at all, what would make you say that?" I stood my ground.
Mero
Webmaster

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 25, 2010 10:01 pm

Bryant retracts his fangs and his eyes return to their normal hazel color.

cuz your stammering thats why.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero on Tue May 25, 2010 10:06 pm

"well I'm not!" I said stubbornly. "And I had the guy, so there was no need for you to interfere."
I moved my arm and inspected the damage, "not to bad.." I mummbled to myself.
Mero
Webmaster

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down