MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)

Prince Utena Tenjou (4104)

Brandon Maboroshi (3688)

Raijin Uchiha (1803)

Anthy Himemiya (1411)

Feb 30th (1286)

Valerie V. Gauthier (751)

Venus Venenum (564)

Yamato Yamazaki (444)

Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Sat May 13, 2017 7:52 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» I Miss The Misery
Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:07 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Utena's Poem
Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:59 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 65 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:30 am

The Colliding Events of School~

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Colliding Events of School~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Sun May 23, 2010 10:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

It seemed to be raucous in the cafeteria. Food flinging everywhere from table to table, well I lied. There were two tables across in the distance that seemed to be flinging food at each other comically. Another table had people who were arguing, another with people listening to music. Here I was sitting alone. I had a pen in my hand and paper in front of me. Soon, I found something in my head worth while to put onto paper and began writing. I am a poet, and so as I began to form the words carefully with the strokes, I felt another presence upon me. I only ignored it since it did not have malicious intent. Saying nothing, and remaining quiet and to myself, I continued on with this poem.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4104
Dating : Someone Wonderful.
Registration date : 2008-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Colliding Events of School~

Post by Mikeh on Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:23 pm

A boy, about fifteen years old sat on a stump, looking around. He didn't really fit in here. He was different, he thought the way no one else did. Or, that's what he thought. This boy was Jonas, a young man from Twilight Town. He attended this high school, and honestly, he thought this whole camping out in the woods thing was stupid. He looked at his watch. "Damn, this is so boring..?" He muttered, adjusting his vest. He looked around and over to the group of people not too far infront of him. "Hmm.."

Last edited by Jonas L. Wolff on Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mikeh

Male
Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero on Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:32 pm

I sat back and talked with a few people. They were cool, but they had nothing interesting to say. "When are we going to start a fire and scare people?" i thought.
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:35 pm

I seemed to hear that somehow and then responded to it out loud. Again, I did not know how or why I was doing such things, they were just happening.

"Hm, I'd say really soon we can Evaline. But what do you think is in this box?"I scratched upon my head and tried to figure it out.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero on Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:38 pm

My eyes widened, "Did you just read my mind?" I asked Utena. after a moments pause I shrugged and looked at the box. "open it and see."
Mero
Webmaster

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:46 pm

"I don't know did I? It felt like I had heard it, in my head. Like actually heard you speak your mind into my thoughts."This was getting too weird for comfort. I did not know what was happening. How and why I was doing that, but I decided to see what the girl had given me. I started to unwrap the paper and open the box. When I opened it, it had a ring, a silver one that was carved into shape by hand. It was a picture of two swords crossing each other at the blades and my eyes widened in wonder when I saw it. I immediately took it into my hands and examined it as if it were a rare artifact.

"Wow this is so cool. It's awesome, why do you think she gave it to me? Oh and come to think of it, she was blushing lots too.."I seemed to put my index finger to my lips and thought on it, hopefully to get the reason for this gift from the person whom I was talking to. I was clueless to love myself, so how was I supposed to know?

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeh on Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:53 pm

Jonas rose up from the stump and calmly walked into the woods. "This is too boring.." He said, and ran a hair through his afro. His form walked through the woods, and finally came to a open space. He took a deep breath, and sat down on the ground, meditating. The air began to whip around his violently, causing his afro to move to the side. "Hmm.."

Last edited by Jonas L. Wolff on Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mikeh

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:15 am

i see you like to meditate

Bryant watched jonas practice his skills with brown eyes.

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : toys r us Gofer/ all sorts of things
Dating : no one
Registration date : 2010-03-20

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeh on Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:31 pm

Jonas rose up, and sighed. He looked over to the Bryant, and noticed he was taller than he way. Jonas hated being a fourteen year old junior, and the fact that he was skipped forward a couple grades. He proud of his brilliance, so he guessed that was fine. Anyway, his brown eyes just stared down Bryant, no emotion at all. Jonas was extremely pessimistic, as one could tell. "Leave, now. I'm trying to have some peace and quiet.."

Mikeh

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:34 am

whaddya mean leave im just sitting here your in my line of sight.

Bryant looks away and continues watching the sky roll overhead.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeh on Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:28 pm

Jonas arched his eyebrow and stared the boy. Is he serious? He held his arms out and twirled, before standing back in place and looking over to Bryant. "Listen, I came to this open field, to be alone. You musta followed me or something. It doesn't matter, just leave." He said, obviously getting fustrated.

Mikeh

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:51 pm

how can i follow you when i havent even gotten down from the tree im sitting in.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeh on Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:58 pm

He sighed. "I guess you're right..Just be quiet then.."

Mikeh

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:03 pm

sigh sour puss

Bryant turns his attention back to the crowd and watched all of the activities.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeh on Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:14 pm

"Hey, I didn't insult you. Don't insult me." Jonas stated, keeping his emotions in check. He looked up at Bryant, and then continued to train.

Mikeh

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th on Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:54 pm

Emmanuel sighed as he strolled into the camping grounds...several hours late. His bored look taking a dominate leadership over his features as he strolled past the groups of people on his way to his tent. Seeing his younger brother he blinked and stopped before turning around to face him, "What...are you doing..." he asked with a blank stare.
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1286

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeh on Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:08 pm

Jonas sighed, and looked over to his brother. "I'm practicing my martial arts.." He said, staring his brother down.

Mikeh

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th on Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:15 pm

He blinked and shrugged before walking off with his hands stuffed in his pockets, "Good luck with that then..." He said quickly.
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1286

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero on Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:11 pm

I looked over from my circle of friends to see there was a few people who had shown up. I had no clue who they where but it didn't matter. "Hey!" I called to them and waved as one of the boys was walking away.
Mero
Webmaster

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:14 am

Dont bother with them Evaline theyre not hostle or defencive.

Brynt turns over to where his back is to everyone and wraps a brown furry limb extending from his lower back around the branch he is laying on before falling into a very light sleep.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:13 am

I would have found that the gift that girl had given me was a ring of some sort. After a while of thinking, I examined it more. She watched from afar as I unwrapped the tying around it, and then I, scratched my head from wonder and anticipation. Slowly, I opened the box and took the ring out of the box. I held it up in my hands. It was a ring with small swords on it. I really did love it. As soon as I had opened the box, I smiled with absolute delight. She seemed to giggle and blush and smile as well, her friends teasing her in the distance. I put the ring on but then realized that it had said something on the back. I picked it up to read it:

'You are the rose of my sword, and the prince of my heart..~'

So all that time it had been a confession. That's what this gift was for, rather than to just give something to me spontaneously as well. I nodded and then walked over to her once more deciding to confront her about this gift. As I would have approached the friends turned around as if guarding her, I suppose my walk seemed bothered?

"I'm sorry girls, I'm not going to hurt your friend, I would just like to have a word with her alright? Alone?"Half of them just giggled and started to talk about what went on last week as they walked away. When they were far enough away, I smiled and nodded, initiating the conversation.

"Hello there. So you're the one from my class who's been harboring hidden feelings for me all this time? This was your confession."

"Yes, it's true. And I suppose now you want n-nothing to do with me. It was a stupid gift, I-I should have never bothered you with it."I smiled and shook my head. I raised my hand to show her the ring I had on was her gift. She didn't look up at it immediately but eventually she saw it, and I saw a small spark of hope within her eyes, That brightness I hoped to keep in her eyes as well.

"Well you are not at all bothering me about this ring. I am wearing it, am I not? I quite admire your bravery of being able to tell someone, much less me, the feelings you've been holding in, and in such a poetically sweet way as well. I thank you for this gift, and I'll tell you what? How about we become close friends? I can see that you have feelings for me, but I will not let them go in vain, not at least until you move on from me one day. I'll protect you like I do all my friends and this ring will be a symbol of our friendship established today. What do you say?"She seemed to smile really wide and nod broadly before jumping into my arms for a tight hug. I smiled, knowing she was happy and fine with the decision I had made for the two of us. We separated from the hug and she then blinked suddenly remembering some important thing to tell me.

"Oh, Utena, the teacher wants to see you, he says he has something to speak to you about."

I made my way over to the teacher's tent and wondered what he could possibly want to speak to me about. Perhaps it was about how I messed up on my sword technique last week, or maybe it was about my off position and form. He might as well criticize me.

"Ah yes, Utena. Welcome."

"I was told you had to speak to me about something?"

"Yes, I do. I've noticed that you are progressing in my class and I will allow you to teach the days I am out. I'm sure you have taken some charge anyway. Well that, and I am recommending you for the more advanced class. Don't worry you'll still be able to take this one."He smiled.

"Wow really? Um, thank you so much. This means a lot to me, wow, um, I'll never forget this. Hehe!"I ran excitedly out of the tent with the good news I had received only to find that what I was sensing around me was off in a particular area. I wasn't an expert on nature but it seemed as though the balance of it just seemed corrupted. I decided to go check it out, I ran over there and spied on the people only to find Evaline and Bryant in the face of others I did not know. Were they in danger?

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero on Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:05 pm

"Isn't that a good thing then?" I asked Bryant. If they weren't hostile or defensive, it would be nice to talk with them a little. I looked over their way, they didn't seem to be paying very much attention, so i decided to drop the matter.
Mero
Webmaster

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by "Zero" on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:28 pm

Zero had made his way into the camping grounds, still a bit lost. Although, he had a hold of the map, he couldn’t read it quite well. Today wasn’t his best, he was confused, lost, and not to mention that he had missed most of his classes and couldn’t get to the one he had now. ”I swear this map is no use to me.” Crushing the map and crumbling it, Zero threw it on the floor and continued walking through the grounds. Swaying through a group of older looking students Zero had accidently bumped into one of them.

”What the fu-?” The student turned around and turned to his friends. ”Who the hell bumped into me? Whoever bumped into me is definitely going to get it.” Of the group, a slender, tall male spoke out and pointed towards Zero. ”That’s the little shit who did it. Let’s go get him!” With an urge to beat Zero, the group of students had hurried to catch up with him. Once they finally caught up with him, they surrounded him, beginning to crack their knuckles, chuckle, and smirk. The leader of the group stepped up to Zero, shoving him. ”Do you know who you bumped into back there?” Zero arched an eyebrow and couldn’t help but to giggle. ”Man, don’t tell me you’re going to jump me because of that, because that would be pretty pathetic.” The leader’s left eye twitched. He wasn’t in the mood to be fooled with. ”I’m going to kick your ass! Get him!” Every single on the boys leapt towards Zero, who was in the center, attacking him with punches and kicks.

As quick as they all were, they still hit nothing. They realized that Zero wasn’t in the center anymore. ”What the blazes!? Duke, he’s gone!” Duke, revealed to be the leader of the group, stuck his head out from the pile of bodies, catching sight of a fleeing Zero. ”When the hell did he get out of our trap?” Zero had successfully escaped the newly made bullies….For now.

----------------------------------------

Color Code:

Zero: Darkred

Duke: Blue

Bully#1: Green

"Zero"

Male
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-06-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:40 pm

Bryant looked at Evaline before hopping down and getting nose to nose with her

no its not when they ignore us it is best to ignore them

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by "Nano" on Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:48 pm

Nano sits on a small rock reading up on his history as he reads aloud"our great leader took vengence upon his enemies and struck hell upon them with no survivers or any witnesses, he first attack the children then tied up the men as he killed and slaugtered their wives"he yawns and see zero run by as if he was crazy and he pushes up his glasses"sigh what a waist of time zero ur boring get a life little brother we are in school for a reason thats why your failing"

"Nano"

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by "Zero" on Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:01 pm

Zero had stopped running from the students, only to find his brother reading a line from a book, a very disturbing line in fact. ”Hey brother, I didn’t think I’d find you here. Oh, and I have a good reason why I’m failing…that stuff is booooring!” He chuckled to himself and walked over to his brother, taking a seat beside him. ”Do you have the stuff?” Zero smirked and extended his hand out to Nano. ”I need my stuff, you know what happens when I don’t get it...”

"Zero"

Male
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-06-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top