MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)

Prince Utena Tenjou (4104)

Brandon Maboroshi (3688)

Raijin Uchiha (1803)

Anthy Himemiya (1411)

Feb 30th (1286)

Valerie V. Gauthier (751)

Venus Venenum (564)

Yamato Yamazaki (444)

Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Sat May 13, 2017 7:52 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» I Miss The Misery
Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:07 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Utena's Poem
Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:59 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 65 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:30 am

The Colliding Events of School~

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Colliding Events of School~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Sun May 23, 2010 10:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

It seemed to be raucous in the cafeteria. Food flinging everywhere from table to table, well I lied. There were two tables across in the distance that seemed to be flinging food at each other comically. Another table had people who were arguing, another with people listening to music. Here I was sitting alone. I had a pen in my hand and paper in front of me. Soon, I found something in my head worth while to put onto paper and began writing. I am a poet, and so as I began to form the words carefully with the strokes, I felt another presence upon me. I only ignored it since it did not have malicious intent. Saying nothing, and remaining quiet and to myself, I continued on with this poem.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4104
Dating : Someone Wonderful.
Registration date : 2008-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Colliding Events of School~

Post by "Nano" on Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:06 pm

Nano looked over at his brother in disgust and threw him his bag of cupcakes "there u go zero and yea i know u go crazy and hyper and go on a killing spree but as u know im part of the schools discipline commitie and i will take action against u even if ur my brother" Nano takes out his staff from the corner of the rock

"Nano"

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeh on Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:17 pm

Jonas' eyebrows rose. He walked out of the field, and onto the camping grounds, only to see two young man exchanging..teh goods. And by goods, Jonas meant cupcakes. He sighed and crossed his arms, shaking his head.
"GET THAT LITTLE BITCH!"
"FUCK 'EM, DUKE!"
He heard voices coming from his left. A group of the school bullies were chasing down..down...who? He looked around and then locked his eyes onto the black haired boy. "I see.." Jonas muttered, and shot forward, intercepting the bullies. He stood infront of them and closed his eyes. "Go.." Jonas muttered, and suddenly, a fist connected with his face, and it stung a bit. No, it burned. He fell back onto his back. He opened his eyes, which was not half shut due to his newly swollen cheek.

The leader known as Duke, his fist was ablaze. He smirked down at Jonas and a ran a calm hand through his spiked blond hair. "You know that regular people to go this school, shorty! You better be ready, you fuck with the Alpha-Ds, you gonna get fucked up." A shorter boy came from behind Duke, and nodded to Duke. The rest of the group fled, and the shorter boy's hair began to flow as his energy signature rose. "Okay, kid, You're messing with Lazarus now!" The boy known as Lazarus' eyes turned red, and he shot forward, throwing himself into Jonas.

Jonas went flying into a nearby tree, and coughed up blood. "Ugh..."

[Sorry, I needed to add action to this RP.]

Mikeh

Male
Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by "Zero" on Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:27 pm

Zero grabbed the bag and smiled. ”Awwwwwwwww Yeaaaaaa! I got myself some cupcakes! Haha! Hey brother, if you weren’t such an as-“, the sound of Duke had caught Zero’s attention, his ear twitched at a thump nearby. ”Uh oh…” He turned in the direction of the commotion. ”Brother, you should go handle that; I mean, you are a member of the Discipline Committee right?” He chuckled.

"Zero"

Male
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-06-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:13 pm

Bryant ignores everyone and backs off to his prior branch before sleeping lightly again.

(no prob it was alittle boring but i dont mind that)

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : toys r us Gofer/ all sorts of things
Dating : no one
Registration date : 2010-03-20

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by "Nano" on Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:33 pm

Nano got up as he grabbed his staff and pointed it at the strange new person known as Lazarus "what do u think your doing at my school attacking students i have no time for this now either u stop this nonsense or i take action"

"Nano"

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by "Zero" on Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:43 pm

Zero followed his brother, standing behind him and looking at the so called “Alpha-D’s”. ”Whoa! These guys again? Man, you all just don’t give up…Relentless people, wouldn’t you say brother? It’s too bad that these guys are bullies and jerks.” Duke stared at the head peeking over the shoulder of Nano. ”Well if it isn’t that little pussy ass bitch who ran away from us boys. Why don’t we just fuck these two here up and leave em on the ground like that little shit over there!” They all looked at the downed Jonas and laughed. Zero was eating his cupcakes, shaking his head at the foolishness displayed in front of him. ”How’d you even manage to stay in this school?” He chuckled again, it was all a joke to Zero.

"Zero"

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by "Nano" on Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:55 pm

Nano look at the so called alpha D member "watch ur tone around me thats not accetable not get going or i have to take action and u really dont wana see that happen do u!: he clicked a button on his staff as it turned into a trident

"Nano"

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by "Zero" on Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:34 pm

”Whoa!” The change in the staff had given Zero a little jump, causing him to fall back on his bottom. ”Sheesh brother, that scared me. I had no idea that your staff could do that.” He scratched his head with his right arm while taking a bite out of the cupcake. Lazarus stepped up to Nano, cracking his knuckles. ”So, it looks like I’m gonna take your bitch ass out right here.” He then shifted his eyes at Zero. ”You’re next punk!” Zero just sat there, giggling to himself. ”Man, he sure is funny. Hurry up and take him out brother.”

"Zero"

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by "Nano" on Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:38 pm

Nano backs away and shoots his tridant at this pathtic alpha D member as it wraps around the enemy and chains and restrains him "battle over weakling now u guna go peacefully or else" he looks at zero "if you wana be useful can u call security and get him the hell out of here"

"Nano"

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by "Zero" on Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:49 pm

Lazarus was now binded by the chains of the trident, immobile and restricted from making any sort of movement. ”You think this shit’s going to hold me!?” The muscle in his arms began taking shape, the veins pushed against his skin. Lazarus was pushing the chain outwards, hoping to get out. Duke stood there with a smirk on his face, he knew that such thing wouldn’t keep Lazarus immobilized for long. ”C’mon Lazarus, get out of that already!” Lazarus looked back at Duke and nodded, pushing with much more force until the chain had finally broke. The boy made a quick dash towards Nano, his fist aiming straight for his gut. Lazarus’s energy signature was rising; he was clearly going to be a tough opponent. Zero had received an order from his older brother, and so he had to carry it out. He quickly stood up and made a run for the security office. Duke wasn’t going to let him get away however, the boy pursued Zero. ”Where do you think you’re going!?”

"Zero"

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by "Nano" on Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:10 pm

Nano sighed and reconnected his tridant "i warned u so manytimes and yet u dont listen do u" Nano back flipped out of the way from the punch and watched his every movement as he dodged kicks and punches toward his own body "this is enough your idiot" he stabs him with a poison tip of the trident "your done that will slowly kill you if u dont get that checked"

"Nano"

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th on Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:40 pm

"Dumbasses..." sighed Emmanuel as he walked over to the rest of the group. He really didn't care that his little brother got the shit knocked out of him though it was slightly embarrassing that his little brother was gettin his ass whipped by some bitch named duke, "Sounds like Dukey to me..." he mumbled to himself.

The boy in question stopped in his pursuit as he somehow heard Emmanuel's words and growled at him, "You say somethin jackass?" Emmanuel to his credit didn't blink an eyelash at the boys anger simply sighing as he slipped another cigarette out of his pocket, "Such a waste..." he commented peaking the boys anger, "Thats it smartass your dead!"

His exclamation finally caught Emmanuel's attention causing him to sigh to himself, "Why do I always get myself caught up into random shit..."
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1286

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeh on Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:46 pm

Duke's fist lit ablaze. "DUKE FURY!" He shouted, and he shot forward, jerking his fist outwards, aimed toward the back of Zero's head. Jonas, a little dazed, got up and shot forward once more. Lazarus, who got loose from the chains, charged Jonas against and tackle. Instead of flying back, Jonas' eyes widened, and his aura flared. His afro began flow and he pumped energy into his foot before kicking Lazarus into a near by tree. Jonas, using the momentum from the spin and shot forward even faster, tackling Duke into the ground. He rolled infront of Duke and motioned Zero to stop. "Don't! I think we got this..!"

He looked over to his brother and smiled, wiping blood from his mouth.

Mikeh

Male
Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by "Zero" on Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:59 pm

Zero came to an abrupt stop after hearing Jonas’s request. ”Well, it does look like you guys have taken care of things over here.” He turned around and walked over to Nano with both arms rested behind his head. ”Hey, how about I enjoy some cupcakes while you guys fight these losers, ha-ha.” He takes a seat beside Nano and takes another cupcake out of the bag and takes a bite out of the icing filled cake. ”Yumm.”

"Zero"

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th on Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:04 pm

Emmanuel sighed as his little brother dragged him into another worthless fight, "I guess it can't be helped..." he mumbled as he pulled on his cigarette while unzipping his bo staff case. "Alright you little bitches..." he started as he slipped his bo staff out of its case before tapping it on the ground, "I'll give ya to the count of two then i'm removing all precious body parts that are sacred to you..." his face was deathly serious as the gang members laughed at him. His upper lip tugged upward in a smirk as he dashed forward before disappearing in a puff of darkness, "Shadow Step: Bashing Darkness!" he shouted as he slammed the end of his staff into the chest of one of the thugs sending him through the tree behind him with a back shatter crack.

"Anyone else wanna go with the Shadow Knight of Darkness..." he called out.
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1286

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by "Zero" on Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:40 pm

Zero finished up his cupcake and applauded. ”That was awesome! Whatever you just did right there, you have to do it again.” He crossed his legs and threw himself back on the ground and began laughing. ”Ha-Ha! These guys are soo wack! Ha-Ha!”

"Zero"

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ''Ghost'' on Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:49 pm

In the midst of chaos, a tall musclar figure appeared behind zero.''So whats going on here Zero?''He looked down at the boy with a serious face.

''Ghost''

Male
Number of posts : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by "Zero" on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:07 am

Startled by the appearance of Ghost, Zero jumped onto his feet. ”Whoa whoa! You scared me there Ghost! You’re like a ghost, I don’t even know when you’re coming…” He squinted and pinched his nose. ”I don’t even know if this is working right, I wasn’t able to notice your scent.”

"Zero"

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by "Nano" on Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:01 pm

Nano looks at his brother and sighs "shut up and help " Nano looks at larzarus and smirks "hey pathetic waist how about u get out my skool yard before i poison u some more i dont have time for these game" Nano points his staff at him and smiles and pushes his glasses up a bit

"Nano"

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

had to edit once sorry june,16,2010

Post by ''Ghost'' on Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:13 pm

Ghost would start to walk slowly toward Nano''Calm yourself down Nano dont blame this all on Zero he is young still he does'nt know much...''Ghost eye's would start to glow in a light green coler, aura started to appear around his body.
'
'Nano there just rats all of them...Zero stay were you are if you move me and you will talk in my room...and you dont like my room...you know it scares you
''Ghost set his eye's at one of the enemy.
He started to dash quikly towards him, and attempted to send a thurst at his gut''Haaaa!''
The enemy was hit by the impact, it slammed him into the school gate hurting him bad but not strong enough to knock him out.

Zack Munark(Enemy 1):''Ugghhh fuck i could not dodge he was to fast i saw him but looking in his eye's.. it was wierd i never seen something like that...''
Zack would stand and his face was so angry his emotion was strong he was in humiliation.''Bitch!''Zack would slash out a pocket knife and start to run towards Ghost''Ill Kill You!''Zack would slash quikly at Ghost Neck attempting to kill him.

Ghost dodged the slash like nothing then he would kick Zack in his nuts bouncing him up of his feet''...Over..''Ghost would shift his feet and with the other foot Ghost would kick Zack in the Jaw while zack was still in air''Sorry....''Zack would fly across until he hit the wall with his face knocking him out.

''Ok 1 down...like i said Nano there like rats that can be stomped on!''

''Ghost''

Male
Number of posts : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by "Zero" on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:48 pm

Zero ignored his brother Nano, after all he didn’t need Zero’s help, he had it under control, or so Zero thought. Paralyzed by the fear of Ghost’s room, Zero stared at Ghost, both eyes widened. ”You-your room? Heeeeeell Noooooooo! I’m staying right here, I won’t move at all, I swear. He gave Ghost a salute and turned around, watching the action once again. Ghost had made an attack, hitting one of the Alpha-D members with a bone crushing punch. ”Ho hooooo! That was pretty awesome!

"Zero"

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by "Nano" on Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:45 pm

Nano finished off the remain rats and sighed "u bore me all of u" goes to reading his book and lost in his history and reads aloud "he continued to torture their wives as each husband watched until they begged to be killed, the slaughter lasted for days as the city and town itself crumbled in defeat" Nano glanced at the defeated men

"Nano"

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by "Zero" on Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:47 am

Zero turned his head at Nano before arching a brow. "Brother, what the heck are you reading? You know what; you're tooo into that book! I hate to say it...but..." Zero stared blankly at Nano's face, no facial expression, just a weird lifeless stare. "...You're turning into a..level three nerd! Out of the sudden, Zero snapped back into reality and leapt at Nano, kicking the small book out of his hands. "I shall set you free brother!!" Pages were falling down to the ground. Whatever book Nano was reading, it was now destroyed.

"Zero"

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by "Nano" on Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:55 am

Nano gets up and glares at zero "seriously that book was a collectable and u just destroyed it" he flicks zero on the head hard"idiot boy doesnt know the value of a good book just stupid ass cupcakes and sweets is all u think about isnt it zero! "

"Nano"

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by "Zero" on Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:08 am

Zero holds in his laughter after being scolded. "Ha-haaaa!" He is then flicked on the head by a disappointed Nano. "Owwww!" Rubbing the area where he was flicked, Zero frowns. "Dont you dare talk about my sweets....or else.." He reaches into the small bag of cupcakes and pulls one out, taking a bite after. "I will destroy you....Nano." Zero smiles, his canines looking rather large.

Last edited by "Zero" on Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total

"Zero"

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next