MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Melli Rose Saimia (Completed) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapMelli Rose Saimia (Completed) - Page 4 I_voting_barMelli Rose Saimia (Completed) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Melli Rose Saimia (Completed) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapMelli Rose Saimia (Completed) - Page 4 I_voting_barMelli Rose Saimia (Completed) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Melli Rose Saimia (Completed) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Melli Rose Saimia (Completed) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Melli Rose Saimia (Completed) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Melli Rose Saimia (Completed) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Melli Rose Saimia (Completed) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Melli Rose Saimia (Completed) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Melli Rose Saimia (Completed) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Melli Rose Saimia (Completed) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Melli Rose Saimia (Completed) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Melli Rose Saimia (Completed)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Melli Rose Saimia (Completed) - Page 4 Empty Melli Rose Saimia (Completed)

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri May 13, 2011 4:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

General Information

N.A.S.

Name:Melli Rose Saimia
Nickname/Title:Melli or light and Darkness dragon
Age/D.O.B.:18/ September,12
Sex:Female

Body Stature

Height:4'8"
Weight:119

Description:
Melli Rose Saimia (Completed) - Page 4 Newsub10 Head Melli has Silky long black hair that touches the ground but it's tied up behind her head with a red silk but two long strands of her hair are down on both sides of her face. her eye color is black but some would confuse it being a dark violet like color.

Melli Rose Saimia (Completed) - Page 4 Newsub10 Upper Body She doesn't have much of anything around her upper body since she has medium baby fat but since she exercises, she burns it away almost everyday of her life to make her look skinny but isn't but black bandages are wrapped around her chest inside her clothes.

Melli Rose Saimia (Completed) - Page 4 Newsub10 Arms Black long sleeves with golden strings near her shoulders tied on them. She has little muscle on her arms but since she has these on, their always covered for many not to see.

Melli Rose Saimia (Completed) - Page 4 Newsub10 Lower Body With the exercise and training she does, her legs are also well toned to show she's quick and fast on her feet and with her attacks. also, lower area is wrapped up in Black bandages too.

Melli Rose Saimia (Completed) - Page 4 Newsub10 Clothing She wears a white female warrior kimono with black ends that's tied with gold strings with a long red ribbon tied around her waist. Under the kimono, she has a little rose tattoo on her lower stomach that was a memory of her mother. White shoes with black bottoms and sides tied up with gold side buckle and red stripes going up.

Melli Rose Saimia (Completed) - Page 4 Newsub10 Picture Melli Rose Saimia (Completed) - Page 4 Normal_black_hair_anime_56

Personal Information

Personality Traits:When you first meet her, she's very shy, quiet, and very jumpy when others gets near her or even speaks with her so she would either leave or hide. When she gets to know you and can trust you as a friend, she's very playful at times, very trustworthy friend to have and love. Also, very curious of her surroundings so she's very protective and helpful of many things, including the environment.

Likes:Sweets, Helping her friends, cooking, training, animals
Dislikes:bullies, snakes, being called small for her height, being alone, losing control of her elemental powers, anyone talking of her family, others dying or being killed
Sexual Preference: Straight
Family:
Mother:Deceased/ Killed in battle years ago
Father: Deceased/Unknown
other family members:Deceased/killed in battle years ago with her mother
Twin sisters Flow snow and Lucy tea saimia:*unknown/dead or alive*
Elements:Light and Darkness

Biography of Your Character: Melli or Princess Mellina was always a calm happy child and princess in the Saimia family just like her mother(the queen), her father (the king), her twin sisters(both princesses but born first) and other family members but during a young age came sad things when she lost her father during the day of her birth and never knew of how he died or what killed him. As she grew up, she never knew or told of her father's unknown death till her mother told her at the age of 4 but since her mother wanted Melli to be able to survive on her own or defend herself, she began teaching her the ways of fighting and of the light and darkness dragons that were guardians to their homeland for thousands of years and during her 6th birthday, she was blessed with the crest of the Light and Darkness dragons just like her mother and father were when she was their age. She was proud of having this honor just like her parents and even her twin sisters, flow and Lucy.

Melli kept growing up with her calm but quiet life till she lost her mother and the rest of her family members on her 8th birthday one night when they was off in a battle with some other warriors in her family that was trying to defend their home land. Feeling lost, heartbroken, and alone, she was upset and full of the sorrow of her losses that night and couldn't live in the same place with sad memories. During one full moon night, she collected the items she could carry and the swords of the Light and Darkness dragons, Melli left her own home and began traveling all over the land in hope of living her life in honor of her mother, father, and her other family members that lost their lives that night but also to keep her word of staying strong and living in honor of the Saimia family but because of this, she also hid her true first name Mellina because she didn't want anyone from other kingdoms to know of who she was. Another thing in her mind is her twin sisters flow and Lucy since they went with the other family members in that battle that night, she doesn't know if they suffered the same faith or are still alive.

Strengths of Character:
Melli Rose Saimia (Completed) - Page 4 Newsub10 Strength 1 (Mental) Good of Knowing and learning the true natures of Darkness and light.
Melli Rose Saimia (Completed) - Page 4 Newsub10 Strength 2 (Physical) Very Active with hand to hand combat and weapon fights

Weaknesses of Character:
Melli Rose Saimia (Completed) - Page 4 Newsub10 Weakness 1 (Mental) Being Betrayed
Melli Rose Saimia (Completed) - Page 4 Newsub10 Weakness 2 (Physical) Dangerous Creatures

Battle Information

Attacks

Arsenal:

Fire Arms
Melli Rose Saimia (Completed) - Page 4 Newsub10 Fire Arm 1
Melli Rose Saimia (Completed) - Page 4 Newsub10 Fire Arm 2
Melli Rose Saimia (Completed) - Page 4 Newsub10 Fire Arm 3
Melli Rose Saimia (Completed) - Page 4 Newsub10 Fire Arm 4
Melli Rose Saimia (Completed) - Page 4 Newsub10 Fire Arm 5

Bladed Weapons
Melli Rose Saimia (Completed) - Page 4 Newsub10 Sword of the light dragon (A sword crafted by her mother and passed down to her)
Melli Rose Saimia (Completed) - Page 4 Newsub10 Sword of the dark dragon (A sword crafted by her father and passed down to her)
Melli Rose Saimia (Completed) - Page 4 Newsub10 Double ended staff with a blade at both ends
Melli Rose Saimia (Completed) - Page 4 Newsub10 Blade Snake Sword
Melli Rose Saimia (Completed) - Page 4 Newsub10 Medium sized long sword with rose printed on the blade

Unorthodox Weapons
Weapons you wouldn't generally find in a weapons shop, similar to lead pipes and 2x4's.

Melli Rose Saimia (Completed) - Page 4 Newsub10 Unorthodox 1 Light Bow with light arrows
Melli Rose Saimia (Completed) - Page 4 Newsub10 Unorthodox 2 Darkness bow with darkness arrows
Melli Rose Saimia (Completed) - Page 4 Newsub10 Unorthodox 3 Long silver Metal Fighting Staff
Melli Rose Saimia (Completed) - Page 4 Newsub10 Unorthodox 4
Melli Rose Saimia (Completed) - Page 4 Newsub10 Unorthodox 5

Currently Equipped Weapons:
You may only choose weapons that you already have.

Melli Rose Saimia (Completed) - Page 4 Newsub10 Right Hand (Fire Arm) None at the moment
Melli Rose Saimia (Completed) - Page 4 Newsub10 Left Hand (Fire Arm) None at the moment
Melli Rose Saimia (Completed) - Page 4 Newsub10 Right Hand (Blade/Unorthodox) Sword of the Darkness dragon
Melli Rose Saimia (Completed) - Page 4 Newsub10 Left Hand (Blade/Unorthodox) Sword of the Light dragon

Spells/Seals/Attacks

Spells

1. Darkness flames spell: shooting or make flames made of pure darkness

2. Light flames spell: Shooting or making flames made of pure light

3. Butterfly Hypnosis spell: Making a barrier of light and darkness butterflies around the area to confuse her enemies or make a illusion

4. Light healing: using only light to heal herself or others but it also gives positive energy to anyone that's healed with this spell. this was taught to her by her mother before she died.

5. Darkness healing: Using only darkness to heal herself or others but it only gives off Negative energy that might cause evil side effects to who ever is healed with this spell. This was taught to her by a friend of her father's friend.

Seals/Runes

1. Dragon light seal: A Rare light rune causes one hand to glow of pure light energy, she's able to make a sealing circle of the light dragon

2. Dragon Darkness seal: A rare darkness rune causes one hand to glow of pure darkness, she's able to make a sealing circle of the darkness dragon

3. Dragon's blood seal: Using the blood from the dragon that's in her swords, she stabs the ground to make a seal show up under the others but a dragons shoots up from it, sealing them within it's self. Takes large amounts of her energy away so it's used for caution reasons only.

4. Dragon's rage: Using the rage of the dragon rune to seal another in the realm where the dragons from the Saimia family makes the other suffer from their rage. This has to make contact or it causes Melli to lose half her energy if missed

5. Light and Darkness Seal: A sealing circle that's a combo of light and Darkness, able to make two Dragons made of Light and Darkness show up but both come together to shoot out light and Darkness flames that gets anything hit with it sealed in a silver crystal. If it misses, Melli suffers half damage from both elements.

Attacks

1. Darkness flame punch
  2. light flames kick
  3. Light and darkness blade dance
  4. silver dragon energy blast
  5. Flaming torture

Role Play Information

Number of Years Role Playing: 2 or 3
Different Types of Role Plays You've Done: It's hard to say but I would say Naruto, FMA, Bleach, etc. but it's really anything.
Role Play Style: It's hard to say but It could be anything really. Silly me huh, lol? :3
Role Play Sample:
Near the tree when the moon was shinning that night, Melli was looking out at the used to be home she lived in as it was burning down to the ground. The smoke traveled upwards into the night star light sky to leave a foul order in it's trail but darkened the sky. Tears flowed from Melli's eyes to her cheeks as she watched the whole kingdom, her own home, burn down but looked down at the grass that moved in the wind and in her black hair as well. Feeling her heart beating loud in her cheat and in her ears, she turns to leave the area and her sad past memories.

"I won't forget mama and papa. My the Saimia family crest and of my other family members, I won't forget you all..or your honor to what you have done to keep that place safe, including me."She said quietly while walking off from there to the long road to a new life.

Last edited by Melissa_silverdove on Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Melli Rose Saimia (Completed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Melli Rose Saimia (Completed)

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:58 pm

why she was having fun. i cant exactly run someones fun thats mean.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:53 pm

oh, true
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:43 pm

anyways they logged off the net and havent logged back on for a year.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:37 am

wow, so its been a while.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:32 pm

yeah
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:47 am

you okay?
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:37 pm

im fine why?
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:37 pm

just making sure your okay.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:35 pm

im tough so dont worry...
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:33 pm

okay. :3
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:14 am

im serious i can take a huge beating and still keep going.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:52 am

lets not take it that far.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:38 pm

sometimes i cant help it. sometimes they dont back off if their leader and strong arm are beaten.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:48 pm

Oh, I get it
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:55 pm

dont worry about me too much. its really a waste of time.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:38 pm

alright
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:44 pm

if it bothers you then think of this. if im posting im fine.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:49 pm

if you say it dosen't bother you then okay.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:53 pm

anyways. how ya been?
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:27 pm

I'm fine and everything. got new glasses coming in friday. you?
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:43 pm

im kind pulling my health out of the confines of my body so to speak. loseing weight is going to take me for ever but its well worth it.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:08 am

I see but I'm sure you'll be fine.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:18 pm

im not worried about it. i just dont like having to wait so long. im patient but somethings test my limits of patience
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:34 pm

like a short one?
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:02 pm

no i just like to see results for my pain.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next