MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
Path of memory - Page 6 I_vote_lcapPath of memory - Page 6 I_voting_barPath of memory - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Path of memory - Page 6 I_vote_lcapPath of memory - Page 6 I_voting_barPath of memory - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Path of memory - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Path of memory - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Path of memory - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Path of memory - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Path of memory - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Path of memory - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Path of memory - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Path of memory - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Path of memory - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Path of memory

3 posters

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

Path of memory - Page 6 Empty Path of memory

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu May 19, 2011 4:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

The grass and trees moved gently in the cool wind but had waterdrops on them to make them shiny like diamonds the rain last night. Under a large oak tree, melli was meditating with eyes closed, trying to focus of all around her of light and darkness, She felt the warm sun rays beaming down on the land and her hair gently moving in the wind but she's used to it. After a bit, she slowly open her black eyes to look around now, seeing the wide grassland but she was thinking of her memories of her life now.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Path of memory - Page 6 Empty Re: Path of memory

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:43 pm

"Killed?"

My eyes turned serious for a moment and I turned my back to the window and my eyes to the door, not moving yet. I was keeping cool and calm. My fists started to clench. I needed to do something. And I would, when I got the full assessment of the situation.

"How bad are his injuries? Is he bleeding anywhere? and what about the other one?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:48 pm

"His arms are in bad shape to the point of not able to use them. His energy is out of control or is dropping but their about to attack....."melli said focusing but had her hands near her head.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:56 am

he fires the last amount of energy out of his feet to kill only one of his attackers before they hit his legs reducing them to the condition of his arms. they smile greedily as they carge more power than before. he closes his eyes and waits for his end to come.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:17 am

Melli was getting a headace from doing this, trying to see or sense what happened but getting mad for anyone hurting other people for their fun.

"I see the one killed one of the others trying to kill the injured one but they now took out the legs.....now raising their weapons to...."she stoped to get mad, her swords suddenly burst in black and white flames and go to her; that tells she seen enough.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:58 am

"Instruction is hard to follow as are rules. While there are some you need to follow, they are also meant to be broken."

Before she could turn around at the end of her situation to see where I was, I wasn't standing there anymore. I had dashed out and started on my way towards the injured party. My eyes held a serious gleam and I stopped when I reached them, asking,

"What's going on here?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:37 pm

melli quickly went to found utena and with the group of people around the injured one on the ground. She wanted to help but her swords kept rattling a bit.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:11 pm

they look at Utena and Melli before generating blasts in their other hands and pointing them at him then they fire the original blasts at the two girls and charge more energy into the ones that are aimed at him. as the blasts travel they erase the atoms in the air.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:03 pm

melli quickly took her dark and light swords out but dodges over them before kicking the ones that aimed at her and utena to the ground. Both winced at the impact but melli kept her grip on her weapons.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:34 pm

"So you want to play rough huh?"\

I smirked and readied myself for the next attack. Showing my gratitude to Melli who blocked the first round. But, second round come time for them to shoot, it would be my turn.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:25 pm

The two melli had on the ground tried to get up but she quickly hits them with her feet to move back and knocked them out while melli got up and faced the others that's trying to fight or attack.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:07 am

Now, I got in front of Melli. I didn't know why she was trying so hard to defend me as if I were a helpless animal injured on the side of the road with nowhere to go. (Long sentence, I know.) But, if I could do something I would do it. I'm not going to let her take the hub of the damage and sit back and do nothing. It's true that she has lived a little longer than I have, but, I've grown to be a lot more powerful than I was before. This time, I stood on the frontline and pushed her back gently, making sure I didn't hurt her. I didn't turn around, I just glared forward at the enemies that stood before us, firing these blasts at us as if it were nothing, as if we were nothing. Not a worthy opponent. That is when I clenched my fists a bit, but, I remained relaxed with my body.

"So, you're looking to play huh? Well, then, stop being cowards. Are you afraid to come over here and have a little fun with me?"

I smiled in a sincere way, that was only to piss them off. But, I was ready for whatever they would throw at me.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:31 am

the remaining beings turned their attention to the two fighters and charged as the ones that were hit overloaded and blew up trying to fire more distorted energy. their burning flesh showered everything in a poisonous cloud.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:38 am

Melli looked quiet while seeing Utena in front of her but kept looking serious. She knew that she's always helping or trying to protect her friends but this time, she's just wanting to help and not be on the sidelines again like years ago. That was a mistake for what she did and she's not going to make the same mistake again. Before she could talk, she saw the poisonous cloud to make her cover her mouth and nose to not breath it in.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:43 pm

Spell time. I cast a quick spell, saying the name of the spell itself in my thoughts. It quickly cast upon myself and Melli, making us able to breathe in this heavy poisonous fog cloud. That meant that we didn't have to hold our breath, but, how long would the spell last is the question.

I spotted some guys charging at me and I stepped up one step, readying myself for their impact. I gracefully knocked one off balance as he came at me, then grabbing his arm and swinging him into another one of the guys that were running towards me. After doing that, I elegantly drew my sword and danced a bunch of movements that cut deep into another's skin. He was dead, and the other two were out of my way. More guys kept coming at me, and I continued to handle them as such. I did not want to use my magic, especially my most powerful, if I didn't need to and I was pretty sure I could take these guys no sweat.

"Being a commoner, you're forced to learn many things you don't want to learn, out on the streets. Being a prince, you're taught things as well, to defend yourself. I have been both, I have the best of both worlds. That is why there is a refine, elegant and precision cut with my blade, but, with the way I fight with it, it is rough as well. But, a controlled rough. Let's see you get past me."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:46 pm

those explode as well leaving no more enemies behind. these had a poisonous cloud as well but it wasnt as harsh as the others.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:54 pm

"I think that's all of them."

I sheathed my sword and then closed my eyes concentrating. I could feel the air around me beginning to creep into the protective bubbles I put up around Melli and I, and that wasn't good, we'd both be poisoned. So I put my hands together, they glowed a bright white. As they shined, so did my eyes, a bright neon cyan color. My face only expressed that of determination, I sucked in a breath, held it and then the bubble around me disappeared. I said in my mind...

'Forces of Nature I call upon you, Wind, show your power!'

I waved both of my hands towards the poisonous clouds really hard, almost like cutting through the air a bit. Soon, all of the poisonous fog began to recede and float its way into the forest where it would dissipate finally. I let go of my breath as the field was cleared of the fog and panted a bit. That was a bit of a workout.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:53 pm

melli saw the whole thing, wondering of what happened till she went to utena to see if she's okay.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:52 pm

he groans as he wakes up and coughs up the poison he inhaled. it had spread to his heart and bran but his body was fighting it cuasing a massive fever but he didnt seem to notice as he was trying to move his arms and legs with no luck and alot of pain and blood.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:19 am

Melli kept quiet while looking at Utena to wait for her to say if she was okay or not. Then, her head turns to look at the other one near by the two as well but she didn't know if he was a friend or foe. Being on her guard, she kept near Utena while still checking if she's okay but didn't know if she should heal the other or just do nothing.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:43 pm

While panting a bit, I thought for a moment, closing my eyes and letting everything return to normal, no glowing or nothing. I didn't look back, only stood there as a light breeze blew past dramatically.

"Melli, I'm fine... don't you worry about me. Now, here's what I need you to do."

I saw the least bit of blood and before my sight of it continued, I looked away and gulped, closing my eyes. Then, resuming speech.

"I'm going to go heal him. Keep lookout for me, alright?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:07 pm

melli got a bit worried at how utena said that. It told her something was wrong and needed help and someone to heal her but she did as she was told.

"Alright utena"she said while standing and kept a look out.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:04 am

hey princess what are you doing here? right off the bat he starts to mess with her.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:58 pm

I was panting a little, but, then got up to walk on my own two feet properly again, as if nothing was wrong with me. No fatigue or anything. I approached him slowly, recognizing who it is, me, still having a somewhat serious look on my face.

"I just fought off all those men so I could do a good deed for whomever is suffering here, be it you or someone else, and that's how you address me? I think the better question is what are you doing here?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:33 am

Melli kept quiet while looking at Utena and the other one that somehow knows who she is. Scratching her head a little bit, she kept lookout but was wondering who this person was and to hope he was nice.

"I hate to be nosy but, who is this utena? Is he a friend to you?"she asked with a confused look on her face.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:11 pm

he started to heal and move his fingertips a little but it was a long way from being able to move his limbs. im just greeting you tena-chan . he looks over at Mellisa Im Brandon Maboroshi yeah were friends i just like to mess with her. he nodded in respect due to the fact he could only move his fingers and shoulders.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content