MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
To conquer the world..... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTo conquer the world..... - Page 2 I_voting_barTo conquer the world..... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
To conquer the world..... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTo conquer the world..... - Page 2 I_voting_barTo conquer the world..... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
To conquer the world..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
To conquer the world..... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
To conquer the world..... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
To conquer the world..... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
To conquer the world..... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
To conquer the world..... - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
To conquer the world..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
To conquer the world..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
To conquer the world..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

To conquer the world.....

5 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

To conquer the world..... - Page 2 Empty To conquer the world.....

Post by Victor Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

The area was very silent. Not one single form of life was present, nothing. Everything in the zone was empty and large deep holes filled the lands from the meteorites that always fell in this area. There were rumors that evil spirits loved this place and would harm those who weren't of the same kind; this was true. Black shadow figures crawled all over the place, waiting for a misfortunate soul to come through and feed their numbers.

As they continued to slowly creep all over a large portal had opened, releasing a great amount of energy. The creatures were all pushed back from the force and all rushed into the large holes in fear of the higher ranking force that was going to exit the portal. A tall and strong looking man stepped out of the portal, a katana at his side. His snow white hair was the most distinguishable trait he had. Behind him was an army of fiends, demons that followed this high ranking man. ”So this is Earth? It looks like shit to me…..But hey, it’s better than nothing.” The silence was broken by laughter from the monsters behind him. They were here to CONQUER!

Victor

Male
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2011-08-25

Back to top Go down

To conquer the world..... - Page 2 Empty Re: To conquer the world.....

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:18 pm

Melli gulps lightly as feeling his touch to make her look into his eyes. She even got more scared as she spots his sharp teeth, ready to mark her but looked up. At least the other knew she was scared but remained quiet, her heart beating loud in her chest.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:22 pm

he pulls away and looks at her "ill leave you be when you ready come to our room vanitis will direct you" walks away calmly

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2011-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:29 pm

Ventus continued walking towards the now complete fortress in the distance. It hurt him so much to see an innocent girl being brought into such a problem for humanity. Although she was half demon and half human, he knew that she was good hearted. "...I'm sorry...." He whispered to himself, knowing of what destruction was to come to the girl's home planet.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:35 pm

Melli said nothing but slowly nods to him, seeing him leave with the other. She didn't do anything but gently grips the darkness sword and puts it in the sheath but looked at the ground. Melli felt a tear slide down her cheek but wiped it off, standing up.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:41 pm

nero approached his father and bowwed "my bride is here but she doesnt love me but she willing to make a child with me i will make room for her in my quarters" he looked at vanitis "she my bride and my concern stay out of it"

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:49 pm

Ventus bowed before Victor, "My lord, it would seem that the recruit is truly willing to become your son's bride." He turned to Nero, still thinking about what he had done back there. "Forgive me Nero, you are right, it isn't my concern." Ventus walked away from them both and head into the castle.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:56 pm

Melli just kept still but her eyes looked at her right arm to see the markings slowly vanishing into her skin. She didn't know of this but just felt more scared of what's happening. As the swords stops shaking, melli really was scared to being the princes mate.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:58 pm

nero made room for his brides things and anything else she required and he called out to her "princess come her for a moment i need to talk to you " he waited patiently for her and wanting her love beforehis child

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:01 pm

[i]Victor grinned, showing off his rather large canines."Excellent work my child! Now where is she?"

Victor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:09 pm

Ventus stood in his chamber; he stood there looking at his real body encased in a barrier of darkness. There was no way he was going to get it back, it was in Victor's possession now. "I swear, when I get obtain my body I will defeat you.....I failed once but I will not fail again. For now all hope lies with Utena, Mero, and Bryant..." Ventus remained still, just looking at the prison.[/color]
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:11 pm

Melli heard her name being called that made her bite her lip. Nervous, she slowly made her way to where nero called her. Her head was down but saw him as she walked in the room but held her hands in front of her but looked down to the ground, her hair in front of her face but moved it.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:24 pm

"hey darling you like this does it please u this room" he looked at her face " why are you afraid of me so much i just want you to be comfertable you know?, i wouldnt hurt you or let anyone hurt you i swear"

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:36 pm

"Everything is going well...Now, to finish up!" He raised his hand towards the sky and grinned. "If this is going to be our home I want it nice and dark." The demon lord had drawn enough energy to spread darkness around the world. Shadow would gradually blanket all of the land.

Victor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:41 pm

Ventus felt an unbelievable power that he had felt before, it was Victor. He turned around and stepped out of the chamber. As he walked through the corridors he could hear demons cheering outside the walls. It sickened him. "Curse you all....."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:54 pm

"Um, It's lovley...." melli said looking at him with black worried eyes but then just looked down. "I know you said that but I am not gonna question it." she said but looked at the window, feeling the dangerous power spreading, hoping her friends Utena and brandon fogives her.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:02 pm

he looked ather "you know i will learn to love you and your beauty my bride" he pats the bed "dont worry you will be loved and protected no matter what now come lay with me let me kiss and comfert you"

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:11 pm

on the outskirts of the area i was sniffing around. i sensed a new darker power on the plant. the weird thing was i didnt sense it in space i sensed it long after it landed. i felt a slightly familiar presence there as well when i arrived and another evil. i couldnt figure out who the familliar was but i had to find out so i rushed to the scene of what was unfolding. reducing my energy to negative levels, not to be hidden but to prepare for a battle that i knew would be rough on this world.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:14 pm

Melli looked at him but didn't say anything. "How are you sure you'll learn to love me or my beauty? I'm still nervous."she said while looking at him but sees his hand pat the bed but just walked over to sit down, looking at the floor.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:26 pm

"because i see my seed and my life with you and i will protect you with my life my bride , my princess and you plegded your loyaltity to me" he lookede at her holding her hand and kissing it and her

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:34 pm

"I know that." melli said quiet but looked at her lap before feeling him kiss her hand then her. It even upset her to be called a princess again just like at her old home, the saimia crest still hanging from her hip on her female kimoto warrior clothes.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:43 pm

Victor had felt a slight disturbance in the atmosphere. Someone or something had opened up a portal to the Demon Realm. It couldn't have been his Queen, for she would have opened the gateway near the castle. There was something else behind this and Victor wanted to know what. To add on there was another powerful presence approaching his land. "Minions! Greet our wanderer and bring him to me. As for the portal, call on Vanitas and track down the one who opened it up down!"

Victor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:48 pm

i sensed demon coming and i waited to see what they would do. but i stay on my path and speed.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:58 pm

nero gentle kept kissing her and holdingher waist holding her waist " does the term princess affend you my love tell me plz" he watched her eyes and kissing her neck and holds each of her hands trying to smile

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:20 pm

A group of "Wolves", an elite group of tracker Demons, walked down the corridors, managing to catch Ventus in time. "Am I needed?" The demons, who were cloaked in black hoods, all turned to one another. Standing before the group was the "Apache" of the group, only he could answer.

"Our lord Victor has requested us to track down the one that has opened a portal to the Demon Realm. It is not his Queen so it is someone that he does not know, for he could tell if any of the high ranking Demons have opened a gateway or not."

Ventus nodded and in an instant they had all disappeared. They had transported to the location of the portal.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:27 pm

Melli kept still while feeling him kissing her then her neck. It hurted to talk of her family but she just talks about it, knowing she cried later. "No, it just sad to hear that. You see, I lost my family years ago as a child. First my papa, then my mama and the rest. I was only a little girl learning so much but *sniffs* I just miss them. As to being called one, its true. My real name is princess mellina rose saimia, also guardian of the light and darkness dragons." she said, gently touching the crest.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next