MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
To conquer the world..... - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTo conquer the world..... - Page 3 I_voting_barTo conquer the world..... - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
To conquer the world..... - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTo conquer the world..... - Page 3 I_voting_barTo conquer the world..... - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
To conquer the world..... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
To conquer the world..... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
To conquer the world..... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
To conquer the world..... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
To conquer the world..... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
To conquer the world..... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
To conquer the world..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
To conquer the world..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
To conquer the world..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

To conquer the world.....

5 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

To conquer the world..... - Page 3 Empty To conquer the world.....

Post by Victor Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

The area was very silent. Not one single form of life was present, nothing. Everything in the zone was empty and large deep holes filled the lands from the meteorites that always fell in this area. There were rumors that evil spirits loved this place and would harm those who weren't of the same kind; this was true. Black shadow figures crawled all over the place, waiting for a misfortunate soul to come through and feed their numbers.

As they continued to slowly creep all over a large portal had opened, releasing a great amount of energy. The creatures were all pushed back from the force and all rushed into the large holes in fear of the higher ranking force that was going to exit the portal. A tall and strong looking man stepped out of the portal, a katana at his side. His snow white hair was the most distinguishable trait he had. Behind him was an army of fiends, demons that followed this high ranking man. ”So this is Earth? It looks like shit to me…..But hey, it’s better than nothing.” The silence was broken by laughter from the monsters behind him. They were here to CONQUER!

Victor

Male
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2011-08-25

Back to top Go down

To conquer the world..... - Page 3 Empty Re: To conquer the world.....

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:45 pm

he loooked at her and held her close "i promise you wont lose anyone anymore im your mate now and husband and im taking care of you" he looked at her crest "its beautiful like you no doubt about that" he rocked her slowly" im sorry for your loss and for everything"

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2011-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:57 pm

Melli felt him hold her close as she held back her tears to not cry. Her eyes closed when he promised that she won't lose anyone else. "I hope your right, I really do. I just don't want anyone I know or meet hurt." she said but felt her tears coming down her cheeks. Melli now was crying but had her eyes closed, being rocked back and forth. "T-thank you." she cried sad now.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:05 pm

An army of Demons had rushed.in to battle the stranger who approached the castle. They all were in hold of weapons and energy based attacks. Whoever was attacking was going to be in for a battle.

Victor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:27 pm

he wiped her tears and turned off the light rocking her and kissing her deeply holding her waist and massging her back "shhh all is well my bride all is well"

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:31 am

Melli tried to stop her crying when seeing the light go off. She hated when she's sad but it happens to her while he gently kisses her and holding her by the waist. Melli kept feeling tears but looks down at her feet.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:42 pm

he gooes and holds her closer and turns the lights on " my bride whats wrong are you not pleased with me am i not worth your time and efforts" helooked at her in the eyes and watched her cry and gave her a napkin to wipe the tears "please no more of that your a bride now"

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:53 pm

Melli kept quiet but looked down at her lap while then just bit her lip. "I don't know. I mean, we don't know much of anything about each other and even if I try I might be in trouble, thinking I'll die." she cried, looking up now but wiped the tears away. "If I'm a bride, then I'm a bad one for you if I act like this. I just don't want to do anything bad to hurt you but maybe I can do my best to be your bride to make you happy?" she asked, looking in his eyes but tears stopped.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:20 am

my energy was still negative and any energy attacks were absorbed and their composition was added to my own temporarily. the weapons broke my skin and muscules easy but were deflected by my bones as i used the energy i had absorbed to explode the area around me when the all were close enough to attack. i hadnt absorbed enough to kill and of them but ii raised my energy to the levels of when i hold back and i send out a nearly endless barrage severely wounding several of the energy masters and nearly killing the weapon masters. the weapon masters weapons absorded my energy to my great surprize and fired it back at me as energy blades that could cut my bones with no effort. i dodged them and finished them off with a blast that shook the foundations of the castle even though i was so far away from it. the crater left behind was empty and i raised my energy to the maximim i could in this form and charged off as the survivors alerted the defences and the leaders that i was coming but they didnt understand who i was.

i healed as i ran beginning the long process of my regeneration. i had under estimated the strength of the weapon masters. a mistake i would not make again. my muscles regenerated slowly and my skin closed after that. my bones were dented a bit but not enough to hinder me so i ignored them and as i finished my healing my energy level rose 8% of its maximum perminitly. from now on my energy was to be at its maximum with out my wings and my tail quivered with the exitement of the battle i knew i would face as soon as i reached the palace of the new demon lord. i knew his power was great and i looked forward to the challenge of fighting a being with great power.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:15 pm

he looked in her eyes "we will know everything together i just want you to love me my bride and i need you in my life and you agreed to this you werent forced now please no tears my love please tell me what i can do for you to love me " on his knees he looked in her eyes

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:23 pm

A minor tremor has gone off, causing the palace main hall to shake. This was most likely from the battle that was going on. But to Victor's surprise the large number of demons he had sent into battle had depleted drastically. Only a few of them had survived and they were at the front gates. Victor clenched his fist and transported to the front gate. "Explain to me how my minions were killed in battle so quickly?"

The surviving fiends looked up at their lord and had begun speaking, "My lord! There is another demon out there! He defeated us! He can absorb our attacks and redirect them at us! We couldn't beat him!" Angered by their weakness Victor reached out to them. In seconds they'd begin feeling as if they were being crushed. And then they exploded. "I want to see who this demon is...." He waited there with the most powerful guards.

Last edited by Victor on Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Victor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:09 pm

Melli looked at Nero but then at her lap again. She thought she was forced when they said of the king here would track her down or kill her. Bitting her lip, melli didn't know what to do or what he can do to make her love him. "I...I don't know. I just feel so dumb! I guess I'm scared from what's going on out there." she said, looking down.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:21 pm

my speed increased with the thrill of seeing my opponent waiting for me. soon i stopped in front of him. i was shorter and looked human but i knew that this foe was wise and knew that looks can be deciveing. i knew he could sense the divine power hidden deep in the recesses of my soul from my angelic heritage and i looked him over. I apologize for the death of your servants. my target was you mighty demon lord they got in my way. i seek the honor of a battle to see who is the stronger one. and the cost will either be my life or your darkness removed from the planet. i thought that what i said was perfect and cool but i did have to wonder who the familiar presence i felt withing the palace was... no i cant think like that now this foe may not hold back to feel me out like some would i had to remain focused until the bitter end. but who was stronger? i cant tell.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:14 pm

An here he was; the one who defeated the army of darkness that had been sent to dispose of him. He looked like a human but something deep within him did not. Besides, the surviving demons were able to find out what he truly was during the battle and managed to get the information to their lord. "How disappointing, you hide yourself in such a form that degrades us demons. With that power emitting from within I can already see that you are no human."

Victor grinned, "I should be asking you why you have come, but you already informed me. But something tells me that you are also here for the girl. If you are it is too late. She has already been bitten and bonded to my son." He stood still, resting his hand on the hilt of his Yamato. All of the demons watched as the tension grew between the two.

Victor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:25 pm

what girl? i came becuase i felt a power great enough to destroy the planet and i came to stop it. i was slightly confused but what he said limited the number of people it could be by a great amount i had a hunch who it was and now i was worried. but only becuase i didnt know how strong she was. i kept my guard up. what race is your son?
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:29 pm

"you have nothing to fear i am here i am your groom and protector i am the one that loves you and we will give life to a child that will have everything from both of us" he looked in her eyes "now please i dont want a single tear to drop, im going to prove my love for you i dont like the sadness it will be bad for our child"

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:40 pm

"The half-breed....The possessor of the two legendary swords of Darkness and Light. She is the bride of my son. And if you've come to stop me, you are a fool. The demons around the two laughed at the stranger's words. They obviously didn't know what the stranger was capable of doing. Victor remained silent, staring at the stranger. "My son is a half-breed, just like his mate. He does not know of that...."

Victor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:44 pm

half-breeds arent a race. what races is he? i was getting even more worried but i didnt know if it was her choice or not so i couldnt interfere.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:58 pm

Victor chuckled. The young man seemed to question him again, expecting a specific answer. "I'm afraid I cannot answer you." His face had turned serious. The battle was going to break out any second. It was going to be an even fight, for the stranger knew nothing of Victor and vice-versa. A small demon with an elongated head had called out to Victor from atop, "My lord! That fellow down there knows the princess! I can see it in his mind! Hehe!" Victor smirked. "Allow me to introduce you to Meligal, a demon that can see the thoughts of another, including mine. If what he tells me is true, there is no way you can get her...."

Victor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:03 pm

my eyes lit up with wonder and amazement. oooh cool can it read thoughts on a whim. i was distracted and let my guard down. even ofter 500 years i still make the same mistakes a child makes. i was a little annoyed at my question being ignored but i had little faith that i would get an answer any ways but these thoughts were quickly overwritten by my wonder at the demon who so easily broke my mental barriers with no effort.

OOC: nice i like your style. how old are you?
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:15 pm

"Yes. Meligal is quite a powerful demon when it comes to mental abilities." The small demon chuckled and returned to the shadows behind the larger guards, continuing to watch the stranger down below. "Now, let us begin...." All of the demons stared wide-eyed. A good battle was every demon's entertainment. Victor stepped forward and slowly began unsheathing the Yamato. "Before we begin, what is your name warrior?"

OOC: Thanks. I like yours as well. I'm 18. You?

Victor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:25 pm

Maboroshi but you can call me the Phantom when i beat you. It was my surname but i didnt care i doubted i was ever going to be friends with this guy. i charged, leaving my powers unchanged in strength and i put all the energy i had at the time into a single burst of speed and half of the speed fueled the power of my punch the other half went to my skin to toughen it and reduce any damage i was going to take if i was attack by a small margin.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:38 pm

Maboroshi? What a name, but he doubted that was his first name. As Victor thought to himself about the name the so called Maboroshi attacked. His speed was amazing, not that of a human. In the blink of an eye he was already in front of the Demon lord with a fist ready to hit Victor. He grinned, impressed by his foe's speed, and pushed off the ground, spinning over the attacker. Floating down onto the ground Victor's hand remained on the hilt. "You are very fast Maboroshi. I will enjoy fighting you. Maybe if you impress me some more I will spare you. Hmm." He took a Laido stance and unsheathed the blade fully. A sinister force of energy had exerted from the blade when it was unsheathed. All those present would feel its power. "This blade was used during my battle against Emanyeru Kouseitan'i and Naga....Passed down from my father Sparda."

Victor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:18 pm

while he was talking i dashed again and clashed with a flurry of blows all just as fast and all stronger than the first. i kept the barrage up following his movements. i spent the majority of my life getting over the handicaps of being an abomination to prove that even an abomination can match a pureblood even beat them. with enough work. i kept half my attention on his blade and the other half on him looking for openings to strike and striking areas of him to create openings to attack.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:00 pm

Maboroshi wasted no time; he attacked once again while Victor was speaking, very rude but understandable. This time there were many blows being sent at the Demon lord, each one packing enough power to shatter stone. He jumped back, creating some distance between for a few seconds. During the window Victor slashed at Maboroshi with the legendary sword, hoping to make him think about continuing with his attack. "An abomination? This explains where you get your power and speed. But listen to me Maboroshi, there are some purebloods that cannot be defeated. I am one of those!" Victor waved his free arm through the air and generated a wave of purple flames. The demons watched with amazement as the fire danced towards the foe.

Victor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:08 pm

i dodged the sword and continued to attack, my power and speed come from years of training and unlocking the dormant "pure" parts of my DNA adding them to my power and expanding my limits. my attacks became stronger than before and my speed increased to match his. i continued to match his attacks to block them and i was learning how he fought and still trying to create openings with indirect attacks to his face and body. but i began to aim at him directly with much more powerful blows but the weaker blows were still aimed at his edges to create openings.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next