MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 12 I_vote_lcapThe Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 12 I_voting_barThe Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 12 I_vote_lcapThe Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 12 I_voting_barThe Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.]

3 posters

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down

The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 12 Empty The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

OOC: I set up the topic, so no worries you don't have to do it. You can choose whether I play your Shadow or you do, it's fine if you want to play or if you want me to play, I don't have no problem with either. ^^ Also did I mention, you remind me a lot of Chie from Persona 4. If you've ever heard of or played the game before you'll know who I'm talking about. I partially got this idea from there anyway. Though I adapted it to its own setting with my mind. But, yeah have fun, sorry for the length of this message.

Often times, the evidence of a troubled mind is in the inability to function properly throughout everyday life. The individuals suffering would slowly atrophy because their own souls are battling them and winning. They are defeating their minds, overpowering them quite easily and snapping them as if they were twigs. Well, you must have the strength to face others in life; Quintessentially, everyone must learn this lesson. But, what some do not know is that there is a time when one will have to face oneself and that takes even more courage....

Everyone has things they hide. Everyone has hidden thoughts and feelings. Everyone has secrets. Part of what makes life and our interaction with one another as human beings so interesting is the urge, the yearning, the want, the need to know what the other is thinking. What the other is feeling; and more importantly, what the other is hiding. We as human beings always yearn for the truth, be it hidden or not, we always wish to know something, a secret, a knowledge, a thing that is not something personal to us. We love to know gossip for whenever a conversation flares out. But, mostly, it is the suppression of the being with a secret that keeps us from ever being COMPLETELY honest with each other. What if that were to change?

"Hey Mero, mind if I ask why we're training here anyway? I mean I thought the other place was good enough but you suggested we come here, any particular reason?"

It looked to be a completely empty field with tall grass swaying in the gentle winds that blew by. It was quite calm and relaxing. No life, nothing was in the area; and it seemed there never would be anything here. It was like this were a place, a secret place, on Earth that no one knew about, but, then again, things on Earth were not like this. We had gone through the portal once more to this alternate dimension, one that seemed to have a peaceful setting.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 12 Empty Re: The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.]

Post by Mero Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:57 pm

Damacus muttered something to the small girl helping him and they both nodded in agreement. "Could you go find a suitable bed for her Miss Imaimashi?" I nodded my head and stood up. I asked if Utena would be alright and after being assured she wasn't going to die I left to find some place for her to rest.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

Back to top Go down

The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 12 Empty Re: The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.]

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:13 pm

Raijin stood up from his seat and slowly approached the fallen prince, who was now in critical condition. He walked up to her and knelt down by her side, reaching into his pouch and retrieving a small pill. "Forgive me Prince, I now know of the mistake I made.....These barbarians have it all wrong. Your kingdom isn't what they described it as....Give her this pill. It will begin healing her wounds. I must go." Raijin stood up and took off for the village, ready to stop this bloodshed!
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:21 pm

Again I remained unconscious and it seemed for a moment I had an "out of body experience". My spirit, for a moment, rose up to be floating above me. My chest stopped heaving for a moment, I was lucky to be taken such great care of by the people surrounding me. Raijin was now my friend. Everything was good and turning out swell. I'd wait for Mero to come back, after all, in her arms I wished to be.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:44 am

After finding a few good rooms I sprinted back to the now broken throne room. "I've found a place, how is she?" I briskly walked over to where Utena laid and knelt down beside her. "Damacus has your strength returned? Or shall I take her?"

He thought a moment then shook his head, "I can't let you take her, I shall". I nodded as I backed off waiting for him to pick her up.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:43 pm

OOC: Raijin left the topic, so I guess it's back to just you and me posting Mero.

My chest wasn't pulsing anymore up and down, up and down to rhythm of my heart. It had stopped. But nonetheless, I'd be okay. I knew I would. I was a spirit floating above the scene happening with my body. I was watching them carry me with such care to the room that Mero had sought out to place me in. But, she knelt down to check on me, she really did care for me and I was lucky to have such great friends that cared so much for me and my well being.

"Everything looks so different from up here. So that's what I look like to other people.. Wow, being a spirit is so cool. But doesn't that technically mean I'm dead?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:36 pm

I sighed as Utena was now in a large bed resting. She seemed to have settled, which I only hoped meant she was comfy. I pulled a chair over to the window and sat down. I would wait until she woke up before doing anything else. I stared out the window and watched the outside world, wondering how long it would take to repair the damages.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:49 pm

I wondered if I could communicate with Mero from the state I was in. I was a spirit apart from my body. So this must be the limbo that they speak of before someone dies. That they get a chance to see what it's like on Earth as a spirit before passing on. Wow this was kinda cool! .... Wait, passing on? PASSING ON?! I don't wanna die! I tried calling out to Mero to see if she could help me with this matter at all.

"Mero! Mero! Can you hear me?"

OOC: It's up to you whether or not you hear and see me as a spirit.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:02 pm

My eyes widened "Of course I can, Utena your awake!" I turned in my seat and looked over to her with a smile. My smile faded as I realized she was a still motionless and unconscious. I scrunched my face and sighed frustrated. "I must be imagining things.." I muttered then turned back around to face the window.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:24 am

"You're not imagining things. If you can hear me, you can hear me. Just.. trust your heart and let your inhibitions go. Let the things that hold you to your skepticism go. Look with open eyes and you'll see what you want most to see, which, I'm guessing is me or where my voice is coming from."

I'd hoped she listen and trust me with my directions. And only then would she be able to lay eyes on me. If not, she'd just keep looking at a body that was by the living standards, dead.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:40 pm

I listened to her and shifted my eyes around the room. I tried hard to find the source of her voice but I couldn't quiet pin point it. I stood up and waked over to her body, "Where are you?" I muttered.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:43 pm

"Right behind you."

I was floating straight behind her. She really couldn't see me? She could hear me but not see? This was sort of upsetting, I didn't want to play tricks with her mind and this was only furthering her mind's confusion. But, how was I to enter back into my own body? Wasn't I technically dead?

"Please tell me you can see me, Mero."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:50 pm

I turned around and saw nothing. I stared forward and squinted. "I can't see you. Why aren't you in your body?"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:06 pm

"You know how some say you can have an out of body experience? Well, that's kind of like this only... I'm kinda dead. I think."

I didn't know how to phrase it so I just put it like that. But, I would find a way back into my own body sooner or later. I wondered why I even separated in the first place. It's as if this invisible reaper came and reaped my soul from my body. I was breathing at the end of the battle, so I was very much alive. The question is... how did this happen?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:25 pm

"Dead eh?......" I continued to stare forward not blinking. "DEAD!?!?!?!" I screamed. "Can you use your magic at all?"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:59 pm

"Well, I thought when someone's heart stops they die. And I don't see myself breathing. Something must have happened. You might want to check my body for anything that stands out."

This was so strange, but I had an idea as to why I suddenly died. Something within me must have stopped my heart. Well, that was a tricky spell. Then the thought of using magic came to my mind. My magic worked in part with my heart which was now still. But, were the fibers of its power connected to my soul? If so, I should be able to use it.

"I'll try to use my magic."

However hard I did concentrate on using it to bring myself to life again, it didn't work. It was too encrusted within my blood which now ran cold and within the body that I used to belong to. I blinked.

"Crap.."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:18 pm

I face-palmed, "Fuck. What do we do now?" I started pacing back and forth thinking. This situation was confusing and frustrating all at the same time. It was bad enough I couldn't see her, but that fact that she was probably dead was worse. "Is there any way I could revive you? I know I don't have any magic, but is there a way I could obtain it momentarily?"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:21 pm

"You don't need it, young one."

Someone unfamiliar began speaking through me. I could feel this new presence but once again fell unconscious to allow control. I wouldn't remember much after that. His voice was under mine and so our voices joined, speaking in our natural octaves together.

"Do you care for your friend?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:37 pm

I became instantly confused but nodded, "I do care for my friend..."
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:44 pm

"I can see you are crystalline. You have committed crimes and sins in your past before. But the past life is the past and shall be overlooked in this case. I shall see your heart for as it truly were. A pure one. Although you don't profess it, you do have a good and righteous interior, Mero Imaimashi. I can see past the wall of human flesh to the internals and that your heart still beats with care for your friend."

The voice paused and then continued.

"Your request for any sort of magical power to revive your friend shows how desperately you want her to live. How you would carry yourself to any length in order to keep her alive. True friendship I see. You don't need magical power at all...."

The voice seemed to fade away slowly, giving me consciousness back. Mero just spoke to Dios. Not that I knew it, but she did. She had a pure heart. That's all she really needed. What's a prince without her fairytale ending to follow? Would not a friend who was true weep over the loss of her friend? Perhaps that was the key!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:14 pm

I got angry at the voice, "What do you mean I don't need magic! How else can she be revived!" I screamed, frustrated. My eyes began to water as I clenched my fists. "Don't you dare fade away! Tell me how to fix this!" Tears were now streaming down my face. I didn't want one of my best friends to die. Life would be less interesting if she did. "What do I do?" I asked quietly, looking at her lifeless body.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:19 pm

Pit pat. Pit pat.

That was the sound of Mero's tears as they streamed down her face and onto mine as she hovered over my lifeless body. The tears were warm and seemed as if they came straight from her heart. As if the temperature of her body warmed them with life. But as Mero closed her eyes and continued to let the tears fall, I fell unconscious once more as the next moment I found myself resting in my own body again. I was a little too weak yet to open my eyes, but I was alive. My chest began to rise and fall with the rhythm of my heart, it starting to pulse once more. It was a miracle.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:45 pm

I opened my eyes and gasped. Utena's chest was rising and falling. I smiled widely and jumped up with joy. I suddenly became giddy and I backed off and went back over to the window to let her rest.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:48 pm

SEVERAL HOURS LATER...

My eyes began to weakly flutter open. I woke up and groaned a little bit, sighing. I coughed and held my head.

"I have such a headache.. what happened?"

Slowly, I sat up and looked around, my body was still so sore. I must have injured it again. ^^''
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:53 pm

I had nodded off, but my eyes shot open when I heard movement. "Utena!" I ran over to her bed side. "Your awake! Hell your alive!" I hugged her then moved back. "You don't remember anything?"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:59 pm

I blinked a few times and then images of what happened last in my mind became a bit more clear. I only remembered fighting Raijin and growing weaker and weaker as I did. Then he had that giant barrier... instead of remembering this to myself, I closed my eyes and spoke it out loud.

"Well I remember fighting Raijin and giving it my all but suddenly I was losing power and growing weaker as time went on. He summoned something and after that it all gets really fuzzy, I don't remember anything, I'm sorry. Do you know what happened Mero? And ... yeah, of course I'm alive. Why wouldn't I be?"

I laughed rubbing the back of my head. ^^ It was good to be back and awake.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next