MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 5 I_vote_lcapPokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 5 I_voting_barPokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 5 I_vote_lcapPokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 5 I_voting_barPokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Pokemon Battle! Here we go!!

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 5 Empty Pokemon Battle! Here we go!!

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

Seth hurried to the town square where the usual public battles were held daily. Being one of the number one trainers in the town his appearance was expected by all who take part in the event. Reaching the crowd of trainers and spectators he announced his presence. "I'm here! Don't start without me!" He made his way to the center, awaiting his opponent. Six small pokeballs rested on his belt. "Okay, I'm ready for whoever!" A breeze passed through his white spiked hair, leaving his opened red jacket ruffling. A dramatic looking scene!
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Pokemon Battle! Here we go!!

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:53 pm

"Those trainers? Man, they were something else! That Raichu and Starmie combination was unbelievable! But I didn't get a good look at them..."

He sat back against the seat and rested his hands behind his head. Just who were those trainers? Why out of all of the others did they help? Seth wanted to know the answers.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:55 pm

"Me either. Maybe they're some sort of elite team that's from a whole other part of the world and everything! Wouldn't that be so cool if they were? That's it Seth!"

I took a pause in my speech and then slammed my hand down on the table so that the salt and pepper shakers slid a bit.

"Let's make it our mission to find out the identities of these trainers!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:58 pm

"Hmmm, yeah! Maybe."

Seth rubbed his chin, pondering about the trainers and their business in the town. Then Mizu slammed her fist onto the table. A few customers looked over but then carried on with their meals.

"That sounds like a good idea Mizu!!! We should! Maybe they could teach us what they know! Haha! But where would we begin? You think they're still in the town?"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:03 am

"Well we'll just have to keep our eyes and ears open for 'em. Unless you wanna think about it like a detective would."

I'd hoped he'd be intrigued enough with that statement enough to ask what I meant by it. Then I would have an outlet to explain myself on. I didn't wanna talk too much. Talking too much on an empty stomach always worked out to a bad end result.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:54 pm

"Think about it like a detective would? What do you mean?"

Bringing the word detective into this sort of gassed Seth up a bit. He kind of got the image of Mizu and him in long coats walking around the town trying to get the drop on these trainers. Something like Sherlock Holmes! Boy would that be something!
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:05 pm

"Well I don't know if this is anything, but, the way I see it; One of the mystery trainers used a Starmie and the other a Raichu. I'm just guessin' here but wouldn't the person who used Starmie not hang around eateries with fish as their most popular dish. What if they were a water trainer? Like me! Then for sure they wouldn't come here. The other trainer might though. Raichu is an electric type and I've seen fisherman use electric hooks to draw the fish and then zap them, electrocuting them for their dinners that night! It's absolutely reprehensible!"

I started to raise my voice in volume. The loud roar of the people inside the restaurant was enough for no one to notice or pay attention to the ruckus I was making at our table. There was a bar after all and a TV that the males of the room were all huddled around. Some of the girls were sitting in their own corners talking about the new star dreamboat of a trainer on the late night programs or their nails or how loud and rude the men at the bar were. I smiled, society was at work.

"I don't know if it makes sense or not that I say that Seth, but, just keep your eyes and ears open. If you see something or someone out of the ordinary or even remotely suspicious that comes close to the description of our "culprit" then you must stop at nothing to find out if he or she is the trainer we're looking for!"

With a determined face, I held my hands in loosely clenched fists and punched it up in the air. As I did that, the food arrived and set in the places in front of us. I smiled picking up the burger I'd ordered.

"And I'm thinking right after I eat I'll get started on the trail of the other trainer. You're looking for the one with the Raichu and I will look for the trainer with the Starmie! Are we clear Seth? ^^"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:46 pm

Seth leaned in to listen to Mizu. Her volume was at the right level for him to hear her voice over the other customers in the restaurant. What she was saying was impressive! Using her observational skill to draw information like that. She had a good point, the one with Starmie would never eat here. But the one with the Raichu; there was a possibility he could be working with fishermen to capture fish using electricity.

"Good thinking Mizu! You are onto something! And now we have an idea of where they could be!"

As he replied to Mizu the food had arrived. Seth smiled and licked his lips before picking a piece of fried fish and taking a bite.

"Roger that! Hey, I'm very familiar with this town. There is a pier not too far from here where Water trainers play with their Pokemon and even battle. Try looking there. I'll check the dock where the fishermen work."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:51 pm

The burger was soooo delicious! I couldn't place it down. But once I was finished chewing, I smiled and nodded and replied to what he said.

"Roger that! I don't know this town very well so thank you for that direction, now for sure I'll find it! Man, this is soooooo cool! I can't wait to start this detective mission!"

Seth and I were having a great time and I was beginning to sense a great friendship coming from this one conversation we were having. It was a wonder how two totally different trainers could get along so well. I smiled and was trying to hurriedly finish my food to start on this mission! Who knew? It could take all night, possibly.

OOC: She's more level and calm like water, but, there are times where she gets fiery. Keep that in mind. ^^
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:18 pm

Seth continued to chow down on his seafood meal, loving every moment of it! But while doing so he also nodded in agreement of how great this was going to be! They were going to be just like real detectives. To solve this mystery was going to be a challenge!.

"I wonder if those bad guys will show up again. What will we do if they come back?"

By the time he finished asking the question his food was gone. The boy was a monster when it came to eating.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:34 pm

"Well then, I guess we'll just have to travel together and become a team. That way we'll keep moving and if they do find us, we can beat them, together!"

I smiled and offered my hand to shake his. I was chewing the last bits of my burger. Although I was female, I wasn't very much like one. I had an appetite and could eat when really hungry; This was one of those times. I smiled and made eye contact with him. It seemed we were becoming great friends.

OOC: One more post from you and then a time skip like 30 minutes later when they're beginning their search?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:46 pm

"Good idea! So when they do find us we give them a battle they will never forget!"

Seth was in the moment! He climbed onto the table and raised his fist into the air. Deep inside he knew that together they were a tough team. The bartender caught sight of Seth standing on the table, along with everyone else in the restaurant, and gave the boy a good scolding.

"What do you think this is!? Get ooffff that table kid!!"

He realized what he had done and jumped off, scratching his head in embarrassment. When everyone returned to what they were doing earlier Seth took out some money and set it on the table. That's when he noticed Mizu's hand. A handshake to begin a wonderful friendship. Seth grabbed her hand and shook it. He looked into her eyes and what he saw was determination. Waves of the ocean crashing onto the shore.

"Let's do this!"

"I'm sorry about that. I got carried away. Hehe."

Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:54 pm

"Yup!"

I smiled, laughing at his 'out of control' movements. He was just so hyped with energy. Anyway, we were done eating and it was a great meal. Now it was onto searching for those mysterious trainers.

"Alrighty! So what do you say we get started on searching for those trainers? I guess I'll start heading to the pier. You search around this place and see what you can find. If you need me, you'll know where to find me."

I winked and looked into his eyes. The fires and sparks of determination burned through them as well. Then I was off, waving him goodbye and heading for the pier.

"Alright Manaphy, let's see what we can find."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:29 am

"Sounds good to me! You be careful Mizu! I'm out!"

He grinned and then gave her a thumbs up before running off for the dock. It wasn't too far from the restaurant so Seth wouldn't take forever reaching the destination. While he jogged alongside the water he could hear the sounds of horns coming from the boats, he was already close.

"Alright! Let's see if I can get some info out of these guys."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:40 am

With that I ran off to the pier to check for someone, anyone that might seem familiar. I saw several water trainers battling and playing with their pokemon but none that seemed familiar so far. I sighed, continuing on my path, looking carefully for a face.

Meanwhile, over by the dock there were a few fisherman, fishing for some sort of fish to have for dinner that night. But there was one lonely boat in the midst of the body of water. The figure was shadowy and seemed to be a little ways away. It was the outline of a person and a pokemon, from wherever Seth could be standing. There was a docked boat. Could this mysterious figure be the trainer from before?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:08 pm

By the time he reached the fishermen docks the boats were all leaving. That's why he heard the horns. He stopped and watched them sail away but then he realized one single docked boat.

"Hmmm. That's a bit odd."

He squinted his eyes and made out two figures on the ship. One was taller than the other and carried human characteristics. Seth walked towards the docked boat hoping to board it.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:23 pm

"Raichu, buddy, do you think we'll find anything?"

The silhouette that carried the characteristics of a human asked. The Raichu made a noise, the cry of its name, and nodded to his trainer. They were out on the ship, looking down at the water, thinking that they might be able to catch some fish or water pokemon. The mysterious trainer saw a Goldeen jump into the air, and then there was a sudden flash by the command of the mysterious boy with the Raichu.

"Raichu, use thunderbolt!"

Raichu did as told and shocked the fish. It dropped into the water, where, the trainer then raised a hand holding am empty pokeball. He threw it, and within minutes the Goldeen became his.

"Great job, buddy."

He smiled and pet the pokemon.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:36 pm

Now there was no doubt! This had to be one of the mysterious trainers. Seth was facing a boy and a Raichu; the exact same two that had contributed to defeating the bad guys. He picked up his pace and then when he was close to the docked boat made a leap from the land onto the fishery boat.

"I finally found you! Ha! You're one of the trainers that defeated those losers back there a while ago!"

Seth grabbed onto the brim of the cap and pulled it a bit down, giving the two a smirk. There was no telling what that mysterious trainer would do now. All Seth knew was that he was a great trainer.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:44 pm

"Lookin' for a battle?"

The trainer stood ready with a pokeball in his hands and returned the same smirk that Seth had. The mysterious trainer was a little bit taller than him. The Raichu, sitting on the floor, looked up at the trainer and then at Seth, ready.

"Cuz if you are, I'm game. But I'd rather do it somewhere else other than this boat."

He smiled and even let out a laugh. That showed he was friendly. The smaller amounts of light that were present shined on his face some. It revealed a brown eye, looking right at Seth.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:53 pm

Man, a battle against this guy would be pretty sweet. There were some factors going against Seth though. He didn't have all of his Pokemon, two were unconscious and another two were in his storage. All he had was Lucario and Charizard.

"A battle? Heh! Alright with me! I only have two Pokemon on me. I forgot to go the Poke Center to heal and get my others. But I'm down to go up against you!"

He tightly held onto the strap of his backpack and then chuckled. Battling on the boat would be a bad idea. With powerful attacks coming from the Pokemon one missed move would damage the boat.

"Good idea! And by now my friend should be onto your partner! Haha!"

-----------

Water trainers were playing with all type of water Pokemon. It was sort of a playground for these kind of Pokemon. But further down the boardwalk of the pier there was a very large fountain, the source of the water for the play area. A female seated herself at the fountain and was bathing a Starmie with the clear water. It's gem glowed brightly in a sign of happiness.

"You like the water don't you Starmie? You did a good job fending off the Team Rocket. This is your reward."

She smiled and cupped water in her hands, allowing it to drop onto the Starmie's body. Other trainers and their Pokemon played around the fountain joyfully. It was a good environment.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:31 pm

"Alright, let's redirect this boat to shore then! haha!"

The two trainers started on their way back to land to have the battle that they'd planned to have. Both were pretty excited. Whereas, I was still searching by the pier. Where could that other trainer be? Suddenly, my eyes caught sight of a fountain and a mysterious trainer sitting over by it playing with a Starmie. Could it be the same Starmie as before? I quickly ran over to the trainer, confronting her, since, from her form, I could tell she was female.

"Hey. You're the one that was at the arena today, you battled Team Rocket and got rid of them, aren't you?"

I awaited an answer.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:33 pm

"Sounds good to me! Hehe!"

Seth walked over to the railing and leaned on it. As the boat returned to the dock he looked at the water. So many fish swam in the water. There was even an Octillery that surfaced and looked at the boy. Battling this guy was the only thing on his mind.

---------

The mysterious female looked over at Mizu. Her hair was down in the style that adults normally wear. Her eyes were a light turquoise blue. She was wearing a white draping over everything, sort of a "cape like" jacket and underneath, gloves fit for a trainer. They were a light aqua blue color. Her shirt was a yellowish color and she wore jeans as well; a jean jacket over it. Her satchel rested on the floor.

"Yes, I am one of the trainers that defeated them. You must be one of the trainers that was in the middle of the battle. The owner of that cute little Manaphy."

She smiled and moved a strand of hair that dropped over her face behind her ear. Starmie turned towards Mizu. It's gem glowed brightly, as if it received energy from the girl.

Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:50 pm

"Alright since it seems you used up your pokemon at the battle, I'll go a little bit easier on you. I see you have 2 pokeballs, so does a 2 on 2 match sound okay, bud?"

The mysterious trainer and Seth were now on land, stepping onto it from where the boat dropped them off. The mysterious trainer, obviously male by his body type and voice, smirked as he pulled out a pokeball attached to his brown belt. He wore black jeans and the top was a white shirt with a vest over it. His brown eyes now showing in the moonlight, but the black "cape like" jacket he wore over everything concealed most of his identity. Then he laughed, he was a bit immature however tall he was.

"I know! If I win, then you get to tell me who you are and why you came in search for me. But if you win then I have to reveal everything about me to you and why I was at your match. Doesn't that sound like fun?!"

The boy smiled as he enlarged the pokeball in his hands. The one of his hands that was showing had a green glove on it, fit for a pokemon trainer. Who was this guy?

------------------------------------------------

"Well, yes, I do own the Manaphy but that's got nothing to do with why I'm here. I mean... who are you and why were you at the match? That's what I really wanna know. Such amazing power and skill from your Starmie alone, not to mention with that other mysterious trainer. Normally two trainers can't work well together when they don't know each other, right?"

My cerulean eyes scanned over her in an attempt to try and decipher who she was and why she was here. I was trying to get answers from her by asking her, although a bit forwardly. But that was me, the ever forward and sometimes, ill-mannered tomboy. ^^'' Nonetheless, I awaited her response in anxiousness. It was so exciting to finally find the trainer!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:29 pm

"A two on two is what I was hoping for actually. It gives me a chance to see how well my Pokemon perform together."

He chuckled and then grabbed onto his two Pokeballs on the belt of his satchel. After enlarging in his hand he threw them out, releasing Lucario and Charizard. They stood beside each other; the Charizard towering over Lucario. If this guy was good at performing great combinations with strangers, that is if the other was a stranger, then how good was he with his own Pokemon? Seth would wonder.

"Alright! I'll be sure to try my best!"

----------------

"I'll tell you what. If you beat me in a battle I'll tell you everything you want to know. Does that sound good, Mizu?"

She smiled and reached for her satchel, opening it and taking out a Pokeball. It enlarged in her hand afterwards. It was already clear that the young girl before her had used two Pokemon up in a battle where only four could be used.  The Starmie jumped out of the water and made a cry. As for the mysterious trainer, she just held onto the ball, waiting to see Mizu's Pokemon first if she accepted.  
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:46 pm

"Alrighty then. I see you have a Charizard and a Lucario, hm? You must be really cool to have caught and trained both of those pokemon. As for me, I choose you Raichu and Typhlosion!"

The boy threw the ball and it materialized into a healthy looking Typhlosion who flared his fire for a moment and then sunk back into a position behind the tinier Raichu. The trainer smirked as he watched the other two pokemon and Seth carefully. However, it wasn't long till that smirk turned into a friendly smile.

"Alright! Let's do this guys!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"You want a pokemon battle? Alright, well, then, it'll be an honor to battle someone like you. But ummmm, how do you know my name... miss?"

I blushed at the softer tone being used in the female trainer's voice. It was very soothing to an extent. But nonetheless, I was ready. I smirked and grabbed one pokeball from where I kept my pokeballs and released the two I was going to use in battle.

"GO Manaphy and Golduck! Let's give it our best shot!"

Both the pokemon came out to battle. Manaphy floated over to the battlefield and Golduck materialized from the light that shone from the pokeball. The smirk turned to a smile and I hyped up.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:06 pm

"Aha! Thanks! I've had these two since they were Rhialou and Charmander. I'm happy to have them as my friends. And I see that you have a Typhlosion. Nice!"

Seth gave him a thumbs up and stepped a few meters back to make some distance. Charizard and Lucario followed Seth and then spread about four feet apart from each other. Charizard locked eyes with Typhlosion. A battle between two fire types meant business! As for Lucario, he simply stood there with his eyes closed, channeling aura.

"Ready when you are!"

-----------------

"Mhm. Oh, as for how I know you're name. I overheard your introduction with the boy you were battling earlier when I was standing in the crowd."

Her smile widened. To face Mizu was also an honor for her. This girl was the trainer of a legendary Pokemon, she was going to be a challenge. She threw the enlarged Pokeball out and from it came an Empoleon. The Pokemon stepped forward to stand next to her partner, Starmie.

"Okay, let's see how this goes."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next