MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
Welcome back. - Page 5 I_vote_lcapWelcome back. - Page 5 I_voting_barWelcome back. - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Welcome back. - Page 5 I_vote_lcapWelcome back. - Page 5 I_voting_barWelcome back. - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Welcome back. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Welcome back. - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Welcome back. - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Welcome back. - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Welcome back. - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Welcome back. - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Welcome back. - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Welcome back. - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Welcome back. - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Welcome back.

3 posters

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Welcome back. - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome back.

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

"I guess that means I should take that space, or maybe I shouldn't come along. I can always stay here, it doesn't really matter to me. And I would hate to intrude or cause a problem for the extra needing of space. Really, I can wait here for you to come visit again, it's no problem."

Kendra seemed to retract, being polite and not wanting to at all get involved in the messy situation that would occur if she did come along. Though I could tell that a bit of melancholy tones were in the gleams of her eyes and that she was going to miss me, miss us, she was being all too strong and kind about it. That was Kendra for you. But I started to concentrate, not saying a word. Suddenly, my hands began to glow.

"Um, Utena, what are you doing?"

"A prince's mind and a girl's spirit, let us join for this short trip. When the time is up, release thy soul, and return to the body you were meant to control."

With that, Kendra's body seemed to transform into that of a small doll, easily carried in the hands of a person or in some sort of bag and Kendra's soul flew into my own body, my body now being the vessel for two souls. I kept her safe within me and made sure that she faced no unwanted reactions to a "different or foreign" soul being inside me. I smiled and then walked onto the ship.

"Shall we go?"

I didn't noticed but Arcadia was staring with what appeared to be shock and wonder mixed together. When, in reality, the expression on her face held a deep hatred and disposition.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:24 am

"This is where I reside since my father adopted me."

We approached the palace's outer doors which were not so tall compared to how the grandiose imaginings of these buildings should be, but, in reality, they were taller than any human that ever lived. We walked through the doors and into the structure. On the inside it seemed not at all like the outside where everything was serenely decorated with greenery, but, regal. There were red flags with the kingdom's emblem printed on them and some with the design stitched within the flag itself. The floor had a red carpet rolled out extending to the doors and it led down a pathway to where two thrones sat. One for the king and the other for a queen. There were of course steps as it was a raised platform and the floor beyond the carpeting rolled out was a black and white checkered design. It looked as if it had just been cleaned and polished to look like new. I was amazed at what beauty these traditional walls could hold and furthermore how they could stand. The memories for my father and the legacies for me, they were all here.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:28 pm

I vanished form area to area still withing Utena's eyesight to seem more respectful as i let loose the inner child of excitement and wonder. I appeared on the tops of towers and battlements, trees and flagpoles, and even hovering over a flowerbed enjoying the scents and sights. All the wile i was laughing like a giddy child who found a really cool toy and couldnt wait to play with it. I reappeared back where i stared and went back to normal. This is truly an amazing palace Milady even the servants live in luxury. My tongue slipped and i clamped my mouth shut with my hands but it was too late. A muffled apology issued out from my clamp and i decided she wouldnt forgive me for this one before she even said anything. Assumptions: a poor quality to be sure but it was my way of preparing for the worst.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:26 am

I watched as he seemed to literally be bouncing off the walls. It's as if some form of excitement just possessed him and he instantly became the role of a younger kid enthralled by the very sight of everything surrounding him. Then, after a moment or two to compose himself, he stood back in place and stated in his natural tone that he was very pleased with the sights. Even to his pupils, they were stimulating enough to make him want to do that sudden outburst. I was happy that it did. I'd spent all my hard work and most of my efforts growing the plants and having the community plant them and grow them properly. I treated the servants that worked here as if they were no lower than the actual people that lived here more or less, closer to the royals like me and my father and of course Damascus. But, then, in his speech pattern, I heard him say lady. My blue eyes switched over to his instead of looking forward, Kendra let go of my arm to wander around the palace as well and its glorious sights. Instead of anything else, I smiled softly and nodded.

"It's alright Bryant, just don't let it happen again, k buddy?"

I sighed, thinking of this other question I had in mind.

"So, you like the kingdom?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:38 pm

its a little weird but then again this is modern times... i thought for a moment. but the weird thing is even tho this is modern times everything about this place feels handmade. No poverty no war. Not even a friendly fight between friends... its like the whole place is stagnant... is that normal for there to me no one at the training grounds not even the squires to practice their skills. from the way i was acting it was like there was something afoot but i couldnt figure out what it was.

OOC: sorry but lets have some turmoil thats hidden from us and we need to solve it... i dunno maybe like the king is captured and this Damascus guy too... oh and the various people who live and work here...
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:48 pm

OOC: So you want me to cook up a little mystery for you? Alright, I'll make a little mystery, just have to think it up and have solution connect to it. And I'm going to bring in someone else now. I'm gonna put her in active so I don't have to go back and forth between accounts. I'll just RP her here.

"There's bound to be unsettlement within peoples' hearts. There's bound to be someone whom is unfulfilled or unhappy with his or her own life. There has to be some disunity within this society. It is normal for a society to be working together. And that's just what we're doing to avoid war and conflict with the royals such as us and the other commonwealth who lives here, being the people of the kingdom."

"Then there's always the possibility that the royals are doing this out of fear of revolt. You forget that the natural fitting rules of society within a kingdom where there are classes, there will always be a struggle. Always uncertainty and always displeasure within the hearts and minds of those whom are ruled. If that discontentment grows enough, don't you think they'd start a riot? In which case, you're terribly outnumbered, even if they are mortal and you have this great power. Isn't that right, Princey?"

A small kid with a robe on that was no taller than about a 5 foot post or maybe just a few inches over it, was standing right behind us about 2 feet away. She smiled and seemed over the top innocent, but, she I had to admit was very smart. She looked only to be about 10 or 11 and she thought of a solution I could never have even got to, analytic, yes. She had two different colored eyes, one green and the other a blue. She was an interesting kid, but, I'd never seen her before. Curiously, I looked at her, turning around as her eyes met mine.

"Why hello there, who are you, might I ask?"

"I'm Misty~! Nice to meet you guys!" Suddenly she smiled happily and seemed all energetic, just like a small kid would. Then she spoke again. "What are your names?!" I couldn't help but smile at her enthusiasm.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:30 am

I got super close to her and smelled her curious how a seemingly human child was so smart. By sniffing her i could tell how old she was and what race she was. i was surprised at her age. so tell me Misty were you here when the kingdon went weird? When i asked my question i backed off to think and look around.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:37 pm

"Went weird? It's not weird, silly, it's fine. It's normal. Because this kingdom has a functioning society where everything works out perfectly, no one is too discontent with their own lives enough to rise up and start a revolt. And even if that were the case, who would join them? I would admire the person's courage for sticking up for themselves and standing for he believes in, even if he's standing alone; But, the way that Prince Utena has chosen to run this kingdom is quite the great effort. I mean, whether those things I mentioned before were actual subliminal truths or not, I don't know. But they're always possibilities."

I looked at her with this kind of face, -.-. If it had words, it would mean 'seriously.' Then I decided to make a comment. No way some little kid was going to come into my palace and .... do what she was doing. But as soon as finished her little speech she smiled as she did before.

"Y'know for a little kid, you like to run your mouth a lot and know so much more than a kid your age is supposed to know. Don't you have some pond to go splash in or somethin'?"

I said it like I was annoyed, but she could tell it was a playful mood about the air. You know in animes when there is a comical moment between the two and the humor is one of them is "annoyed" and the other is "happy."? That's what was happening here, exactly. Then she giggled.

"Hehe are you callin' me smart?! Thank you Princey! I don't get that a lot you know."

"You're welcome... But, if I can ask you this, how do you know my name and where did you come from? I've never seen you around these parts before."

"I come from, well originally, a small village off the other kingdom's borders. And from then on, I've just been traveling and going where life, or rather, my feet take me. I know your name because along my travels there was this great talk of a prince that had great powers. Powers as great as the ancient sorcerers and so I found myself interested. I looked for more information on where you'd be so I could find you. They said that you resided in this kingdom, within the walls of this palace. By that time, I knew I was really close to your kingdom, so..."

"You figured I was out exploring, since, I know you came across that rumor too, and waited a bit for me to journey back before coming here at the right time. You're very strategical too. Why are you so smart? You look to be no more than 10 or 11, why is your brain so overdeveloped?"

"Well, it's not really. When I was a bit younger than I am now, I loved to read. I loved to go to the marketplace and pick up a lovely book to read. Whether it was mystery or some sort of psychological book, I read it all. If that's what you mean by me being 'overdeveloped', otherwise it's a natural gift. But, don't get me wrong, there are some things out there, I don't even know. Besides, what makes you so powerful and strong? You only look to be about no more than 15 or 16, so why are your powers so overdeveloped hm?"

"That's easy. Because when I first found out I got them, I kept training and training real hard to see if I could master them. And I did. I trained my body, my mind and with my sword to perfect my fighting style. You have to be at one with yourself and with everything around you, ingenuity and all of that. You have to be one with your opponent and know what to do, otherwise you're done for. I kept training and eventually I mastered my styles of fighting, either that, or it's a natural gift. But, don't get me wrong, I mean there's still a lot of spells and fighting styles I don't know out there..... sound familiar?"

I was teasing her and she chose to ignore it. Soon, I'd break that small shell of maturity that she somehow managed to have. 10 year olds were meant to be immature, that's what makes them so cute and well, the definition of a 'little kid'. But, something caught me then. She had this mysteriously calm and fluid aura to her, however at the same time it was restless. Like the current in the ocean or the waves washing up on a beach. It was definitely strange. Then I had a cooling feeling sink within me and it must have came from her. There was something about her that was off.

"YEAH! Thanks for quoting me Princey! I really appreciate it! Hehe. Anyway, so why don't we head out soon and go on new adventures? I'm tired of explorin' alone, it's no fun. So can I come with you?"

"Just a second, Misty. We came here to visit Damascus and the king, my father and the queen, his new wife and my mother.They should have been out by now, I made my presence known that I was home. And they would have heard the doors. I wonder where they are. They wouldn't be sleeping this time of day and they never leave this palace in case of emergency within the kingdom. Hm, but not a single one of them is here..."

"Okay! I'll wait."

Besides the auras I was getting from Misty, something fishy was going on here. But, what?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:08 pm

you certainly know how to keep things simple kid.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:31 pm

"Is that your way of complimenting me? If so, thank you Mr. Stranger. If not, then, boo you, Mr. Stranger."

I went throughout the palace to look for the royals. For my father, for my mother, for my friend and advisor Damascus. For any person I could talk to who'd seen or known what happened. It seemed the palace was very desolate and the thunderous silence that swept over the building was rather deafening.

Misty smiled and started walking closer, instead of standing so far away as she was. She didn't feel comfortable by the door. Nonetheless, this was so curious, what happened?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:56 pm

i was complimenting you... Utena are you ok? i saw Utena acting weird and walked over to see if i could help in any way.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:34 pm

"Yeah, I'm just fine."

I came walking back in the room everyone was in, a bit bewildered. What the heck was going on here?

"Is there any reason you ask?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:41 pm

youre acting the way my nose is telling me something is off here. ive never been here before so i cant tell if my nose is right or not. i held her shoulder to try and relax her a bit and prove i was going to back her up if the time came for it.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:07 pm

"I don't know why that would be with me. I'm totally fine, it's just I feel something's wrong. Not one of the royal family is here. Not the king, not the queen, not even Damascus. But, like I said, they wouldn't leave the palace unguarded as it is."

"I doubt all of them went out for a stroll. There are possible outcomes to this situation. One of them being that they were kidnapped and taken away to a place. If that were the case, we'd need to locate something that might give us clues as to where they went. The kidnapper wouldn't just blankly come in here and take them away without letting the one person missing from the family know where they were. They'd threaten to kill them, but, not just blindly, in front of your eyes. So they must have left a note somewhere since they know you'd want to come to save them. Then, there's always the possibility that they have already been killed and disposed on the side of the road somewhere, but that'd be too cruel and too stupid of a killer to do. I mean this kingdom needs the royals to run, to regulate, doesn't it? So why would they blatantly kill someone whom has power without a hidden motive?"

"You know, you run your mouth a lot." There was another pause and then I sighed. "I'm sorry guys, you were supposed to meet my folks, but it seems my folks are not here at the moment. I guess it looks like we're going to have to find them."

"YAY! Adventure, adventure!"

"Yes, but, if we're going to go on this adventure, we need to get some others first. Bryant, can I leave it up to you and Kendra to go get Miss Imaimashi for this mission? And I'll take Misty with me to go get Arcadia, Kagome and Inuyasha. We'll meet back by that forest that we came out of to get here. Okay?"

I walked over and picked up Misty over my shoulder.

"Come on, you."

I started to head out the door, the opposite one that we came in, the one towards the back of the palace. It was a secret door, but, on the way there, I grabbed a cool looking jacket and scarf, a backpack that was mostly empty, except for medical supplies and a pair of gloves that seemed to have a fancy design on the front of them and the places where the fingers go, cut off. Then, I headed out the door with Misty over my shoulder. Sensing that Bryant and Kendra were out the other door already, I sealed the palace with a locking spell so that no one could get in, not even through the windows, they'd just bounce off. Bryant would have found in his pocket, a small jellybean shaped thing, the same with Kendra. They were supposed to eat it. I started to head out to find Arcadia, Kagome and Inuyasha.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:58 am

Brandon flashed away after touching Kendra's shoulder taking her with him. and Inuyasha pulled out his sword and powered it up with the ultimate technique and fired it into the sky it created a pillar of diamond shaped like a tornado. he repeated the process until in an open field there was a large warehouse sized box made of sky blue raw diamond. there now we have an almost indestructible base.

Meanwhile buildings and trees flashed by like blurs as I sped towards where Mero's energy was coming from. I used the buildings and trees as jump posts to avoid being detected by anything as i pushed my energy down to near ant level. i had kendra in a barrier that was generated from my palm on her shoulder alowing me to use my energy to raise her temporarily to my level. a trick utena discovered with me not to long ago is to combine my energy with somone elses to allow us to match eachothers powers for a short time.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:40 pm

OOC: Wait, I'm confused, why did you RP as Inuyasha? I mean not that I have a problem with it, but I'm confused as to why he's in your post.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:17 pm

OOC: he was still with us and hes trying to help any way he can.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:44 pm

OOC: No he wasn't. He went with Kagome and Arcadia to Vetronoma City.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:09 am

OOC: i dont remember sorry... can we just ignore that hes here so i dont have to change it?
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:39 am

OOC: Sure if you say so. But I don't understand now. Was he with you the whole time so that I have clearance to ignore him?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:37 am

OOC: i thought he was. i say since its your story you decide.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:51 am

OOC: Yeah, we'll just say he was with you when you were on the way, he ran into you and from then on out he was a member of your search team for Mero. If I remember correctly, I'm the one that is supposed to be getting Arcadia and Kagome, yes?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:57 pm

OOC: yeah.

After turning a corner in the city i crashed into a red Kimono. Stupid dog why do you always have to show off when no one is around. cuz i can where are you off to in such a slow hurry. i looked at him ready to punch him. if you even bothered to listen to Utena you would know we are on our way to fine a friend of ours you havent met yet. i was annoyed at his stupidity and lack of focus but i didnt lose my temper for once.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:17 pm

"Soooooo, where are we going exactly?"

"To go get my friend Kagome and well, acquaintance Arcadia."

"Oh okay. So what is Mr. Bryant and Miss Kendra doing?"

"Well Bryant and Kendra are going to get an old friend that's been on a lot of journeys with us before. We don't know where she went off to but her name is Mero Imaimashi. She's one of my best friends and my partner in battles usually, when Bryant's not around. We've trained together, we've fought together. She may not seem much since she is mortal and human with no special powers but she can pack quite a punch and pose quite a threat."

I smiled thoughtfully. Memories of Mero, Bryant and I flooded back to my mind in little ponds that were forming, each a different good memory I've treasured with them. Then, Misty interrupted me again.

"Soooo we're going to solve a case?! COOOOOOOOLLLL!

I smiled. When she was being a normal kid and not all smart with me, she was rather adorable. If she could just learn to get along with me and not run her mouth so insultingly, we could become great friends.

"So Misty, this is totally unrelated to anything we've been talking about. But, I have some questions for you. I'm curious."

Misty's eyes curiously widened and she looked at me with all attention focused.

"What is it, Utena?"

"Well, I was wondering what your favorite element is of the 4 core ones. You know water, fire, earth and air?"

"Oh I loveeeee water. Water, water, water~. Water's the best, no doubt. Water's my favorite. What about you...?"

"Well, I don't know. By appearance, I'd have to say water is definitely the coolest and definitely my favorite. Air and fire are fun to use in battle and Earth is nice for calming, especially the plants and all. So, I'm going to just say all are pretty cool."

"Well you said water, so I'm good.~"

"What about your favorite color?"

"Hmmmmm green, you?"

I smiled, this conversation was going great. And it was a perfect start to a new friendship. But, then again, there was this strange feeling, a shifting feeling within me that seemed to stir me in a discontent way. What was this feeling and was it emanating from Misty? Something was definitely not normal about her...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:37 pm

Oi Kendra... do you have any idea how to get to Mero? in the big city i shut my senses off to avoid being overwhelmed but that also erases my sense of direction. cars and trucks speed by getting muddy water all over us but i pushed it away with the air. i looked at inuyasha wondering how his ears and nose could possibly stand the odor and noise of a city without pain. well Dog where to? theres no way this place smalls like her cuz even i know that. leaning on a post and frowning at my impatience inuyasha calmly responded. shell be here soon her scent is all over this place like she comes here alot. he was still holding a folded blue fabric that looked like a tablecloth and i wanted nothing more than to unlock my senses but human thoughts and technology cloud them so much it saves energy to keep them off.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:13 pm

OOC: I'll PM Mero to join the topic again. Just say that we were looking for her and that she needs to come back in to solve the case I'm setting up. But, up until she actually comes back into the topic, we'll play out my part of the storyline.

I was running with now, Misty, on my back, as if I were giving her a piggyback ride. I had answered her question before saying it was blue, but, now we were approaching a city. It was the city right before the desired location. Nice, that meant that we would be there soon!

"Um excuse me, Utena, where are we?"

"We're approaching a very serene village named, Moonshine Town. I've been here before only about once or twice and from what I can remember of this town, it's always peaceful and especially great at night time. Everything is just .... luminous."

By the time I had reached the actual village, it was night time, or at least becoming night. Misty seemed tired but I knew I needed to keep going. The day would pass and I swore it wouldn't take longer than 3. I intended to keep my promise. So as I kept walking through Moonshine Town, Misty seemed to have fallen asleep on me. I smiled at the small sounds of her breathing as she was sleeping calmly and did my best not to wake her. I continued to travel on, and by the time night had set in, I made it past Moonshine Town and was now on my way to Vetronoma City.

"Sleep tight Misty. I'll take care of you while you sleep and definitely get you breakfast for when you wake up. By then we'll both be hungry."

I smiled and kept going that is, until I found myself quite fatigued and decided to sit down to rest for the night.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next