MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
Welcome back. - Page 6 I_vote_lcapWelcome back. - Page 6 I_voting_barWelcome back. - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Welcome back. - Page 6 I_vote_lcapWelcome back. - Page 6 I_voting_barWelcome back. - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Welcome back. - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Welcome back. - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Welcome back. - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Welcome back. - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Welcome back. - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Welcome back. - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Welcome back. - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Welcome back. - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Welcome back. - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Welcome back.

3 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Welcome back. - Page 6 Empty Re: Welcome back.

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

"I guess that means I should take that space, or maybe I shouldn't come along. I can always stay here, it doesn't really matter to me. And I would hate to intrude or cause a problem for the extra needing of space. Really, I can wait here for you to come visit again, it's no problem."

Kendra seemed to retract, being polite and not wanting to at all get involved in the messy situation that would occur if she did come along. Though I could tell that a bit of melancholy tones were in the gleams of her eyes and that she was going to miss me, miss us, she was being all too strong and kind about it. That was Kendra for you. But I started to concentrate, not saying a word. Suddenly, my hands began to glow.

"Um, Utena, what are you doing?"

"A prince's mind and a girl's spirit, let us join for this short trip. When the time is up, release thy soul, and return to the body you were meant to control."

With that, Kendra's body seemed to transform into that of a small doll, easily carried in the hands of a person or in some sort of bag and Kendra's soul flew into my own body, my body now being the vessel for two souls. I kept her safe within me and made sure that she faced no unwanted reactions to a "different or foreign" soul being inside me. I smiled and then walked onto the ship.

"Shall we go?"

I didn't noticed but Arcadia was staring with what appeared to be shock and wonder mixed together. When, in reality, the expression on her face held a deep hatred and disposition.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:17 pm

OOC: works for me. Moonshine... i wanna try that stuff.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:56 pm

OOC: Sorry I wasn't even thinking of that when I named the town. Originally it was supposed to be Moonlight Mills, but then I decided that's not such a great name. Yeah, moonshine is homemade alcohol if I remember correctly. I'd try it too, just, I thought it was a good name for the town. I was honestly thinking of the moon and its shine when I named it.

The sun was rising once more over Moonshine Town and everything seemed to illuminate with a unique glow. It was as if the items shined with the help of the sun, like the moon, as it gave it its light. I smiled that the glare from the town was visible in the small outskirts were resting in. Then I looked to Misty. She was still asleep. Gently, I walked over to her and picked her up, placing her on my back and carrying her and myself back on our journey. We'd eat when we got to Vetronoma City.

"It still doesn't make any sense. Why would my father, my mother and Damascus be missing? Not one of the maids knows what happened or saw what happened or anything. This mystery might as well be shrouded in fog to the facts. This truth needs to be sought out and fast or they might be in real danger. Gee, I knew I should have done that spell when I had the chance..."

Though Misty was, now, half asleep, responded to my thoughts I was speaking out loud.

"Why... what... spell...?"

"I know you may not be able to hear me, but, I'll tell you anyway. The spell I should have cast is a very helpful and beneficial spell. It's something that could have not led us into this confusion we're in right now. Even though it could have done that, it's not perfect, so it could have been dangerous for me to perform and to keep upon me and the others. It's basically what's called a "Soul Attachment" spell. Two souls, the soul of the caster, and the soul of the target are taken and some small portion of them are stitched and weaved together, connecting them. That, in turn, would enable the caster to sense where they are whenever. It would allow them to feel if everything is alright or if something is wrong. It would allow me to track where my father and my mother and Damascus are, but the soul could backtrack a bit. It could have damaging affects on the souls on the caster and the target both. It could weaken the target's drive to do this, lessen their emotional responses, and worst of all shortened their lifespan by an unpredictable amount of time. On the caster it would, say the target whom shared your soul with you were hurt, due to the wavelengths at some point crossing, you'd feel the same pain they did. If they die... you also have a higher chance of dying, that is, if you haven't protected yourself from that. It also can be affected by magical spells and energy type attacks that attack the soul of the person directly. That's why it's so unsafe but it would have been the only chance we had against someone like this... whomever it may be..."

"I see.... Soul Attachment... that's a magical spell.... so it can be affected by magic, energy or any type of thing that directly attacks the soul. Well, as for tracking them... I think I have an idea. But, right now, I cannot function... I am too tired, too hungry and do not have enough energy to execute any skill."

I knew she was awake now. But, what was she saying about? I needed to get us to the next town real soon. First to get Kagome and Arcadia. Second to find out what Misty was saying about. This was all so confusing...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:08 pm

It had been only a short time since my last visit to this city. I kept coming back to explore the town that stood with Utena's kingdom. I had already been to the palace once but in that concise visit so much had happened, and that made me curious as to what was so important about this city. I walked it's streets and watched it's people. They were so happy as they went about with their lives.

I stopped near a fruit cart and handed money to the man running it. He smiled and thanked me as I chose a single apple from his stand. I had spotted an old friend of mine, leaning on a post off in the distance. He was accompanied by a young lady and a weird looking man. They looked as if they were waiting for something- or someone. I smirked and drew up the hood of my sweater. I tossed my apple in the air and caught it once it had fallen. I then proceeded to throw it towards Bryant's head. I was sure he would catch it but if he didn't it would be even more enjoyable.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:25 am

MERO!!! THANK GOD YOURE HERE!!!! from across the street I punched Inuyasha shouting at her. i vanished over and got in her line of sight. hey utena is looking for you in some city. if youll come with me we can solve a mystery together. i was relieved to see her knowing soon i could use my higher senses soon.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:03 pm

OOC: Posting order: Me, Mero, Bryant, Me, Mero, Bryant, etc.

Knowing that both Kendra and Bryant ate the small things I placed in their pockets, it would allow me to track them and feel if anything major changed. Suddenly, I sensed another presence within the same area they were. It was of the good side, a good soul, it was a bit forceful and powerful but at the same time, vulnerable, as it didn't belong to a supernatural being. A mortal?

"A mortal? Mero!"

I exclaimed. Misty seemed confused.

"Mero. Oh yeah, that mortal you were speaking of. You sense her?"

"Yes, oh thank goodness Bryant's found her. We need to hurry and get to Kagome and Arcadia and then speed over to where they are. Or maybe I can set up a telepathic connection with Bryant.."

"Good luck with that Witchy..."

"Thanks... -.-."

I concentrated as I continued running to Vetronoma City. Misty took over my eyes for me, meaning while they were closed, she'd direct me where I was running to. I concentrated in trying to find a telepathic connection Bryant, I was barely tracing his presence. Had he shut off his supernatural senses? Oh that's right, they were sensitive. So, let's see what I can do...

'Hey Bryant.... can you hear me? I know you've found Mero, I am almost to Arcadia and Kagome, I'm glad to see that everyone's alright.... I have Misty with me still, we're okay. Shall we meet you in Mero's hometown or shall you meet us at Vetronoma City?'
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:54 pm

I watched as my apple fell and rolled on the ground. Bryant had come over and stood where I could see him better which resulted in the apple missing. "You guys were looking for me so we could solve a mystery? Wow what are we now, like Scooby Do and the gang?" I tilted me head and looked at the man he was with- who had dog ears- and smirked. Yup, Scooby Do and the gang fit.

I walked past Bryant and went up to the two others, "Hey, Im Mero" I introduced to them with a smile.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:18 pm

im Inuyasha nice ta meet cha kid. i looked kinda let down at being ignored but watched as inuyasha got paranoid looking around for kagome just in case she was going to say sit. i snickered at his paranoia enjoying the moment of torture he always went through just before he has to watch how he acts.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:57 pm

"We're almost to Vetronoma City, that's good."

I had opened my eyes after the telepathic message, hoping it would reach him. He didn't respond so I guess he wanted me to meet him there. Vetronoma City was a little more than 2 feet away.

"Please tell me that you can just zap yourself to where Mr. Bryant, this Mero person and that other guy is. Otherwise this is going to be one long journey for no reason."

I smiled.

"Don't worry. I rested up before. My powers by now should be replenished and ready for me to zap us there. No worries, I've got this Misty. You just sit tight. We're here."

It didn't take too long for me to find Kagome and Arcadia. After all, they were staying together since they were the only ones they knew around this area. Knowing Arcadia, she'd be in a bar. And knowing Kagome, she'd reluctantly tag along. I decided to speed towards the bar and as I knew it, there sat Arcadia and Kagome. Arcadia seemed to be holding however many glasses of alcohol she had very well, she didn't even appear that drunk. Kagome sighed in boredom as I showed on the scene. Kagome's face lit up in happiness and Arcadia's lit up in disgust. Nonetheless, I approached them, panting a bit.

"Save the introductions for later, k guys, I need to get all of us to where the rest of the group is. We have a mystery on our hands and we need all the help we can get to solve it. Are you with me?"

Both nodded.

"Alright, then close your eyes for a moment. This may seem or feel weird but I'm going to zap transport us to where they are. Believe in the magic and try to concentrate on forming over there with me, alright? If you're that scared of zap materialization, grab onto a part of me and for certain you'll make it over there okay."

Both chose to stay apart from me and I summoned my powers to zap us to Mero's hometown. We ended up about 3 feet away from where the rest of the group was. I smiled as I opened my eyes and ran over to meet them. Arcadia and Kagome followed suit and now, we were all reunited. Back together again, with the addition of Mero. I put Misty down and couldn't help but light up with a face full of happiness. My old friend, was it really her?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:09 am

I watched as Inuyasha got all weird and paranoid and looked to Bryant, "Is he always odd like that?" I then turned to the lady they were with, "It's nice to meet you miss...?" I paused not knowing her name.

I heard feet running towards us and turned to see Utena and more new people. I smiled at her, "Hey friend".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:21 am

only since he met his wife she made him paranoid with jealousy before they dated shouting sit when he looked at another woman the way she wanted him to look at her. i looked at Mero more and with human eyes she was more beautiful than when i was using my extra senses and i looked away turning pink.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:52 pm

"Hi Mero! It's been such a long time. How do you do?"

I took her hand and bowed in front of her, kissing it. I knew she'd allow me to do this only because we were friends. If not, she'd probably roundhouse kick me in the face. That's just how she was and I admired her for that. Snapping back to reality for a moment, a bell rung above my head.

"Right, introductions. I didn't introduce you guys yet. Um, this here is Arcadia, I don't know her last name. Either I forgot it or she never told me. This is Kagome, she came with Inuyasha, they're both from the same world. And the last two to be introduced are..."

"My name's Kendra. Kendra Mamori, it's a pleasure to meet you Mero-chan."

Kendra smiled uncontrollably. She was just always so happy. I shrugged, whatever floats her boat I guess. Then, as I was about to show Misty to the front to meet Mero, she hopped out of nowhere and sprang right in front of her.

'I'm Misty. Misty Suiren. So you're the mortal that Princey was speaking about huh? I don't get it, you don't seem that special. I mean you are a mortal and yet Princey talks about you as if you were a princess." Misty was playing her hair, her clothes, anything she could find easy and accessible to play with on Mero. Then she paused for a moment and gasped, coming up with an idea.

"Wait a minute! She kissed your hand and bowed to you, she never did that for me! Ohhhhhhh, maybe she likes you. Princey likes Mero, Princey likes Mero~"

She danced around singing her happy song. I just rubbed my head with a small blush on my face. We both knew it wasn't true, that was just how I acted. But, still, kids will be kids. With a small sigh, I just stand there and watched whatever Mero was going to do to the poor kid.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:02 pm

I had caught Bryant's face turning a light shade of pink but decided to ignore it. I'm sure he wouldn't be to happy with me pointing it out to everyone. I snickered a bit at Utena's greeting. "I'm fine thanks, and you?" I turned to Arcadia and said a quick hello, then chuckled. She had been out for a couple of drinks it appeared. I only picked that up because of the faint smell of alcohol around her. "You might have to give me directions to the bar you were at" I laughed.
Turning to Kagome, "So this is the infamous girl that has turned poor Inuyasha into a paranoid weirdo. Well done" I chuckled again and gave her a thumbs up.

I looked towards the cheery girl that had been with Bryant and Inuyasha. I smiled back at her, "Please to meet you, but I would be more comfortable with you just calling me Mero..no chan afterwards". I hoped she didn't take that as an insult- I really didn't want to break her cheer.

Then there was Misty. This annoying spazzy kid that stood in front of me playing with my clothing and hair. "You know I'm not important at all when it comes to powers and battles and such, but I'm an old friend of Utena and Bryant so that may be why Utena talks so highly of me. We are best friends". And then stupid spewed from her mouth after a moment. It was hilarious and infuriating all at the same time. "Misty how old are you?" I asked her with a fake smile, but didn't wait for her answer as I stuck my foot out tripping her as she danced. "Children who are annoying should be put in their place don't you think?"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:47 am

can we get out of this city so i can have my senses back... then i grumbled, humans think they own the universe... without my senses i was blunt and rude. the smallest things annoyed me but i still tried to be a nice guy.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:10 am

"A little harsh there, Mero, don't you think?"

I rubbed the back of my head as the introductions were being gone through rapid fire. Kagome seemed to have no trouble with Mero, they briefly exchanged smiles and small laughs and then the next person was moved onto. Arcadia simply shook her hand and nodded, I, seeming to sense no problem or tension between the two. Kendra and Mero seemed to get along just fine as well, and it seemed everything was going according to plan, except for when she hit Misty.

"I'm 10. And it's sad for a 10 year to know more than you do in your entire little brain up there, dummy. By your actions, I can just tell you're not the brightest lightbulb in the bunch. It's okay Princey, I can handle myself with this one. Mero was it? You're insignificant I forgot your name, sorry."

She stuck her tongue out. Instantly, I got mad. No one insulted my friends. I was okay with whatever they may not like about each other, but, if we were to all get along, no one was going to insult my best friends, especially not some kid I met hours ago.

"Now listen here..."

I sensed Mero's anger and I knew she wanted to do something. She'd stop me before I even had the chance to stick up for her. It was at this time, I agreed with Bryant. Now that we were all together, we'd need some place to sit down and think or we could go back to the palace and gather some clues, if they were any around to find. Someone might have a bright idea as to what was going on here. I shrugged.

"So whenever we're ready maybe we can go back to my palace and see if there really are no clues or if there's something we may be able to find."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:43 pm

I looked at Misty and simply smiled then ignored her rant about me being stupid. To be honest with you I didn't care what she said and although I was angry I let everything slid. She was just mad that I tripped her.

"I think heading to your palace would be for the best. We wouldn't want mr. complainer pants over here to be without his senses for long" I laughed and patted Bryant on the shoulder. I then walked over and stood beside Utena, "So what are we looking for anyways? What happened?" I asked, still not very sure as to what was going on.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:30 pm

i complain so you can move slowpokes... this is why i like solo work i didnt have to worry about others getting hurt.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:03 pm

"Well you see Mero, I don't know exactly what happened. Bryant and Kendra and I returned to my palace to find that the king, the queen and Damascus weren't there. None of the maids knew what had happened or saw anything suspicious or anything. So we're tracking a bandit who probably came in for whatever reason and took my parents and my advisor away for an unknown motive. The kingdom is left unattended and the people need rule. They don't know the king and queen and Damascus are gone. I asked the maids not to distribute public word and I sealed off the palace so that no one could enter or exit. But still... we'd need to return to the scene of the crime to find something useful in this case..."

Misty was a bit steamy from what Mero was doing, acting all "like she didn't care", it was pissing her off. But, she knew better than that. Her immaturity would have to wait in line to her composure. It always came first, always. It was then, after listening to me talk for a moment that she decided to smirk and walk up to me, adding on to what I said. Everyone seemed to crowd and begin to listen, trying to get a handle on this case. Trying to contribute what it was they could give to helping out.

"Hm, sounds like you're finally starting to think like a detective, Princey. Now, let me ask you this.... What happens if we return to the scene of the crime, which, by the way, would entail you taking down the sealing barrier you set up to allow us all in, and we find nothing again, but this time the people of your kingdom find out and they begin to freak out so some sort of revolt or strike with the underlying notes of fear pop up? What then? The kingdom is still unattended and as it is right now the people have no one to turn to. The maids do not know which sort of judgment to bestow upon the people, plus each of their different attitudes would conflict should you put one of them in charge and cause confusion around the central rule."

"What is it you're getting at, Misty? You sure know how to talk in excess without getting to the point. Is that how your thoughts work?"

Arcadia intervened and then Misty cleared her throat, cutting her explanation short.

"My point is, whether we find something or not, the thing is that the kingdom does not have a figure to watch over it, to rule over it as it did before. If not the king, then the queen, if not the queen, then Damascus."

Kagome cut in then, seeming to follow the pattern.

"And if not Damascus, then Utena."

"What me?"

"I understand what she's saying. Don't be so foolish Utena. You are the prince of that kingdom, correct? Well, should the king die or fall ill or unfit to rule under any circumstance, you'd be next in line to take the throne. It's time you start to take on your responsibilities and finally play the role you were placed in to begin with. In the absence of the king, there must still be a top figure to oversee the kingdom, that person must be of the correct lineage. That person is you, Utena."

Arcadia stated sort of coldly at me. I realized what everyone was saying now. What they meant by I must take the position of the head of the kingdom.

"But you're saying only I can rule? I mean, what... what about someone else? Misty has pretty awesome brains. Bryant's a good bodyguard, I don't know. Why not someone else?"

"The people in your kingdom are familiar with you. Anyone else and they'd start to be in a panic from the unfamiliarity. With you, at least, they'd be at calm. It has to be you. Stop protesting because you want adventure."

She crossed her arms and I nodded, sighing.

"You're right. I guess I won't be along with you guys this trip. I'll take care of things at home and you guys can continue on this mystery adventure to find the culprit. But, first we need to return to the scene of the crime and see if we can find something and use that to track where this idiot went, whoever they may be. Enough talking though, let's go."

I nodded and began leading the team back to my palace, which from here was not a lot of time. Finally, we were getting a start on this mystery mission.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:49 pm

I listened to what everyone was saying and just took it in. Utena would stay behind while we went out to find the culprit. I sighed inwardly knowing that this 'trip' was going to suck. Utena wouldn't be there to hold me back from killing the little brat. At least the others were nice to be around. I waited and followed when we started heading back to the palace.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:37 am

easy Mero. shes just a kid. you gotta give'em some leeway. i hid my words from misty to avoid any hurt feelings and heard what was said. saying nothing i was to be a witness unless someone needed my help.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:23 pm

"I heard that Mr. Bryant. It's alright, I am a child compared to all of you, so I understand the use of the term kid. But Mero here really needs to think before she speaks. Impulsiveness is never a virtue in battle so much as strategy."

I kept walking with everyone, listening to the present conversation at the moment that was going on. Misty seemed to be speaking again and this time in the general sense after a reply to Bryant's comment. My blue eyes just shifted silently to the side, almost to look at Misty whom was behind me, as if to say I was paying attention to what she was saying...

"Strategy is the best. You must always go with strategy in the end. As said if you don't have a plan for power you'll fail. If you don't even have power, you need a plan. And I'm sure that's 100% true in your case, isn't it Mero? If you rush into battle without a plan that's just as sure as signing off onto your own death document because you're sure to get yourself killed. Worse, you could get others killed and then you'll go down in hate and infamy instead of as a hero, originally intended. But for strategy you need brains... something I see that Mero clearly has a lack o-"

It might have been too quick of a movement for the eye to catch or it might have slowed down by only slightly so that it was a clear view for others to say, either way, I felt something snap within me and I turned around quickly on my feet, taking my hand and slapping Misty across the face as hard as I could. Her face turned to the side and upon her cheek there appeared to be a red mark the shape and size of my hand, as red as a healthy rose in bloom. My blue eyes looked down upon her form and when she turned her head back to mine with a consternating look in them, I caught her gaze, a bit of anger swelling in the blues of mine. I did not say anything and it seemed time and everyone stood still for a moment.

There was an air of tenseness around the atmosphere right now and no one wanted to move. But it was clear that Misty had struck a nerve. I didn't say anything but just stared at her for a minute more before with that threatening and angry gaze before clenching my fists, turning away and continuing to walk. Arcadia followed having gained some, VERY LITTLE though, but, some respect for me. Kagome didn't want to linger around the awkward atmosphere any longer and thus grabbed Inuyasha by the arm and dragged him along with her to follow the direction I was going. Kendra blinked in confusion and seemed to feel a bit of sympathy for Misty and confusion as to why I had done that. Figuring she'd find out later, she shrugged and happily followed once again. That left Misty, Mero and Bryant to make up their own minds about what was to happen to them. Misty was holding her cheek and looking downwards with slight tears welling in her eyes from the hard slap across the face.

'Just when I thought the Prince and I were getting to become good friends, she goes and does this? But, why? What's her motive? For what reason did she slap me? I must have hit nerve or sensitive spot within her... but, the slap was that hard... all I was doing was speaking my mind... I wonder if she hates me now... all I wanted was to make friends with someone more or less, have it be someone important? I may be just a child but... I want to feel important in some way too..'

After that thought passing through her mind and her body lingering in that stagnant stance, she decided to move on and follow the others, dragging her feet slightly in the dusty dirt on the ground. Misty was silent the rest of the way.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:31 pm

I sighed and patted Utena on the shoulder. "Thanks for that man, but I can stick up for myself. Besides, we all know theres some truth to what she's saying-as hard as it is to admit it", I laughed sheepishly and scratched the back of my head. "Anyways shall we catch up to the rest of the group?" With that I began walking in the direction everyone else had gone.

I sighed again but to myself this time. I was very angry with Misty right now, and I was contemplating knocking her out for the rest of the trip. But I wouldn't do that she was just a kid. I walked in silence, trying to calm myself down and trying not to show that I was angry.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:53 am

but remember even the best strategem can fail becuase of lack of expirience or knowledge. you need both to be a succsessful fighter some day, like Utena and Mero. despite their lack of power or insight they have survived this far only to be stronger than ever before both mentally and physically.

My advice probably fell on deaf ears but i didnt care i was getting more attactched to my group... a mistake on my part for not noticing. As my mind wondered i asked myself why i would change so much in such a short time. Was it my curiosity, my emotions, or maybe i saw something i have yet to realize... what ever the case i silently vowed to protect them from harm even if i had to take a bit of the fight away from them.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:16 am

'Misty, I understand she's a little kid and all but she had no right to be saying the things she said. She was so out of place with it and most of it insulted you. Talking bad about my friends right in front of my face. She may be 10 and I may have been wrong to hit her the way I did like that, but.. I'm sorry. I can't stand when someone slanders or hurts my friends... That's why I did that. I know you're perfectly capable of defending yourself and your own honor... but that makes me sick when someone does that..'

My thoughts were meant to reverberate in Mero's mind as a private thought sent only to her. I meant to say those words but I thought it best to keep it between myself and my friend. We continued walking, we were almost to my kingdom. Misty was still holding her cheek where I slapped her. It was turning a bright red color from how hard I did it. I realized by all of this we were slowly drifting apart but I had a feeling soon, we'd all come back together.

'So the party without me.... I think they can manage, after all, they do have awesome skills they can use if necessary to take down anyone. They have each others' backs, they're all set. But, still, I won't be there with them to help out or witness the whole thing.. I have to rule like a prince should...hm.. Maybe I don't wanna be prince anymore...'

I was thinking that to myself, unaware that it also seemed to transmit to Mero's mind, to which, she picked up on it. I continued to stare at the ground, and walking as I did, thinking this deeply. I knew, however, once we'd reached my palace, it was time to begin our mission...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:31 am

I didn't answer Utena when she spoke inside my mind. There wasn't a whole lot I could say, so I continued to move forward. After a while I heard Utenas words again, though this time I didn't think she knew I could here her. I dropped back from and walked beside her. "Then don't be" I whispered to her. "It wouldn't be the wisest decision but it's your life, and you have a right to choose what you want to be and what you want to do".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:37 am

i heard utena like an echo in mero's mind. it worried me to see my friend so troubled she would think to leave her dream of becoming a prince. i didnt react to her words visibly but i heard mero trying to help and it made me a bit jealous of her. what was i to them? an outsider made friend. and on top of that there was a generational gap between us so they understood things about the world i had yet to see or learn maybe just maybe i could find a way to help on my own.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next