MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
Welcome back. - Page 9 I_vote_lcapWelcome back. - Page 9 I_voting_barWelcome back. - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Welcome back. - Page 9 I_vote_lcapWelcome back. - Page 9 I_voting_barWelcome back. - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Welcome back. - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Welcome back. - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Welcome back. - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Welcome back. - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Welcome back. - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Welcome back. - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Welcome back. - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Welcome back. - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Welcome back. - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Welcome back.

3 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Welcome back. - Page 9 Empty Re: Welcome back.

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

"I guess that means I should take that space, or maybe I shouldn't come along. I can always stay here, it doesn't really matter to me. And I would hate to intrude or cause a problem for the extra needing of space. Really, I can wait here for you to come visit again, it's no problem."

Kendra seemed to retract, being polite and not wanting to at all get involved in the messy situation that would occur if she did come along. Though I could tell that a bit of melancholy tones were in the gleams of her eyes and that she was going to miss me, miss us, she was being all too strong and kind about it. That was Kendra for you. But I started to concentrate, not saying a word. Suddenly, my hands began to glow.

"Um, Utena, what are you doing?"

"A prince's mind and a girl's spirit, let us join for this short trip. When the time is up, release thy soul, and return to the body you were meant to control."

With that, Kendra's body seemed to transform into that of a small doll, easily carried in the hands of a person or in some sort of bag and Kendra's soul flew into my own body, my body now being the vessel for two souls. I kept her safe within me and made sure that she faced no unwanted reactions to a "different or foreign" soul being inside me. I smiled and then walked onto the ship.

"Shall we go?"

I didn't noticed but Arcadia was staring with what appeared to be shock and wonder mixed together. When, in reality, the expression on her face held a deep hatred and disposition.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:44 pm

utena... why dont you use my energy not yours... use me as a reservoir i have stored energy for centuries....
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:36 pm

"Bryant your energy you're going to need for this journey, I couldn't possibly take it from you. And I have plenty of magic in my reservoirs to use."

I smiled sincerely. I had no clue where he was because I couldn't see. So flashing him a smile blindly, I sat in contentment and awaited the next path of direction. We were going to divide the groups and split and the journey would finally begin.

"We'll need to divide the groups strategically. It would make the most sense. We can have one group follow one path and the other group follow the other, as said. Let's try to vary the people in the groups. Say if we have two people who have healing abilities or regenerative abilities, do not place them in the same group as one another. It wouldn't make much sense. So, how should we proceed?"

Arcadia questioned wanting to get right down to business. I wouldn't blame her.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:54 pm

I leaned over and whispered quietly to Utena. "You can always take energy from me if you need it", I assured her. I straightened up and waited. I was unsure of the powers that most of these people possessed so I could not add my opinion, so I stayed quiet.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:40 am

i can only heal myself... and i have energy for CENTURIES. but i understand what you mean... okay just tell me where to go who to fight and its done before you can blink. i waited for my instructions.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:44 am

"Alright. I shall lead one team and Bryant the other. Misty will come along with myself and Inuyasha as well. Kagome and Kendra may go along with Bryant to aid him. That way the teams are both divided an even 3 and 3. Mero will remain here with Utena for assistance and we shall be on our way. Utena shall guide us. Bryant is your mission to follow the orange path and establish a telepathic connection with Utena at all times. We shall follow the red path and I will establish a telepathic connection with her as well. From these telepathic connections, projections can be made where Utena and Mero may be able to see our two groups and advise them but the two groups cannot see one another."

"Alright, sounds great to me. Arcadia you're very strategic." I smiled.

"As much as one could enjoy a compliment, I'd rather not have to be forced to enjoy something that came from your mouth, Utena. Shall we be going then?"

I awaited the moment for them to depart, a bit hurt by Arcadia's last statement. I held it in, shook it off and continued focusing on my task at hand here.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:41 am

"You crazy kids have fun now, and don't get killed. Good luck with the mission", I waved goodbye to them.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:58 pm

i seemed annoyed and a vein was popping in my forehead. ^^# Walk a road... Suuuuuurrrrreee! i didnt like the idea but it was only the first step. So i agreed and opened a barrier in my mind and images from my thoughts and mind flowed to utena's in such numbers and volume it sounded like a deafening white noise in her brain.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:31 pm

"Bryant. Whatever this is that I'm feeling and seeing make it stop. I meant establish a telepathic connection with you so that I can direct you verbally. That connection will allow for a projection to see where it is you guys are and how I can direct you the right way. But this ... this is so new and amazing and tiring..."

It's true, I didn't know what I was looking at but I blinked in amazement. Meanwhile the teams assembled and the connections were set up and corrected to the right ways they should be adjusted. And with another farewell each of the teams set out on their course, their paths to follow. Bryant to the orange and Arcadia to the red. I kept up my magic and looked at the paths, telling them which ways to start off on.

"YES! We're finally gonna catch the bad guy!"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:42 pm

I sat at the foot of Utena's chair and waited for them to establish their link thingy and then leave. I hoped they would find Utena's family and the people behind this.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:38 pm

sorry utena i accidentally blended our minds thinking that was what you wanted. she hear my hand pounding on my head and feel it as if it was hers but it hurt her becuase i was hitting my head hard enough to crater the ground, as the connection became what she desired. apparently i created a true connection to where everything felt or experienced is shared.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:01 pm

"Ouch Bryant. You really do hit hard. Anyway, you're doing well so far, just continue to follow the path, I'll let you know when you have to turn or whatever beforehand."

I smiled and then told the same to Arcadia. So now finally, something was getting done. Although I felt a bit bored and I'm sure Mero felt the same. Hopefully we could come up with something to do.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:15 pm

I yawned and looked up at Utena, and as if reading her mind I asked "What mischief do you want to get into to past the time? We need to do something that won't drain you and will let you concentrate on the paths".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:48 pm

i stood by my group silent and awaiting instuctions.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:00 pm

'Just continue on the path you're on Bryant. I'll let you know what to do and when you have to do it. As for right now, you're the leader of your group so, hurry.'

I sat and thought that to him, only to have Mero's voice sound to my ears. I smiled softly.

"I don't know. What do you have in mind? You're usually the mastermind behind everything anyway."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:16 pm

"I'm only the mastermind behind the illegal stuff, and I doubt you would want to get into any of that". I closed my eyes and crossed my arms, thinking.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:30 pm

alrighty then people listen up Kagome you are in the middle you will cover all sides with your powers. Kendra im trusting you with the most important job watching our back. if anything is there let me know without letting them find out. as for me ill be in front. my attacks will damage them to near death you guys finish them off. GOT IT? SOUND OFF! i had no idea what abilities she had but i knew she would do her best to perform her duty.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:37 pm

"Gotcha Mr. Bryant!"

"Alright, sounds like a good plan."

I watched as they set off on their journeys devising a foolproof plan that was to work for both their protection and for their advancement and travel. It'd make things easier. Arcadia was doing the same but in a different fashion of course. I sat there thinking.

"Well, I got nothing. I mean we basically know a lot about one another so getting to know one another is out. It seems boredom is our curse at the moment."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:51 pm

"Damn....hmmmmm" I continued thinking. "I'll be back in a minute" I got up and trotted off.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:05 pm

on our journey my senses felt all sorts of monsters and creatures that werent there before and i assumed they were illusions but you could never be too careful in a new place.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:07 pm

'Guys just keep your guard up, you're doing great!'

I told both Bryant and Arcadia this as I watched them continue on their paths. I waited for Mero to get back since I heard her footsteps leave the premises. Where could she have gone?

"Hey! I don't have a good feeling about this place. I think they are monsters crawling everywhere and they're looking for their afternoon snack!"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:36 pm

I came back not to soon after I left, with a tray of food and drinks. "It's not anything to cure boredom but you must be getting hungry, no?"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:40 pm

an army stood in our way i used energy beams to clear a path and relied on the others with me to prevent any form of attack at us as the barrier i rose around us flashed with scattered attacks.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:44 pm

"Way to go Mr. Bryant!"

Both Kagome and Kendra cheered for Bryant's brilliant display of power but that wasn't the end!

With Mero and I, I smiled as she returned with the tray of food and drinks. She was so kind, I blushed some.

"Thank you Mero. You're always so thoughtful."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:02 am

"I think this is the first time I've been thoughtful" I laughed. "Anyways, theres nothing special in here since I cant really cook. But I did go find a small cafe and got some sandwiches. What kind would you like?" I placed the tray out on a table and waited for her to chose her pick. My mind also drifted to our friends and what they were doing. "How is everyone?"I asked her.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:16 am

We were in a sea of monsters and demons. those that tried to break the barrier were blasted away but i stopped attacking altogether soon. Kagome... how far does your Youki sense reach?
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next