MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
Welcome back. - Page 14 I_vote_lcapWelcome back. - Page 14 I_voting_barWelcome back. - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Welcome back. - Page 14 I_vote_lcapWelcome back. - Page 14 I_voting_barWelcome back. - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Welcome back. - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Welcome back. - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Welcome back. - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Welcome back. - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Welcome back. - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Welcome back. - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Welcome back. - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Welcome back. - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Welcome back. - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Welcome back.

3 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Welcome back. - Page 14 Empty Re: Welcome back.

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

"I guess that means I should take that space, or maybe I shouldn't come along. I can always stay here, it doesn't really matter to me. And I would hate to intrude or cause a problem for the extra needing of space. Really, I can wait here for you to come visit again, it's no problem."

Kendra seemed to retract, being polite and not wanting to at all get involved in the messy situation that would occur if she did come along. Though I could tell that a bit of melancholy tones were in the gleams of her eyes and that she was going to miss me, miss us, she was being all too strong and kind about it. That was Kendra for you. But I started to concentrate, not saying a word. Suddenly, my hands began to glow.

"Um, Utena, what are you doing?"

"A prince's mind and a girl's spirit, let us join for this short trip. When the time is up, release thy soul, and return to the body you were meant to control."

With that, Kendra's body seemed to transform into that of a small doll, easily carried in the hands of a person or in some sort of bag and Kendra's soul flew into my own body, my body now being the vessel for two souls. I kept her safe within me and made sure that she faced no unwanted reactions to a "different or foreign" soul being inside me. I smiled and then walked onto the ship.

"Shall we go?"

I didn't noticed but Arcadia was staring with what appeared to be shock and wonder mixed together. When, in reality, the expression on her face held a deep hatred and disposition.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:17 pm

OOC: Well, I mean you can name him Gluttony if you want to. I didn't really know that he existed in Full Metal, since I did watch some of it but I don't know, I guess I just stopped following it. And nope. Misty is not the same one from Pokemon. She has traits that make her similar to her in many ways, but she's an original character. She kinda came out of nowhere lol.

"So you want to do battle with us..? Alright, big boy, give me everything you've got. Let's see how tasty you'll be when you're cooked and fried and in my stomach!"

The guy shouted at the top of his lungs, practically making the whole hallway shake. Arcadia and Kagome seemed ready to fight, as did Inuyasha, but Kendra and Misty were both refusing. Kendra was too scared and Misty then spoke, trying to block herself from the amounts of power sifting through the air that could be potentially dangerous.

"We need to get out of here. Or at least move ahead. If we don't this could take forever!"

She said amongst the noise. Arcadia reconsidered.

"That is true. Without Utena being much of service from exhaustion and Maboroshi fighting this thing, we will have no choice but to advance or take the risk of becoming exhausted after every fight. We're very sorry Maboroshi but we need to progress. We're leaving you to fight him!"

She shouted to Bryant above the noise. Everyone else nodded and followed Arcadia ahead. Misty smiled and was the last one to leave before nodding in his direction.

"Good luck, show em what you're made of!"

And with that they'd all gone up ahead. Anyone would be interested to see how things turned out, even me, but as for right now, I was exhausted. I felt Mero's friendly arms curl around me and help me to a place where I could rest. It was true, I did need to rest but I also wanted to help. It was so frustrating being such a young and still quite inexperienced witch....
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:33 pm

Inuyasha. i want you and Kagome to assist the others ill hold these guys off as long as i can. it appears they can rival me if they work together so i kinda sorta want to test my training. i removed my shirt and under shirt both clanking on the ground with a small crater. taking a deep breath i jump out of my pants and shoes wearing my usual cut off shorts and belt ready for a battle but i knew i would have to migrate over to the rest of them to absorb the next fighter as well if Misty and arcadia ran into anyone.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:12 pm

I had moved Utena into a siting position back on her throne. "Take some of my energy" I told her in a rushed tone as I made sure she was okay. "You need to keep an eye out on the battle and if push comes to shove I can get us both there".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:50 pm

[color=orange]OOC: Okay to be clear one more time, I'm going to post now and after I post, Mero must post again and then Bryant to get the posting order back on track.

"That's not going to happen Mero. They can handle themselves just fine. They're strong people. If worst comes to worst, I'll just have to rest up to recharge my energy. I don't want to take from you. You'll be drained."

I stated rather weakly as I sat upon the throne with Mero's help. Meanwhile back at the castle, the others sped ahead of Bryant, leaving him to fight Gluttony on his own, along with his miniature partner sitting atop his shoulder. This would be an interesting fight. The whole hallway seemed to shake even when the big glutinous being swung his weapon at Bryant. The other only commanded the bigger one to do his bidding till he would be ready to rush into battle himself as well. Both wore a smirk. Elsewhere, the others had continued sprinting forward, only to be met by another obstacle.

"And where do you think you're going eh?!"

The man seemed to laugh in an incredibly loud and screechy and annoying high pitched sound. It was more a screech or a scream than an actual laugh. And yet he held his knife of a dagger in his right hand as well as a sword in his left. He was ready for battle, having an exceptionally weird getup on. Though, he seemed normally size.

"You guys should continue. I think it is I who will have to fight this one."

"Are you sure Arcy? I mean, he doesn't seem to be a threat, so we should just take him down really quick. Unless you..."

"Yes, I read into him. I used my psychic prowess to get a good read upon his brain functions which laid out a set of skills for me to analyze. He's a weapons type guy, in other words, a very physical fighter. What better battle for a psychic than a physical type fighter, yes? I shall be fine on my own, you guys go on up ahead. Meanwhile I shall try to re-establish the lost connection between Utena and myself. And I'll connect to Maboroshi in the interim as well. But go.. I can handle him."

Misty nodded and they all dashed off together, their numbers were dwindling. Arcadia stood calmly and bravely in front of the man with two blades in his hands. He smirked weirdly at her and spoke with a sort of French accent.

"Do you really think you can take me?"

"We'll draw that conclusion soon enough."

We were getting closer and closer, finally!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:25 pm

I sat back down and nodded, "Alright. Just let me know if I can do anything".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:13 pm

I yawn as i wait for gluttony to make the first move but i was getting bored quick and was going to vaporize him in one punch if i had to wait any longer.

My powers were put on hold as i limit myself to his fighting capabilities but there was definitely something infinite about his low energy level. so i assumed he could get stronger from this point but there no harm in feeling out an opponents skills and learn from them.

I start to remember something about enemies like him and that their abilities are greater than can be felt and i decided to wing things and react to avoid taking damage so i could absorb the next strong fighter as soon as i see him. i looked at the other little thing wondering what it could do knowing next to nothing about both.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:45 am

Gluttony started to attack him with motions that continued to get quicker. As for the power level, it was rather low. The little monster on his shoulders keeping it all in check, so not too much energy was wasted on this battle right away. The little one smirked, obviously wanting to have a bit of fun with Bryant before their desires to kill him and eat him could or may have been fulfilled.

Gluttony swung his huge weapon at Bryant, trying to squash some part of him in the least. It was charged with electricity type magic, by the little one who had cast the spell. He could charge and handle magic, but it'd also have to be withdrawn after a certain amount of time was up, and of course, to be able to do so, he'd have to be attached to Gluttony in some way. Sitting on his shoulders like he was, provided the perfect attachment for him in an inconspicuous way. Nonetheless the battle continued with only physical attacks and a hopeful Gluttony that he would be able to eat him.

Meanwhile, down in another corridor of this large castle, Arcadia and the 'dagger guy' for lack of better name for him stood, scrutinizingly studying the other, and moving in a circle, circling each other in the same distance within this wide hallway. He seemed to squint his eyes and Arcadia did the same, watching him. It was unclear who was going to make the first attempt at a strike but the air did seem to be 'under pressure'. They continued to not dare to make a move, at a stalemate, it seemed, for only a moment. Yet, the rest of the team sped forwar further into the castle. It seemed the dark hallways stretched out forever in this place and no source of light would be well enough to help them see.

I looked to Mero and just began to slowly close my eyes and go to sleep. After all, she was right, I did need it. I just hated to not be able to aid the team when they probably needed me most. We were going through a rough patch and we need to make it through! Come on, we can do this!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:08 pm

Utena had began to nod off and I was left alone and bored. I was also highly agitated. I wanted to know how the group was doing and if they were in trouble. I sighed and flopped back on the floor, waiting for Utena to wake from her sleep.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:14 pm

I flung a sticky energy bomb at gluttony and it detonated as it started to sink into his body and i looked for the second person but had to focus on gluttony for the moment.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:18 pm

"So, you guys, what do you think we'll encounter next? Boy, I wish we had Utena to help guide us, right now we're as blind as bats."

"You really think that, don't you?"

A mysterious voice seemed to say as he laughed. He sounded quite young, not much older than Misty herself. Suddenly a small light showed down the hall, it was approaching them with each step the boy took. He had a fireball in his hands, pitch black hair with some red in it. He wore a warrior's garb, all clad in red. He seemed to really like that color.

"W-who're you?"

"Name's Roger, but they call me Ember. I'm a fire priest.

"And let me guess, you work for whoever is in charge here?"

"You'd be right little miss. And you're crazy if you think you're gonna get past me. I'm a master at what I do."

"I'll make you a deal, you battle me and let my friends past you. I'm a lot stronger than they are anyway."

Misty winked, signaling them to go. Roger smirked as he played with the fireball floating above his hand. He chuckled again.

"I'm game, let's throw down!"

Misty readied herself for battle, everyone else ran on ahead. This was coming down to whomever was left. Gee, I hope we could do it!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun May 13, 2012 11:22 pm

I had gone out for a walk, while Utena recovered. There was no point in stressing out while waiting for her to wake up, so I decided to clear my head. I thought of the team and I wondered how they were doing since we last spoke to them.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun May 13, 2012 11:49 pm

i was flying towards the group when Gluttony landed on my back and bit into my shoulder bone and all and swallowed a piece of my bone as his acidic drool eats through my bone. my skin healed but my bone couldnt. i turned with rage in my eyes as my increased powerlevel vaporised gluttony and crumbled most of the path around me. the collapsing stopped and i walked through the debris as if it was water. i was chewing on rocks made of the ores required for my skeleton and swallow as my body uses the raw materials to recreate my bone
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed May 16, 2012 12:19 am

Glutton seemed to vanished right into thin air with Bryant's next attack. It was truly fascinating. The little guy that sat atop Gluttony's shoulders didn't seem so powerful, such big stuff right now. Although he was still alive and still as punky as ever. He couldn't use Gluttony's reserves anymore to summon his spells and so he was basically useless. That is, he would be once he gave Bryant information as to the blueprints perhaps of the castle?

"Oh please! Oh please don't hurt me! Anything but... you've already made my partner disappear, I'd like to keep my life!"

He shouted at Bryant in pure terror. What could he possibly do to spare his life? He began to shout out anything, offering it to him as if a deal were to be made, a gamble to save his life. He'd do anything to keep living on in this world and not passing on in the next.

"I'll... I'll give you all the money you desire. Food? Clothing? Uhhh... directions, weapons, anything!"

He placed his hands in front of his face as if he were about to get punched. The debris of his fallen friend under his feet. He wondered what Bryant would do....

Meanwhile...

Arcadia was fighting another enemy planted in the castle as an obstacle in another corridor. She seemed to be able to keep up with this guy, as he was not at all, she guessed, at his full potential yet. She smirked.

"What's the matter? Are you perchance taking it easy on me because I am a girl?"

"Non, ma cherie, haven't you ever warmed up before? It is practice for when you really become involved in the fight you are in. But, of course, I would not wish to injure the beautiful face that is yours. Oh please beauty, I know we are fighting, but I must know your name."

He began to get weirder and weirder as time went on. He still had his sword in his hands, creating the footwork he'd need to fully strike a blow on Arcadia, building up to it at least. She was remaining fully in contact with her psychic prowess, concentrating on his every movement to see where he would go. If she could predict that, she'd win this fight, but it wasn't going to be easy with someone as swift and agile as him. She sighed at his awkwardness.

"I do not see how that information has a valid point in any of this, but if you must, it's Arcadia."

"Sacre bleu! What a gorgeous name! Whomsoever named you had a beautiful mind! Oh!"

The dude was nuts, crazy. Nevertheless, Arcadia would not be distracted. She kept a clear mind and a hard focus on what he was doing, his movements. By now, she had memorized the movements he was doing, it was in a pattern, and perhaps that was so that he could eventually stab at her and throw her off. She figured he'd do such a thing, but nonetheless, the tensions continued to keep growing and escalating. The fight would start for real soon, she'd hoped. He was good at stalling.

Meanwhile...

The battle was explosive between Misty and Ember. They seemed to be going head to head with each other, firing off different attacks here and there. And it seemed for each attack that they threw at one another, there was always a way around it or to counter it. Both of these two were, not only expert fighters, but, excellent controllers of their elements. The two showed clear mastery of the title they'd been given.

Both of them were panting, taking a small break for some dramatic conversation. Honestly, if anyone else were watching this right now, it'd appear like a scene right out of a movie.

"Gonna give up yet?"

"Nope. You?"

"Nope."

Ember gathered his energy together and fired a flamethrower directly at Misty. She was able to counter for the most part, but since she was getting tired, her defenses were still a bit lazy. And so, the water slipped a bit from blocking her and some of his fires caught on her skin, burning it, burning her clothes as well. Quickly, noticing that, she put out the fire only cringing when she realized it'd burned her skin a bit. She looked up at him with eyes full of contempt.

"Oh you're gonna pay for that!"

Ember only smirked as he awaited to see what she could throw at him next.

Meanwhile....

Inuyasha, Kagome and Kendra were still all traveling the corridors of the castle, in search of the main unit that had to be in possession of my family. Inuyasha had a scornful expression on his face. Kagome seemed a bit worried, but still determined. And Kendra, even though she had her keys, was a bit scared of what could happen. She didn't like going into places like this, they always creeped her out. Not one really for adventure. But, she did care about Utena and her family and so she swore she'd help in whatever way she could. They were trudging through the dark hallways, their footsteps only echoing when they stepped continuously.

"I don't see why the others get to have all the other fun. I say we just run up to the guys who took Utena's family or whatever, get them and leave and then go help out the others. There's no sense in wasting any more time." Inuyasha spoke rather impatiently. He was getting annoyed and the tone clearly showed it.

"Inuyasha, why are you always in a bad mood? Especially when the adventure or mission we're on has nothing to do with you. Or, or wait, these sacred jewel shards. Gosh, you're like obsessed!" Kagome was standing up to him as she recognized Kendra was too afraid to. Kagome may be only able to do so much in battle, but one thing she never feared... Inuyasha.

"Hmph. Whatever. Let's just go and get this all done and over with. I'm starving!"

His stomach grumbled and Kagome sighed. Kendra just kept walking with them, the three wondered when either the next enemy would come or they'd reach the end.

Meanwhile...

I was beginning to recuperate and feel a bit better from when I had passed out due to exhaustion. Granted that because I was just waking up and recovering, it would be a while before I could establish any sort of mental or magical connection with anything. Or even use magic for that matter. I held my head as I sat up and blinked, rubbing my eyes, getting used to the light in the palace.

"Hello? Anyone there?"

I asked, not knowing if Mero was still here or not, while I was out. I knew that others were elsewhere and they were still on their mission to save my parents. My voice echoed through the spacious room that was the throne room, I looked around it with my blue orbs, following every last detail of it carefully and sighing. My voice was symbolic of my feelings; Lonely.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed May 16, 2012 2:32 pm

I had only been semi-concious with where I was going, this resulted in me loosing sight of the castle. I sighed in frustration as I looked in each direction, trying to spot a single blurb of the castle. After a couple of minutes of searching I relocated it and headed back to check up on Utena.

After arriving back I noticed that she had reawakened. "Morning sleepy head" I laughed.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu May 17, 2012 5:37 pm

I grab the creatures neck and feign murderous intent my hair hiding one eye, I only want your eternal servitude any thing i say you do any question i ask you answer. in return i will spare your life and allow you to use my reserves as your powers source. you will NOT attack on your whim but you WILL give me useful information and tips as things happen. ANY lies will serve to end your life as you know it and i will seal you in a place where you will beg for MY forgivness and never recieve it, trapped in an endless hell or your worst fears and darkness.

I walk towards the energy of my nearest companions still holding the creature awaiting his answer.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 17, 2012 9:05 pm

The creature nodded and only followed his new master's orders.

"Uh master, shall I call you master? And shall I give you that information when you're ready for it?"

He did not want his life to end, but then again, he didn't want to be on such a strict regiment. At least Bryant offered him a power source to battle with when he needed help. That much was good. He was happy and relieved that he wasn't killed on the spot. He began to walk with Bryant into the castle as he would have let go of his throat and the chokehold he had on him.

Meanwhile...

"You're quite the skilled swordsman. You know how to move just right to trick your opponents into thinking you're doing an attack and then quickly switching. Moves like that show mastery of a sword technique, and years and years of practice of course."

Arcadia spoke as she was panting, a little bit out of breath from dodging his quick strikes. The guy with the sword didn't seem to be panting or tired at all, in fact, he stopped on a dime and retracted his sword to himself and away from Arcadia for a moment. He smirked and then looked to her.

"Oh ma cherie, you like that? I tell you, you're right. I have gone through much rigorous training to perfect the sword technique I am using upon on you know. But tell me girl, how is it that you've said I can trick others so easily into their deaths and yet it seems I cannot land a single hit upon you?"

"And perhaps you might never land a hit upon me, throughout the duration of this fight. I shall tell you why since it seems we're out to kill the other. I am a psychic. I can pretty much predict what you are a going to do, before you do it. I don't know how far in the future I can predict, but I can at least predict what you are going to do within the next 5 minutes at least? I just have left it up to my innate sense of reading into sword-work to dodge your strikes. Precisely why you haven't been able to touch me."

"I see, so that is why you picked me to be your opponent. You knew that my physical attacks were none the better for your psychic prowess. Brilliant. You knew that you could predict my moves before they even happened. And because of that, you'd just continue to dodge knowing that I'd have to get tired and that was when you'd strike. You are a clever one. And I must say, you are the hardest opponent I've faced yet. Going up against someone who is psychic is quite the challenge for a physical attacker as you already know. But perhaps we can change that."

"Take your best shot."

Arcadia wasn't worried. She had the ages of information behind her, for as long as she'd been alive, which was for centuries and centuries and it seemed she was going to live forever, an immortal. She smirked, waiting for his next move. And once more they were back into battle.

Meanwhile...

"Hey Mero."

I spoke as I began to finally wake myself up. I mean, mind and body alike. I needed to be conscious, once more. I needed to be able to function properly for my friends, for my closure and for the mission.

Meanwhile...

"You're pretty good fire boy..."

"You're not too bad yourself, water girl..."

Both were panting in fatigue. They had been fighting vigorously, expelling most of the attacks at each other harshly. And since it was harsh, most of their energy was used as well. They looked into each others' eyes intensely.

"So how did you become a fire priest in the first place?"

"I was born with the innate ability to control fire but, of course, it didn't harness itself in my body till I turned about 7. At 10, they realized that this fire that I controlled, had a special quality to it. It wasn't a natural type of fire, it was way too tame and controlled for a natural type of fire. It was more of a holier type of thing. That's how I became to be a fire priest. Total unlearned control over the element naturally."

"I see, so you're in the same position as me."

"Then something similar to me too. We're a lot alike, and yet we're forced to fight each other. Hey, I'll tell ya what... whatever the outcome of this battle, why don't we join forces? I feel fire and water are better together than apart."

"That may be a possibility. But if that's your way of hitting on me, it's too creepy. And so, I may just say no. If you're after a date, you won't get it. I'm letting you know that right now, Ember boy."

"Alright, Misty girl."

He smirked and the two went back to preparing for the fight. They would tire themselves out before they finished the battle.

Meanwhile...

Inuyasha, Kendra and Kagome kept walking, looking around for something. What? They didn't know. Just something. Anything. But so far ... nothing...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Thu May 24, 2012 12:11 pm

"Feeling better?" I asked her. She had seemed super tuckered when she passed out, I hoped she'd be up to watching over the team again.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat May 26, 2012 1:59 am

i let him go as he directed me to our nearst companions so i could add my services.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat May 26, 2012 8:09 pm

OOC: I'm doing this as a guide to which colors belong to which characters for myself:
BLUE = Utena
RED = Swordsman Guy
BROWN = Kagome
CYAN = Kendra
OLIVE = Bryant's minion
YELLOW = Misty
DARK RED = Ember/Roger
HOT PINK = Inuyasha
LIME = Rocky
INDIGO = Arcadia

"Yeah much. Thanks."

I smiled softly, and slowly walked back to my throne. Though I hadn't been injured, my entire body felt sluggish and my head hurt like someone dropped a brick on it. I held it, trying to alleviate my supreme headache. When I finally sat back down I sighed, sorta exhausted but okay.

"Must be my magic taking its effects on me. I used it so much, now it has to recuperate itself and that leaves me not feeling too hot for now. But I'll be okay once everything fixes itself. That's the good thing about being a witch I suppose, magic works with your body naturally. If I was a sorceress, that'd be one hell of a repair."

I chuckled, rubbing the back of my head softly. My laughs were even lazy. I was so sluggish, thank goodness I was recovering more quickly than before. As for now, they'd have to continue to go without my supervision. I had no clue what was going on with the rest of the team in that dark place, and for now I couldn't provide them support.

Meanwhile...

Inuyasha, Kagome, and Kendra continued venturing deeper and deeper. So far their journeys had been uneventful. Inuyasha snipped with boredom and yawned. Kagome kept looking out for something, even though she was pretty sure she could let her guard down. And Kendra was sticking with the two of them, having no conception of what was going on at the moment. They continued down the dark hallway, that is, until Kagome saw something. A little light perhaps.

She squinted nearing it, it drawing her intrigue with it.

"Hey, what is that? Come on guys, I think I see something."

"What is something finally going to happen?! Alright, let's go check it out!"

They all sped ahead to see what was there. Once they reached the place where the light was coming from, it was beginning to fade, and they'd reached a dead end. Inuyasha tapped on the wall trying to find an escape, Kendra quivered with fear. Kagome called out for another presence, if anyone was there.

"Hello?! Is anyone there? Help!" She sighed and then gave up. "Rats, we're trapped. I wonder what could have been the plan here? The others had battles and we get trapped in this dead end, seeing as how there's now a wall there."

"Well it was your dumb idea to lead us down this way in the first place because you thought you saw something! Now you've gotten us trapped Kagome, tell me, how are we going to get out of this one?"

"You're not going to...."

An ominous voice came from the other side of the wall. It was male, but it sounded a bit effeminate for a man. He did sound young as well, around Kagome's age or so. Kagome blinked, as did Inuyasha puzzled by who this could be. Kendra continued to cower in fear.

"Who are you? Where'd you come from? Are you the one who trapped us here? Let us out dammit!"

Inuyasha explained. To that, the male voice just giggled. He was deeply amused by all of this. He smirked and then the wall came down. All 3 of them smiled happily as they were released from the prison they were just in. Inuyasha immediately unsheathed his sword and prepared to attack, angry as ever. Kagome placed a hand on his, trying to tell him to calm down.

"Just who are you, sir?"

"My name is of no importance. But if you must know it, it's Rocky. Short for Rakshasa Kirino. But Rocky's just easier for them to remember. Those that wish to know my name anyway."

His eyes seemed to be empty, there was no gleam of life in them, just complete blankness. They were a bleak gray color, dead. Was he really all that dead inside? But the wall had crumbled, and he was in some sort of position before resolving himself back to his relaxed standing position, his hair covering over one of his eyes.

"Hey wait mister! There was a wall there just a minute ago and now there's none. Did you make it disappear? Are you some sort of Earth magic mage?"

He nodded lazily and then directed his lifeless gaze at Kendra.

"Indeed I am ma'am. I am a master of all Earth magic, I can make it bend to my will however I wish. Making a contract with Earth spirits and everything in between is helpful when you need extreme amounts of power. Then again, there's teaching yourself and of course, just raw talent..."

He flipped his hair.

"So is Earth magic all you know, or do you know more than that?"

"I do know more, but unfortunately for you, I won't expose that information onto you. You may comprehend it well, but, what good is it for me if I tell my enemies my skills? They could beat me effortlessly and that is the worst way to die; At the hands of those who don't even seem to want to try for your death."

Kagome blinked, what a peculiar fellow.

"Wait, what are you saying?" He looked up again and directed his gaze at Kagome, it seemed to soften somehow, if that were possible. She continued. "Are you saying you don't really care whether you live or die, just so long as you die honorably?"

He nodded. "You are correct, miss. My life was full of emptiness from its beginning and it will always be full of nothing but. It's empty and yet full, but it has no substance, no want for me to continue it. I just do, seeing as that I've not died yet. Truthfully, I do not care whether I continue on living or I die, I would rather die honorably than at the hands of those who do not care. Not that anyone looks after my worthless life but me, but my opponent would be the only one to have done that in my last few moments. At least then I know that there are others out there with a heart. If I die with someone who cares about killing me and making sure I have a proper burial, I will die happily, the only thing that will make me happy is that."

He spoke quite emptily. What a puzzling young man. His voice, now that they listened more closely, did have much sorrow in it. Kagome's heart ached for him, she only wished she could cure him of his depression and his blackened heart. Wait a sec! Maybe she could! She had an idea.

"Inuyasha, can I trust you to handle this guy? Kendra and I are going to go on up ahead. Whatever you do while battling him, don't kill him. Make sure you bring him with you the next time we all meet up, which will probably with the guy we're all looking to kill to get Utena's parents back. Got it? Don't kill him."

He shrugged and of course, didn't understand Kagome's reasoning, sighing and just going with the plan. He got into a battle position and the other boy took one hand out of his pockets, readying an attack for battle.

"Alright, I won't. But you two be careful. Just leave all the battling stuff to me. I'll meet up with you later."

And the battle was to commence as Kagome and Kendra sped forward, being the only two left of the party to advance. Kagome smiled as she ran, savoring the idea she'd come up with. Kendra, however, looked puzzled.

"Uh Kagome? Why'd you tell Inuyasha to stay behind and battle him and not kill him? What can we do against the main guy everyone's looking for? I would have stayed behind myself if I were you. His rocks are better unmatched against your skills than Inuyasha's wind."

"That's exactly why I told him to stay behind. I could sense a lot of power coming from Rocky. And I know Inuyasha's pretty strong too. Both of them together should be a good match. And yet I knew that, while Inuyasha could probably take him, Rocky's control of rocks and the other skills he has would be better stagnantly matched against Inuyasha, giving him a harder time in defeating and ultimately killing him. If he were to battle him, he may be able to injure him just the right amount, but I don't think he'd be able to kill him, because he'd been slowed down. Anyhow, the struggling between the elements is why I told him to stay behind and battle him. I also sense a deep sorrow longing from Rocky, I know how I can cure that. You have a portal key right? We're momentarily going to be leaving the castle.."

She smirked and Kendra nodded, trying to find the portal key on her keyring. What were these two up to?

Meanwhile...

"Huh, you're really tough... I thought battling someone of the opposite element would be a rather quick battle."

Ember panted as he stood a few feet apart, a little tired from the battle Misty had been giving him. She smirked and landed apart from him as well, kneeling and looking at him with an interested gaze.

"You think battling someone of the water element when you're fire would be a quick battle?"

"Well I never said the battle would have been in my favor. I always thought it might have been quick. But judging how this is taking so long, I'd say we're of equal strength and control. Wouldn't you?"

Misty nodded.

"Well yes, judging by that factor and the fact that we're about the same age. And we're both tired. Sooner or later one of us is going to have to call it quits. I don't wanna kill you, Ember."

She smiled softly and Ember did as well, nodding.

"Yes, I don't want to end up killing you either. You're the toughest opponent I've ever matched against and I'm not going to let you die at my hands. We need to have more matches in the future don't we? Also, I think apart from this, you'd be a really nice person. You seem like a good person, a good friend, you're smart and you don't give up. ...."

He smiled, as did she. Could this be the start of a bond of friendship between the two?

"You're damn right I don't. So let's finish this match and find out who is victorious and who is the loser. And once we do that, what do you say we call a truce and become friends?"

He nodded.

"Alright, it sounds good to me."

And with that the fighting picked up again.

Meanwhile...

Two great fighters separated once more, panting and landing on the opposite side of the other, one kneeling, the other standing sloppily. It was Arcadia and the sword guy who were now feeling the effects of battling the other. He wasn't too bad a fighter in Arcadia's eyes, and pretty brave too to be able to battle a psychic as well as he was.

"I must admit, you are quite skilled."

"As are you, ma cherie. You've got supreme power with your mind. I see you have a sword and a dagger, and perhaps a gun as well? And yet you've no use for such things as your greatest asset is your mind. You truly are something, my lady."

He smiled and she smirked. Arcadia wanted nothing more than to end this battle as quick as possible and continue onward with her journeys to catch up with the others. She wanted as much as the next party member to solve this mystery and return home to the palace to rest. That was where everyone was staying after this, she'd seen it in one of her visions. A warm bed with a book didn't sound half as bad right now. And that was what motivated her to keep fighting, her thoughts of relaxation. She started to strike again with her heavy mind control and powers alike. But this time, he smirked. He was going to change up his game a bit. The fighting pursued.

See all this time, he hadn't been able to land a scratch on her, and now, when he rushed in, he was able to land a hit on her before flipping back into his battle ready stance. She went wide eyed, feeling the sting of it and then looking to see some of her blood spilled.

"You cut me. But..."

"Surprised ma cherie?"

"You... let's continue."

And the battle continued. Would things change?

Meanwhile...

"Alright sir, I believe if you walk down this corridor..."

He continued to walk with Bryant towards where his comrades would be, Bryant's of course. The little one didn't want to lose his life over trying to find backup to combat this powerful agent of justice; Well in his eyes that's what he was. He'd rather have a life of servitude than be subjected to death. Pathetic? Yes, but that's just how he was. He continued leading Bryant. It seemed despite the ever present dark, he could see just fine. Curious.

"We should be arriving to where some of your friends are momentarily, sir."

He smiled nervously. He wanted to be able to please his new master without pissing him off. Hopefully, he'd be able to accomplish that. They walked and walked, visibility reduced and all. It was a wonder anyone could see at all. Yet, there was progress being made; Progress! :] And so the journey for my parents still continued, as endless, it seemed, as ever.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:09 pm

"Do you need me to get you something? Maybe something that'll have you working at full speed again?" I asked and smiled.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:13 am

look you little powerhouse. one more dead end and i will cream you into it now if this place has a switch you better press it my friends are in trouble or rather they are going to be. we had been waliking and we came across our third dead end. i began to think this labyrinth was moving becuase i could smell places i have been where there were walls now. i turned to the creature riding on my shoulder for advice. something i was not accustomed to becuase normally i would either blow a hole in this or phase through.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:15 pm

OOC: Okay, here is this monster of a post. I hope I get everything in and I'm sorry it's gonna be like novel length long. But I appreciate you guys taking the time to actually read and reply to it.

"Shall we then sir?"

"Hey please don't call me that. That's too formal for a fight you little punk. But yeah, let's do it."

He smirked and then began his attacks with slices and slashes of all kinds. All of them had a wind blast attached to them as his element was wind. As soon as Inuyasha began to attack Rocky, he quickly made a rock wall appear as his shield. Inuyasha found the shield nearly impossible to bust through but he continued to try anyway claiming he would not be defeated by a stupid wall. From the wall Rocky began to fire boulders at Inuyasha, which along the lingering winds of his attacks, led the rocks straight to Inuyasha's position, if it wasn't locked on perfectly already. Inuyasha frantically began to dodge the attacks thrown at him and attempted to keep a hold of himself and his sword. Fighting this would be one tough battle.

Meanwhile...

"Okay so why do you make us come here Kagome? I know you explained it, but some of it I still don't get."

Kendra said a little more calm now that she wasn't in the presence of anything dark or scary or intimidating she might have to fight. He took her key and placed it back on the rung with the others, having arrived where Kagome's and Inuyasha's journeys took place, in Feudal Japan. Kagome smiled and was happy to explain it again.

"You see, if I can get a sacred jewel shard and give it to Rocky, it will place in his heart, or at least that's where I'm going to tell him to place it. Once it kicks in, life won't be so dreary for him anymore and his world will be a whole lot brighter. Eventually, the shard will, since it has become so used to its environment, diffuse into his heart and his days will be merry for good. For as long as he lives that is. And when he dies, the jewel shard will be waiting there for someone else to claim it. After that, it doesn't really matter what happens to it, just so long as this kid gets the life he deserves.

"Oh I see. You're so kind, Kendra. But, how are we going to go about finding this sacred jewel shard?"

"I can sense and see them. I have this special ability with my eyes, apparently. Well, what are we doin' just standing here and talking? Let's go find that jewel shard!"

And so they marched off on their adventure and their mission to find a sacred jewel shard to cure the sadness and the emptiness in Rocky's life.

Meanwhile....

They both were exhausted. Both of them almost completely out of breath and yet they were determined to win the match. Misty and Ember both kept battling, shooting shots of fire and water at each other. Trying tricks and everything else, but nothing was working, they were about the same skill.

"You're gonna lose fire boy."

"Is that so?"

"Yes, because I'm about to release one of my most powerful attacks. It's called the Water Dragon and you're going to get completely soaked."

"Oh I don't mind a little water on me, after all I can just evaporate it away with my heat. In that case, I'll release upon you one of my strongest attacks as well. Fire Dragon Stage 1. Eventually, if you keep working on it, it turns into a phoenix and then there are other fires out there that I wanna master."

He spoke and smirked, engaging fire on his hands up to his wrists. Misty did the same with water, though and stood with a smirk as well. The two were barely able to speak those sentences with the little amounts of breath they had between fighting and speaking. Both were worn out but didn't want to admit defeat. And at once, both of them summoned more power to their hands, readying for their attack. Ember's gaze met with Misty's with gleams of fierce determination in them. This final attack would decide it all.

Meanwhile...

"You are a very formidable fighter, Arcadia. I must say, probably the toughest opponent I have ever faced. And yet, you are not going to win this bout. I did say that I had a bit of a secret up my sleeve, the ace in the hole yes? And that is how I cut you. It seems since then I have only been able to cut you two more times, but mark my words, ma cherie, I will cut you more. It thrills me to see your beautiful blood spilled on the floor. The dark and deep crimson color of it gives decoration to this plain gray castle. Don't you think?"

He wasn't really panting at all, it seemed his breath wasn't running out. Of course, he could run his mouth unnecessarily couldn't he? Meanwhile, Arcadia was out of breath and completely fatigued. She had no use for physical attacks only evasive movements to dodge the sword that this guy kept throwing at her. But the power of her mind, however strong and infinite it actually was, could not stand up forever to the physical power of the swordsman. And somehow, he knew that. He knew if he could cut her just once, or maybe a few times, her mind would tire her out due to the loss of blood. Her body would have been doing too many things at once and therefore, her mind's power would not be at its full potential. Arcadia often underestimated her opponent, and this was one of those times where it really did count. But try as he might, he'd never kill her, if that's what he was aiming to do.

"You seem out of breath, my dear. Why don't you take a little rest? I could have you rest for all eternity if you want. My goodness! I think you would look even more majestic and beautiful having your cold body glowing in the moonlight. You know, some things are more beautiful... dead."

[color=indigo]"Do you know how to shut your mouth and stop talking? You talk very unnecessarily. And it is bad enough your confidence has boosted just from a few slashes. You, sir, are intelligent. Why waste it on the blabber that comes from your mouth? It is nothing something you want to throw away, so why not keep it while you're ahead. Sure, my mind may be weakened as my body and it disagree on the two different tasks it's trying to complete at once, but try as you might, you will never defeat me, if your goal is what you just spoke of. You have better luck in trying to freeze hell off."[color]

She smirked and stood there, trying recuperate her body faster, using her psychic mind to speed up the healing process of her body, her natural healing process that is. She couldn't heal like I could but she could do some pretty amazing things with her mind. Part of me was actually impressed with Arcadia and her strength in regards to the opponent having the upper hand. He was intelligent but she was always ahead of him, and in fact, most of her opponents. I suppose she was the smarts of our team with the most experience, and Misty was intelligent as well beyond her years, but it was innocent intelligence. Arcadia continued to keep him talking for as long as she could so she could completely rejuvenate, she was going to win this battle whatever it took, after all she was going to win anyway; She was immortal.

"But, my dear, you sell yourself short. Of course thank you for the compliments you have given to me. I am the smart one, I do have a plan and I know what I am doing. But, you seem to have the same going for you as well mademoiselle. You are quite intelligent, perhaps more so than me, and to beat an opponent that is smarter than you, you must be smarter than them by finding the holes in their plans and thinking."

"Yes and that is precisely what you did, didn't you. My guess is that you've been trained a little bit to fight a psychic, someone who opposes your natural skill and talents so that you know what to do when fighting me. Someone who uses the mind is no match for someone who uses their body when the body finds a way inside. And then the downfall should have commenced, and in your eyes it has. But, in mine, it has only just begun."

She smirked and he looked at her curiously, she was stalling again. Just a little more and she'd be able to go again, another round with him and this time she wouldn't screw up as she was determined to beat him.

Meanwhile...

"Well, actually there is this one thing you could get me. But it involves working with some chemicals and mixing them together. I remember reading something about it whenever I did actually look over my magic book."

I blinked and thought. I couldn't remember the ingredients. I was feeling fine, but I still needed to recuperate my strength and my magical abilities to have me working at full potential again. For that I needed a magical elixir, a special type made just for replenishing the abilities of witches like me. But I was still part human and there had to be an extra ingredient in there that wouldn't tamper with my human side. I instructed Mero.

"In my room there is a giant book. It seems like it's heavy but it only weighs about the same as a piece of paper. It's strange but cool at the same time. Anyway, it's got funky writing on the front and is encased in like a leather type covering for the outsides. That's my magic book. You have to open to the page for elixirs, under e, so you shouldn't be searching for too long. There will be different elixirs listed. A whole bunch. You need to find the one that is for half mortal, half witch replenishing magical abilities elixir. There's also one for human energy, but we don't need that one. The reason why we need to specifically make that one is because the full witch one is not what I am and my human half would be tampered with, maybe irreversibly by what's in the full witch one."

I told her, my eyes never leaving hers and making sure she understood.

"Do you think you could whip me up an elixir to drink to complete rejuvenate me?"

I smiled. Hopefully Mero would know what I was talking about.

Meanwhile...

"A-alright Mister. I am trying my best to find your friends. I am not sure how this castle works myself. I only started here a few good weeks ago and even then some I still needed a partner. Oh sir, please please forgive me. I'm trying the best I can to lead you to your friends. Although, I do sense that one of them is extremely nearby. It seems she has the power to manipulate water of any kind."

He blinked innocently and continued riding on Bryant's shoulder as he walked down the dark hallways of the castle.

"And I think it's a girl. Does that sound like someone you know, sir?"

He didn't mean any harm and if it were me, I'd feel sorry for the little creature for having worked so hard and been treated so horribly by whomever owned the castle and took my parents from me. But we were growing ever closer to reuniting the time and solving this whole mystery and rescuing the king, the queen and Damascus from the hands of this evildoer. Now if only I could get my powers back on their streak...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:29 pm

I nodded and saluted, "Yes sir!" I laughed then walked off in the direction of her room. Once I had gotten myself there I opened the doors and stepped inside. Utena had a big enough room, that was for certain. After taking a moment to look around the room I began my hunt. Every large leather bound book I could find, I inspected it. After the third or fourth attempt I had come across the one I was looking for.

I opened its pages and began flipping through, trying to locate the proper elixir that was needed. "Where am I to find the ingredients and the proper place to make this?!" I called out to Utena, as I continued my search. Once coming upon the spell I made my way back to her, to get her answer.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:45 pm

I start grumbleing in dark language and fume about how careful i have to be becuase i dont know how strong the place around me is. i stretch my senses out and stop holding them back until i can sense the path ahead, ALL my friends, and all the enemies. also i get a feel for the stability of this place to see if i can create my own path to my friends.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:34 pm

"Alright now. If you go down the hallway and..."

I concentrated and waved my hand in the air. There was brick in the hallway of the wall that moved aside to reveal a secret button hidden there.

"Press the button that should now be obvious to see in the wall. It will open a trap door leading you to a lower level of this palace. There, it will be dark. So let me just turn on the light for you."

I snapped and the lights down there came on.

"Once you make it there, now you should be able to see. There is a whole bunch of ingredients that are kept there for making potions and elixirs of all kinds. You just follow what's written on the page and mix them together how it says. Make sure to refine it into a liquid I can drink. It should replenish my powers fully. I can manage to do little things, but thing of this like coffee only for magic."

I chuckled at my joke as I sat atop the throne. Gee, where did I ever get such a loyal friend?

Meanwhile...

"So these sacred jewel shards... where would they be located?"

"Well most of them are in people."

"Wait, did you say that they're in people?"

"Yeah. The sacred jewel shards have wondrous powers and numerous amount of uses. For instance, I know this wolf boy who has two of them in his legs and it lets him run super fast. The only way, without Inuyasha, I'd know how to get the sacred jewel shards out of the people is by using my priestess bow and arrow to penetrate their body. Once that happens, we would need a way to suck the jewel shard out of their body. Or at least that's least painless way. The other way is that we cut it out, but that would be too bloody and require killing them. Both of which I'm not up to today."

Kagome explained as she huffed, walking across the mountainous path that was before them. She was sure in this type of atmosphere, she'd find the jewel shards she was looking for. Or at least the ones that were easier to take than facing Koga. Kendra just nodded and sighed, walking along with Kagome. She shyly asked...

"Well is there anything I can do then? I mean, how are we supposed to suck the jewel shards from them if you don't hit the right spot? Can I do something? Up till now, I've been feeling so useless."

"Sure. Um, we'll have to keep shooting then if I miss my target. And once I get the arrow where it needs to be and it creates a big enough hole in the skin to drag the jewel shard out... you have a wind key don't you?"

"I think so."

"Wind can do a variety of things. It's Inuyasha's element for his sword so I know all about it. It can blow things away, it can cut things, if the blades of the breeze are sharp and strong enough and it can suck things out from somewhere that seem to be stuck. We're going for the last one here Kendra. And if you can just get your wind key spirit to aim it at the hole and suck the jewel shard out and back to us, we'll have a mission accomplished. But, know that if we steal a sacred jewel shard from a being, they will be drained of their power and not like it very much. In fact they'll be angry and want it back and you can expect that no one here is ever alone, especially not the creatures that possess those jewel shards. Because even though they may be able to defend themselves and protect the jewel shards on their own, it's better off to have a group protecting it than to do it alone."

"Alright I can try my best to do that for you, Kagome. But, what's your point with what you just told me? I've only read adventure books before, I've never really experienced anything like this in my life, so I don't know what to expect. I just don't want you to lose your patience with me is all."

"It's fine, you're nothing like Inuyasha so I won't lose my patience with you. What I mean is that, once we get the jewel shard we have to get out of here, otherwise we'll be attacked and stuck here for longer. And knowing Inuyasha, the madder he gets with his opponent the more he wants to kill them, even when I instructed him not to. I know the whole story and how it's going to before we even get the chance to get back there. He'll be all: What? I'm sorry it was an accident, on me. And then I'm gonna have to give the command to sit."

She sighed and they continued hunting for that jewel shard. She didn't sense or see anything yet, but she could tell they might be close. If something would just show up, they'd have their mission.

Meanwhile...

"So shall we continue fighting ma cherie? I think I have had about enough of this chit chat."

"Fine by me. If you think you can cut me again, then by all means, try. I guarantee you, you won't go far with that goal."

She smirked and the guy with the blade came dashing at her, as fast as he was before. Arcadia, closed her eyes and flickered to another side of the space they were in. He looked confused and tried to catch her again, dashing at her and stumbling forward when he realized, he'd rushed through thin air and Arcadia had moved once more. Did she somehow power up while they were talking?

"Are you surprised? That was not nearly the extent of my power, boy. It is quite amazing what you have accomplished, I must say. Everyone who has battled me has not even come close to slashing open my skin with their blades even with that basic level of power I was at in the beginning of our fight. But you, you've surpassed that expectation. You sliced open my skin. And now, you seem ready to be challenged by a new level. Over the years I have lived, I have learned mostly any psychic attack and technique and defense there is to know. I have mastered them as time would allow for. And I've learned to apply them masterfully to battle, all different things. Well, you are up against a psychic, Mr. Swordsman, and so I do wish you the greatest of luck. This is only about almost only a half of my brain. Just wait till I use the full thing."

She smirked and once more got ready to battle. He seemed infuriated by her new level of psychic prowess. He was angry with her explanation, he was angered by the fact he couldn't hit her. And that anger would just fuel his strokes and give his technique no value, as he would begin to fight more sloppily. Arcadia, you had to hand it to her, the girl was a genius.

Meanwhile...

"It is pointless for you to fight me, why not just give up? I won't kill you, as I have said. I don't find much a point in killing anything."

"Yeah right! As if that little trick is gonna work on me. No, you wanted to fight right?! Well, a fight is what I'm trying to give you! Now stop being such a coward and show your face to me like a real man instead of hiding behind that rock wall of yours!"

Inuyasha summoned another blast of wind from his sword and the wind's blades were sharp enough that it dented the rock only a slight amount. Rocky cringed on the other side of the wall and took it down, save one rock that was floating in the air under his control. He emptily stared at Inuyasha, their eyes meeting and their forms facing towards one another, a few feet separating them.

"There. You wished to see my face. And you have seen my face. That wind power you use, it is tremendous. You've probably trained for hours to master such power. And it makes you a formidable opponent. As the sword allows for close combat skill, the wind allows for distance. Interesting, indeed."

Inuyasha panted and sweat-dropped. What the hell was this guy anyway? What was he talking about and why would he choose to say something like that now in the middle of a fight? Either way, though Inuyasha did get to see Rocky's face, he was still severely ticked off. This kid was seriously getting on his last nerve.

"Hey you really know your stuff don't you kid? Well I have to say you're quite the strong opponent yourself, but don't get the wrong idea here. That doesn't mean I'm going to take it easy on you anymore than I already have. Okay? Then let's goooo!"

He cried out loudly and started to dash forward at Rocky with his sword. Rocky just tossed the rock at him, which he dodged. Rocky thought quickly, and raised the platform of rock under his feet so that he was floating and out of reach of Inuyasha. Quickly thinking, Inuyasha hopped up onto the stone platform and slashed at Rocky, whom was already prepared for the attack. He'd cut him alright, but he meant for that to happen, as he centered his body around the slash so it wouldn't kill him and it wouldn't cut him that bad. He also fell off the rock, jumping down to the ground and landing safely on his feet. That left Inuyasha stranded on the floating platform up in the air and confused.

"Hey you! Coward! Get back up and fight me! What happened to fight me like a man?!"

He growled and then another stone wall formed in the distance. It seemed tall and sturdy and made of the hardest type rock so nothing could break it. Rocky then commanded the rock Inuyasha was on to hurl towards the rock wall with immense force, Inuyasha strapped to it by rock cufflinks that formed while he was standing there. His eyes widened as he flew towards the wall. At this rate, he'd be a pancake.

Rocky watched with empty eyes as he flew. Was he really all that heartless? But if one looked closely enough they could see the gleams of regret in his eyes. He truly didn't want to hurt Inuyasha at all. In fact he downright hated hurting anything, but, he didn't have the heart to stop himself from doing it. He was a slave to commands, seeing no reason not to do them. But the thought that that might kill Inuyasha seriously disturbed him. Inuyasha, though, needed to think of a way out of this and fast!

Meanwhile...

The final attack had happened. They clashed with all their power and both were thrown back into the wall with much force. Their backs hit the walls and they weakly fell to the ground, not one of them could move any further. All of their power was completely used up, as well as their energy. They panted and sat on the ground, several feet from each other, and looking at the other.

"Truce?"

"Truce. You know, I think, even though this might have been one of the only fights I have seriously been in with someone, you were my toughest opponent."

"Yeah you know, you too. I can't tell you how easy it is to defeat some of the goons that enter this castle, well, not that anyone ever does. But when they do, I just burn them to bits. But of everyone I had to get stuck fighting you, someone who can just put out my flame at any time. Making you the toughest I've ever faced as well."

He chuckled, as did Misty and then she smiled.

"It's okay, I'm always up for a little challenge."

"Me too. Well, so does this mean we end in a tie or what?"

"I think so. I'm too tired to move, to tell you the truth."

"Me too. So why don't we just do what we proposed to do from the beginning. At the moment, there isn't much sense in fighting anymore, since our challenge has been fulfilled and we ended in a tie. And you know, even though you command the element that is opposite my own, I don't hate you. I actually find myself wanting to become your friend. I think we'd make a pretty awesome team."

Misty smiled and nodded.

"Yeah me too, Ember. Me too."

There was a small pause between them before Ember summoned a small fireball and it floated to the center of the space between them and extended a small hand to shake. Misty smiled and did the same, sending a water ball with a hand to shake and shook the fireball's hand before they both dissipated.

"Friends?"

"Friends."

And the battle had come to an end, and had a pretty beneficial conclusion.

Meanwhile...

"Sir, I think one of your friends has seriously lost power. She should be just down that hallway. It seems she was battling... Ember? Well he and her ended in a tie and both of them are exhausted. But down this corridor is where they should be, I'm almost certain of it, sir."

He stated in a panic as he pointed Bryant the way Misty and Ember were. He'd get the team reunited one way or another, and I'd get my powers back to speed so that I could help them out again. And not only that, we were one more step closer to saving my parents. ^^

OOC: Hey you guys, mind giving me some feedback? Is it annoying that we haven't reached my parents yet or do you enjoy the journey and the action I'm putting out there so far? And also, I'm sorry for the long posts, but how do you like reading them? ^^
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next