MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapLa Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 4 I_voting_barLa Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapLa Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 4 I_voting_barLa Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED]

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 4 Empty La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:11 am

First topic message reminder :

There I was. Standing at the top of the dueling arena in the obscure forest that existed just outside the academy I attended as a student, not long ago. I stood there, recollecting the memories I'd had here. Endless duels and encounters of the third kind. I'd had some action and adventure, mystery, drama, heartbreak and in some hints, romance. However, it was the present and there was no going back now. I sighed, touching the hilt of my sword in my sheath. My thoughts roamed.

"So even after everything and Anthy's disappearance, I did get to keep the Sword of Dios after all. It's a nice thing to have a sword to stay with you at all times. Not only does this sword serve a good purpose for being my partner during fights, but, it's also a good reminder of the home of my heart. It contains all the events which have led up to where I am today. Hehehe, never would I have though I would ever come this far..."

I sighed again, thinking. I felt a presence behind me, unsure who it was at the moment. As of recently, I'd remembered that it'd taken every last ounce of power I had within me to save Anthy from her undeniable fate as the Rose Bride. Either way, she was going to be a sacrifice and die at the hands of victory or failure for a lost cause. I couldn't let that happen. Her role and the cyclic life she had would be broken by my hands, even if it meant I had to disappear myself.

"Yeah, I remember now. I remember that I lost the final battle but I still had the chance. I was pushing and pulling and pushing and pulling but the gate wasn't opening. The Rose Gate and its protective thorns had cut me deep and my hands were all stained and bloody, but I wasn't going to give up. I knew I could do it too, I had this power and I had this wave of determination surge over me. I wasn't going to give up, I couldn't. I wanted to save Anthy. Less did I think I'd actually be able to do it. But, I did. I remember what it was I did now.... I gave up my magic, my powers, everything that made me the slightest bit supernatural or even closer to immortality that I was and become completely human again. So... this is what it feels like again to be a mortal..."

I looked down at my hands and sighed. Clenching them lightly and closing my eyes, I smiled. The wind blew calmly as I remained there, looking out over the edge of the arena and into the fog that surrounded it on the sides. I felt two presences now. One seemed vaguely familiar, as if I'd known this presence for a while. The other, felt unfamiliar, some strange intruder perhaps? Well, whatever was going on, I was curious. I stayed where I was but remained on guard. Who was here?

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou~ on Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 4 Empty Re: La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED]

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:17 am

i could see her face as clear as if she was standing in the full light of the sun but i couldnt know who she was... could i?
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 4 Empty Re: La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:32 am

"Who goes there? And how do you know my name?"

My rose crest glimmered in the parting fog and the small ray of sunshine that was showing through the clouds. I blinked and looked upon it with my innocent eyes. Then she giggled again and stepped forward, the color of her skin becoming apparent. She looked at me from the darkness that still somewhat shrouded her presence. She had these luring and looking jade green eyes. I was taken so with them that I was staring at them, losing my focus and dropping my guard. She remarked something else that snapped me from my trance.

"Still the same as ever. You know you're cute when you go all thoughtless and in a trance like that. It'd be a real shame if you didn't remember me, prince. After all, I quite miss you. And I've traveled all this way just to find you."

She stood, twirling the small flower in her hands gently. It seemed to be chopped of its thorns and I trailed my eyes up the rose to follow its figure and its color, since it was in the light. A white rose?! Who was she and why...It couldn't be...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:51 am

WOW YOU SMELL LIKE THE POWER OF DIOS AWESOME!!!!! i burst from behind ruining this touching moment in my excitement and rushed over to this woman. Nose to nose with her i stared deep into her eyes to read her true personality Ne Ne Tena-chan WHo is she? im my excitement i accidentally treated utena like a girl.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:55 am

"Well, reveal yourself."

I said in a softer tone than normal, a more gentler tone. Even though my brain did not register who she might have been, or who she really is, my heart seemed to beat with her true identity. It recognizing it before my brain or eyes ever the chance.

"As you wish, my prince."

She giggled and stepped forward completely in the light. I couldn't believe it. She'd gotten even more beautiful and her appearance changed in her choice of style, but, within the next few minutes I realized who she was and my eyes were completely taken in surprise. A blush as only comparable to the red color of the roses was apparent in my cheeks. I blinked in disbelief and almost by reflex, my voice spoke in a gentle tone, forming a word.

"Anthy....?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:05 am

i seemed to break and i wheeled back behind utena S-sorry Miss anthy and Utena. i didnt mean to be insulting if i was. i bowed respectfully greeting her properly. so this was anthy she was far more beautiful than i ever thought possible and i under stood why utena would be in love with her. her honesty and gentleness radiated as the sun shines its light upon the earth. where as Utena was the moon. only to be together for the one fateful solar eclipse.

OOC: i have to go be back asap my best friend needs my help
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:17 am

OOC: It's fine. You gotta do what you gotta do.

I blinked again in disbelief. It was really Anthy?

"Anthy? Are you... are you really here?"

[font=Comic Sans Ms]"Why of course, Utena. Where else would I be? I've traveled all this way to find you and here you are at the place I thought you'd be. You never really do ever leave this place do you. I suppose that's what makes you my prince, along with our most treasured memories." She took a brief pause before she held out her white rose in her hands to me, offering it to me. She smiled. "This is for you."

Gently, I took it from her and placed it in my pocket, smiling just back at her. She giggled again, never dropping eye contact with me. She looked into my sky blue eyes as I stared into her jade green ones, love expressed clearly on my face.

"What's the matter, Utena? You've gone completely blank, almost as if you've seen a ghost. I'm really here. You can see me, you can feel me, touch me, even smell me. So I'm as here in reality as I would be in your fantasies, my prince."

I still couldn't believe it. My heart thumped in my chest, like a drum. Her voice was a symphony.

OOC: Here's a reference picture of what Anthy looks like in the way of how I described her.

http://media.animegalleries.net/albums/Utena/Anthy/utena_anthy079.jpg
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:01 am

Yo Princess your woman is talking to you Snap out of it or she will think you were struck dumb by her very stunning eyes. I spoke rudely to try to snap her out of her trance even daring to call her Princess her most hated name. i waited for what ever punishment i would receive in the hope she would return to normal so that Anthy may actually hear her voice for once. i didnt mean to ignore Anthy but i hardly knew her and i knew that my friend was acting strangely.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:09 am

I blinked a few times, snapping out of the trance I was in with a bit of effort. I heard Bryant's voice and then again there was Anthy's whom seemed to be speaking to me. I shook my head, waking up for real this time, no longer stunned.

"Oh. Well, I-I'm fine Anthy. It's just a relief that you're here and alright, and even better, a surprise. You have no clue how happy I am to see you."

"Although I probably can comprehend the level of happiness you're expressing to me. My dear prince, your cheeks are flushed, your smile never seems to fade and your eyes have the same innocent and vivacious gleams in them they used to have. It's quite a nice effect that adds to your beauty, Utena. Or shall I say your handsome exterior?" She giggled softly and covered her mouth with two fingers to her lips as she giggled. She was so adorable.

"Where did you come from Anthy? How did you get here?"

"It was such a dreary thing, I don't recall it. I continued to think of the happiness I'd feel at the end if I made it that far. And here it is, my light that is your face."

She smiled and seemed to mean what she was saying full-heartedly. Her sentences were not broken or mysterious or void of emotion anymore. They were full and complete with feeling and had such clarity that even the most ignorant fool could decode them. Was Anthy flirting with me?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:26 am

i almost failed to hold in a laugh and backed off a bit to watch. i went to a place in the arena where i had a good view of both of them entirely and they could still be aware of me should they need my help. But until then i sat drinking from my flask and enjoying this budding romance of Utena and her long lost Bride Anthy. ahh young love i know it well.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:58 pm

Well, I'm glad you're back."

I smiled, unable to hold back my happiness, as it was present in my smile. I approached her and wrapped my arms around her waist, embracing her close to my body and placing my head to rest over her shoulder. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment. It'd been a while since I was able to hold someone like this so dear and actually feel ... alive.

Her body seemed to yearned for that touch and she smiled and giggled, a small blush becoming apparent on her face as well. She stepped a little ways forward to join more into the hug and press our bodies together closer. She wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me close as well, her grip told me she didn't exactly want to let go any time soon. Which was good. I really did miss Anthy.

"My prince, I've missed you very much as well. Although is it possible you've gotten stronger? Your arms always were so warm and strong."

She giggled and used one of her hands to trace over the muscles I did possess over my shirt and on one of my arms. Gently her hand traced over them. The other held onto my neck/back of my head, still keeping the embrace going. I blushed a little more. Anthy seemed more... extroverted. I said nothing and the wind continued to blow in light, present breezes.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:29 pm

I hid my presence and made it to where i colud only have a foggy veiw of them for privacy matters and soon i was borde. but i remained silent. this is what she wanted... lets let her have it as long as possible. i thought to no one and leaned back to rest... something not easy on earth but then again this place was as unearthly as the silence in the air itself.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:12 pm

I continued to hold her. She was so dear to me and I wasn't going to let her go this time. I understood it might have been necessary before but she could have died. I thought she did for a moment there, but some spark of hope in my heart told me she was still alive. Which was good. She knew almost exactly what I was thinking, rather asking in my thoughts, by how I tightened my grip around her.

"My prince, if it were not for the powers you possessed in the first place I wouldn't have survived the night everything happened. It was our trust and your heart's last wish that preserved my life and kept me from falling into death. It was your determination that opened the doors. It was the power of revolution you also possessed that changed things for me and set me free. You've succeeded because you've got me here, I'm still alive and well. And you may not be superhuman any longer, but we do have one another, right?" She smiled. I only could nod. I was holding back tears of joy that were wishing to well in my eyes. Bryant seemed to fade into nothingness in the background, not a single noise was heard from him. His presence was even gone from my radar of sense. I held her closer and she did the same.

"I'm so glad to have you back Anthy."

"As am I, Utena, as am I."

We stayed there in that same embrace. I didn't want to let go. My grip seemed as though I wanted to protect her from something and she smiled sensing my protection fall upon her once more. We both considered the other a blessing. The good thing that happens amongst the bad in one another's lives. I had a million other questions brewing in my mind that I could ask but they'd wait till later. I wondered what it was we could do now.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:37 pm

GAH! an energy blast hit me and disrupted the silence of the area. "Oh its just an ant how shameful that an ant could be so powerf..." the explosion from my retailiation shook the dueling platform to the foundation. My face, skin, and clothes were burnt away where the blast hit me and my regeneration kicked in to restore me to my former looks but my clothes did not return to the way they were my shirt was blasted off revealing a mesh shirt the took the hit. the man's voice was familliar to Utena and Anthy. Anthy quivered in fear knowing it was someone Utena defeated before...

S-Saionji you mangy bastard how did you break free and become so powerful in such a short time.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:41 pm

Immediately, I separated from Anthy and stood in front of her, guarding her with my arms out. My gaze hardened with an intensity that burned hot like the sun. I looked and stared down Saionji, once more hearing Bryant's voice say his name, much less his voice sounding familiar to my ears. I watched him with intention. What was he planning?

"Saionji..."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:55 pm

BACK OFF Princess hes mine! i ignored pleasantries as i raged at him my energy fluctuated high to low becoming unstable as i began to transform into a more demonic looking being with dragon wings and a blood stained spike chain wrapped around my torso and arms. golden runes in elegant spirals burned through my flesh becoming scars but remaining gold and my tail burned into a red haired rather than remain brown haired. my hair rose off my neck becoming onyx black losing any shine and finally my eyes burned with the same gold as my scars.

I leapt at him with a fist filled with red and gold energies and hit him only to be blocked with a single finger. "tsk tsk tsk we shall have none of that my old master." he clicked his tongue and raised opened his hand forcing my power to turn against me and under his control he used it to force my body to bow to him and my skin nearly broke as i tried resisting and failed. then he turned his attention to Utena and Anthy.

"Now that this speck is out of the way i want my rose bride back at my side for eternity Utena Tenjou-kun." the power he was using was Utena's type of magic and becuase it was magic i could not fight against it at all. i raged and surged my power useless to free myself with no success and my rage built.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:12 pm

"Anthy's no longer the rose bride, I set her free of that horrible fate and gave her the opportunity she deserves to live her life and be human and make her own choices. It wouldn't be fair otherwise. I nearly killed myself and her saving her that day. And I'm not going to let you take her away from me, not when even she doesn't want to go along with you."

I glared at him. Since when did Saionji have such power? This really did suck. If I still had the magical gifts granted to me from before I would probably be able to combat, even best him in this upcoming battle I sensed might happen. But, no, I was mortal now and there was nothing I could do more than protect Anthy with everything I had. Every last ounce of effort my human body would allow me. I was fancy with a sword but in this moment, nothing more than that it seemed. I awaited for his next snarky comment or dirty move. He was always one to fight dirty. I watched him intently.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:23 pm

i struggled to talk and finally the only words i could muster was. Use... Dios... i had said nothing on earth can hold a candle to the power of Dios and i meant it not even the magic Saionji had. i could only move my eyes and not help my friend and her love. this angered me to the point of transformation into my golden mode but not enough to trigger it.

OOC: i think you should do Saionjii Combat becuase you know how he fights better than i do... and my golden mode aka super saiyan can make me immune to magic but i cant control the transformation so im stuck until you beat him. and i wont transform no matter what so dont die that will force the transformation and i will be foreced to go fetch the dragon to wish you back... waaaay too much work.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:15 pm

OOC: I won't lose. Trust me. I mean, she doesn't know she gets possessed by Dios. But, the power will possess her again and I will defeat Saionij. He was always easy to beat anyway.

I tuned out what Bryant was saying as I was focusing all my energy into watching what Saionji was going to do. He was a very sneaky person and wouldn't pulling a-hole moves in order to get what he wanted at all or any cost. This, I knew about Saionji. He smirked and then hopped down from where he was standing, on one of the pillars, to the arena's floor below. He landed softly. I still protected Anthy, no matter what. Our eye contact remained tense as ever.

"Oh and what's a little girl going to do without the powers she once possessed? Trust me, a mortal stands no chance against someone as powerful as me. Your superpower-ed friend couldn't even lay a hand on me, how do you expect to win?"

He chuckled arrogantly. Man, I couldn't stand him. Then I spoke with my voice cracking a bit in the pressure it was under.

"I challenge you to a duel Saionji. How does that sound? We'll duel one final time. It'll be just like the old days. You win, you get Anthy. I won't stand in your way. You lose, well, either use your powers for good or have them revoked from your body because you're someone who doesn't deserve that kind of power. And I keep Anthy with me, where she wants to be. Deal?"

He smirked wider and I held my sharp gaze on him.

"Alright! Sounds sublime to me! Prepared to be defeated by moi Utena Tenjou, Prince of Lost Memories!"

He cackled louder than any hyena I'd ever known and stood there, snapping his fingers. When he did that, a sword appeared in his hands and all other flashy equipment for decor appeared on him. The rose of his color, green, appeared in his breast pocket.

"Alright! Let us begin!"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:35 pm

OOC: do you really hate my voice that much...? Sad green...? Tena chan... its my fave color... *kinda hurt, Feeling hated but getting over it dont worry*

BIC: I watched helpless as Anthy stood next to me. Cmon utena i know you can beat him even if he uses his magic. i felt Anthy's hand on my back Believe in My prince. As i do. her touch was soothing and my rage calmed instantly. So this is the Anthy of Utena's affections... she was so gentle my demonic side melted off me and became tame. I BELIEVEI BELIEVE IN YOU!!!!! Our voices blended at first then became one in Utena's mind our faith would fuel her blade and give her my strength of will and her heart would resonate with it to match and only match Saionji.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:52 pm

OOC: I don't hate your voice. Dude, I would have made it green but, my thinking color is green, I don't wanna jumble the two together.

"Alright, let's do it!"

"My pleasure to make the first move and with luck it'll be the first and last move of this duel!

I stood my ground as he rushed at me, the metal of our swords clanking. I trust the Sword of Dios. It never let me down before and I was trusting it wouldn't now. I cringed feeling his power pushing up against my blade. I had to take it, I knew I could. So why was this posing a challenge now?

"Oh Utena! This isn't like you. I sure hope you're not getting tired, are you?"

He was making fun of me. Cocky bitch. Anyway, I concentrated still, hoping that I could at least get some attacks in.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:06 pm

i seemed to be annoyed at the battle but anthy rested her hand on my back to reassure me. her faith in utena is flawless and i wondered if that faith is why Dios still resides in Utena despite Anthy's freedom. i watched the battle but noticed that Utena was merely fighting a solid illusion i looked around and saw Saionji about to "cut" Anthy's throat to hold her hostage and Blackmail Utena. I was sealed and cloudnt help her and Anthy noticed my struggle to free myself... turning to see why she screamed and hid under my Bent back to use my body as a barrier.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:24 pm

The image of the one I'd been fighting seemed to fade a bit, become a bit blurry. Was he using an attack? Was this... was this an illusion? NO! I stopped fighting the illusion slashing through it to dispel it, turning around swiftly to face Bryant and Anthy. Anthy was being held at will with a sword to her neck and if I made the wrong move that would be the end of Anthy. Bryant was stuck within the state he was in and couldn't do much but was trying his best. I cringed. What the heck was I supposed to do? I was thinking.

"Hahahaa! I've got you right where I want you! Forfeit Utena! There is nothing you can do!"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:45 pm

n... N.... NO... Y.You LOSE! i struggled to talk and my skin was breaking as it fought against his magic... My muscles were overbulked and my clothes were stretching their seams to hold my new size You... For..fiet the Duel... f... for invo...lving... a... non... co..mba...tant... i honestly thought that was a rule and i knew it was one of my rules of battle. my powers were surging and combining in different ways as i tried using every trick i knew to get out of this hold.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:58 pm

"It's okay Bryant, I have this handled. Saionji, step down for a moment. I'd like to have a word with you."

I stood there, placing my sword by my hip, showing I was serious about the request. Hopefully he'd comply with my request. Not that I'd expected him to, but, it was well worth a try. Saionji "hmped" and disarmed his sword by her neck and hopped down, still distancing himself so that he could jump right back into position should I try anything. I walked up to him, becoming unafraid.

"I..."

"Yes?"

"will admit..."

"Go on."

"That you haven't changed a bit. Bryant now!"

I signaled to him. I knew he couldn't do much at the moment but he could move. I nodded my head so that he knew to take Anthy from her current standing position and move her someplace else where she could be safe and far away from Saionji with him. It was then that I raised my sword. He snarled.

"You bitch!"

He slapped me aside like a rag doll, like he used to hit Anthy. I took the hit, falling a bit to the side but soon regaining the balance I once had. I glared at him ready as ever and he charged at me, fire surrounding his blade. This was it! It was working!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:23 pm

OOC: Tenaaaaaa cmon its hard to not give in to my impulses like that...

BIC: My hair burned gold as i transformed into golden mode. Unforgiveable! UNFOOORGIIIVAAAAAAABLLLLLLLLE! his magic shattered and my body muscle became perfectly shaped as my eyes turned to sapphires that stared too long in a volcanic fissure. HOW DARE YOU DO SUCH A THING TO THE ONE I LOVE!!!!!! i grabbed his neck and used my energy to activate every pain center and nerve in his body to their maximum as lightening arced around him. his screams were drowned by the sound of my energy that crackled around him and me. using my energy i slowed time for Saionjii so that his agony would last for eternity. soon his skin would undulate and his screams soon became the only thing heard. i dropped him leaving him in agony as i slowly walked over to utena. my energy no longer surged but my hair fell in color to pure blonde staying erect and my eyes remained sapphire. i genlty lifted Utena to her feet. staring at her eyes with mine. i touched the mark on her face and it vanished and was replaced with warm caring feeling i never showed before.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next