MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  I_vote_lcapThe Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  I_voting_barThe Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  I_vote_lcapThe Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  I_voting_barThe Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  Empty The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:40 am

NOTE:This is not a poem or anything like that, but it's something I did write. These are small little blurbs or narratives that come to me from little spurts of inspiration. I type what my fingers type. Please tell me what you think. If you like them, they'll be an ongoing series, whenever I feel like writing them, except, they may be for different characters I've invented, not just Utena. Alright, here we are.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fate's Design

The night pulses through me as the moon shines its blood curdling light upon my face. Inside me, my blood is boiling in an icy fire. It was running through me, coldly, making me shiver in a fit of nerves that wouldn't ever seem to rest themselves. I knew that getting to sleep would be a challenge for me tonight unlike any other night.

My thoughts were racing, each running a sprint and each crossing the finish line at the same time. They continually took turns running the same distance races as fast they could, swirling themselves in a speedy vortex, making me unable to sort them correctly, much less have them cohere properly into human sentences. All were fragmented much like my emotions.

My heart was beating in a slow pulse, it sped up at times, but only to the rise of anxiety about tomorrow. Tomorrow was a big day. My blue eyes watched the stars twinkle above in the night sky, as the wind blew and howled outside. I sighed, feeling the warmth of the inside of the dorm, virtually, having no affect in calming me. It was then that I looked in and Anthy happened to be standing there with a tray of tea in her hands, Chu chu present on her shoulder. I turned to face her, my elbow still providing support for my chin that was resting on my hand. Anthy, she was... the thing that could calm me. And suddenly, the sight of her, seemed to relax my body's restlessness immediately.

"You seem a bit distracted tonight Miss Utena, would you like some tea? I just made it, I figure it would help you to relax. After all, you must, you have quite a big day tomorrow."

"I know, I know. Thank you Anthy, you're always thinking of me. Of course, tea sounds great."

"Alright, Miss Utena."

Anthy was smiling coyly. She always did that and somehow it always got me to smile too. We had something special, a special bond that just couldn't be broken. I could sense, anyone could that we were special friends, best friends, with a thread between the other that would last a lifetime. A fiber that could not be broken apart by any switch blade that attempted to cut its bind. It wouldn't break, not so long as we had each other. Not so long as we had smiles. Not so long as we had friendship. I began sipping my tea that was prepared for me by my best and she did the same. Our eyes never broke contact. It was only after we finished the tea that we began to get ready for bed. That night, she'd done something new...

"Well Anthy, I think we should get some sleep. After all you and me both have a big day tomorrow and we wouldn't want to miss that right?"

I smiled. But, she walked over to me and hugged me from behind, her slender arms wrapping around my waist as she laid her head on the center of my back. That... stopped me in my tracks.

"You're right, Utena. We should get some sleep."

"You... you called me Utena."

There was no response, Anthy just cuddled my body closer.

"Anthy...."

"Yes... is there something wrong?"

"No, you... you just called me... Utena, that was all."

"Yes. Tomorrow is the duel called Revolution. It is quite the important duel. Someone very wise and dear to me once told me to treasure each moment I have with someone because you never know when you might lose them. Is this not what that is? Tomorrow I could lose you, I could lose it all, there is no certainty with the dueling game, and Utena you're someone who is dear to me. You are my friend, as you've stated to me many times. I am simply treasuring you, in case my eyes never see the sights of you ever again. Utena is what you always wished to be called, is it not?"

"Yes..." I replied in barely a whisper or sound at all.

"Then, for tonight I shall call you that, Utena. I am yours after all. I should obey to your commands."

"No Anthy. You should consider my requests and I'm glad you have..."

We both smiled and parted from the position we were in, sleeping in the bunk beds that were set up in the room. Anthy slept on top and I slept on the bottom bunk bed. I tossed and turned, seeming unable of being comfortable in my own sheets. Anthy was relaxed but still awake as I could hear her ruffling through her sheets as well. It seemed insomnia had both of us in her vice.

"Hey Anthy?" Softly, I called out, almost as if the tone of my voice were meant for a lullaby.

"Yes, Utena?" Came her gentle reply. Her tone would be the harmony to the melody of my own voice.

"What happens if I... if I lose tomorrow?"

"I do not know." There was a small pause before she continued the explanation in the same sweet tone I found so addicting. "There has never been any certainty in these games. It is whoever succeeds at the game till the end that has the power of revolution and has to fight for the right to keep it and use it. I do not know that much about the matter myself, since I am only a piece in this puzzle, but, I have all the faith in you Utena, you've done so before. You're very adamant about proving yourself a Prince, so then, is that what you plan to use the power for? I thought a minute on how to word it, silence filling the room. The only sounds that could be heard were Chu chu's light snoring noises.

"No. I plan to use it to set you free, Anthy. I want to set you free of this horrible fate. You don't deserve it after all, what could have you done that was so harsh for you to be sealed away to this... this cruelty? You're such a kind person Anthy, and I swore from day 1 that you became 'mine', no, from the day you became my friend that I'd always protect you and that I'd find some way to break this curse that's been put upon you. My being a prince, well, I should have hoped that's already come true. Even if it hasn't, you're way more important than my silly dream..." The only word I swore I could have heard her mutter in a whisper was my name. It sounded like the tears of happiness were gathering in her eyes, too overwhelming for the moment, I suppose. But then again, I could never tell with Anthy, she was always mysterious with her emotions. Once more silence fell into the room and neither one of us were saying anything. It was only then that my voice broke the silence with a comment that we'd both dream on for the rest of the ebony encrusted night.

"Aaaaaaaaaanyway, goodnight Anthy. I need some sleep."

"Goodnight, Utena. Sweet dreams."

"Hey Anthy, don't worry, someday together we'll-"

"Someday...together?"

"Yeah... someday together we'll... shine. Just you wait and see."

And with that the world of sleep had entrapped me within its kingdom, its spell relaxing my eyelids to close and thus allowing my dreams to take over my darkened mind. Anthy stayed awake for a moment more, blinking, recollecting upon our memories like movies playing in the cinema of her mind, only for her eyes to see. She reflected upon her emotions and what she felt, she is feeling and thinking about tomorrow's duel some. She smiled softly once more, remarking in a whisper...

"Goodnight, my Prince." ...before falling into sleep herself and dreaming the peaceful dreams that would steal her mind away from the tensions of the real world and offer one with a sweet ethereality to it, once she'd stay in for an eternity if she could. And the stars twinkled at night, our fates decided tomorrow...

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou~ on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  Empty Re: The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:42 am

I like this! When are you going to write the second part? Smile
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.  Empty Re: The Narratives of Revolution's Diaries.

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:44 am

Thank you. :] Whenever I get the inspiration to. To be honest, it popped out of my head whilst listening to music one evening. I just let my fingers type it. All my mind did was go along with the speeds of my fingers, forming words. ^^
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:46 am

Wow. Well, I still like it so you did a wonderful job on it.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:51 am

Thank you. :]
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:57 am

You welcome.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:59 pm

The Ethereal Flower~

"Would you like to dance?"

"I'd love to."

Those were the only sentences spoken before the two bodies, once separated at length, joined together by a single touch of the hand. One taller than the other, my body and hers. It was silent in the beautifully desolate rose garden, overflowing with red roses and some patches of pink here and there, scattered throughout the flower bed beneath me, which had now become quite endowed with little puddles of water.

It was silent and the only noises heard were the winds and if they so chose to create melodies and harmonies for us to move to, the crickets lurking in the flower bed beneath us. We began to dance. Symphonies were playing in both of our minds. We were in sync with one another, perfectly matched to the other's movements. Neither of us dared look down or away from the other, we only continued to deeply stare into the hue of the others' eyes.

We were completely taken with one another, so entranced by the others' gleam and glow that we could simply not pay attention to anything else in the world that existed. We were trapped within this moment with each other, something we wanted and wished for to last all eternity. As we danced I provided as stern posture, a guiding force, as I was leading in the dance. I formed a framing for the beautiful photograph which was her. She, a princess. I, a prince. The stars twinkle in the sky above, decorated with them, almost as if they were ornaments amongst the moon itself, hanging in the sky for all to see. The moonlight shone down on us, illuminating every beautiful feature she possessed and glowing on my skin as well. It was just the perfect moment. The music continued on as I questioned; Why is it that every time I am near to her I get butterflies? Why is it every time I look at her, I blush? The answer: It must be love, I suppose.

The waters beneath us continued to flood the plants, sending the looser flowers, already severed from their roots to the ground, over the edge of the deck which we were standing. Each time we'd grow closer, the look in our eyes more intense and we danced on, a slight drizzle wetting the atmosphere and creating the misty atmosphere amongst the ebony curtain of night....

I was a gentle, firm frame. I was strong in feature and movement, both. The music continued. The mood; It was enchanting, it was serene. Just ethereal. She was light as a feather on her feet. I was only slightly heavier, but, still swift. But, we danced gracefully, without fault, completely trusting one another.

Originally, our personas in everyday life, apart from battle, would be totally true and personal to our innermost selves. Vulnerable. And yet, in battle, the persona would transform into something that could be described as brave and strong, courageous, even. Whenever placed in the face of adversity, we were unwavering in those other personalities. I'd like to think that the level of love we share and the height of it, which has been raised tonight, is equal to that of how strong the battling facades we possess are. Thus, the two have become blurred.

I watched as her hair flowed with the movements. The reflections still showed us below, as it kept raining, dampening my hair and hers. The ultimate romance was blooming, like the flowers, the roses beneath us, watered, flooded by the waters of our hearts' lamenting cries.

Soon this dance would end, as would our love fully bloom into an ethereal flower, hopefully to never wilt.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:41 pm

A DUEL CALLED REVOLUTION.

"You could never be a prince, it just isn't possible to replace the image of the ideal monarch in my mind. My memories remain in tact of him, and my memory of you will fade with time."

She grew closer to my body, cuddling it in her manipulative hands. The ones that once held me so warm, so lovingly, now were cold with the temperatures of ice and torture. The agony her heart must be going through.... it matched in tone with mine. In rhythm with mine, except.. mine was slower. It took a moment to comprehend the words she was spewing to me, hoping to elicit a reaction from my now motionless and still body. Paralyzed with shock and fear. Anxiety was a river and I was now soaked with its waters. Then she continued, whispering in my ears the thing I thought I'd never hear come from her mouth.

"And you could never be MY prince. You see, you're foolish. You're only a girl, a little girl lost in the world, just like me. Yes, all girls in the end are the princesses awaiting the rescue of a prince charming that will never come. Regardless of that fact, and that fate you tried to change, you're a girl, and there is no changing first principles. Goodbye..."

And with that I felt cold steel push into the barrier of my heart through my back. She was killing me, suffocating me and stabbing me with the love she'd developed for me that she was told not to feel. Authority was the only thing in the way of our happiness. And it seemed my life would pay for it.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:28 am

OOC: This is a totally separate thing. This has nothing to do with any of the ideas displayed so far with these narratives. Just something I felt I wanted to write to the 3 most important people that I've grown close to on this site.

"Never lose that strength or nobility even as you grow older. This ring will lead you to me someday."

Those were words spoken to me in my darkest days of childhood. It seemed I'd lost it all. My parents, I had no friends, and more or less, I was always alone. These were the days I decided to stay with my parents in their coffins and not go to school. It was all thanks to that prince, him, that I began to feel the life in my days again. It was like the enshrouding curtain of night had lifted its black color upon my heart, letting light come in once more. The sun finally had a purpose. And with time's blessing, it seemed I aged and grew to be a more likable, social person. I'd made friends and become happier, as planned out by life's agenda.

But recently, tragedy befell me and my exuberant life. Unexpectedly, everything seemed to crumble right before my very eyes like the cookies I once enjoyed. Not only did the man who took my innocence from me scheme behind my back everything that's happened up till now, but, the woman who has come to possess my heart within her gentle hands has stabbed me in the back with a sword, quite literally and figuratively. The castle in my heart began to crumble too, the tears began to shed as she spoke the words I'd never thought I'd ever hear her say to me. "You'll never be my prince, silly girl." Those forbidden words will have carved themselves onto the surfaces of my heart, scarring me in an irrevocable way.

It was a true statement; I was dead. Stabbed by the blade of love held by the one I'd come to care for more than just platonically. It was a romantic love that had to die with the death of one of its members, unfortunately. There I lay, on the ground, with no blood to account for my death, no nothing but the shards of a broken heart, tattered and ultimately the epidemic which killed me. But over me, stood three figures. One was a tall male, seemingly apathetic in the face, yet upon his heart he held the deepest sorrows. Another female, about half the height of the male, with a serious and yet confused expression adorning her face, which was normally comical. It was as if the light had been sucked right out from her and her smile became a foreign thing. And the last, a figure shorter than the other two, with pure horror and terror on her face with the gleams of regret present in her eyes. She held the sword in her hands, which clanked as it hit the floor with a thud. Her eyes, of all, were the most stained with the tears of both broken love and toiling regret. Let's not forget sincere sadness. That which was present on the hearts of all three, and the atmosphere emanating in the room. It was tense, till the male's deep voice spoke calmly...

"So.. she's really dead?"

"Yeah... she's dead. But.. I can't even believe it. She can't die like this.. there has to be some way to bring her back. Dude, Brandon, you know magic or some cool tricks right? Can you bring her back?"

"Not that I know. I doubt any of my magic reserves I could tap into and control. And my normal powers, I cannot resurrect someone. It's just a rule I have to follow. I'm very sorry Mero, but we have to deal with the fact that Tena's gone..."

"I guess you're right... I'm gonna miss her..."

"We all will... for now... 'night, prince..."

A faint glow emanated from the shortest of the three's body. It seemed her position shifted just as Bryant and Mero were beginning to walk solemnly from the scene and leave the body to rest in peace as it should. The girl was leaning over my dead body, and the tears began to fall from her eyes, more. This time, they weren't icy and cold as some do cry when they feel sadness, no, these tears were warmed with the temperatures of love that her heart once did feel for me. These tears were not cloudy, they were clear, pure water. They pit pattered on my apathetically peaceful face.

"Hey. We miss her too, Anthy. Trust us, we were her best friends and I know this must be hard for you. But, it's time we go. I wish I could bring her back too, but I can't do anything. We can't. And as harsh as it may seem, it's true. I'm sorry."

"Miss... Utena..."

Her voice was as shaky as the small Earthquake that had started within her. Her eyes were as wet with the tears of the oceans raging inside her. And her mind was a battlefield of thoughts racing to clash with one another in combat. She didn't know what next to do. But the tears that hit my face so gently, seemed to wake me from my "eternal slumber". My blue eyes that were to be closed forever, fluttered open slowly. My chest began to slowly rise and fall with the breath intake. I was alive. As that happened, Anthy's body ceased its glow and I sat up. Confusion took over as I held my head.

"I had the strangest dream..."

"UTENA, y-you're alive?!"

"Hm? Yeah, I'm alive. Why would I be dead?"

I scratched my head, the same childlike smile showing upon my lips. Bryant turned around abruptly at the happy cries and the sudden tone of my voice. He smiled for once, a true sincere smile, and the warmth of friendship burned on in his heart as well, as he remained standing where he was. Anthy immediately hugged me and sighed into a state of relief in my arms.

"You alright there, Anthy?"

"Just perfect."

She replied, wiping her tears, having no longer a reason to be upset.

"How'd you manage to bring her back?"

"I-I was crying... and the next minute... she was awake. I suppose Dios could have been on our side some."

"Well, I do remember going to this really dark place and I didn't like it much. Suddenly I felt some light splash onto me and it jumpstarted my drive to fight for the light once more. I'm sure it wasn't Dios but the fact that I have the greatest friends ever."

"Yeah, yeah. Just don't get all mushy on me or I might have to hurl. But I think it is really sweet how you consider us your best friends. I definitely consider you one of mine. So don't ever scare me like that again, hear me Tena?"

I nodded happily and with that, the winds of peace blew by us, assuring us that the bonds we'd formed would never be severed again.~

Dedicated to you guys, for being my true friends~

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou~ on Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:41 pm

*quiet but blushing crying happy*........awwwww, this is so sweet..and I know bryant and Mero would think so so.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:04 pm

I'm glad you appreciate it. ^^''
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:54 am

OOC: This is another totally separate thing I'm just writing. I feel inspired and so here it goes.

LETTERS~

'Dear Anthy,

As you know, the time for the duel called Revolution is drawing near. You have abided by my commands very well. You have obeyed my every last wish down to its last syllable spoken. I must say, for the first time, I am quite impressed with you and how you manage to always do so without question; With apathy really.

You are my little robot.

Now, these careful instructions I want you to fulfill tonight; Read them with scrutiny, read them multiple times till it becomes clear to you what you must do. Till it becomes etched into your brain like some sort of dagger carving wood.

:You are to become even closer to Utena tonight, Anthy. She just.... adores you. It is plainly seen on her face. I don't know an eye in the world that can miss what great passion she holds for her dreams and for setting you free of this fate. I don't know what person could overlook that look of love and worship she glances at you with if only for a moment. I expose this to you now, but let not my words and my discoveries throw you, let not them be the thing that distracts you from your goal here, my dearest sister. The stars shine brilliantly in my favor, they always do. And tonight I have read them to be quite boring. So here is what you will do....

A prince is what she proclaims herself to be, what she aspires no? Cause her to become closer to you, force her to care for you more than just platonically and when her heart she is wearing on her sleeve Anthy, that is when..... that is when you kill her. I wish for you to take my second most prized rapier and jab it through her unsuspecting back. After all what are all girls, nothing but rose brides in the end, yes? SHE SHALL NOT POSSESS THIS POWER ANY LONGER. She shall not possess what is rightfully mine!

Do I make myself clear Anthy?

Of course I do. Then, see you later tonight, my dearest, my only sister.

Sincerely,
Your Brother, Akio.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:01 am

Dear Anthy,

I know I have been away from you for quite some time now. Sorry about that. ^^''
It was a basketball tournament and I just couldn't refuse. I've been coming home to the dorm late and found you sleeping, so I didn't want to wake you; I just slipped into my pajamas and went to bed. However....

There are some... things that have been on my mind recently. There are so many questions I have to ask you about this thing that is coming up so rapidly. And throughout all of this, there is one major thing I must say to you.

Gee, it really gets your heart racing thinking about all of this doesn't it?

Well, I suppose writing you a letter and asking you in person wouldn't be much different, so I may as well ask you here. This duel called Revolution, I'm going to have to fight in it seeing as how the Student Council dropped out of the race for trying to possess you. The Black Rose never really posed a threat anyway and they dissipated, but now this last thing..... this duel, is this to say that if I win I'll have the power to do anything I want and change the world in some way?

Also, is it your brother I'll have to be fighting? Akio Ohtori, the chairman? He is the one behind this all isn't he? The End of the World, as he's better known? Well, I have no qualms about fighting him Anthy, I just... wanna know what's up. Lately, you've been confusing me. Sometimes you stay very late awake with him and sometimes you go to bed with me. It's just something else I've been thinking about... nothing to worry over though.

My questions have been pretty much asked. We'll just take this step by step together I guess. That's how we've always done it right?

So Anthy, I hope to see you later tonight for that final thing. I'm as ready as I'll ever be. I hope you are too. Don't worry! Someday we'll shine together, remember our promise? I intend to keep it. As for now, see ya!

Sincerely,
Your Friend, Utena.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:11 am

Dear Brother,

Akio, rest assured I have the commands memorized as I have read them back to myself repeatedly. There is no doubt in my mind that I will be able to carry out this task you ask of me with no regret or feeling whatsoever.

You, after all, are not just my brother, but my prince. Right?

It has never occurred to me before this night that Miss Utena can never be the thing she aspires to be. Quite obviously and frankly speaking, she is female. Can not a woman be just a princess? Foolish girl. I shall embody nothing but the blackest heart during tonight when I shall finalize these plans you have so set forth to be executed. I will see that everything falls into place. Miss Utena returns fully tonight from her basketball tournament just recently she had been on leave for.

Brother, be patient with me, but I shall do as you wish. I am always at your service.

Sincerely,
Your Sister, Anthy.

Dear Miss Utena,

The days have been winding down quite quickly, Miss Utena. I can hardly believe it is already time for the final duel in which you shall be pit against my own brother. Trust me, it is not an easy feat for myself to deal with knowing that my betrothed is in opposition with my family, however, I shall support you as I have throughout this whole process.

I am beginning to think you are going to stop at nothing to be a prince. As for becoming my prince, that is a completely different story altogether.

But, Miss Utena, I do think you have the potential to become something of that status and nature. You do fit the qualifications perfectly and you match the image well. I wish you all the luck in succeeding.

I am quite pleased that you are returning from your leave of the basketball tournament. How did you do? I cannot wait to hear the great things you have to tell me about it. Your stories, I do enjoy, Miss Utena.

Now, as for your questions. I cannot for sure say that I know much about any of this, but I shall try. In respect your questions; Yes, it is Akio you shall be dueling to prove you are worthy enough of the power of revolution. The power to revolutionize the world as it's otherwise named. The person with this power can do anything they please. It is godly in a sense.

And about us, let your worries be at peace, dear, you and I will never grow apart. We are friends after all, best friends if I recall that is what you named the title of our relationship just recently. I only stay late with my brother to talk about things within the events of security and of course with your well being. Simple things you need not be concerned with.

So for now, Miss Utena, keep your head held high and rest well before tonight. For tonight is when the duel called Revolution shall begin and the ultimate victor shall reveal themselves among the contestants. I shall await your return.

Sincerely,
Your Betrothed, Anthy.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:22 pm

*clapping* really good and amazing!
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:29 pm

Thanks, I mean if you wanna write something here, I wouldn't be opposed to that either. If ever you get the inspiration to.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:53 pm

~A battle within~

Today seemed like any usual day to me; the wind blowing gently against my face and dark purple hair. Water making ripples creating some diamonds shinning over the surface, the grass moving back and forth like the waves and yet, none of it seems to get me to notice. My empty mind was lost; wandering all over ever since I was trying to figure it out. It confused me, worried me, sadden me, or anything really and it was something usual to me.

I gently closed my green eyes to see nothing but darkness as I try to relax from this feeling but it still remains as it is. What could it mean? Did i have something within my heart that was trying to come out and speak with me? If it was, I hope it was something that could help me. On one side, my thoughts were thinking of my dear brother Akio. The one I do anything for since he was my brother but the chairman to the academy me and Utena goes to. But, he's also someone I would think of as my own prince. He always tries to get what he wants, even if it means being used by him to fufill his duties and requests. I want him happy and very well not upset him.

But my mind wanders again to the second half. On the other hand, I was thinking of my sweet prince Utena Tenjou. So many things are left unsaid for her but not just for listening to my brother but for myself. We been getting closer and closer with each other that she's been there for me. Ever since she won and I became her rose bride. Though, Utena just wishes to help me be free from this life; something like being cursed during birth. My heart and soul feels somehow of her love for me as a friend but it could be much more than that. Even from what my brother asks of me to follow his requests, some part of me feels bad for doing this to him. She was unlike any prince I ever seen in my life; gentle blue eyes like saphire diamonds, soft kissable lips pink and healthy, baby soft skin with a smell of the white rose. Utena fights noble and true to herself and me but that just makes me smile a bit. I was happy and greatful for what she did for me and hope to return the favor to her as soon as I could.

"Everything seems so hard to think of today. I don't want to upset my brother akio from not doing as he said but I don't want to hurt my prince Utena. Who could I pick? Akio or Utena? Aiko or Utena?" I open my green eyes to look up from my lap and the skirt to the trees and cloud blue sky. I wish I could make a choice but one where I will not regret it later on in life. I somehow wanted to make the right choice before I felt a cold chill deep within me but within both my heart and soul.

'You should do what you brother wishes, Anthy. It's not right if you just ignore his orders and requests for someone like that Prince girl, Utena? Don't you want to keep him happy?' the voice sounded like mine only darker and more colder than my own. I didn't know why but I just covered my eyes with my hand.

"It's you again. I told you I didn't wish to hear you again. You confuse me so much. That could be true but I wish not to upset Utena either. She is very dear to me since she helped me in the past."

'So? she will suffer the same as you do; as someone could say. A girl here will always be the princess, awaiting for her true love. Some come but others don't. You might as well just keep listening to your brother and forget about her.'

This evil part of me always seems to just come out of no where, telling me to listen to my brother and just keep doing what he asked me to do, getting closer to Utena and just showing my love to her to trick her. I didn't want to hurt her but not upset my brother.

"I can't decide on what I should do. I don't want to hurt either. I want each happy but my choice could-"

'Oh, of course, your path you wish to choose or so? Give it up, no matter what you do or even say to Akio, you get the same result. What would you do if you told Utena you were a witch? Don't you think she will be shocked herself if she thought someone like you kept this secret from her? would she hate you? freak out? Or worse, never wish to see you again? Think of the choices anthy..it's not that hard. you only get a shot at things you want but for this one, it's just one choice....make it worth it.'

I wanted to ask my dark part in my heart to see what it meant but I felt it gone within me again. I just touched my hand on my heart, feeling it's hard beating. My mind was so lost and confused but wanted to end this feeling. As I stood up, moving some of my hair from my face and glasses, I was thinking for myself. I couldn't let my dark self make this choice for me, I had to do it myself. I couldn't tell Utena since I didn't want to hurt her but the same for my brother. I wouldn't let the dark part of me win against my true self. I knew one day, a battle for my choice will start soon.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:17 pm

Interesting. I'd like to see this continued. ^^
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:24 pm

really? *happy*
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:24 pm

Yup.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:17 pm

~Anthurium~

They say a rose is a flower of romance,
Well I happen to disagree.
Anthurium, yes, well that's just the flower,
For the romantic in me.

Its beauty defies most of all logic,
Its poise surpasses all grace,
It is your company when you're lonely,
The gentle sunlight on your face.

Its scent more luring than cinnamon,
Its touch more light than feathers,
Its colors will bewilder your eyes,
In all types of weathers.

Oh gentle flower, you have my love,
You catch me as your colors mix.
As far as you are the gentle flower I hold,
I shall always be your calyx.~

And so Anthurium's really the plant for me,
The plant of heaven, from above.
A plant that is dependable always,
A plant that I can love.

~Utena, 4.24.12.
11:47 pm. Diary Entry.~
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:40 pm

ooc:second part from what I wrote. :3

bic:

~*A falling Dream*~

A few sleepless nights has passed for me ever since I had met my darker colder self. My mind was empty and dark, lost wandering to see nothing but darkness within me. I would be even too quiet and nervous to tell Utena why when she would ask me from her worried blue eyes gaze. I was sitting alone in the room tonight since Utena was out really quick and Chu chu sleeping on my bed, laying on his back. My green eyes just gazed out at the night, the stars sparkling gently around the moon. What would I do? My dark self was always speaking to me at night and day, even in my dreams. Again, I couldn't sleep and just laying on my back on my bed, trying not to sleep but somehow it's like my dark self is trying to put me to sleep and I wouldn't let it work. somehow deep within me, I was scared to what she would do. Feeling too tired, I closed my eyes going to sleep.

Within my dream, my eyes remained closed but I felt so light, like a feather floating in the wind. It caused my eyes to slowly open seeing that I somehow was indeed in the air, floating gently like my hair. Even my glasses were gone and hair loose and out. 'i must have fell to sleep....and again, my dream still empty and bear once more...'

'Oh my, again? You really must be so tired Anthy......' I heard that same voice again; the dark self of me floating by me but her skin was darker and cold eyes looking like a demon. She did have a evil smile upon her face that got me wondering why.

'I really wish not to see you again you know. Because of your cold dark ways, I can't sleep. It's been a while ever since I could and now, it's just not helping....'

'You can't sleep? How sad. I didn't know you couldn't but who's fault is that? Did you think of your choice of following what your dear lovley brother had asked for? Or are you still going to follow your useless heart and try to find happiness and love with that Utena girl?' I just looked to her quietly though I have been thinking about Utena alot more than Akio but that did upset him a while back when he found out. My dark self just looked quiet before floating over to me, her cold hand touching my warm cheek but even her slight touch stings my skin.

'Listen to me Anthy, you are not thinking clearly. Someone as mysterious and quiet like you were just born and made to follow orders and that is with Akio. You know you can't hold back what you disire from him right? What could that pink haired girl do you than your own brother?'

'Alot of things. Utena is just trying to help me from this destiny I have fallen into or born into. I think she is trying to show me-'

'Let me guess; Freedom. *laughs* Silly you, their is no Freedom for you, just being a witch and the Rose bride is what you are. Freedom is never going to happen for you so get over it. *makes me look into her cold evil eyes* Everyone has that wish Anthy and some get that Freedom but others..they don't even get a single taste of what it's like. Their still trapped from what keeps them away from that feeling.' I tried to move away from her cold dark touch but she kept a hold on me, glaring within my eyes that they were burning holes inside my heart.

'How would you know what it's like? You been resting inside of me or so and just keeping me away from the freedom I might acutally enjoy in my life one day..'

The dark self of me just glared angry, gripping my wrists in a tight grip. It hurt a bit but she just pulls me even closer that her body and mine were against each other. It seems even my dark part was more bolder in doing what she wanted than me.

'You better what yourself Anthy. Thinking of things that will never happen for you can be a bit trouble. Don't you remember of the pain you felt from your orginal one that owned you hmm? The same stinging feeling on your cheek. I know you know what it's like since it is still there right? Just filling you with more fear and grief that it just feeds me within. Get this one thing striaght. No matter what you do Anthy...you...will never taste Freedom!'

Her voice sounded like a shriek before letting me go but now my body felt heavy that I was falling deeper into the darkness. I wanted to scream or shout but my voice couldn't be heard of. I just kept falling and falling deeper and deeper while more darkness kept curling around my body. I wanted to wake up from this dream. I wanted to have better changes of my life even for a witch. I kept falling depeer into the darkness but thinking I would die any second but....

I shot up quickly while looking quiet, my eyes still closed but small forms of sweat showed around my face, neck, and body, panting from my dream. I held my hand on my head trying to relax or calm down from my little nightmare. chu chu was still sleeping on my pillow not even waking up but I just hugged my legs sitting up still, looking at the moon. It seems just from my fear and sadness of how I am, it was somehow feeding my inner dark self to make her strong and me weaker? Sighing in a shaky quiet breath, I had to figure out some way to stop this before it was too late.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:36 pm

I like it a lot. I mean you have grammatical errors and the such, but we're all not perfect and I get the gist of what's going on. So this is pretty good. It makes me want to know more and if you don't mind, I think I'm going to post one myself about Utena having nightmares. She won't just have one, she'll have many.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:47 pm

Sorry. I'm trying to work on that but it seems it didn't improve much. *sighs* But I will still write. *Happy* And I can't wait to hear one from you again.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:12 pm

Anthy was out on her usual late nights at her brother's place; She claimed it was private business that she must caretake to with her brother. They say they're working on something big, perhaps for the school? Well, I am left alone here within the somewhat comfortable yet creepily awkward confines of the dorm's walls. We are the only two that live here, you know? I can see how people can develop a sort of untrue mental image and believe it as the honest to God truth. Which is just a really in detail way of saying, rumors spread. Lies form and all that nonsense comes to light.

Never mind that though. The real focus of tonight is that it is pitch black and the only light is the light that is shining in the window from the moon outside. It reflected on the floor, creating an ominous atmosphere. The rain was coming down outside as well as it hit the window with some ferocity. Yet, by some miracle, there I slept in the top bunk of the bunk bed, soundly, might I add. Chu chu had fallen asleep on the table with a small blanket that Anthy had knitted for him and a bubble coming out of his nose, bigger than him, as he snored. He was dreaming peacefully. But amongst the two of us, he wasn't the only one having a dream...

"Please stop Akio! I don't know why you're doing this! Answer me! Are you really going to actually go through with this? Think of all the trouble you'd cause, think of what you'd ruin, think of... the people you'd hurt. I can't let you do this!"

"Why?! Because you actually care for this she-witch of a girl? Please, she's not even human. She's robotic. She doesn't have feelings, she doesn't cling to people or consider anyone else but yourself and I. You are the current owner, I am her older brother and chairmen of this academy. What I say goes! My word is absolute law! I've killed before foolish Utena, and I can kill her too if I wanted to. Her life after all, her life is the key to that door and that power you so... wrongly possess. It should belong to me! And if you take one more step closer... this dagger will plunge straight through her heart. Oh, but now that she is broken from the cycle of being reincarnated as the Rose Bride by your power, she'll remain dead for good. How would you like that PRINCE? As IF you could ever be one! Hahahahaa!"

He laughed maniacally, as if he were losing his mind and becoming more and more insane. I couldn't take another step closer or she'd die. I had to remain where I was. Was he intended to have a shouting match with me? I didn't want to have a shouting match, I wanted to reason with him! I wanted to make him see that what he was doing was wrong! Killing her! All for the sake of power... I ... I can't let him do this! I am scared, in no way shape or form am I matchable to his stature and status, but I have to try! I need to save Anthy!

Meanwhile in reality, outside, the rain came down harder, lightning and thunder struck as I dreamt this, coming in on the beats just right, as if this were a horror movie. I wasn't realizing that reality had somehow crept in to my dream a bit, but my ears heard the thunder and processed that for dramatic effect in my dream. It was truly... horrific.

"Please listen to me! Akio... what you're doing, it isn't right! I'll repeat myself as many times as I have to to make you see that. I can't let you kill Anthy. She... she's important to me. She isn't just some worthless life that you can toss away anytime. She isn't just some robot that does all of your bidding. She's a person, a living breathing, FEELING person and she deserves to be treated right! She deserves to be treated how she wishes to be treated! Like a person instead of a dust rag everyone uses to wipe the dirt off themselves, or uses to take their anger out on! I want you to see that killing her is senseless. I may have freed her and now to you she's useless, but to me, she isn't. And anyway, isn't she your little sister? You two have each other's blood! What good will shedding it do in front of both of our eyes but scar them, scar us, hmm? Do you really want to be scarred for life Akio?"

He wasn't listening to me. The thunder struck louder and it seemed the lightning was getting closer. The rain continued its heavy rhythms outside and now it seemed to be raining in both my dream and in reality. Strange how things work like that huh? Nevertheless, he continued taunting me and toying with my emotions with the blade held to Anthy's neck, she was stuck in the cuddle of his bulky arms, no way to escape, even if she tried, she'd die. I blinked and watched in worry, my blue eyes spread with fear. His spread with insanity. He smirked hugely as he moved the dagger closer to her neck. She seemed to be panting, under a lot of fear and stress at the moment, hoping he didn't kill her. I looked to my right and spotted a rapier in the coatrack, stepping to the side and grabbing it, pointing it at him in an en guard position. I had sucked in the fear to some extent and done this, whilst still shaking, granted I was nervous.

"Then... you leave me no choice but to fight you Akio. If you're so dead set on killing someone right here, right now, at this very moment, then fight me. I don't want her dead, you understand?! ... If... If I win, you let her go, let her come with me and we shall never associate again. But... if you defeat me... I don't want Anthy dead! I..."

"Will be dead instead. I'll kill you in the place of Anthy and let her live, deal?"

"You've got yourself a deal."

I'd glanced over to Anthy and then back at Akio, the fear still in the gleams of my eyes. The determination, the love however, outshone those gleams by a lot more. I nodded and knew what was at stake. My life or hers... I needed to win, I could not afford to lose! Just then he grabbed his prized rapier-sword that seemed to be decorated in his honor. It was golden and silver in all the right places, and though thought to be heavy it was a paperweight to Akio. Furthermore, he could maneuver it very well, he was swift, agile and aerodynamic with his cuts and movements. And he smirked, monstrously, at me again before creepily speaking the words to me.... leaning in to his strike a bit...

"Let the games... begin..."

He leaned in and dashed at me quick, and I well...

I awoke in a cold sweat in my room. I checked my face, my hands, my chest, everything seemed to be okay. Panting, I sat up, finding the sweat beads trailing down from my forehead to the base of my neck and further to some extent. I looked outside at the rain a moment, listening to its pit pattering sounds like music before calming down some, my chest rising and falling more peacefully now with my breaths. I'd gasped on my way up, now intaking the air that surrounded me normally. I looked outside and heard the thunder crash once more, the lightning strike once more before laying back down and blinking, thinking to myself...

"That was only just a dream... just... a dream.."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum