MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)

Prince Utena Tenjou (4104)

Brandon Maboroshi (3688)

Raijin Uchiha (1803)

Anthy Himemiya (1412)

Feb 30th (1286)

Valerie V. Gauthier (751)

Venus Venenum (564)

Yamato Yamazaki (444)

Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» I Miss The Misery
Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:07 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Utena's Poem
Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:59 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 65 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:30 am

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:59 am

First topic message reminder :

It was about noontime in two kingdoms far far away from one another. One lurked in the premises of darkness, the sun being an alien thing to them. The citizens of that territory hardly got to see the light both physically and metaphorically. Their lives were enshrouded in a foggy mode of constant detestation. The other kingdom was nothing but sunshine. The moon seemed a far off concept to them, although it was the entity that did take over the sky in the times of the night. The sky was a stage for many members of the celestial family. And of course, one of the more important ones were stars. And they, interestingly enough, may play a big part in the fate of two young and unsuspecting lovers of this story as well...

"I don't know Chu chu, maybe I should send her some flowers or something. You know to show her my appreciation."

The small mouse only shook his head in a rapid fashion, holding the small piece of wood he'd found lying there. He poked my arm with it and ran at me. I held him off with a single finger, daydreaming about the young princess I'd gotten to know. A whole other kingdom away, but no matter, our love was like an unbreakable bond. At least I thought she loved me back.

"Chu chu do you think I'm in love?"

He gave me a look of disbelief as if I were to supposed to have known this already. I smiled and discreetly waved my finger in the air. Magically, in her backyard in the green grasses, a red rose would begin to bloom, sprouting from the small ball of magic that touched the grass gently. I sighed, contently.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4104
Dating : Someone Wonderful.
Registration date : 2008-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:00 pm

I kept holding the bow and arrows, taking one and shooting it at the giant bug. It not tries to attack me while I was moving or dodging away from it, still shooting arrow after arrow. More slime was seen dripping on the ground but some was sticking on the body of the bug. 'come on think. nothing is helping and the arrows are just doing something to make more green slime drip out......I wonder...'

I moved back from the bug but looking at the slime to think. Would it be possible to freeze the slime to make it unable to move? I jumped from it trying to try to attack as I landed on my feet. That might work and it could maybe harden the slime that the bug had all over it's body and inside of it.

~*Darkness and light comes in many forms but both are always in all living things. People and others must cherish what they have or else be corupted by the raw energy of these two. Be careful of the side you choose for it will remain with you for the rest of your life. You have been warned*~

~Rose of the noble castle. Power of Dios that sleeps within me. Heed your master and come forth!~ (Anthy Himemiya; rose bride of current dueling champion)
Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1412
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:06 am

i snored quietly almost fully charged.

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : toys r us Gofer/ all sorts of things
Dating : no one
Registration date : 2010-03-20

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:27 pm

"We might need to burn the flesh of it somehow. it may as well burn up the adhesive sort of glue like slime that is coming out of it. If we do that, we may be able to beat this thing!"

I stood strong with my sword in hands. I yelled that back to Mel, ready for combat. This giant bug began to roar loudly again, whacking the trees and any other plants and animals in the area. He was trying to cause the most destruction, obviously feeling the pain that we dealt to it so far. Branches and other things that broke apart from the plants of this area were getting stuck to it. That only caused it more rage, sticking it.

"Man... this one's gonna be hard."

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:38 pm

I looked at Utena as the bug was roaring out. It made me wince hearing such a noise but I was trying to think of what she said. We can use something of that sort but what? "Yeah, that's a good idea but we need something in case we can't..." My eyes looked at my bag till I had an idea. I reached into it to pull out a small glass bottle with some dark golden liquid inside it. "I got an idea...I just hope it works."

Just as the bug was about to come to attack, I threw the glass bottle right at the bug then held out my bow and arrow to aim at it. The liquid was a high quick burning oil that just needed some sort of spark to make it light into flames. My fingers released the arrow as it zooms in the air and smashes the bottle. The oil splattered all over the bug, hearing it roaring. "Got it! Now, we need to find some sort of spark to get it to make it burn or use the sun if possible."

~*Darkness and light comes in many forms but both are always in all living things. People and others must cherish what they have or else be corupted by the raw energy of these two. Be careful of the side you choose for it will remain with you for the rest of your life. You have been warned*~

~Rose of the noble castle. Power of Dios that sleeps within me. Heed your master and come forth!~ (Anthy Himemiya; rose bride of current dueling champion)
Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:43 am

i yawned and slowly woke up shaking my head. i was still oblivious to the battle but there was something weak coming through the grass and i looked worried as i tried to find it before Mel-chan could see it.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:03 am

'She leaves me no choice but to use my magic... but fire seems to be the one thing I can't get. Oh well, it's now or never.'

I attempted to start up the fire again, but nothing, just a small fizzle of a spark. This was getting bad. She managed to cover it in oil, now if only I could light it. It started to roar louder and louder. That is, until it inched forward and saw the source of its discomfort. The giant bug grabbed Mel up and started to squish her between its adhesive and slimy skin. I watched as she was beginning to lose air and fast. I needed to do something!

The giant bug saw my frustration and began to laugh. Apparently, it had perception of human emotions and understood them. When he sensed the hostility in my body's position, he began to squeeze harder and harder, crushing her ribs and lungs, almost breaking them.

"Stop it! Stop it! Let her go!"

I cried out as I slashed at him heavily with my sword. It was a nonstop motion, it just continued. Then I got whacked back by the other arm of this beast. My sword fell to the ground and out of my hands. I hit the tree, flying backwards. Quickly I got up and there was now a bit of anger in my eyes.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:14 am

I tried to do my best to keep away from the bug, firing the remaining arrows at it. The arrow heads did peirce it's shell to go deep into it's skin but I tried to fire more, seeing I used up my arrows. My hands were about to grab the sword but felt the bug grab me, crushing me in it's grip. The pain was something new to me, twitching a little as I tried to get away but no luck. "l-let me go!!" My struggles kept showing but I gasped in pain, feeling it crushing me more till I couldn't breath, chocking from it's vice grip. My body felt more pain flowing within me as my brown eyes looked to Utena, seeing anger within them. "U-Ute-Utena..." I couldn't talk stright but I just hope that she can find rocks or sticks to start a fire since I didn't notice her trying to use magic.

I was not going to die or give up here! My eyes looked down now as I tried to reach for my sword or at least trying to get free.

Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:21 am

i flashed behind and around piles of wood and dead leaves as i searched for the small thing in the tall grass. i looked up realizing Utena was going to unleash a balanced fire attack at the bug and caught a glimpse of my target.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:33 am

"Put her down! Let her... go! You... beast! Don't you hear me?!"

I got up, holding my arm from the impact it took hitting the tree. I was cringing, that was a hard blow to my body. Nonetheless, I wouldn't give up. I'd save the princess. I had to.

I watched as she was being squeezed harder and harder by each moment that passed. He was literally draining the breath from her lungs by crushing them. He was stealing away her life, killing her right in front of me, and I didn't appreciate that at all! In fact, it made me angry! I clenched my fists and the fires of friendship were beginning to resonate from my soul. My fists were shaking, and around my shaky fists a white fire began to form. Not the normal red color, it was white and super hot.

"PUT HER DOWN, NOW!"

I shot the flames straight at him, setting him on fire and burning away all the excess skin and the slimy, gooey residue that was leaking out of him whenever we cut him. Mel, as a result of the sudden impact was released from his grasp by being thrown into the air. I looked up and jumped, catching her in my arms and landing on the other side of the monster on the ground, laying her half of the ground, half in my arms. My blue eyes made contact with her brown, softening their looks now.

"Are you alright, Mel?"

I smiled weakly, the fire around my fists not burning her. I was in control of this unique fire. The beast was roaring in pain, trying to get itself back in order. Sooner or later it'd fall upon me that I just revealed I was a witch...

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:38 am

My ears could hear Utena's angry shouting as my own brown eyes looked at her, still feeling so much pain it made me want to puke. I tried to stay awake and not faint as the bug kept crushing me but I was trying to stay brave, thinking of what everyone will think if I got killed too soon. I lowered my head, about to pass out till I heard an angry shout, feeling a white hot feeling to see they were flames. I didn't know where they came from till my eyes spots the flames around utena's hands but not burning her.

I took in some air when the bug released me, gasping and coughing. My eyes were closed for a few seconds till they opened up, looking at Utena now. My brown met with her blue ones. "Y-yeah, I'm alright. What about you? You're not hurt are you?" my voice was weak or tired but I kept looking at her.

Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:56 am

the corpse nearly crushed them and i missed my chance to capture the rustle in the grass as i flew into the burning corpse to knock it away from them. i looked at them and my heart felt sadness even tho Mel-chan was smileing.. but why...? i finished kicking the corpse and sampling its blood for some reason but draining it into a large container. it then saw a small green weight slid up her dress and nearing her lap. i vanished and cuaght it just as her eye cuaght the Viper's final breath in my hand.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:58 am

"No I'm fine, I just wanted to make sure you were okay, princess. I mean, your kingdom would be very upset with me if I couldn't even protect you, some hero I'd be."

I still weakly smiled, holding her in my arms, hoping she'd recover soon. But then I caught sight of the fire around my hands and accidentally dropped her, softly, to the ground. I blinked with wonder. I actually made fire?

How was this possible? White flames? Not red. They didn't burn anything else but the target I was aiming it at? This was so curious. I'm guessing this was my magic... it did exactly as I told it to do and more. ... But then there was the factor of, I just revealed to Mel I was a witch... What's going to happen? I wondered as the bug continued to deteriorate.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:01 am

"Hey, you shouldn't start saying negative things too like Bryant. That won't do for a warrior you know." My smile showed up at Utena while I was looking quiet. My eyes closed when she lets me go but my back hitting the ground gently. I tried to sit up, wincing from some pain but ignored it as I looked at Utena and the white hot flames that were around her hands. And yet.....my eyes didn't notice the viper that was near me.

Last edited by Anthy Himemiya on Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:05 am

the head snapped at her face as it flew out of him grasp. I caught it close to her nose and pulled it away to hide it but it was too late. Mel-chan saw the snake.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:12 am

"Did that really just come out of me right now?"

I looked at my hands in surprise. The flames still there but smaller than before. I was so surprised at the moment, I didn't know what to do next or what to expect or think or anything. My eyes went from the flames covering my hands to Mel's eyes, and then back to my hands.

"Ow that hurt you bitch!"

Apparently the bug could talk. It could understand speak human words. It was then that I recognized that this monster must have learned from the humans its previously defeated. Then, again, it whacked me. Half of it was burned by the fire I shot at it, and half of it was still in tact. He managed to throw me against the same tree again and this time, pin me by throwing some of his sludge to glue me to its trunk. My sword was still on the ground next to my feet and just out of my reach. I looked up, the fires fizzling out on my hands to nothing, at the bug with slight fear in my eyes and still tones of anger. He smirked with cruel intentions in mind. I struggled to break free but it was no use, the sludge was too strong. Once more he continued.

"How does it feel to be on the losing end of this?"

He laughed, his laugh booming and echoing everywhere for miles to come, he was THAT big. Then he sucker punched my gut which hurt and almost made me upchuck but I kept my cool. Sooner or later I'd find a way out of this. I just knew it!

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:28 am

I still kept sitting up but sees the bug still alive. How was it even possible!? The oil should have burned it into ashes but I guess we needed mroe oil. I sat up as I reached for my own sword, standing up on my feet and ignoring the pain from before. "Hey, leave my friend alone you bug!" I ran over to it while trying to slice at the bug or trying to protect my friend.

Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:41 pm

i sat back and watched wanting to help but it was no longer my place.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:08 pm

OOC: Thank you Bryant for editing. I really appreciate that. It makes things simpler for Mel and I to understand. No worries, you'll have your day in the sun as well.

I watched as Mel gave the tireless effort in the attempts to protect me and free me from this sludge that was "gluing" me to the trunk of the tree. The giant bug laughed again, with an evil twinge to its tone, that echoed for miles to come.

"Hahahahaha! Now you're on my grounds! You will die here you annoying pest and your friend along with ya!"

The giant bug whacked Mel aside and into a further back tree, quick and hard so that the impact was felt. To him, she was nothing more than a flea. Something easy to get rid of. I watched as she took the damage from the bug, whom was half dead.

"And who do you think you are to be treating her like this? Like some flea that doesn't matter? To you, she's a worthless little bug isn't she? A pest. Well she has feelings and she's just as much perceptible to pain as you are you monster! Now I say stop hurting her.. or I'll hurt you..."

"I'm very scared of the witch that's trapped by my impervious sludge! Try all you might, struggle with every ounce of your being, scream and cry and plead but you won't get out of that thing!"

At that moment, I conjured my fire power again, charging it up, this time it surrounded my whole body, more than just my fists. My eyes even began to glow a slightly brighter blue. I stared at him with much hate as I melted the sludge that entrapped me. Some of its residue still clung to me as I had freed myself from his trap. I smiled and then fired the rest of the power that I'd charged at him. It was now that he burned to a crisp and collapsed dead in a pile of excess sludge.

"Take that."

Powering down, I ran over to where Mel was strewn by his monstrous backhand to her and knelt down to make sure she was okay. Then, I tried verbally. I watched as Bryant stood there and watched us take on the rest of the battle on our own. Surely, he'd come to our rescue if we ever needed his services.

"Mel, are you alright?"

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:45 pm

I still kept trying to keep Utena safe or at least helping her, not wanting to be so weak for anyone. Before I could try to swing my blade once more, I got hit by the bug to fly back into a tree, feeling pain in my back. Wincing in pain, I lay on my side as I tried to sit up. My eyes did see Utena speaking to the giant bug still talking to her but I was suprised seeing Utena's body now covered in flames.

I was suprised from this as Utena burned the bug in a pile of ashes as if it was nothing but I couldn't do anything but watch. My head lowered down to the ground, feeling anger a little bit. How in the world could I help my sister if I'm this weak? How could I be this way?! When Utena got near me and asked if I was alright, I just slowly sat up and leaned against the tree I hit but not looking at Utena. "Yeah, I'm alright Utena..." I knew bryant was watching this but I just kept looking to my side.

Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:58 pm

The urge to jump in was overpowering. the only thing that weighed more on my mind than my duty to the throne was my experience in battle. i couldnt understand why utena wasnt finishing this thing off with some other form of spell she had in her arsenal or why Mel-chan was hiding her powers... every now and again i would "pistol" a snake in the grass with my energy and that held me at bay for the moment... but if they didnt end this soon i would have no choice but to do so myself before the minions of this creature catch up with it.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:11 pm

OOC: You do know the battle is done now, right Bryant? lol. I finished him off. And in this one, I'm not nearly as powerful as I normally am.

I wondered why she wasn't looking at me, and wished her to forget which she has seen. I almost didn't pick up on the small bit of a "bothered" tone to her voice, but I figure I'd ask her about it later. As for now, I held my hand out to help her up, watching as the carcass of that monstrous bug started to rot and become incinerated by the flames still burning his body, which, was quickly turning to ash.

"Okay good. So, now what do we do?"

^^''

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:43 pm

I didn't speak as I took Utena's hand and got up off the ground, looking at the bug that was now a pile of ashes. I let go of her hand before sighing. "We could find a path way to where we need to go..unless you have a better idea?" I remained quiet but looking away again.

Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:46 pm

now we go rescues the village from this creatures minions. half of them are on their way here. and the other half are still destroying the people of the town. i shook my feelings off to act on my duty.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:49 pm

OOC: That was really mean Mel, just sayin'.

"Alright, let's go save them then!"

I smiled and followed Bryant as he would have started walking, excited to fulfill this mission.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:13 pm

ooc: Sorry about that*Felt bad now* I got a small baby headace....didn't mean to sound so mean...TT^TT

bic:I kept quiet watching both Utena and Bryant walk off but I shook my head, following them while thinking to myself. Others tell me I'm a little too protective or mean but I get use to those types of words from people here in the kingdom or in other lands. sighing, I just kept following the two. 'Guess daddy was right; Melli does have a more free spirited soul than I do......Hmmm, I guess I should learn a thing or two from her....'

Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content