MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)

Prince Utena Tenjou (4104)

Brandon Maboroshi (3688)

Raijin Uchiha (1803)

Anthy Himemiya (1412)

Feb 30th (1286)

Valerie V. Gauthier (751)

Venus Venenum (564)

Yamato Yamazaki (444)

Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» I Miss The Misery
Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:07 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Utena's Poem
Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:59 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 65 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:30 am

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:59 am

First topic message reminder :

It was about noontime in two kingdoms far far away from one another. One lurked in the premises of darkness, the sun being an alien thing to them. The citizens of that territory hardly got to see the light both physically and metaphorically. Their lives were enshrouded in a foggy mode of constant detestation. The other kingdom was nothing but sunshine. The moon seemed a far off concept to them, although it was the entity that did take over the sky in the times of the night. The sky was a stage for many members of the celestial family. And of course, one of the more important ones were stars. And they, interestingly enough, may play a big part in the fate of two young and unsuspecting lovers of this story as well...

"I don't know Chu chu, maybe I should send her some flowers or something. You know to show her my appreciation."

The small mouse only shook his head in a rapid fashion, holding the small piece of wood he'd found lying there. He poked my arm with it and ran at me. I held him off with a single finger, daydreaming about the young princess I'd gotten to know. A whole other kingdom away, but no matter, our love was like an unbreakable bond. At least I thought she loved me back.

"Chu chu do you think I'm in love?"

He gave me a look of disbelief as if I were to supposed to have known this already. I smiled and discreetly waved my finger in the air. Magically, in her backyard in the green grasses, a red rose would begin to bloom, sprouting from the small ball of magic that touched the grass gently. I sighed, contently.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4104
Dating : Someone Wonderful.
Registration date : 2008-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:29 pm

Now now Mel-chan thinking like that doesnt help at all. in front of her my face was hidden but she hear my thought in her head. just cut loose and be yourself things will look up. i was sileing a bit at the pace of our walk. i wante dto move faster but the battle was long and i didnt want them to wear themselves out before we saved the village.

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : toys r us Gofer/ all sorts of things
Dating : no one
Registration date : 2010-03-20

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:56 pm

I just kept walking at my own pace, of course, careful to keep up with Bryant and Mel, since Mel was the princess and we couldn't lose her, and Bryant was my friend, so it was typical and natural for us to walk together. I only continued to smile softly as I watched the road ahead. I yawned a couple of times to express my boredom with the walking, but I kept going. Little did I know that a little mouse had stowed away in Mel's small bag she was carrying with her, chewing on a cookie he'd taken before we left. Sooner or later he'd have to reveal himself to us.

'Just a little longer and we can finally get Melli back!'

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:22 pm

My brown eyes looked at bryant and thinking of what he just said to me, making me sigh. What can I say? he was right. I was never used to being like Melli because I wanted her happiness instead of my own. I was not used to finding true love or being happy. If my sister was happy then I was happy and nothing else but I was alright having friends that I talked with at times so it was no problem. My hand kept holding the strap to the traveling bag I had hanging on my side, walking with the two.

~*Darkness and light comes in many forms but both are always in all living things. People and others must cherish what they have or else be corupted by the raw energy of these two. Be careful of the side you choose for it will remain with you for the rest of your life. You have been warned*~

~Rose of the noble castle. Power of Dios that sleeps within me. Heed your master and come forth!~ (Anthy Himemiya; rose bride of current dueling champion)
Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1412
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:58 pm

I stopped and jumped high into the air to look at the village in the distance. i hovered for a moment and landed lightly. it seems that the path to village is clear and the destruction has stopped. but there are still human prisoners so we have to be careful. i looked at both of them first Utena and them my es rested on Mel-chan. my fist gripped what i was holding since i woke up and i looked away to resume travel.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:17 pm

There was nothing more to do than keep walking along the path towards the village. So this was really it. This was finally when I was going to finally be able to see my princess again. I kept on a determined face, ready for any challenges that might appear on the way. Nonetheless, tired of the bumpy ride, a small mouse crept out of Mel's back and crawled up to her shoulder, peeking ahead on the road, as determined as I was. He was either ready to face whatever may come or making fun of me. Mel would have noticed maybe, or she may have not. For a mouse who ate a lot, he seemed to weigh almost nothing.

'Why do I get the feeling that Chu chu didn't listen to me when I told him to stay back at the kingdom where we would be safe...?'

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:55 pm

My mind was still so lost to what is going on so far, bitting my lip a little bit. Sure bryant and Utena are helping but I felt so greatful for this but..I also felt troubled. I know Melli was strong and will do what she could to keep herself safe, so I had to do the same thing. I was so deep in my thoughts and mind, I didn't notice the little chu chu crawling up my back or so. I would have noticed if he only touched the upper part of my back, knowing a black seal rested. I would have also guessed bryant didn't know of the seal curses on my upper back, wrist, shoulder, and of course, near my heart. I wonder if he even knew of my other side I never told anyone in my family, not even my sister.

~*Darkness and light comes in many forms but both are always in all living things. People and others must cherish what they have or else be corupted by the raw energy of these two. Be careful of the side you choose for it will remain with you for the rest of your life. You have been warned*~

~Rose of the noble castle. Power of Dios that sleeps within me. Heed your master and come forth!~ (Anthy Himemiya; rose bride of current dueling champion)
Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:58 am

We reached a walled city who's wall was demolished in sections. all was quiet but the ground indicated that there was a great deal of activity. i knelt down feeling the earth with my energy that spread from my hands and back to them.

They saw us coming about Fifteen minutes ago and packed up. the tracks lead into the town where i believe they have an ambush set up. with only half of their warriors but the energy residue suggests a much more powerful creature was here than what i believed to be the leader of these monsters. that gigantic bug.

i walked to a section of the wall and looked at it closely. It was in the shadow of a great apple tree with cherries instead of apples and didnt seem any different than any other part of the wall and i poked it... The wall opened a great mouth to swallow me and i fired an energy blast that it ate only to grow to double its size. the energy it ate was strong enough to match it and kill it but it fed on that power.

The 'Cherry' tree shifted forming an evil hideous face as it uprooted itself shedding cherries as it did and sauntered over smacking me with its largest bough only to break the branch to the point it dangled from the bark. i flinched and kicked the wall down to buy me time as the fallen cherries sprouted more trees lacking fruit.

The time was bought so that i may attack the tree with a green flame that was devoured as well. i punched it and its bark absorbed my fist slowly drawing me into its body to feed on my power.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:04 pm

Right away seeing the tree being a challenge to even Bryant, drew my sword and rushed in. I started to slash at it all over, where I could, careful not to dismember any of its many limbs for fear of it sprouting into a new enemy. I rushed through the little enemies sprouting on the ground and onto its mother.

"I'm right here for you buddy. You think magic would work?"

I asked as I kept slashing the bark of the tree. It roared in pain but seemed to be absorbing the slashes the same as the punches and kicks. He was truly a formidable opponent.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:26 pm

I looked at both Utena and Brandon attacking the tree but I decided not to stand and watch. Grabbing my mother's sword, I rushed in, slashing at the little enemies to give Utena a little help if allowed before jumping up a little, slashing to the bark of the tree a little bit. I really really didn't want to be on the sidelines.

Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:41 pm

If Magic worked My flames would have devorued it and change so i can absorb its power by eating the flames. i was still being pulled in but i flexed my arm too much and broke free. then i pulled my blade out and slew five of the smaller trees in one swing sending a shick wave out of my sword that fractured half of the remaining as my arm returned to normal. I Panted and my arm fell limp still cluthing my blade in a vice,

Utena, try that light magic that banished those monsters at the palace after i fell in the battle. it might not work on the big one but the small ones will be effected easy. the big one started absorbing Utena's blade as she struck and her swiftness was what was Preventing her from being absorbed.

Mel-chan keep them busy until she can ready the spell. ill slow the big one down for as long as i can.

I cursed my fighting on the border so long that the enemy knew how to use my power to become stronger. but i knew that it was an artifact that allowed it and i knew that artifact would be in the nearst dark kingdom fortress... i selfishly thought of abandoning the two to wipe it out but i shook my head knowing that i was part of a group now and i would need to work with them to save the kindom of light from its destruction.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:51 pm

I nodded as I grabbed my sword back from the absorbing tree monster. I sheathed it again into its proper guard and started to summon my power. I closed my eyes to concentrate and fell back behind Bryant and Mel to concentrate on summoning my power. A small amount of wind formed around me and started to blow my hair upward into the air, the wind staring to become more and more resembling that of light. My eyes were still closed as my pose was that of my arms crossed at the wrists, placed in front of my chest directly. I was hunched over slightly.

'Land of Eterna I beckon you. Hear my call and be done! Lend me your power to me and we'll walk together as one. Lumen, God of Light, I wish your power mine; Grant me the power of the holy Gods, to vanquish evil with divine...'

My eyes began to slowly open as the power summoned began to multiply and the wind was blowing stronger than ever.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:57 pm

"Right." Gripping my sword, I ran to the smaller enemies near the big tree or around it, slashing one down quickly. I just hope it's enough to buy Utena some time like Brandon said. My brown eyes looking at the smaller ones as I kept my grip on the sword, cutting through each one quickly.

Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:07 pm

I pounded on the tree using my strength and energy to maximize my physical damage but my energy was too much for my arm to hold and i was forced to hold back to avoid paralyzing my only arm i could use for now. my bad arm was twitching as i tried to use it. i was cuaght again but this time absorbed as soon as i was swallowed. my energy vanished and they felt a drawing force in the belly of the monster that drew its power. as it grew rapidly seeming to get stronger.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:17 pm

I started to open my eyes even more, the wind became even stronger, like a gust had just been added to it, BIG TIME. The air was compressed within my body in the form of magic. The winds began to mix with the light light aura around me and then I raised my crossed wrists. My blue eyes contained an innocent like fury, and once they raised to the appropriate spot, I pulled them apart, sending the light spell pulsating over the immediate radius and then some outwardly from the enemies we were fighting. I was only to hope that it would work as intended.

Meanwhile the spell was released, Chu chu was hit and it made him jump up into the air and land on the ground, quite hard. He had a comical dizzy symbol over his head as he sat up for a moment before falling back down. I didn't notice this, it was just something that happened.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:55 pm

I kept attacking the smaller ones like brandon asked me too but then stopped when I felt a powerful wind blowing. I looked to see it but I never knew Utena had this much power inside of her. Before I could do anything else, I noticed chu chu on the ground but it shows he's knocked out. "Huh? what is that?" I went over to it but gently picked up chu chu to wonder if it was okay.

Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:05 pm

the smaller enemies vanished in an instant and the big one was looking sick as its growth was reversing and then it started to get smaller. there was a feeling like a black hole in its belly and when it was smaller than me it exploded out and i stood there with traces of it clinging to my flesh... Rather parts of my flesh were becoming like it. i had red and green markings on my face and demonic eyes that i used to blast the still beating core of the creature. ive had enough of this. i dont care if it kills me or not im going to max out my energy with my body. the black hole feeling was coming from me but it faded as my energy could be felt again in fact it vanished at the same time my energy was felt

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:17 pm

I screamed out to him, looking directly at him with a serious gaze in my eyes. My eyes appeared to focused on Bryant. My voice a bit deeper than usual, representative of how serious I truly was. The winds were still causing noise and the light pulsations were dissipating slowly as I yelled out to him over the turbulence.

"Bryant you dare do that and I'll beat the living stuffing out of you. I ask you don't put my heart through that again!

Recalling the memories of how heart-wrenching it was to lose him once, I wasn't going to repeat the process yet again...

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:22 pm

I kept on one knee watching the wind blowing around us but my focus was on both Utena to see her shouting at bryant for some reason. While holding chu chu, I shook my head feeling a little angry a bit. Why did he always have to try to end his life when using such dangerous attacks and power? I knew that Utena would be furious but sad at the same time. Even I would have felt the same since he's a friend to me and melli.

Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:42 pm

I absorbed the chunks of wood restoring my face to normal and i looked at her. Careful hero or ill think you went gay for me. i was still holding the illusion for Mel-chan if she didnt know that Utena was a girl. i was kidding all the same and i relaxed and let my energy flow to my body again as i looked at my dead arm. my demonic look faded but the eyes and fangs remained as i looked at utena. my gaze was like a fire in the forest fueled by the most volatle things in nature. Utena... please i need you to look away from me im about to do something disgusting and in your eyes fearful. i gripped my arm just below the shoulder like i was going to rip it off.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:49 pm

My eyes turned a dark blue, darker than they normally were and suddenly my powers cut off, somewhat fading. There was no more light, no more wind. My head dramatically jerked to the side and I closed my eyes tight, not looking. My fists clenched and I tried to hold back the tears that were daring to well themselves in my shut eyes.

I didn't care what he said to me in this moment. I didn't care about anything. The only thing I could focus on was the thought of my friend dying before my very eyes.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:54 pm

My eyes kept quiet looking to him but I felt nervous, wondering if he was not thinking of doing something as i was thinking. "Bryant, you can't..please don't tell me you are planning on doing that!?" My voice sounded somewhat scared and worried but my hands was gently holding the knocked out chu chu.

Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:10 pm

i am... I know your charms dont heal me. my only trouble is rebonding my bone to my body... Utena heard but Mel-chan saw me ripping my arm off with a sickening and bloody mess. immediatly i burned the flesh of the dead arm revealing a golden arm of a skeleton and slammed that remaining bone back into the socket with another crack. Panting from holding back my yell and pain i forced an instant regeneration and my arm re grew around the bone. I collapsed from the pain of the regeneration and Mel-chan saw tears in my eyes from the pain.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:20 pm

I wasn't looking, but from the sound alone, the sickening sound I heard, I could tell that he wasn't respecting my wish not to. Then I heard a thump as his body hit the ground, him collapsing from the pain. I sucked up the tears and looked upon him in pain, my eyes getting the same hurt gleam, feeling empathy for my friend. I blinked and watched him, my eyes as dark a color as a midnight blue. I watched upon his body, laying there in such pain. The tears may have backed off from my eyes, but that doesn't mean that the note of it vanished from my voice. I spoke, in the same lower tone tone, showing I was serious; However, it cracked, showing I was upset. My fists clenched.

"You dummy..."

The slight winds blew dramatically, moving my hair along with it a bit, the looser strands that was. I looked upon his body, not knowing what to do first.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:24 pm

My brown eyes slowly widen in horror seeing that but kept quiet. I almost felt my heart stop while shaking a little now, gently holding chu chu in my arms now but crying. somehow, seeing something like that, makes me think if I have seen something like that before. I just gulps but closed my eyes, feeling sick a little bit. My stomach was doing flip flops before putting chu chu down on the grass gently but I bend down facing the other way from chu chu, getitng a little sick on the ground coughing. "Why?...w-why does he do such things?...why?"

Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:30 pm

A loud Snoring can be heard from me as it became apparent that my energy level was only an exaggeration. A trick i use to fool enemies into believing i am still at full power and a force to be reckoned with.

My breaths were deep and relaxed and the blood that spilled was gone. Just gone like it never was there, even on my clothes. What took my energy away was the tree monster and my fight with my pain.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next