MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 17 I_vote_lcapA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 17 I_voting_barA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 17 I_vote_lcapA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 17 I_voting_barA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

3 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 17 Empty A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:59 am

First topic message reminder :

It was about noontime in two kingdoms far far away from one another. One lurked in the premises of darkness, the sun being an alien thing to them. The citizens of that territory hardly got to see the light both physically and metaphorically. Their lives were enshrouded in a foggy mode of constant detestation. The other kingdom was nothing but sunshine. The moon seemed a far off concept to them, although it was the entity that did take over the sky in the times of the night. The sky was a stage for many members of the celestial family. And of course, one of the more important ones were stars. And they, interestingly enough, may play a big part in the fate of two young and unsuspecting lovers of this story as well...

"I don't know Chu chu, maybe I should send her some flowers or something. You know to show her my appreciation."

The small mouse only shook his head in a rapid fashion, holding the small piece of wood he'd found lying there. He poked my arm with it and ran at me. I held him off with a single finger, daydreaming about the young princess I'd gotten to know. A whole other kingdom away, but no matter, our love was like an unbreakable bond. At least I thought she loved me back.

"Chu chu do you think I'm in love?"

He gave me a look of disbelief as if I were to supposed to have known this already. I smiled and discreetly waved my finger in the air. Magically, in her backyard in the green grasses, a red rose would begin to bloom, sprouting from the small ball of magic that touched the grass gently. I sighed, contently.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 17 Empty Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:28 am

"You want us to go with you to this forbidden place? Also, when did you lose your powers Bryant?" I looked to him a little worried but still kept by Utena's side, waiting for her to wake up when she would. I knew that place that Bryant asked was really really dangerous so I had my thoughts to how we 3 were going to get there.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 17 Empty Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:39 pm

Shortly after i returned to the border... i was attacked by creatures that can absorb all forms of energy and they siphoned my DNA away from me. i got lucky getting my angelic powers back but the one i need most is my vampire ones... you see... with them i can absorb all my powers by drinking their blood. but until then i have to use this whip that devours the life force of the person using it if thy do not belong to the family it was created for.
I finished my infusion into Utena and waited for the effect to restore her sitting back and staring at Mel-chan. but you see the one with my vampire powers cant be killed... with out this whip... but im hoping with my swrod and the whip i can trap it long enough to use the whip to transfer my powers to me. if i do then i can use it or not use it with no consequence like ending my life.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:15 pm

I continued to remain unconscious, sleeping and resting in my lover's arms now. I was at peace and going to be alright, just fine actually. I was just worn and the scars I'd obtained from battle still decorated my body. But, they were no longer felt, just beginning to heal. I remained asleep, my chest rising and falling peacefully.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:33 am

"Hmmmm, that shouldn't have happened since I was studying your vampire powers years ago rememeber? They were unlike anything I seen before and no, I did know about them for a while now." My eyes looked to Bryant but kept running my fingers through Utena's short cut hair. "Well, maybe their is a way thought, we need to go to both areas for something. In the dark realms, their a item that can help with the first process of getting your powers back but the secone one I'm still studying in Makai world."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:09 pm

i can get my powers back fine yet. butYou see... i have a power that only Utena can help me with and a Power that only You can help me with... and i can handle my powers but i need a distraction while i work my magic. You see... thoose dark world items maintain stability for makai if they are removed then it will crumble and everything will die in only a matter of days. but there are innocent monsters and demons there.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:01 pm

I remained unconscious and sleeping within Mel's loving arms. I felt her breezily and gently brush through my short strands of pink hair. It felt like there was a ray of sunlight hitting me in my dream. The dream was of something good, peaceful and that's why I smiled.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:15 am

I was happy that Utena was smiling gently and peacefully in her sleep but then looked to Bryant a little concerned of what he said. "So, how are you going to do this or all of us? I don't think we need you getting killed or something on this, Bryant. so, unless you got a plan, we shouldn't do anything yet."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:23 pm

I always have a plan... its just that i need you two to help me in your own unique ways. But the one power you can handle is the more powerful demon type. the one like you. i was thankful Utena was still sleeping and i hoped sh would agree too when she woke up. becuase the power she can handle is one that i can only hold off for a few hours in a serious fight and even that would scar the planet but if i were to fight to win i feared what may happen becuase i never had to fight as hard as i can and this one source of powers in its pure form is stronger than anything on earth and i was thankful to not be able to use this source due to genetic impurity.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:29 pm

I stayed where I was, in a peaceful, unconscious sleep. Now it appeared I was having a dream. A dream that changed from serene to very... dark. I dreamed I was fighting a shadowy figure that matched my strength exactly, if not, this figure was a little stronger than I. I was fighting it with all my might, the shadowy figure androgynous. I couldn't tell if it was male or female or even human at this point, or a semblance of a human. It was a dark dark atmosphere, filled with clouds that loomed in the sky over us, cutting off the sun's light, almost completely. We were battling atop a roof in dastardly winds, my hair blowing bravely in its turbulence. We both stood on a thin board that lined the top of the roof, staring at each other with intent. One of us would make the next move. I was panting and already tired and wouldn't. The figure didn't seem to be tired at all. Nonetheless, I wasn't going to give us, I was going to win!

Of course to the people outside in reality, this looked like I was cringing only a bit. I was squinting my closed eyes under the dimmed sun's light and to look at the figure through these harsh winds. I laid peacefully in Mel's arms, asleep, not moving really at all. Just, reacting to what was happening in the dream. I wondered, could this dream have been the future?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:16 pm

"Bryant, when you say it that way, do you mean that to me or Utena? I don't have powers anymore when Utena released the curse from the both of us. Though, I now want to somehow learn magic just in case." I looked to him but I kept holding Utena to me while thinking. Something in my mind was making some questions about this while looking at Bryant's face. As if he was keeping something quiet from me but I would ask him later on.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:13 pm

i mean you becuase utena is sleeping. but there is a power only she can help with her offensive magic and you could help her with it too if you know a way.

OOC: that power Tena is whaqt superman is. magic, K (krytonite), and red solar radiation can bring it down. Pure light will slow it down and weaken it but magic light will hurt it.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:29 pm

OOC: Oh okay. I gotcha. Would anyone mind if I put in a little twist again? It's my speciality as a writer haha. I always get people with them.

I continued to sleep in Mel's arms, having this nightmare. I was cringing, this figure obviously beating me at everything I did, countering me with every attack I tried and it came back at me twice as much. In the dream, I blinked, how could I be losing this battle? It was then that I decided to try and use some of my most powerful magic only to find that I couldn't use it at all! I'd lost my magic.... but... how?

The being seemed to be smirking and laughing in victory. Had it been the thing that'd taken my magic away? It had to be, we were the only two here. The shadowy figure only asked one question, the voice making it sound a bit more feminine now.

"And what will you do without your powers, Utena?"

I went wide eyed as the figure stabbed me in the dream. My crimson liquid seeped from the stab wound and dripped down onto the hands of the murderer that was this... this shadow. Now I really was wide eyed, coughing and I keeled over in pain. I held the spot, blood quickly gathering to it and onto my hands, I could barely breathe. I was dying. But, as soon as I felt the impact of the stab, I opened my eyes in reality and sprang up. I gasped as I sat up. In a cold sweat, I looked around with my blue eyes. I was okay, I was okay. It was just a dream. My rib still poked through my skin. It was weird, the wounds were still present on my skin, decorating my body with their presence. But, they weren't felt, thanks to Bryant's miracle workings. I smiled as I looked at my friends.

"What's up guys?"

I needed to be wrapped up in bandaids and gauze and my rib needed to be fixed. I was all bruised and tattered, and yet I could function just fine. The two of them looked like they were having a serious talk. I blinked, catching myself and cleared my throat.

"Okay, so what adventure are we going on now?"

I looked at the both of them twice, excited.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:49 pm

ooc:sure

bic:I looked quiet to him but just looked worried when Utena was somehow having a nightmare. "Then we got a problem. I can only use my sword and arrows. I don't got magic." before I could say anything, Utena woke up quickly looking around then to us. "your awake, thank goodness! and well bryant can explain."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:48 pm

Basicalluy i need you magic to fight and destroy a creatur that has my most powerful source of powers.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:04 pm

"Sounds like fun."

I smiled, then I had an idea.

"When will this trip be taking place?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:22 pm

"I believe it takes place in the demon world and the other guys world." I just looked quiet but then was wondering how in the world we would do this.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:28 pm

Sorta. one other world and demon world. But i have to go to the other world alone. the air will kill you guys.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:30 pm

"Well, as usual, I'm lost. But, when you need Mel and I, let us know Bryant. As for right now, I have something I have to do with her, alone. If you don't mind."

I winked at Bryant and held out my fist with the item still in it.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:56 pm

"She's right you know. Me and Utena will always have your back, Bryant so no worry. Though, What is going on? Did I miss something?"I gently just looked at them happy though I was still suprised about all this myself. Maybe it is something speical or it could be just me.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:33 pm

Ill sand guard Utena you leave everything to me.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:37 pm

"Thanks Bry. I appreciate it."

I smiled and nodded in his direction before pulling Mel by her hands away and to the garden in back. I stood in the grass and smiled.

"Well Mel, I heard briefly your conversation with Bryant. You're not a witch and the curse mark is not there anymore so you have no viable magic power. Well, today that all changes. You see..."

I held my hand out and opened it to reveal the ring that Bryant had gave me, I sighed.

"Bryant gave this ring to me and told me to give it to you when I wanted to, when I felt ready. Well now's a good time as any. So Mel, accept this ring and we'll make good use of it. Because you may not be a witch but, I can teach you to be a sorceress."

I slipped the ring on her finger.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:45 pm

I didn't speak before I felt her gently pulling me to the back of the garden and grass. My head tilts a bit to the side before I looked suprised, seeing the ring in her hand. I couldn't speak but gently smiled, holding her hands to me. "Utena, of corse I accept this ring but I hope to do my best. Thank you, my prince." I smiled but gently bowed a bit to her, showing respect.

Last edited by Anthy Himemiya on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:47 pm

I yawnd keeping watch and fell asleep. as a mortal i have to sleep alot more with my metal skkeleton in me.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:51 pm

"You're welcome, princess. Now, here's your first lesson in magic. You need to clear your mind and relax yourself totally and completely. You need to summon your energy to your fingertips, concentrate on all of your energy flowing there. And be completely at peace. If you're doing this correctly, your fingertips should feel a little bloated and heavy."

I watched as I expected her to do it. She was going to be a find sorceress, and I would make sure the source of all of her magical power would never be taken from her. That is to say, her ring.

"Try it."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:56 pm

I listened to what I needed to do but gently closed my eyes, slowly relaxing my mind, body, and soul. I felt my mind slowly becoming clear while feeling a light breeze but I kept relaxing. My mind and body felt clear and calm but my fingers felt heavy and bloated as Utena said.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next