MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 18 I_vote_lcapA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 18 I_voting_barA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 18 I_vote_lcapA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 18 I_voting_barA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

3 posters

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 18 Empty A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:59 am

First topic message reminder :

It was about noontime in two kingdoms far far away from one another. One lurked in the premises of darkness, the sun being an alien thing to them. The citizens of that territory hardly got to see the light both physically and metaphorically. Their lives were enshrouded in a foggy mode of constant detestation. The other kingdom was nothing but sunshine. The moon seemed a far off concept to them, although it was the entity that did take over the sky in the times of the night. The sky was a stage for many members of the celestial family. And of course, one of the more important ones were stars. And they, interestingly enough, may play a big part in the fate of two young and unsuspecting lovers of this story as well...

"I don't know Chu chu, maybe I should send her some flowers or something. You know to show her my appreciation."

The small mouse only shook his head in a rapid fashion, holding the small piece of wood he'd found lying there. He poked my arm with it and ran at me. I held him off with a single finger, daydreaming about the young princess I'd gotten to know. A whole other kingdom away, but no matter, our love was like an unbreakable bond. At least I thought she loved me back.

"Chu chu do you think I'm in love?"

He gave me a look of disbelief as if I were to supposed to have known this already. I smiled and discreetly waved my finger in the air. Magically, in her backyard in the green grasses, a red rose would begin to bloom, sprouting from the small ball of magic that touched the grass gently. I sighed, contently.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 18 Empty Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:03 pm

I sanored on as a flock of dragons flew overhead fleeing some firce evil in dark world.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 18 Empty Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:05 pm

"Okay good. Are your fingers all heavy and bloated?"

I asked her. She was getting the hang of this already. I was so proud.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:10 pm

"yeah, they are." I kept relaxed and calm as Utena said but this wasn't too bad but exciting to learn something new.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:11 pm

I kept sleeping until they were done or the sun rose.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:14 pm

"Okay so long as you have cleared your mind and your fingers are bloated. Here's the tricky part. Take in a few deep breaths and try to project the energy you have gathered into the ring and then through it."

I watched with anticipation, would she do it?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:24 pm

"that sounds like a challanging part but I'll try." I kept my mind empty and clear while my fingers still felt bloaty. Slowly, I did a few deep breath as my chest went in and out. The energy in the ring was slowly being projected around it.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:30 pm

*snore*
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:35 pm

I watched her as she seemed to be getting it. It was this next part that was going to be hard. Focusing it around that one center and then projecting it through it, and then giving it an intention. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't get this on the first try.

"Okay so now try your best. If you don't get it, it's fine, we'll work on it. But I want you to try and project that energy you have gathered through the ring, once you've focused it on the ring. The ring is your central, your core. And once you project it through the ring, you give it an intention. Say you want to change something into something else, as soon as you give it a command and the energy listens to you, touching the object, you will have learned magic."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:52 pm

Now that sounded hard but I just nod before keeping focused, feeling the energy in the ring. Just working and focusing on the ring, I tried to intention of something. I felt a rock by my foot to just touch. "magical energy, hear my call. Change this rock to a toad."I just focused but kept holding the rock though, nothing happened.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat May 05, 2012 1:51 pm

*CROAK* i snapped awake only to become a toad-man and it was an incomplete transformation due to a new barrier i was going to test the next week. still turning into a toad i got up and hopped over to then a little irritated as i was losing my hands to webs.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat May 05, 2012 2:21 pm

OOC: I don't quite understand your post Bryant. She was changing a legit rock into a toad, or trying to. How'd you become a toad?

Something had went wrong. It seemed that her magic transformed the rock into something else. More like an amorphous, "amphibian" rock. I blinked at the weird combination that the magic had done. Maybe her mind wasn't clear. Maybe she was nervous. ... I don't know. I scratched my head in confusion, holding it in my hands.

"Well, you didn't accomplish what you were set out to accomplish. But you're doing well, so don't get frustrated. I'll tell you what. Let's try something else."

I placed the rock down on the ground and then walked over to Mel, hoping she would open her eyes.

"Often times, when witches feel things too strongly, perhaps an emotion too strongly, their magic gets out of their control and it does whatever it pleases. Sometimes it's a good thing, sometimes it's a bad thing. We never know. Magic has a mind of its own and until you tame it and make it respect you, you will have no control over it. But that's for witches. For sorceresses, it doesn't work that way. You already have to have precision and control over your magic. And now that you've unlocked your reserves, you have to project them through the tiny source on your finger that is your ring. It's a power source connected to the most spiritual of energies within you."

I walked closer and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"So, it's well worth a try that if you feel something strongly, your magic might go haywire too. Or energy, as it's more.. specifically called. So let's try."

I leaned in and pressed my forehead to hers. Gently leaning in more and kissing her deeply upon the lips. I blushed at the feeling of our intimacy again, I loved it. But this was not only for my enjoyment and the butterflies in my stomach, but for her educational purposes and training as well. I'd teach her to be a good sorceress, that.. or if all fails, a master swordsman.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat May 05, 2012 8:23 pm

ooc:I am confused now....*confused*

bic:I looked a little disappointed from what I had did wrong but I wouldn't give up that quick. "Hmmmm, maybe that could be it but I need to focus my mind more." I just gently said nothing else before hearing what Utena was explaining to me of what magic can do and how it reacts if going haywire. I gently felt her wrapping my arms around my waist and kissing my lips gently. I blushed from her lips on mine and gently tried to kiss back. As I did this, I felt the energy or magic from within the ring suddenly react to make me glow a little. Without me knowing it, The water near by a small pond slowly rose up but started to change shape and size as it freezes over into a ice crystal shaped in a special design while the sun shined on it.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun May 06, 2012 7:59 pm

OOC: sigh it was a gag like she turned him into one instead of the rock...
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun May 06, 2012 9:01 pm

I stopped kissing her and sweetly parted our lips. Off to the side, I saw that she'd incidentally created an ice sculpture out of water that went awry. I smiled.

"There you see."

I crossed my arms in approval and pride.

"You're slowly getting the hang of this. You just needed a little push. Alright, I think that's enough for today. You don't want to overdo it with this stuff."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun May 06, 2012 9:13 pm

I felt Utena pull back but blushed, opening my eyes. "I did that? Wow, I really did." I felt so happy at the ice sculture but looked at her. "Alright then."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun May 06, 2012 9:57 pm

"I'm very proud of you Mel. So now what is it we have to do?"

I questioned.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon May 07, 2012 7:07 am

I said nothing when she asked that question but gently touches my cheek with one of my fingers to think. "Well, the first thing we can do is find out how to change Bryant back from a toad and then maybe head back. I do need to work on my sword fighting anyway." My head lifted up to look at Utena but I was so happy for her being my teacher but still my love.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon May 07, 2012 1:11 pm

*CROAK* i hopped over to them and it took awhile becuase i was smaller. the spell was running its course and the transformation was becoming complete as i shrunk down to a slightly larger than toad size and latched my tongue onto Mel-chan's shoulder to get a solid grip while i jumped up and rested there croaking happily. Nice trick Mel-chan but i think your aim needs a bit of work oi Utenayou got a despell in your pocket? i could still set up a telepathic link but my mind was fading fast.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon May 07, 2012 6:36 pm

"Yeah, Mel didn't seal the sell so it's really easy to get rid of it. I can do this no problem. You see I'm impressed that she even has the power to do that yet, as a beginning sorceress, someone who doesn't possess natural magical abilities, she shouldn't have been, oh well."

I smiled softly and snapped my fingers, concentrating on Bryant, changing him back into what he once was.

"There."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon May 07, 2012 10:48 pm

"Guess I got to get used to this a bit but it's not too bad. Sorry about that bryant." I looked embarrised while looking at him and her gently with a shy smile.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue May 08, 2012 1:16 pm

Now standing and normal i was turned away from them with my wings hiding my body. no harm done thank you Utena. i vanished and went after my clothes before returning. Utena you asked what we do now. here is your answer. we travel to the dark abyss that is makai under the fortress and seek out amorphos creatures with my energy and demonic presence trap them and drain their power into the Belmoont Family whip and into me. the best way to do this is to find the serpent like demonic presence that is my pure vampire DNA and use the whip. to absorb it first. that way all i have to do is drink the blood of my future targets and preserve my lifeforce by not using the whip.

OOC: if you ever play castlevainia that is the whip i am talking about.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 08, 2012 9:22 pm

"You're welcome. Alright, so then, what do I have to do then on this trip?"

I inquired, curious as to what my role is on this new adventure.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed May 09, 2012 6:12 am

"Yeah. Are we going right now or later on?" I looked up to Bryant too wondering the same little thing.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed May 09, 2012 1:08 pm

I need two Witches to help me contain them while i hold them off.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed May 09, 2012 6:14 pm

"Mel's just a beginning sorceress, I have only trained her to unlock the magic and on the most basic level control it. And even then some, I don't want to put her in danger or at any risk, you understand Bryant. If it's possible to duplicate myself and sustain the copy, I could help you do both jobs. Mel could be surveillance."

I suggested.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next