MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)

Prince Utena Tenjou (4104)

Brandon Maboroshi (3688)

Raijin Uchiha (1803)

Anthy Himemiya (1412)

Feb 30th (1286)

Valerie V. Gauthier (751)

Venus Venenum (564)

Yamato Yamazaki (444)

Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» I Miss The Misery
Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:07 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Utena's Poem
Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:59 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 65 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:30 am

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:59 am

First topic message reminder :

It was about noontime in two kingdoms far far away from one another. One lurked in the premises of darkness, the sun being an alien thing to them. The citizens of that territory hardly got to see the light both physically and metaphorically. Their lives were enshrouded in a foggy mode of constant detestation. The other kingdom was nothing but sunshine. The moon seemed a far off concept to them, although it was the entity that did take over the sky in the times of the night. The sky was a stage for many members of the celestial family. And of course, one of the more important ones were stars. And they, interestingly enough, may play a big part in the fate of two young and unsuspecting lovers of this story as well...

"I don't know Chu chu, maybe I should send her some flowers or something. You know to show her my appreciation."

The small mouse only shook his head in a rapid fashion, holding the small piece of wood he'd found lying there. He poked my arm with it and ran at me. I held him off with a single finger, daydreaming about the young princess I'd gotten to know. A whole other kingdom away, but no matter, our love was like an unbreakable bond. At least I thought she loved me back.

"Chu chu do you think I'm in love?"

He gave me a look of disbelief as if I were to supposed to have known this already. I smiled and discreetly waved my finger in the air. Magically, in her backyard in the green grasses, a red rose would begin to bloom, sprouting from the small ball of magic that touched the grass gently. I sighed, contently.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4104
Dating : Someone Wonderful.
Registration date : 2008-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:50 pm

OOC: basicaly you are the hero of this topic and that was the back story to how you became such. its not done yet... and i only type long posts cuz you do and i like them... short posts get boring due to lack of substance... if i knew how to make a short post with substance i would for you but this is the best i got in terms of storyline... sorry. imm i was outside keeping the monsters out... as a veteran hero i know how things work in the monster world and knew where to be to keep the castle safe... but there were other monsters than just dragons its just that dragons are the most dangerous becuase they were older than the other monsters and among the strongest so far... im thinking about adding an alien type of all monsters after our initial journey is rendered useless by a more importantone that is connected to our original journey... Mel-chan can yuou explain in smaller terms. im still figuring out how to.

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : toys r us Gofer/ all sorts of things
Dating : no one
Registration date : 2010-03-20

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:18 pm

OOC: I'm sorry I was confused. I thought this was the present, I didn't know it was the past, you should have just told me that in the beginning that this was a sort of a "flashback" thing. Okay, thank you for clarifying that, now that I know what's going on I can post. I know that short posts lack substance, it's fine you write a lot. Obviously I write a lot too so I can't say anything. I love to write but I hate reading. And you know, I don't mind reading your posts, obviously, I have to know what's going on. But, I was just gonna keep being confused if I continued to read on, so I gave up. But thank you for the clarification. I kinda agree a bit with my old English professor. He told me, 'the best writers can say the most by writing the least.' Not saying that this is true and not saying I abide by it but it does make some sense. In which case I've a long way to go.

So, that was that huh? Bryant had fallen to protect the Kingdom of Light with his last few exerts of energy. I didn't know where he went off too, surely, he couldn't be dead. Bryant was too strong to be dead. Nonetheless, it was my duty now to not only survey the happenings in the Kingdom of Darkness but to protect the Kingdom of Light as well. I was sure it was to be an exhausting job but I could do it. I would do it. I had to. I valiantly stood.

"Well, it seems it's left up to me to defend you guys. No worries! I'll do so with my life!"

I smiled. It was time that I started using my powers for the right reasons. Of course I could protect them no problem but it seemed I was running into a bigger problem now; How do I do so and still keep my secret from everyone?

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:12 pm

The guards kept around Melli and me while looking around or out of the castle. I kept trying to keep my sister calm now but I just looked at Utena. "*sighs* I blieve you Utena. I just don't get what was going on." I just kept hugging my sister but she just looked down till she looked up, seeing flames flying by to hit the castle. She ducked but I kept holding her but was angry to what the dragons and army was doing.

~*Darkness and light comes in many forms but both are always in all living things. People and others must cherish what they have or else be corupted by the raw energy of these two. Be careful of the side you choose for it will remain with you for the rest of your life. You have been warned*~

~Rose of the noble castle. Power of Dios that sleeps within me. Heed your master and come forth!~ (Anthy Himemiya; rose bride of current dueling champion)
Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1412
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:23 pm

the monsters were powerful and smart half fought the guard while 25 fought utena the rest were nowhere to be seen waiting for something... but what. the castle cat went to find out but never got the warning back to the banquet hall that they were lying in wait for their brethren to be defeated while they hid in the castle for the fighting to end and things to calm down for their true mission.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:36 pm

"Hold on, stay put right there Mel and Melli, I'll be right back, I promise!"

I ran off, unsheathing and drawing my sword from its safekeeping attached to my waist by a leather strap. Maybe I'd have that changed soon. I rushed out there to see countless enemies attacking the building. There were some places that were set ablaze, some of them withering in the darkness and really just pure chaos. My eyes watched these outrageous sights that my mind couldn't bare to give credence to. But suddenly 25 of the goons outside attacking the kingdom started to come at me, smelling something about me that attracted them to me to want to attack. I started slashing and defeating all of them with my swordsmanship. I could do this but how much longer without losing magic?

"You want to try and get past me to harm the Kingdom of the Light? You want to try to harm the princesses? Well, go ahead and try, you won't get anyway! I won't let you!"

I looked at them with fury in my eyes. I placed my sword in a guarding position, standing ready for anything.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:44 pm

"Utena!!!!!!" Melli tried to get away from me to head outside but I stopped her. She cried now or screaming for Utena to come back but I knew that she will get hurt. I said nothing whlie holding her till a guard shows up and told us we had to move to another location.

"Sister listen to me! We need to move before they break down the doors to the castle. Utena will be okay." I tried to explain but she shook her head, tears hitting my face a little. I saw she was looking lke a mess but it's not her fault.

"Princesses, we need to move you to a new placed to hide!" The guard was about to move but hears screaming of pain from the other guards as they were being killed or slashed. Melli got scared but I stood brave as I gently tugged my sister away but the doors kept being pounded by the army outside. The dragons kept shooting ther flames out destorying what they could but the head dragon with red scales and black ones, carrying the leader of the army as they looked for something..or someone.

~*Darkness and light comes in many forms but both are always in all living things. People and others must cherish what they have or else be corupted by the raw energy of these two. Be careful of the side you choose for it will remain with you for the rest of your life. You have been warned*~

~Rose of the noble castle. Power of Dios that sleeps within me. Heed your master and come forth!~ (Anthy Himemiya; rose bride of current dueling champion)
Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:49 pm

the hidden monsters watched as they hid and relayed the message to the leader to prepare for the incursion when the soldiers and Utena were too tired to mount a defense..

the monsters attacking utena were darting in and out of her strikes only taking minor damage as one didnt even try to got close or attack. it watched carefully for any opening to strike and weaken her.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:57 pm

I was fighting them off but it seemed there no end to this! They just kept ambushing me and trying any which way they could to injure me. I looked around to see if Mel or Melli were anyway around to see what I was about to do. I smirked. Knowing that they weren't, I sheathed my sword and called upon my powers.

"Alright, it's time that we settle things!"

A light spell should take care of this. I conjured it within my hands and then let it expand. A whole wave of light pulsed over the land, dematerializing everything standing within its radius that is of course besides the dragons and the humans that were mounted atop them. I had to keep fighting!

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:08 pm

Me and Melli were hiding somewhere while looking out the window but my sister's heart was beating hard in her chest. She was so worried of her love that she wanted to run out there and find her. I had to keep her with me and keep her safe but we just had to stay here till it was safe.

The leader of the dragons and army were looking out. Right now, they were still seeing destruction of the flames and people screaming out in fear. "Keep destorying everything till we can find the princesses! Destory everything!" He shout was heard to all the army and dragons but they were still doing as they orders and some trying to destory the doors to the kingdom.

Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:15 pm

a skeleton reached for Melli and snatched her away with a hand over her mouth to silence her but it vaporized as a flaming board hit it. the hand covering her mouth was still there but fell to her feet.

As for utena only four of her attackers were hit and the watcher noticed her capability for magic and fled to tell his master how powerful her potential was. meanwhile the guards were almost all dead or knocked out as the forces thinned to only a handful of people who could fight while the monsters were reduced by 30.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:12 pm

I blinked in confusion, drawing back my powers and unsheathing my sword once more. My eyes looked around frantically, with a bit of worry at the same time they had curiosity in them. What was going on? I finished off the attackers that were nearest me and begging to fight me it seemed. But, then there was a massive recession. Everyone was retreating and it seemed the leader was as well, whilst eyeing me. I started running after the retreating lines of monsters and soldiers and all kinds of warriors alike. I saw that he was also smirking. He was after something, either that, or he obtained the thing that he was after. Or could it be he was afraid of my power?

"Come back! We're not through! You can't just bring attack upon a kingdom and then just leave and pretend like nothing happened! The people here... the scenery, all of it, you've changed their lives forever by what you've done and don't they have a say to you? Don't they matter? You... jerk... come back here!"

I shouted at him, raising the Sword of Dios in the air pointed at him. He was getting away and I wouldn't have it. But it seemed as soon as my voice echoed far enough he was out of the kingdom's borders and there was nothing I could do about it. But something felt off...

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:00 pm

Me and my sister kept looking out while seeing some of the guards dying near by. Both of us felt our noses smellng the blood staining the ground and walls of the light kingdom. Melli got more scared when she was hugging me more when seeing the skeleton.

"Sis, I don't want this; I don't want this."

"Shhhh, it's okay now. I'm sure nothing will happen to you sis okay? I wono't let them get us." I kept trying to calm her down but I felt her shaking in fear in my arms. Melli just kept crying looking really sad but I knew better. My brown eyes looked up, seeing a few dragons flying away now but that confused me. I was wondering what they were doing or planning, even the leader. Before one of us could move, the wall got destoryed while making both of us hit the wall hard against our backs. I winced holding my sister to me but I opened my eyes in pain, seeing the leader walk through holding the sword. "Princess Melli, there you are. I come for you."

"Why? Why have you been looking for me?"

"Easy. To take you back with me. So we can wed."

I was shocked and so was Melli but she glared at him, standing up to him like being brave. "Never! I'll never marry you! My heart only belongs to Utena and no one else!" I saw the leader didn't take that well before walking over to melli and hits her down, knocking her down.

"NO! Leave her alone!" I tried to get up but he dodges while picking up my sister and jumping back on the dragon leader with her. "I thank you princess cuz when you see us again; we will be wedded!" His evil laugh was heard before the wings of the dragon move to create a guest of wind and flying away. I couldn't move since I was a little hurt but angry seeing my sister get kidnapped. I could even hear her screaming and crying to me and utena.

Last edited by Anthy Himemiya on Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:45 pm

One lone guard aimed an arrow at the dragon Carrying Melli and fired it staggered but recovered flying away without a trace...

The devestation to the castle was beyond repair anytime soon. the few guards who could walk or even move scurried around like rats in a maze working to confirm who was alive and who was dead amazingly enough the drawbridge was still up and intact. most of the people who were wounded were treated and helping others clean up the mess as fast as possible fearing another attack on the ruined castle.

"No imposible this attack was becuase they were looking for the princess nothing more." the council of the queen was conviened and arguing about the next move to make in retailation for this attack. a powerful fist slammed down to silence the bickering men as the youngest stood up. he had been quiet this entire time and was absorbing all the information. This is Folly!!! our Princess was kidnapped and you are thinking about retaliation. our men are scattered and wounded we do not carry the strength to mount an attack on the world of darkness or else our hero would have never needed to protect the border. the men were silenced when the truth was in their face. the young one sat down and relaxed a bit now that he had the attention of the group.

We need to ask our new hero to rescue our princess and give us information about the forces of the kingdom of darkness and what strongholds lie therein.
the other council members agreed in chorus and sent a messenger to Summon Utena regardless of what she was doing at the time.

outside the draw bridge where i fell i rose from the mountain of dragons that hid my body from the search team assigned to find it. i grumbled aware of everything that happend and was unable to prevent it due to the fact i expended all my energy to wipe out the entire attacking army save the few out of range of my explosion. this enemy knew a great deal about my abilities and i kicked down the drawbridge the opposing way it was designed to open and the people believed i returned from the dead and cheered.

But no cheers reached my ears. A young boy walked up to me and offered his hand to help when he saw my sorrowful face before anyone had. that one boy was unharmed and that alone brightened my spirits. At least i was able to save one child from harm. the crowd saw my sorrow and the chhers died as i walked to the keep holding my dislocated arm and my blood oosing out of severe wounds from the fangs of the dragons the set upon me before i exploded all my energy. my legs were damaged and normal people couldnt walk legs if they were like mine but i did and walked directly into the council chambers much to the amazement of the council.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:39 pm

His Majesty wanted an audience with me right away. This was rare, to be asking someone else for an audience. Nonetheless, I was summoned. I made my way to where the king was, a little frustrated about the sudden happenings.

"What is it, your majesty?"

Something still felt off and I wondered what it was. But, then again, I knew that my gut feeling was correct and if so, then I couldn't just ignore it.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:49 pm

The king was sitting at his throne, looking at Utena quietly while hearing his beloved queen crying quietly because of what happened a while ago. "Prince Utena. If you didn't know, a horrible incident has happened. My youngest daughter, Princess Melli was kidnapped by the head leaders of the army and dragons that attacked our kingdom today." The crowd kept quiet while the small quiet crying from the queen was heard but her face was hidden behind the small soft cloth that her husband has given her.

"We also lost our other warrior that kept the barrier up so as the king; I have a request for you to find the princess and bring her back safe."

Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:25 pm

the hall doors burst open as i entered still wounded but my arm was fitted into the socket correctly. ILL GO TOO! the crowd murmured that i failed and shouldnt be allowed to look upon the rest of the nobles but i walked on my blood was no longer dripping but i still had a slight limp in my step. i bowed as best i could while seeming to be as strong as i used to be, but it was obvious to the royal family i was definitly weak. This is my fault for leaving our border unprotected allow me to journey after the princess and bring her back. i couldnt raise my eyes to Mel-chan out of shame for failing her and her sister.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:38 pm

"Oh that is a tragedy, sire. I would be happy to journey to find her and bring her back safely to the kingdom of light. Your trust will not be a bad choice placed in my hands."

I bowed, closing my eyes while I did so, to the king. But then the doors bust open, revealing a bloodied and weak Bryant. Every eye in the room was thrown onto his body. Every eye looked upon with a gaze that held nothing but discontentment. They viewed him as unworthy, but he didn't care. He kept walking, staining the floor of the throne room that was polished just yesterday at the hour of 10. I opened my eyes, remaining still in a bow and not looking at him for the sight of the blood that would forever terrify me if I looked. But hearing his voice, I was shocked. So he was alive. I smiled. But then I did the typical "expected" reaction.

"Bryant! What do you mean you're coming along? You can't possibly go in the condition you're in!"

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:46 pm

The king and queen looked at Bryant while the others around in the hall were muttering to themselves, thinking he's not worth to even go with Utena. They even thought he would slow them down. "I don't know if he should go. After what I seen from this; how can I trust him? What would happen if my eldest daughter got kidnapped too?"

I said nothing listening to this; it was pointless to me. They should be not talking and going to find my little sister but my fears were worried about what the monsters were doing to her. "I think he is right; if brandon is hurt too much, he may slow them down." the hall went into an out burst or in rage thinking bryant would even go. My hand tightened up into a fist but glaring at how the others in this room were being.

"SILENCE! Unless anyone here wishes to go with them; say so now!" His eyes scanned the room seeing no one wishing to go. They knew of the danger and the warning of being killed. "No one? None here wishes to help my younger daughter!?"

Before someone could speak...

"I'll go with them."

The people in the room looked quickly at me, eyes looking shocked to see me walking from beside my mother to look at both Utena and Brandon. "Mel?"

"Father, I'll go with them to help my sister melli..."

Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:03 pm

N-no Mel-chan you cant. the room was appalled that i adressed her so informally but i looked up at her. you have to stay here if you are lost so is the future of this kingdom. what i said was true but something hid behind my words. something only Utena could sense.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:30 pm

Now my eyes were daring to attempt to look at Bryant for the emotion behind his words did seem to be the truth of things. But, I didn't look at him directly. Instead, my eyes caught sight of the other princess in shock but then I smiled in a sort of 'knowing' way. I was nothing more than excited that she'd be with us. She'd thought of a solution before anyone else could.

"Between you and I Bry, she'll be safe. Let her come with us. She's probably wondering what's going on with her sister. I don't blame her. Let's do this. Let's go get Melli back."

I smiled in a determined way. I was ready.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:36 pm

The crowd was in a shocked looking silence from me saying such a thing. Even my father and mother, the king and queen, looked at me with shocked faces. "Mel, think about what your saying? What if you get kidnapped too with your sister?"

"Father, I don't care any more or right now. I'm going to help my sister before thoes filthy monsters or the army leader do something horrible to her. I know how to take care of myself." I slowly stepped down from the throne and down where Utena and Brandon was.

"Luckly, I did a few study of fighting for offense and defense. Same for anything for healing if someone is hurt so I'll be of some use in this journey." both the king and queen remained quiet before I looked at a few maids. "Utena and Bryant, give me a few minutes to change into something more tarvel worthy. I don't think a royal gown will do." Bowing my head a little, I turn to leave following the maids to my room to prepare for my jorney with the two.

Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:11 pm

i fumed a bit and limped out of the room C'mon lets go Utena i have a few things to tell you about this world of darkness you know nothing about. my demeanor was calm but i was still fuming about something. a closer look on my face would see... Embarrassment?

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:18 pm

"You shouldn't be embarrassed, nothing really happened to embarrass you, or at least I think so."

I sighed, shrugged and followed him to hear about this world that I apparently "knew nothing about". I smiled following him, the first thing I'd do is heal him up so that he could be in crystalline condition on our journeys.

"Are we speaking about the same lands of darkness?"

The last bits of my voice and question were heard as we left the throne room and stepped to the outside area right outside the palace's doors. Everyone else was so confused as to what was going on, they stayed put.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:32 pm

I was preparing myself for the long jorney as the maids were worried or thinking I was insane to do this. So what if I was? I been in this kingdom since I was born and never leff anywhere but just kept put to where I am. I see one maid was holding my royal gown and I was dressing up in some other clothes.

They still wanted me to be careful or at least rethink of this before doing this I ignored them. I was not going to change my mind and still go to save my sister. After a bit, I was done looking at the mirror. I was wearing black pants with shoes that's good for traveling. A short sleeved shirt with a button up vest and a collar on my neck. I had a bow and arrow on my back with a sword I got from my mother when she used to fight herself but had my brown hair out. I did have a small bag on my back that had some items for medicine etc just in case something happenes during our journey. Before I left, I turned to the maids to tell them to put the gown away, leaving. I walked into the main hall showing my parents seeing me wearing traveling clothes till I gently smiled, bowing to my parents and leaves the main hall. I open the door to the outside, seeing the sun still in the sky before walking over to both Bryant and utena or looking for them.

Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:06 pm

no we are not... there is a subsurface world with monsters stronger than anything on the surface. and also the dark kingdom has ties to other dark kingdoms on other worlds. and they are even stronger than the subsurface.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next