MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)

Prince Utena Tenjou (4104)

Brandon Maboroshi (3688)

Raijin Uchiha (1803)

Anthy Himemiya (1412)

Feb 30th (1286)

Valerie V. Gauthier (751)

Venus Venenum (564)

Yamato Yamazaki (444)

Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» I Miss The Misery
Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:07 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Utena's Poem
Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:59 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 65 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:30 am

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:59 am

First topic message reminder :

It was about noontime in two kingdoms far far away from one another. One lurked in the premises of darkness, the sun being an alien thing to them. The citizens of that territory hardly got to see the light both physically and metaphorically. Their lives were enshrouded in a foggy mode of constant detestation. The other kingdom was nothing but sunshine. The moon seemed a far off concept to them, although it was the entity that did take over the sky in the times of the night. The sky was a stage for many members of the celestial family. And of course, one of the more important ones were stars. And they, interestingly enough, may play a big part in the fate of two young and unsuspecting lovers of this story as well...

"I don't know Chu chu, maybe I should send her some flowers or something. You know to show her my appreciation."

The small mouse only shook his head in a rapid fashion, holding the small piece of wood he'd found lying there. He poked my arm with it and ran at me. I held him off with a single finger, daydreaming about the young princess I'd gotten to know. A whole other kingdom away, but no matter, our love was like an unbreakable bond. At least I thought she loved me back.

"Chu chu do you think I'm in love?"

He gave me a look of disbelief as if I were to supposed to have known this already. I smiled and discreetly waved my finger in the air. Magically, in her backyard in the green grasses, a red rose would begin to bloom, sprouting from the small ball of magic that touched the grass gently. I sighed, contently.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4104
Dating : Someone Wonderful.
Registration date : 2008-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:12 am

I had gathered a small light forming around my hands, my eyes closed and myself concentrating, while Mel changed into more travel-like clothes. I was healing Bryant's injuries before we would go anywhere and I knew I had to do this quick. I couldn't let Mel see. They didn't know of my powers, only Bryant did.

"So, this world of darkness we're going to is a whole other territory and that's where Princess Melli is?"

I asked him while I was healing him. I was trying my best with the small amount of time I had. I was able to do a pretty good job until I heard footsteps and then the opening of a door. I stopped immediately and tried my best to settle the control back into my powers as soon as Melli stepped out. I smiled at her as I watched her walk over to us.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:29 am

I said nothing but looked at both Utena and Bryant while all ready and prepared for the jorney. I just hope I will be able to prove to them I can do well in defending myself as well. "Please forgive me for being late if I was, I was just geting a few more things for our jorney just in case." I showed them the small bag I had on my back that had a few things. I didn't look at bryant since he could be angry with me but I was just concerned of my sister.

~*Darkness and light comes in many forms but both are always in all living things. People and others must cherish what they have or else be corupted by the raw energy of these two. Be careful of the side you choose for it will remain with you for the rest of your life. You have been warned*~

~Rose of the noble castle. Power of Dios that sleeps within me. Heed your master and come forth!~ (Anthy Himemiya; rose bride of current dueling champion)
Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1412
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:15 am

No problem Mel-chan. i didnt look at her becuase her adventuring outfit was perfect for her and utena noticed that reason as i continued talking to her. actually no Melli is in the furthest stronghold on the surface. im letting you know that there is more than you thought to the world of darkness and the people you have been helping... those people are probably already swearing they had nothing to do with you and that will buy them time but they are in danger of annialation we have to help them on the way.

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : toys r us Gofer/ all sorts of things
Dating : no one
Registration date : 2010-03-20

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:13 pm

"Either way, we have to get this job done. And I say we go do it."

I was game for this journey to happen already. We needed to find Melli and fast!

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:30 pm

I said nothing but just looked at the two then away to the sky. I just wanted to go and find Melli so we can bring her back home to us.

~*Darkness and light comes in many forms but both are always in all living things. People and others must cherish what they have or else be corupted by the raw energy of these two. Be careful of the side you choose for it will remain with you for the rest of your life. You have been warned*~

~Rose of the noble castle. Power of Dios that sleeps within me. Heed your master and come forth!~ (Anthy Himemiya; rose bride of current dueling champion)
Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:43 pm

Brandon walked out jumping over the moat. and down the main road in a strait line to where the nearest town was. to clean it up first.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:52 pm

I just followed along, ready for whatever happens.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:55 pm

I followed after them both while being quiet myself. My brown eyes kept looking around at the light kingdom or the houses that were being fixed or some of the people helping others that got hurt during all this. Anger filled me once more but I wouldn't let it blind me because I was focusing on saving my sister.

Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:27 pm

when we were far away to where no one in the castle could sense us i stopped and pulled out a cloth. Good tablecloth please set thyself! it sprang out of my hands and draped itself over and nvisible table as invisible chairs knocked them into a sitting position as their favorite foods poped into existance. Utena sensed that it was magic from an ancient time.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:12 pm

I blinked and watched in amazement. I knew he was using a certain type of magic, I'd heard of it before, I could sense its traces, but, I didn't know all that much about it, hence, my amazement. I was completely dumbfounded by the concept of invisibility.

"So what are we doing right now, exactly?"

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:24 pm

"I thought the 3 of us were looking for my sister...." I was not in the mood at the moment but just looked at Bryant and Utena while my arms were crossed over my chest.

Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:28 pm

the banquet was ruined before it began so lets eat up while we can. i set in to the foods in front of me enjoying them as i focused on my meal.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:32 pm

"I ate back at the palace, so, I think I'm going to go train a little bit. I'll be okay."

I smiled and nodded to Bryant, bowing to the princess, then walking away, further away from them to train. I couldn't allow Princess Mel to see what powers I was capable of possessing. Plus I needed to be able to control them, something they hadn't been lately; in control. Once far enough away, I tried conjuring a fire ball, something I just wasn't good at. I needed to master fire magic. I was concentrating and trying and trying...Little sparks formed but nothing more than that...

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:35 pm

I just nod to Utena as she left to do something of training or so. When my brown eyes looked at Bryant, I just shook my head looking as Bryant ate the food resting on the table. How could he be eating at this time but I did remember he never had a chance to. Looking up at the sky, I just turn to sit on a rock that was near by and wait for him to finish eating before we could move on. Right now, I was not in the mood to eat food.

Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:42 pm

i quietly finished eatijng but kept the food out for them just in case. listen these overlords are all the same. they wait until the next morning before even seeing the prisoner and then anther few days of conversation.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:47 pm

"Come on fire... work. Work with me here!"

I tried again but the small spark that was barely anything to begin with anyway, fizzled out to nothing. A small line of smoke blew by my face, an unamused expression taking place upon it. Would I ever be able to get this magic?

"What was that?"

My eyes scanned the area suspiciously. I thought I sensed something... and it didn't feel good...

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:49 pm

I still kept sitting on the rock while wating for Bryant to finish up but looking out into the feild of where we were. Something was telling me to just be calm. I knew my sister is alright and shouldn't worry too much but I couldn't help it. Melli's my baby sister and when I become queen, I want to keep her safe. My eyes looked down now till I wondered of something. It was like the same un easy wind was blowing again in the air. I didn't like that feeling as my hand kept near the sword my mother gave me.

Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:01 pm

i fell asleep behind a boulder and over time my body regenerated and i was good as new.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:14 pm

"Hey! Coward! Show yourself!"

I called out to what could be nothing. But I was sure there was something in the area. Then suddenly, there was a huge shadow looming over me. He stood very tall. His body mass with bigger than this acre of land we were on, I predicted. My eyes watched it with shock. A giant bug. Well, obviously squishing it wouldn't work and I'd need a bit of help with this one. I tried to get Mel over to where I was by using our connected senses. When I touched something of hers, she'd feel if something were wrong by my energy surging through it. I didn't know if this would work but I'd hoped that she'd come.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:25 pm

"Where is utena? I didn't know she liked training that much as Bryant did." I kept looking out to the feild but had one leg over the other sitting on the rock. I saw that bryant was sleeping again, as usual, when eating alot of food. I still waited for utena still but was about to stand up to stretch. My movement stoped when I felt something but it was new to me. My body quickly turns to where I felt it but I couldn't understand it. That just told me one thing....something was wrong. Quickly, I ran from the sleeping bryant to the location of where I felt the energy that had to be Utena's.

Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:28 pm

i slept on undisturbed by the monsters becuase i knew that Utena could beat them alone and i know Mel-chan would help.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:37 pm

"Alright creature! Prepare to be defeated by the mighty blade of me! Utena Tenjou!"

I swung at it, but, my efforts proved useless as my sword just cut into its skin, no blood spilling, but, slime. It seemed that its outer skin was a layer infused with coating in it to protect it from harm. A sword would do no good against this giant bug. I looked at my sword and shook it to get some of the slime off it.

"How am I supposed to defeat this thing?"

I blinked as I looked up to it. It roared.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:41 pm

I kept running through the area till I stopped to see the giant bug and Utena that seemed to be fighting it. "Utena!" I see the bug hear my voice and turn to spot me but I quickly reacted while taking out a bow and arrow, took aim and released it. I saw the head of the arrow stabs the bug a little, spotting the slime dripping out and onto the grass as I tried to keep it distracted. I just hope Utena had some idea of how to beat it.

Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:43 pm

i rolled over in my sleep.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:52 pm

I heard the princesses voice behind me, and got in front of her without ever turning my head. I watched as the bow and arrow shot at it, making the slime drip more and getting the arrow head caught in its sticky skin. I cringed, how in the heck was I supposed to beat this thing? Either way, I'd need to and I'd also need to protect the princess.

'None of the physical strikes are working. That might mean I have to use magic... but water won't do anything. Earth won't do anything. What good would air do, even if I could master air? Wait a minute! Fire! Nothing like that is resistant to fire! Darn... if only I could do it. Well, I have to try...'

I tried concentrating and bringing about fire, but all that managed to touch my fingertips was a spark. Nothing again. Knowing that Mel didn't see that, I dashed forward once more, slicing it in numerous places. More of the slime poured out. I jumped back and panted.

"I guess it's your turn."

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content