MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)

Prince Utena Tenjou (4104)

Brandon Maboroshi (3688)

Raijin Uchiha (1803)

Anthy Himemiya (1412)

Feb 30th (1286)

Valerie V. Gauthier (751)

Venus Venenum (564)

Yamato Yamazaki (444)

Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» I Miss The Misery
Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:07 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Utena's Poem
Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:59 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 65 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:30 am

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:59 am

First topic message reminder :

It was about noontime in two kingdoms far far away from one another. One lurked in the premises of darkness, the sun being an alien thing to them. The citizens of that territory hardly got to see the light both physically and metaphorically. Their lives were enshrouded in a foggy mode of constant detestation. The other kingdom was nothing but sunshine. The moon seemed a far off concept to them, although it was the entity that did take over the sky in the times of the night. The sky was a stage for many members of the celestial family. And of course, one of the more important ones were stars. And they, interestingly enough, may play a big part in the fate of two young and unsuspecting lovers of this story as well...

"I don't know Chu chu, maybe I should send her some flowers or something. You know to show her my appreciation."

The small mouse only shook his head in a rapid fashion, holding the small piece of wood he'd found lying there. He poked my arm with it and ran at me. I held him off with a single finger, daydreaming about the young princess I'd gotten to know. A whole other kingdom away, but no matter, our love was like an unbreakable bond. At least I thought she loved me back.

"Chu chu do you think I'm in love?"

He gave me a look of disbelief as if I were to supposed to have known this already. I smiled and discreetly waved my finger in the air. Magically, in her backyard in the green grasses, a red rose would begin to bloom, sprouting from the small ball of magic that touched the grass gently. I sighed, contently.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4104
Dating : Someone Wonderful.
Registration date : 2008-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:51 am

ooc:I like Utena's idea. *smiled*

~*Darkness and light comes in many forms but both are always in all living things. People and others must cherish what they have or else be corupted by the raw energy of these two. Be careful of the side you choose for it will remain with you for the rest of your life. You have been warned*~

~Rose of the noble castle. Power of Dios that sleeps within me. Heed your master and come forth!~ (Anthy Himemiya; rose bride of current dueling champion)
Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1412
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:11 am

OOC: i was thinking along the same lines. but less detail

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : toys r us Gofer/ all sorts of things
Dating : no one
Registration date : 2010-03-20

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:19 am

OOC: Alright then let's do it to it!"

I awoke sensing danger.. There was something coming, and yet then I remembered just moments ago I was ill, wasn't I? I didn't feel that way anymore, I sighed, Bryant must have cured me.

I tried to get up and cringed, my sleeping position and that sickness obviously didn't do me justice. Once I got myself moving, I was able to move without pain, but I knew there'd be no fighting for me anytime soon. I worked my way out of my bed, went to the bathroom and went in search of Mel and Bryant.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:23 am

I was standing in the main throne room looking out at the window to think of what is going on or what was happening. MY eyes closed trying to forget it but I could not. Seeing my father like that, really got me worried about him. Shaking my head, I took a seat by the window still looking out.

~*Darkness and light comes in many forms but both are always in all living things. People and others must cherish what they have or else be corupted by the raw energy of these two. Be careful of the side you choose for it will remain with you for the rest of your life. You have been warned*~

~Rose of the noble castle. Power of Dios that sleeps within me. Heed your master and come forth!~ (Anthy Himemiya; rose bride of current dueling champion)
Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:53 am

i fly in and land soflty. nothing nearby. without the demon in your father the setian's couldn't stay. they went back to their hellish world to die for not completing a mission. i smile and gently begin a shoulder massage on mel-chan. i wished utena would find us but i was afraid to leave mel-chan alone for too long. so i set off a beacon. one only utena could perceive to lead her to us.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:05 am

I had honed in on some external force that was sending its tracking methods directly to my magical system. I felt it and I looked in the direction it was coming from. It wanted me to follow it and I needed to follow it. It must've been Bryant and Mel. But, as I tried to function under the present conditions with my magic and all, I found I just still just a bit too weak to be doing such physical tasks as this journey might have demanded. It was clear I wasn't going to be fighting for a while.

As I journeyed further out of my room and down into the more main parts of the palace, I found the king. I blinked.

"Uh hello your majesty. Sir."

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:23 am

He was given something warm to drink to help his stomach but looked to his wife, saying he's alright before seeing utena. "Ah, Prince utena, what brings you here?" he looked but places the cup down.

Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:41 am

i think quietly wondering what the future holds.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:47 am

"Well, I needed a change of scenery from my room, sir."

I smiled as I approached him. I could sense it, we were going to have one of those long and amazing talks you only get when you sit down and take the time out of the day to have them. An experience I would never forget. I'd hoped.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:09 pm

"I see, just trying to keep on moving huh Prince Tenjou." He had a calm smile on his face, thinking of how he was when he was younger like that. Always wanted to go anywhere he could go, explore many new lands to meet new faces, even trying to collect what he can to take back to remind him of it.

"But, just looking at you, it reminds me of myself when I was your age." he laughed at himself. "Even a king like me has to still remember his memories."

Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:57 am

i think still but back away from mel-chan. i felt that being near her was bad for her and utena so i started walking away.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:41 am

I nodded.

"Well yes."

I smiled and continued to listen to his tales. I could tell, this was going to be some talk.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:42 am

I saw bryant leave me alone for now but it's alright, I didn't mind him doing that but just kept looking out the window thinking.

As for my father, he just chuckled a bit before looking embarrassed like a child again or teen. "I always seem to get into trouble when I was a teenager and yet I still do. Heck, my wife used to be my best friend before I married her. Even from her painful hits when I made her angry by accident. I guess I'm happy she loves me. Maybe I was missing how my daughter felt when she didn't know of love..guess she does now thanks to you." he said.

Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:02 pm

yes thanks to you utena. she is happy. now go keep her that way. i have word with the king that need to be alone... i eyed mel's mother as well letting her know just between me and the king. i appeared nearby but walked in hearing the king.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:32 am

I blinked and looked to the side where Bryant's voice came from.

"Bry, where did you come from?"

I blinked again, a little confused. How much of what was being said had he heard? I remembered then that he said he needed to have a private word with the king alone. I shrugged and worked my way to standing once more before wobbling away enough out of earshot to not be able to hear them. I sighed, I wonder what they could be talking about.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:48 pm

The king looked confused but he just looked to bryant wondering what he wanted to talk of. As for me, I still kept looking out the window but just relaxed.

Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:43 pm

she is the true sacrifice... the dark heart in her body... is the key... i can also be a sacrifice becuase of how powerful i am at my full potential... that i can never become what i am inside an atmosphere... you know this... she knows to... on an instictual level. no pleasantries. no remorse cold facts. i was hiding my emotions becuase they betray me... always. i look to the king. his head hangs and he nods. why tomi... after eerything that happened to your wife... why put it in your daughter. i used his name. i was desperate. ignoring the code of the hero and disrespecting my king.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:26 pm

I found a rock on the floor and began to lightly kick it around.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:35 pm

The king said nothing but he just sighed. "Listen to me, I'm not proud of what I have done to my oldest child bryant but it had to be done. She has alot to live for and I couldn't do that to Melli. They requested this to be given to melli but...*fists hand up* they changed their minds and choose Mel. My daughter is powerful and she dosen't know it yet." he said quietly feeling more ashamed.

I was humming lightly while eyes were closed, a smile showing on my face while I sat in the window in the main throne room.

Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:19 pm

she does know... it was our secret... my hand was fisted and now relaxed. yet... they will be back. i look to the king and he saw my worry. they will use me next time... claim her... and ressurect Set. i sigh looking down thinking of mel and utena. unless i leave... but that would hurt her.

OOC: actually they are planning on using utena thanks to the wedding. i don't know that tho

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:27 pm

I still kicked the rock, wondering what Mel was up to and what Bryant and the king were talking about.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:33 pm

"If you leave that will hurt them both, bryant. If you leave, that would break Mel's heart and maybe signal this thing ot wake up in her. Do you really think I'm happy with my choice? I feel..ashamed." The king looked away but gets up to look at the window thinking of me when I was born as a baby. "Mel and Melli are my daughters and I want them happy and safe. I know what I do in the past was wrong but it just happened by accident. All these memories of my girls, even the evil seed implanted in my eldest child..she didn't know of that." he sighed.

I kept looking out before gently getting up, heading to the back yard to get some fresh air. Everything seemed calm and quiet now, which was good for me, But I felt worried about the new things that could happen later on in the future. To the light kingdom, the dark kingdom, utena, bryant, or everything to be honest. Just closing my eyes, I only could hope for the best.

Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:19 am

but without me she can put her full attention into her husband and not worry about hurting me... even if she forgot me... Utena would make her happier than i eer could. all i can do... is be a friendly person to her children as i was to her for her mother... i still feel my bonds with your family king... we been friends since you ripped me out of my crib for pulling mel's tail. but... i aged so much faster than her... i though deeply about how close his family was to me and why it was so important that i stay.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:30 am

"Much is important, a little this and that; Help me hear, give me the ear of a bat."

I knew I couldn't cast spells at the moment, but I did concentrate some of my energy into this magical little gemstone I had clenched in my hand. It would serve as a sort of "magical enchanter" for me while I couldn't cast magic directly. It was sort of in the place of a wand, if you will.

And with that I was able to listen in closer, even from distance, about what Bryant was speaking about with the king.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:36 am

"You may age more than her but you don't know what she might do if you leave. Mel might break down into a sad mess, lose herself from sadness. I can't have my baby being like that. I dont' know how to tell her she's also got demon and succubus blood in her viens right now." the king looks to bryant but then to the window. I was still outside happy but smiling feeling the wind against my face and hair.

Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content