MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 34 I_vote_lcapA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 34 I_voting_barA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 34 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 34 I_vote_lcapA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 34 I_voting_barA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 34 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 34 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 34 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 34 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

3 posters

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 34 Empty A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:59 am

First topic message reminder :

It was about noontime in two kingdoms far far away from one another. One lurked in the premises of darkness, the sun being an alien thing to them. The citizens of that territory hardly got to see the light both physically and metaphorically. Their lives were enshrouded in a foggy mode of constant detestation. The other kingdom was nothing but sunshine. The moon seemed a far off concept to them, although it was the entity that did take over the sky in the times of the night. The sky was a stage for many members of the celestial family. And of course, one of the more important ones were stars. And they, interestingly enough, may play a big part in the fate of two young and unsuspecting lovers of this story as well...

"I don't know Chu chu, maybe I should send her some flowers or something. You know to show her my appreciation."

The small mouse only shook his head in a rapid fashion, holding the small piece of wood he'd found lying there. He poked my arm with it and ran at me. I held him off with a single finger, daydreaming about the young princess I'd gotten to know. A whole other kingdom away, but no matter, our love was like an unbreakable bond. At least I thought she loved me back.

"Chu chu do you think I'm in love?"

He gave me a look of disbelief as if I were to supposed to have known this already. I smiled and discreetly waved my finger in the air. Magically, in her backyard in the green grasses, a red rose would begin to bloom, sprouting from the small ball of magic that touched the grass gently. I sighed, contently.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 34 Empty Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:48 pm

"Goodnight, your majesty."

I lingered there a few moments more, and smiled at the one star that twinkled before going up and heading up to bed myself.

OOC: I guess he can come back in, I don't have any more ideas to continue this scene or the next with.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 34 Empty Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:15 pm

ooc:i'm running out of ideas on this one. *scratching my head pouting*

bic:The queen smiled to bow her head before heading down to her bedroom chambers where her king was resting for the night.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:35 pm

i an tossed down from the sky by a fairy and with a cushioned crash i hit the ground bleeding and wounded. the fairy magic kept me from dying and my body was slowly repairing itself.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:31 pm

I blinked.

"Bryant?"

I looked at his body as I'd heard the crash and came to see what it was. He seemed to be injured. Oh no this wasn't good.

OOC: I'm almost done creating the 5 souls of victory topic ( well the details anyway) , so we need to wrap up our topics pretty soon okay? ^^ Just a first warning.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:42 pm

ooc:I thought you were going to end this now? *confused*

bic:My family was sleeping in their rooms but I was hugging a bear while smiling in my dreams, my face hiding in the pillow a bit.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:42 pm

OOC: okay...

BIC: i wake up and groan before punchin the ground. damnit... i can't do it alone... i need more people...
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:02 am

"I'll help any way I can."

I spoke to him, although I wasn't in the right state to be fighting.

OOC: Sorry Bryant, it needs to be done eventually.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:04 pm

ooc:yeah, didn't you want to rp in Nikki's new rp she's been keeping locked up till the other ones are done? I'm really excited I can't hold my happiness back! XD

bic:I still was sleeping but my face looked calm and quiet now.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:15 am

OOC: i haven't even read it yet. and i know its gonna end... when it does. i want to make a new character.

BIC: nah... you can't fight like you are and i can't fight it either... so... im stumped... im just gonna give up and wait until you and mel can fight with me... then we'll cream it.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:23 am

"Dios..."

I muttered.

"He usually helps me out in times of trouble. Why not now?"

I smiled and tried again. I wanted to help, I truly did.

OOC: Yes, but don't spoil it and the fun of the topic is going down all the twists and turns and discovering ideas for yourself. I have plenty thrown in there.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:02 am

ooc:*waiting quietly* I got nothing to say cuz I'm sleeping.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:16 am

OOC: i will... i do not know..
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:59 pm

OOC: Do you want me to close this tooic and be done with it?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:37 pm

ooc:Just end it cuz I think we are out of ideas
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:21 am

OOC: Okay so from here on out, this topic is now officially closed and now more posting will be conducted in it. It was a good run while it was still active, but I'm going to create a new folder to place all the newer closed topics in. This will be going in it as well, perhaps it's first addition. Anyway, amazing job guys really, and if this were a show I think the audience would love. I'm going to lock it now. So long Heart's Riddle.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34