MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose I_vote_lcapRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose I_voting_barRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose I_vote_lcapRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose I_voting_barRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

2 posters

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose Empty Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 22, 2012 12:40 am

Catch up: Okay so basically, all that's happened is that Utena and Anthy have had a kid named Hana Tenjou, they're also married and about the age of 30 something. Hana is a mix of both of her parents. Her eyes are a turquoise color. Her hair is an off shade of pink with small marks of purple at the ends of it, like highlights. She looks to be thin and tan. She dresses and acts more like Utena, a tomboy, but still has her girlish moments. She's got a real talent for dancing. She's met this other girl whom attends her school name Kaori Shinohara, and as they've found out just now, she happens to be Wakaba's daughter. They've also met a mysterious young girl whom seems rather introverted, shy and defenseless named Aiko, tending to the roses with the most haunting violet eyes. They've encountered a third year whom seems to know Aiko somehow and has clashed personalities, momentarily, with Hana. Hana's also obtained a ring on her way to school, and on her way back after winning a dance battle, she's met a man named Touga. And now she, Kaori, her mother and Hana's parents are sitting down to dinner to discuss things. And then the night ended after a lot of fun....

It was now a new day, the next day at school. Hana made it on time and she was doing well throughout her day classes, she reached lunchtime and ate peacefully with Kaori at a table that only the two of them sat at. During the rest of her classes, she performed well and then school was let out. Hana began to busily pack up her books and try to shove them in her bag as quick as possible. It wasn't quite clear where she was going at the moment, but all she knew was that she needed to hurry up. Perhaps there was another dance battle she could attend? Or maybe that girl was still around somewhere? Anyway, Kaori was sitting at the desk next to her, packing her things like a normal student, whilst Hana continued to rush, dropping some papers and books all over the place.

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose Empty Re: Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue May 22, 2012 12:44 am

Kaori blinks watching her friend Hana rush trying to stuff the papers into her bag. She couldn't blame her though since she was trying to find this other girl that we met the other day. Guess you can say she was worried something might happen to her. she waited with Hana till she was ready to go as other students were leaving the classroom to head to their next class.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose Empty Re: Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 22, 2012 12:46 am

"Hey now that classes are over for today, why don't we go check out that greenhouse again?"

Hana smiled and finished packing up her things, turning to Kaori to ask her this calmly. Such a quick change in demeanor. She realized she needed to be more relaxed about things if she was going to get anywhere. And that's exactly what she was doing. She giggled and began to sheepishly rub the back of her head, expecting her friend's answer soon.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue May 22, 2012 12:50 am

"Yeah, Sure. I'm up to going to the greenhouse again though, I think you are waymore hyper then I am when I have my moments. But hey, they are really funny and cute to me." karoi giggled to see her friend hana like this but at least she always had a smile on her face. From being young to being friends here at the school. Turning around, Karoi heads to the door and opens it before turning her head back to Hana.

"Well, Off to the Greenhouse!" With a cheer of happiness, Karoi grabs hana's arms and pulls her out of the classroom happy, heading to the greenhouse.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 22, 2012 12:53 am

OOC: I'm gonna use first person for Hana too, it's just easier for me.

I blinked and was basically grabbed from where I was standing before the door. When it opened, Kaori rushed forward and my eyes grew wide. She had so much energy, and I underestimated her strength and speed by a lot. Mannnnn was she fast! And strong too. I was stumbling along the way, trying to just keep up without completely falling on my face. We were off to the greenhouse again. I needed to check on that girl.

"Hey hey easy there! You're trying to lead me to the greenhouse but you don't have to be so rough about it. Whoa!"

I said as we went around another bend of the hall again. I thought I was going to end up sick or severely hurt. o.o
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue May 22, 2012 12:58 am

ooc:Okay then. :3

bic:Karoi blinks but looked behind while walking but she did slow down her speed looking a bit embarrised. "Sorry about that Hana. Didn't I tell you I get my energy from my mother? Why do you think she was like that with your mom when they were younger?" she smiled from the question before walking on the green lush grass as her eyes spots the greenhouse.

"Yay, we found it! But, what if that girl isn't there? Or is she?" she scratched her hair a bit but was trying to think just a bit.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 22, 2012 1:02 am

I smiled and chuckled softly, finally coming to a stop. Listening to what she was saying, I nodded.

"Yeah that's true. You do get your energy from her. But you mean my dad. Utena and Wakaba were friends not Anthy and Wakaba."

It felt weird calling my parents by their actual names for once, but I just shook it off and looked ahead. There it was! The greenhouse! We'd found it. I blinked and started to walk closer to it.

"Well we'll just have to find out now won't we?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue May 22, 2012 1:07 am

Karoi had a confused look on her face for a few seconds but blushed giggling a bit. Hana was right about that part since she used to hear stories of her mother and Utena's adventures when they attended the school here. She looked to the greenhouse and then to Hana with a smile and nod.

"Then lets see if the theory is right." She also follows hana to the door of the greenhouse, waiting as hana was slowly opening the door to look inside...
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 22, 2012 1:14 am

I opened the door slowly. It swung on its hinges, on squeaking a little bit. It seemed to be hotter in this environment than anywhere else on campus. I looked at the flowers, they still seemed just as healthy and vibrant as the last time I'd been here. I began to smell one and then out of the corner of my eyes stood Aiko with a watering can in her two hands. She smiled softly, and I stood up meeting her eyes with mine. Many say there was a gleam of haunting and longing in them; I say there was nothing but love and beauty. She softly and shyly spoke...

"Hello again. You were here last time. Your names are Miss Tenjou and Miss Shinohara right? Or.. .shall I call you Miss Hana and Miss Kaori?"

I blinked and smiled, I was glad she remembered me.

"At this rate, I'm just glad you remembered me. You can just call me Hana and I'm sure Kaori wouldn't mind just Kaori. This place... do you do all this work?"

She nodded again, blushing and looking away from my gaze. I took it as a yes. My eyes widened and I looked around, seeing all the colors pleasantly mix together.

"Some amazing job. I gotta say. Anyway I was wondering why it is you take care of all these flowers. This just a hobby of yours or..?"

She nodded again. Not very social was she? I just hope that guy didn't come back.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue May 22, 2012 1:17 am

Karoi didn't mind at all being called just her first name since being call miss was being used to hearing her mother called that. She looked at Aiko as she did look a bit shy as well. "No, not at all. I don't mind being called just my first name. *smiled*" she smiled more happy before seeing Aiko's shy expression on her face. Hana was right; she's not very social with others.
could it have been cuz of the other guy they saw back then?
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 22, 2012 1:23 am

"I know it seems like a big task, but I can handle it on my own, I'm sure of it. I do it everyday. It brings me great joy to see these flowers in bloom and so healthy and colorful. It really does brighten your days and the aroma from them is just wonderful."

She took a pause before walking over to a white rose and smelling it, cupping it gently in one hand. I blushed as she walked over to it, watching her move. She had such grace and poise to her, such elegance, anyone would be awe-struck. She then slowly and gently let go of the white rose to look back at me.

"And after all, these flowers need someone to care for them. They aren't very well going to grow on their own. It just saddens me to see life wasted away the way these plants were before. Flowers are fragile, they must be taken care of. Do not you agree, Miss Hana?"

I rubbed the back of my head and suddenly, snapping from the temporary trance I was in, I reacted.

"Huh? Oh yeah! Flowers should be taken care of. They are very special and beautiful things, I agree."

I laughed shyly and didn't really know what to say. Although the implication she was trying to give me with the last line she said; Flowers are fragile, they need to be taken care of. Do not you agree, Miss Hana? Was she trying to imply that she's just like these flowers and that she wishes for me to care for her? ... But why?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue May 22, 2012 1:30 am

Karoi said nothing listening to what Aiko said about the flowers that made her think of what her mom told her. From years ago, she told her that Anthy cared for the flowers too just like Aiko is doing right now. It's like the flowers were her children and she's the mom to take good care of them. That did make her happy with a smile but worried as to how a sweet nice girl like Aiko get caught with a guy like him?

She shook her head from that before looking at both Hana and Aiko talking to each other."You know? This is like something I was told years ago but I won't say much of that right now."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 22, 2012 1:41 am

"Well why not Kaori, maybe you could share with us what you've heard. Who knows it may be true right?"

Aiko seemed to nod in agreement, but the gazes in her eyes changed again; Worry this time. Could she be worried that Kaori might know the truth, even if she was just "telling a story"? That made me a little curious. Her eyes, from a distance seemed expressionless, you'd think she was just a hollow shell without much life. But if you were standing as close to her as I was and you really studied the looks in her eyes, the gleams changed quite often, proving she was still human and not such a robot. I looked to the flowers and then back at her again. Could she be hiding something?

"I think you both should leave before my m-... Saito-sama finds you here. I wouldn't want you getting hurt. It displeases me."

I looked around. Could he be approaching?

"I will stay here as long as I can. I don't want you to be alone with that guy. I know this seems crazy to say, but there's just something about that guy... I don't trust him, is all. And well I wanna make sure that the worst thing possible isn't happening here."

I smiled again. There was just something about Aiko that made me want to protect her. She seemed so helpless and innocent. I mean what could she have done wrong that would make Saito...want to hit her? At least now I knew the guy's name. I blinked, I didn't get it. Maybe he was just a jerk, but then again I'm jumping to conclusions. I sighed.

"He's really a nice guy if you get to know him. His matters with me are of my and his concern. But I do thank you for your worry. I shall always remember that you shared with me concern for my well being."

She was going to go back to watering the flowers, before gently, I stopped her arm from doing so. She caught my gaze and I looked into hers, curiously. She was acting odd now.

"Hey now, I'm here for a rea-"

I was cut off by the presence of a new person entering the greenhouse. It was that same third year from before, from last time. He didn't seem to be happy as he began his slow walk over to where he saw Aiko and I by the plants. From his perspective, all it looked like was me touching her, and her letting me touch her. He completely ignored Kaori on the way in, as she was the only one in his eyes that wasn't doing anything wrong. He glared at me and slowly I stood up, letting go of Aiko's arm, trying to look tough. Truthfully, he scared the wits out of me. And there we stood for about 5 minutes without any words. The tension in the atmosphere had risen, and things were going to happen...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue May 22, 2012 9:04 am

"Well, it's an old story that my mom told me about. I know that it sounds silly or so but she said or told me this. A while back my mom told me that Utena's mother anthy used to do the same thing you do when they were in school. She was always mysterious, quiet, to herself, but didn't have many frirends. I thought Utena was really nice to give a helping hand for Anthy and well, it did make this guy angry with Anthy since he didn't wnat anyone to talk to her. I don't know why or the same thing for Utena but maybe she was really speical. And you mgiht be going through the same thing Aiko." Karoi just looked to her quietly while looking with a gentle smile and look on her face. She kept listening to Aiko and Hana talk to each other till she sees Aiko's personality and voice change a bit.

Before she or even hana could ask, she sees the same boy from before come in and head over to Aiko. Hana was right, he sure was a tall one and scary too.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 22, 2012 3:55 pm

'That's interesting...'

I thought. It seemed to be exactly the same situation as when our parents were younger. But right now I didn't have the time to focus on that stuff. I had to focus on the problem standing right in front of me.

"What do you think you're doing here again? I thought I told you 9'ers to scram and never come back to this place?"

"You can't tell me what to do. If I want to be here I will. Besides that Aiko and I are friends. So if I want to hang around with my friends, I will. Got that?"

"And you think you have the right to boss me around now? Check yourself little one. I'm a third year, an upperclassmen to you, first year. Now get out of my face before I lose my temper. ...Scram, Aiko and I have business to attend to that doesn't include you."

"Fine..."

I turned my back to leave, giving Aiko a glance that says, 'I'll be back' so she knew it wasn't the end of everything. I started to walk out the door, saying in a somewhat serious voice..

"Come on. Let's get going, Kaori."

We walked out of the door and closed it. Suddenly, I spotted an open patch to see through the glass windows of the greenhouse, where the plants parted. He smirked happily, having successfully chased me and my friend away again. I spied on them, watching them carefully, out of one of my eyes. He moved in closer to her, and started kissing her neck. Her eyes seemed empty as she blushed and dropped the watering can, letting him do what he pleased. Her arms dangled on her sides. Suddenly, he looked to her curiously, wondering why she wasn't "enjoying it" like all the other times he probably did that. He separated himself from her and spit on the ground in front of her, closing his eyes and sighing. He shook his head, and then opened his eyes suddenly, and I swore I could see the hottest of the flames of fury burning in the gleams of his eyes. And then I witnessed it. He took his hand and moved it back, slapping it forward quite harshly on her face. And then something, a wave of anger snapped within me. I could not believe he hit her. Before I could see anymore, I stormed off, then catching sight of a group of boys and a small girl, one I knew. I blinked. Would the drama ever end today?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue May 22, 2012 4:02 pm

Karoi said nothing to hear them talk but gently left with hana outside. She was about to ask if she's alright till seeing hana now mad. That said something happened.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 22, 2012 4:18 pm

"Hahahahahah, you can't be serious girly. Why him of everyone? Why don't you go for someone your own age? I mean, you're a second year, I'm a second year. We're perfect for each other and that guy's a whack job. He's a real creep. You'd be better off with me baby."

"No please... don't."

"And so I dance with you in my dreams, sweet Saito. You're the only one for me. You're smart and talented. So intelligent. So much of a man. You're the king of my heart, though you may not be considered royal by many. I look past your faults and see the kind man I know you are. I look into those beautiful eyes and I just... melt. I can't help but feel my heart skip a beat whenever you smile. And though you may only be a member of the Student Council, in my eyes you could be President. You're.. my greatest lo-."

The girl was on the ground, trying to inch away from the three boys causing her trouble. She was crying, not wanting to be with the one proclaiming his lust. The other was reading her love note written out loud and the other one was laughing while recording this. Suddenly, the one reading stopped reading and there was silence. The one video recording this, stopped video recording and his camera was crushed. And the creepy one turned around confused to see what had happened to his team. The girl looked up curiously and half-smiled to see it was me who was defending her.

"Just what the hell do you think you're doing boys? If you really loved her, you'd help her get with this guy whomever he is, not stand around claiming how you want to get into her pants. And you two, what do you think you're doing, filming and reading this thing, mocking it? It was written from her heart, something she truly feels, and it's strong. Stronger than any emotion you'll ever feel. You need to stop standing around gawking at something that you'll never understand in your lives. Think with your brain or your heart, not that sad thing you call a phallus!"

I'd punched the two, smashed the camera and given the note back to the girl, helping her up from the ground. I glared at the creepy guy who was claiming he "wanted to be with her" and that "she should be with him". He caught my gaze and then spit on the ground.

"Come on guys. Let's go. It's obvious this bitch doesn't want us around. What does she know about real men anyways? Dyke..."

He mumbled as he and his goons walked away. I helped her up and then brushed off her uniform to make it look new, then I wiped her tears clean off her face. She seemed to be ever thankful for me arriving just in the knick of time, just in time to save her. She smiled.

"Thank you so much Hana, I really appreciate it. I don't know what I would have done without you here."

"Don't sweat it, Kasumi. I'm just glad I caught them before they could do anything to you. Trust me the guys at this school, as I'm learning, are creeps, so you just need to be more careful. That's all."

"Okay, I will. Thank you.. I just hate to put you through all this..."

"Relax, it's no trouble. Anything for a friend."

I smiled and she smiled too, nodding, before parting her own way. She needed to be somewhere and so I gladly let her go, waving to her as she left. I did happen to look at the note when I handed it back to her. She mentioned a junior, a third year guy she was interested in, it sounded like she was in love. But, wait, a minute, third year who was a creep, according to this guy... could that have been Saito? I'm thinking it was. So that was 2 of my friend he'd hurt, where else would the leader of this group of goons get the love note? Certainly not from Kasumi... my fists balled. I'd do something about this...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue May 22, 2012 4:25 pm

Karoi said nothing watching all this but then thinks. Was it like this when her mom and hana's parents were in school? Her eyes just looked at Hana helping the girl and sees her go. Now, Karoi felt bad for her from being embarrised from the jerks that read out her love letter. "Hana? What are you going to do? This might turn ugly if this keeps up." she was now worried.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 22, 2012 4:29 pm

"I'm going to do something. I don't know what, but I'm going to do something. I wanna see how much longer this keeps up."

I let go of my balled fists, and began on my way home.

"You coming? I think we should call it a day. I think we should hang out, take my mind off this stuff. If you want, I could teach you some of my dance moves."

I began to walk towards my house, hoping that Kaori would come along.

OOC: After your post another time skip?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue May 22, 2012 4:38 pm

"well, I'm sure it won't keep up too long from this but I don't know. I'm just saying." Karoi said nothing walking with hana as they go home for the day but she was thinking to herself.

"Sure but I might not be that good as you. You dance way better than I do." she said happy walking with her.

ooc:Yeah, ready for timeskip. :3
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 22, 2012 5:00 pm

It had turned to a new day. I'd taught Kaori some of my moves, walked her home, came back and had dinner, then got ready for bed. Apart from after school it'd been a productive night. And I'd slept off my anger that I was feeling yesterday. Today was a new day, and yet again, early in the morning this time, I'd spotted the same 3 creeps picking on my friend. I confronted them and they went away, not wanting to deal with my ferocity. She thanked me once more, and I found out they were making fun of another love note they managed to get their hands on.

"That's it. I'm going to challenge him. There's no way he is going to get away with hitting my friend like that... and tormenting Kasumi. She loves him... what right does he have to show love notes to the public where anyone could make fun of them?"

I marched right up to where I knew he'd be. In the kendo room. He was the captain after all. Captain Saito. Now this guy was starting to sound familiar. My eyes found his as I pointed one of the wooden kendo swords at him directly. I talked in a firm matter. It was only him and I in the room.

"You, I challenge you to a fight after school. You and me. You'll pay for hurting my friends pal!"

"Oh you again. Look, I don't have time for this little one, nor do I care much. And besides, I have no clue what it is you're talking about."

"The love letter? You're telling me you didn't throw it away so just anyone could find it and get their grubby little hands on it?"

"I don't know, I get a lot of love letters. When you're as popular as me, you kind of get used to it. The ones I deem worthy of keeping that are up to my standards, I keep in a place where no one can find them. The ones that are garbage, I toss. I throw away a lot of them, it's not my fault. Anyone could have found them."

"That's the issue! You don't just throw away letters where anyone of the public can find them? Your love letter you didn't want was found by a clique of 3 creepy boys all tormenting my friend. My friend who took the time to write out her feelings for you. My friend who had the courage to send it to you. My friend who's heart got broken and who was tormented for ever sending the note to you in the first place... because you, the jerk, threw it out! So that's it, you're not hurting my friend anymore! We'll have a match."

He noticed the ring on my finger gleam in the sunlight coming in through the window. He smirked and laughed to himself, I hardly understood what could be so amusing right now. He looked at me and nodded.

"Okay fine. If it's a match you want, then it's a match you'll get. Meet me in the dueling arena forest after school. You know where that place is right? Meet me there and we will fight. But, I'm warning you now, this won't be pretty."

He cackled and I nodded and left. So after school today... I would fight him and finally settle things. Time to get down to business. Now it was lunch break, and I would spend it with Kaori, smiling, playing it off as I had a good day so far. She hadn't been with me in the morning like she normally was, and for once, I was thankful for that.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue May 22, 2012 5:08 pm

Karoi was still talking to Hana while laughing and trying to keep a smile on her face and the same for hertoo. She didn't know about hana challenging him or so. She just kept eating a bit of her food on the plate while looking to hana. "I still don't know how to thank you for doing this of teaching me some dancing. I thought I would mess up or at least do something. Guess that's just me." she giggled just a bit happy.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 22, 2012 5:18 pm

"Huh? Oh yeah, you're welcome. You caught on pretty quickly. All you have to do is keep practicing and the fluidity with it should come in no time. Once you got that, you'll seem like a natural."

I continued to eat my food as well, my mind was just somewhere else today. Perhaps I was too focused on my match later today. I was both fearlessly ready, anxious for it to begin, excited maybe. My whole body seemed to be internally quivering, waiting for its commencement. But part of me was still nervous, and afraid. My dad did warn me not to get involved with these types of people and with this type of thing; But I was no idiot. I wasn't going to let him hurt my friends any longer and not do anything about it. And what's more, he knows how easily he could beat me and yet he still agreed, why was that that he changed his mind so suddenly? I found that very strange. Nonetheless, I continued to eat my food calmly, as if nothing had happened.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue May 22, 2012 5:21 pm

"Thanks hana, I just hope I will do really well with this. Maybe with all this pratice after school, I'll show you I can do my best. Maybe Aiko can see it too!" she smiled happy more and more from this but then looked at hana as she was eating calm with no worry in the world. That confused Karoi a bit. She knew hana was worried from yesterday but could it be something else was on her mind now. As she looked to hana, her eyes now grew in a little worry.

"Hey, Hana? What are you thinking about? Something wrong?"
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 22, 2012 5:29 pm

"Oh it's nothing."

I looked up from my food and flashed her a calm smile. I wanted her not to worry and it seemed I was making her worry. So I searched my memory back to yesterday when I was teaching her the steps and continued, remembering what it was she did wrong.

"I'm just thinking about yesterday when I taught you those dance moves. You picked up on it, but you lack fluidity in your movement. Also, you didn't do this move right. I know you're a beginner, you'll get it with time."

I smiled and moved my arms as if I had no bones, in a wave from one to the other, and it seemed fluid and connected. I dropped my arms back to the table and continued to eat.

"You see, it's a simple movement. You'll get there."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next