MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 2 I_voting_barRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 2 I_voting_barRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

2 posters

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 2 Empty Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 22, 2012 12:40 am

First topic message reminder :

Catch up: Okay so basically, all that's happened is that Utena and Anthy have had a kid named Hana Tenjou, they're also married and about the age of 30 something. Hana is a mix of both of her parents. Her eyes are a turquoise color. Her hair is an off shade of pink with small marks of purple at the ends of it, like highlights. She looks to be thin and tan. She dresses and acts more like Utena, a tomboy, but still has her girlish moments. She's got a real talent for dancing. She's met this other girl whom attends her school name Kaori Shinohara, and as they've found out just now, she happens to be Wakaba's daughter. They've also met a mysterious young girl whom seems rather introverted, shy and defenseless named Aiko, tending to the roses with the most haunting violet eyes. They've encountered a third year whom seems to know Aiko somehow and has clashed personalities, momentarily, with Hana. Hana's also obtained a ring on her way to school, and on her way back after winning a dance battle, she's met a man named Touga. And now she, Kaori, her mother and Hana's parents are sitting down to dinner to discuss things. And then the night ended after a lot of fun....

It was now a new day, the next day at school. Hana made it on time and she was doing well throughout her day classes, she reached lunchtime and ate peacefully with Kaori at a table that only the two of them sat at. During the rest of her classes, she performed well and then school was let out. Hana began to busily pack up her books and try to shove them in her bag as quick as possible. It wasn't quite clear where she was going at the moment, but all she knew was that she needed to hurry up. Perhaps there was another dance battle she could attend? Or maybe that girl was still around somewhere? Anyway, Kaori was sitting at the desk next to her, packing her things like a normal student, whilst Hana continued to rush, dropping some papers and books all over the place.

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 2 Empty Re: Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue May 22, 2012 5:33 pm

"Are you sure? I just want to be sure that you are okay. I mean, we are friends after all." she looked at her gently but just sighed, thinking a little to wonder if she was really alright. "Thanks for telling me that, Hana but no worry, I'll be sure to pratice and pratice till I'm good!!" she cheered out loud in spirit but gently hugs hana as a thank you and lets go to finish eating her bowl of fresh fruit.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 2 Empty Re: Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 22, 2012 5:38 pm

"Well you're welcome. Next lesson we have, I'll teach you how to tango."

I winked. Soon it would be time for my match with Saito. We'd finally settle this.

OOC: Time skip again? Sorry there are so many. I need to move the plot along. Might you wanna take one of the roles from me? Aiko or Saito?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue May 22, 2012 5:41 pm

Kario just giggled from her thinking of being taught Tango. "Yeah, I'll be up for it. I can't wait till we learn that too." She smiled happy whlie looking to hana but then goes to finish eating up her food but still didn't know of what she was planning on doing.

ooc: That's okay. I don't mind the timeskipping and I dont' mind being Aiko if that's okay. *smiled*
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 22, 2012 5:53 pm

OOC: It's fine, try her I guess.

"Alright, I'll be looking forward to it."

I smiled.

Time skip: It was now after school and I'd showed up to the arena to fight Saito. I had a wooden kendo sword in my hands and I was ready to go. Eventually making it up all the stairs that seemed to come from nowhere, I made it to an open arena with a floating castle. I looked up, whoa, what was this place?

Suddenly I heard a pompous laugh. And there stood Saito smirking.

"Welcome. I see you've noticed the floating castle. Think of that like a mirage. Well, shall we get down to business?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue May 22, 2012 5:57 pm

ooc:unless you want me to do saito for you? I don't mind if you want to rp aiko

bic:Aiko was there looking down but she said nothing just looking quiet and ahead at the two of them. Somehow, she felt so....nervous but didn't show it and not in front of Saito to just get hit again from him too.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 22, 2012 6:00 pm

OOC: Whatever you want.

"Aiko prepare the duel."

That meant she had to gather the roses for each competitor and place them in the pockets of both the victor and the challenger. I blinked, noticing it was Aiko, the same one who was tending to the roses in the greenhouse. My eyes widened. Just what was going on here?

"It's you.... hey, just what is going on here?"

"Thank you. Why don't you explain it to her, Aiko?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue May 22, 2012 6:09 pm

Aiko just bends down quietly picking up a flower for Saito and one for Hana before going over to Saito and puts his rose into the breast pocket then turns to walk over to Hana before putting in her rose in the breast pocket. "It's simple, Miss hana. you have accepted a duel that means you and Saito will fight but has to cut off the roses. Who ever has their rose cut off will lose the duel." she didn't look to hana's eyes but just at the rose.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed May 23, 2012 2:03 am

"So you're telling me if I cut his rose he loses?"

"Hmmm yes, that would be correct, assuming you can even touch my rose. You probably stand no chance against me. It's a pity really that it had to end like this. You know if you wish you could just forfeit and let me slash that rose from your breast right now. This unnecessary bout doesn't need to occur. It could all be over."

"Right! Like I'd give into you."

I glared at him and then Aiko looked at me in the eyes. Her eyes were some of the most beautifully haunting things I've ever seen in my life, much less in this world. I stared into them and she softly curved her lips into a smile. I thought that meant good luck, but just as I was about to smile back, the lines of Saito's face began to become more present and his face scrunched up in anger. He walked over to Aiko, not that far from him, as she was midway between him and I, and took the sheath of his sword and backslapped her with it. Aiko immediately fell to the ground, holding her cheek and I rushed over to her, as if impulse and cuddled her in my arms, making sure she was okay. She didn't seem to be crying, but she did seem to be in real, deep pain. I looked at her with eyes of concern and then got up, looking ahead with eyes of fury.

"And all I have to do is beat you right? I have to cut that rose and all this will be over. All this torture, all this power crazy psychopathic facade you put on all the time? Over."

He smirked.

"I don't know, kid. Let's find that out, shall we?"

The bells rang off in the distance as a small breeze passed by the arena. He immediately dashed forward with his sword and began to cut downward straight towards my head with immense force. I blocked it with the wooden sword I had, struggling to keep it away from me. His face widened in madness and he laughed maniacally. He really did have a temper problem didn't he?

"You know for a girl, you're not too bad at this. Usually, I'd expect someone of your caliber to be weaker than me!"

"Yeah? Well think again!"

He kept swinging his sword at me recklessly, and yet he still seemed to have perfect control over its maneuvers. But all of my momentum had come to an abrupt end the minute he sliced open my wooden sword, rendering it useless and in halves. He smirked and laughed, taking his sword back to himself for a minute, licking the blade of it, which I found sickening. My eyes went wide as I gazed upon the sliced sword in my hands. The bottom end of it, severed from the top, then I looked to him.

"Hey wait! No one said we could use real swords! That has to be against the rules!"

"Foolish child! What rules do you speak of? In this arena, there are no rules. The one who loses the duel, loses. I don't care if it's their rose they lose, their sword they lose or their life they lose, a duel is a duel and this, my dear, you are going to lose!"

He swung again with immense force and missed me as I rolled out of the way to dodge. I began my run to the other side of the arena, he was chasing after me. My eyes widened with fear. That sword seemed to be regal, could it be that it was a special type of sword? Come to think of it, I did seem him in the greenhouse trying to get something out of her chest, I assumed it was a phone from her bra, but... no this.. this had to be it. A sword that comes from a human's heart?! Incredible!

He rushed at me again and tried his hardest to swipe me with his sword. I kept dodging the best I could, protecting my rose however I sought possible. He smirked and retracted it again.

"Interesting gesture. Putting your own life before throwing your rose's petals to the loss of this duel? Most vexing. You, my dear, are a brave child. You know that? You're a real warrior. But as far as I'm concerned, this duel is overrrr! That rose is mine!"

I cringed, I couldn't move. What was I to do? I realized I still had one half of the sword left in my hands. My eyes focused on his movements with determination and readiness. I closed them for a moment and time seemed to slow down. When I reopened them, I'd decided it was now or never, I'd need to strike. Soon, I found myself rushing into battle with him, my sword at my side and ready to try and strike at his rose. We both ran by each other and made a slice in the attempts to end this duel. After a moment, we both ended up on opposite sides of one another, back to back, panting and facing another direction. My arms were still outstretched with the half of the wooden sword and his were at his sides. The bells rung signifying the end of the duel. A calm wind blew by and in its breeze appeared green colored petals. I'd turned and revealed my white rose still in tact. He fell to his knees, the sword materializing in his hands, away from him, disappearing, and he seemed confused as to why he lost.

"But... how... why? This... this isn't possible... I... lost?"

Saito was nearly traumatized by what I did. I smiled and dropped the other half of the wooden sword, wiping my forehead. Gee, I was glad that was over. Maybe that'd teach him a lesson. I was just glad to have won and to have been able to defend my friends. I started on my way out of the arena, tired from battling so hard. That experience though, was unlike anything I'd ever seen or done. So nerve wracking and yet so thrilling. Maybe there would be more like it, but I wouldn't count on it.

As I started on my way home, it seemed it'd turned to night, it was evening and already the streetlights were on. I carried my bag over my shoulder and began walking, sighing and then speaking aloud to myself. After all, I did need some form of console.

"Whew, what a day. I just hope he's learned his lesson. Eh, he got what was coming to him I guess. Oh well, time to go home and have something to eat, I'm starved."

My stomach growled and before I could even walk two more steps, out of the darkness appeared a girl, Aiko? I blinked, what was she doing out here this time of night? Did she follow me? I stood with confusion, facing her, the streetlights on each of us, sort of like a spotlight. My eyes met hers and I awaited to her what was on her mind...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed May 23, 2012 7:54 am

Aiko thought so much has happened today that she was a bit suprised that saito lost today and to Hana of all people. Her cheek didn't hurt that much but it still stings as she looked quiet but at hana's face as she looked back. Her eyes just kept looking at Hana's own till she gently smiled a little bit. "Can we walk together back? Oh, and thank you." her voice was quiet but looked to Hana's face still.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed May 23, 2012 11:46 am

"It's you."

I blinked and then listened to what she had to say. What was Aiko doing out here this time of night?

"Well I'm glad to know you're okay. Hm, you wanna walk back together? Well, I'm going home, but sure. I don't mind. It's creepy this time of night anyway and I wouldn't want you getting hurt. So let's go."

I took a pause as we started to walk together, in the same direction I was going just minutes ago. There was a pause before I spoke again, after yawning. It was some incredible day.

"Were you following me or...?"

I giggled and then the more serious thought occurred. Here was Aiko without Saito. Saito usually was always with her, on top of her, or who she gets to spend her time with too. Where was he? I blinked in confusion.

"And where's Saito? Aren't you two like boyfriend and girlfriend or something? Did you guys break up or..?"

I was so clueless as to what was going on here. Perhaps Aiko could explain it clearly to me. Then again, clear might not be an option with her being so mysterious and all. I sighed, just wanting an answer. ...And I didn't even wanna think about what my parents were going to say to me when I got home.

OOC: You know what I'm setting everything up as right? Because if you do, you can figure out what role Aiko's playing. ^^
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu May 24, 2012 12:36 am

ooc:is it like the roles of Utena and the others?

bic:"Hello again Miss Hana and yes it's me again. I would like to walk back with you if you don't mind. I was just wanted to walk with you or so." she kept holding her school bag in her hands in front of her before they begin walking side by side. She kept looking ahead while thinking a little bit. "In a way you can say that, Miss. I was just following you for a little whille or wating for you out here. As for him, He and I are not boyfriend or girlfriend but well..I was his bride really but not any more."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 24, 2012 12:39 am

"Alright, fine we can walk."

I was walking with her now when she began to tell me all of this. I think this was the most I heard her ever talk. But still, I was intrigued by this. They weren't together and yet she was his bride? That seemed fishy. I blinked.

"Wait a sec here. You said you two weren't boyfriend and girlfriend and yet you were his bride? But that doesn't make any sense. If you guys were never together than how can you be married or even engaged for that matter?"

I needed to get the story straight here. I honestly had no clue.

OOC: Yes, Hana is like Utena. Kaori is like Wakaba. Aiko is like Anthy (and the new rose bride), Saito is like Saionji. There will be others. :p
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu May 24, 2012 12:42 am

ooc:guess I got it right

bic:Aiko kept walking but sighed, saying nothing. "Because I used to be his Rose bride since he was the champion dulest at the academy but since you beat him, I belong to you or in another way. I'm your rose bride." she kept walking but looked over at hana's face.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 24, 2012 12:47 am

OOC: Yeah you did. ^^ Tell me you don't think it's cool how I set it up like that?

"Whoa whoa whoa now, wait. Rose Bride. Okay, why are you called that and what is it exactly you do? And what happens if I don't wanna be engaged to you? Just because I beat some creep doesn't mean we should get married. We're too young for that anyways."

I was so bewildered by what was going on at this moment, I took a breath in and sighed as we continued walking. My eyesight was focused ahead. At this point I didn't really mind if she came home with me or not, she seemed intent on doing so anyway. I'd just drop my dad a text message letting him know that this girl was following me home. Still so weird.
------------------------------------

"Hey babe, I just got a text from Hana. She says she's on her way home, she had something to deal with after school that took a while and that she's fine and safe. But she says she's bringing someone with her. She says she's intent on coming home with her. Well, I guess that's one excited friend. Still, this late on a school night?"

I checked my watch and then looked up at Anthy, changing my mind.

"Alright. I can't wait to see who this friend is."

And we happily waited in silence for Hana and her friend.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu May 24, 2012 12:51 am

ooc:No, it was really cool how you set it up. It's like reliving the whole anime again.

bic:Aiko just kept walking but maybe later on she can explain to Hana about all this. In some way, she will have to understand what was going on sooner or later.

``````````````````````````````````````
I just smiled while looking to Utena but heard her say something of our daughter comming home but with a guest. "That's good. I was worried that she got hurt but I know she wouldn't be. I wonder who this new friend is though." I was now thinking about that too.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 24, 2012 12:55 am

Sooner rather than later, Hana had arrived home with her new friend, still with her uniform on. I smiled greeting them at the door and making sure they were all comfy when they enter. Anthy had made some tea for all of us and kept some part of the dinner she cooked in the microwave for Hana to eat when she got home. Then we all sat down at the table to speak. I looked at Aiko, there was just something about her that seemed vaguely familiar.

"Mom, Dad, this is uh Aiko. She and I met one day on campus and she intended on coming to meet you guys. For whatever reason."

"Hello I'm Utena, it's a pleasure to meet you young lady."

I shook her hand and I caught the gleam in her eyes, much less their color. A haunting yet beautiful violet color, was this the girl that Hana was swearing to protect? Meanwhile Hana was digging in to her dinner, she seemed starved, though I wouldn't blame her.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu May 24, 2012 1:00 am

Aiko did see that Hana's home was a nice house as they got to the front door and sees me and Utena greeting them both. I looked at Aiko gently as we all sat down with some tea and food but me and Aiko looked at each other. I smiled gently to her while she looked at me but said nothing. "it's nice to meet you miss Utena." she looked to the two of us but I thought she was adorable but felt so familiar.

"And the same for me too. I'm Anthy, Aiko." I was gentle and happy but she gently nods or bows her head gently. "Same for you too, Miss Anthy."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 24, 2012 1:04 am

"Hey would you quit it with the manners, Aiko? Geez, you make me seem like I was raised in a barn."

Hana exclaimed with a mouth full of food as she ate. Anthy would have scolded her that it wasn't very ladylike and that she should chew before she spoke if she didn't wanna choke. I smiled and chuckled, finding amusement with her trying to pronounce the words with so much in her mouth at once. I let go of her hand and then continued to talk to Aiko.

"So tell us more about yourself Aiko."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu May 24, 2012 1:18 am

"Oh, something about me? Well, I'm a normal type of girl but sort as a mysterious type girl. I don't do much except things I find good like planting flowers, including roses. I don't do anything much except for cleaning, making some sweets or so and others." she looked quiet but just seemed to see me look quiet at her too. Why did that sound so familar to me?
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 24, 2012 1:21 am

"I see, and what grade are you in?"

I blinked, she seemed more and more familiar as time went by. Why was that? I couldn't place my finger on it. Hana just continued to scarf down her dinner.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu May 24, 2012 1:23 am

"I'm in the same grade as Hana I believe." she looked quiet at them but then gently looked at me that I got really quiet or so.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 24, 2012 1:26 am

"So you're a first year. Cool. So how did you guys meet?"

"Funny story dad."

Hana finished swallowing and then went to tell the story without food in her mouth this time.

"You see, Kaori and I were exploring the campus after school and we kinda found this greenhouse. And well, we got curious so we went inside to see what was going on in there. And we found Aiko and that was all. But that scary guy, he came after us the first time around and we left. And the second time, he came and we left again, just like you asked. But Aiko and I have become good friends, isn't that right Aiko?"

Hana smiled happily. It was as if she was hiding the fact that she had that whole duel a while ago. She'd hoped that Aiko wouldn't speak the whole and exact truth to her parents, otherwise she might be done for.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu May 24, 2012 2:35 pm

"it's true but I'm happy that she and her friend were really nice to me." Aiko smiled gently but looked to Utena quietly.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 24, 2012 3:50 pm

[color=blue]"Alright, so why don't you tell me why you like to tend to the roses in the greenhouse garden? I can't believe that thing still exists. That was there when Anthy and I went there. That's quite amazing."[/color

I looked to Hana whom seemed to be suspicious. If I could just get out the information from Aiko I'd be in the clear and Hana would be in trouble. Sort of. It was at this time that Hana had gotten up to go prepare some tea for herself, her hand swiping the table, dragging it across it gently. Anthy noticed the faint gleam of some sort of ring on her finger, but she wasn't able to tell what it was completely. Later on she'd find it when she was alone with Hana and then we'd see what would happen.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu May 24, 2012 3:56 pm

I looked quiet while thinking to myself as I seen the ring but somehow, something about that looked familar to me. Aiko blinked looking confused to this but just remained sitting while hana was off getting something to drink.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next