MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 3 I_vote_lcapRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 3 I_voting_barRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 3 I_vote_lcapRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 3 I_voting_barRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

2 posters

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 3 Empty Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 22, 2012 12:40 am

First topic message reminder :

Catch up: Okay so basically, all that's happened is that Utena and Anthy have had a kid named Hana Tenjou, they're also married and about the age of 30 something. Hana is a mix of both of her parents. Her eyes are a turquoise color. Her hair is an off shade of pink with small marks of purple at the ends of it, like highlights. She looks to be thin and tan. She dresses and acts more like Utena, a tomboy, but still has her girlish moments. She's got a real talent for dancing. She's met this other girl whom attends her school name Kaori Shinohara, and as they've found out just now, she happens to be Wakaba's daughter. They've also met a mysterious young girl whom seems rather introverted, shy and defenseless named Aiko, tending to the roses with the most haunting violet eyes. They've encountered a third year whom seems to know Aiko somehow and has clashed personalities, momentarily, with Hana. Hana's also obtained a ring on her way to school, and on her way back after winning a dance battle, she's met a man named Touga. And now she, Kaori, her mother and Hana's parents are sitting down to dinner to discuss things. And then the night ended after a lot of fun....

It was now a new day, the next day at school. Hana made it on time and she was doing well throughout her day classes, she reached lunchtime and ate peacefully with Kaori at a table that only the two of them sat at. During the rest of her classes, she performed well and then school was let out. Hana began to busily pack up her books and try to shove them in her bag as quick as possible. It wasn't quite clear where she was going at the moment, but all she knew was that she needed to hurry up. Perhaps there was another dance battle she could attend? Or maybe that girl was still around somewhere? Anyway, Kaori was sitting at the desk next to her, packing her things like a normal student, whilst Hana continued to rush, dropping some papers and books all over the place.

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 3 Empty Re: Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 24, 2012 4:02 pm

"So you think you could tell us, Aiko? Why do you love tending to the roses?"

I questioned again, curious. Hana left the room because she was afraid I'd find out the truth. I knew my daughter way too well. And I knew she'd been fighting the guy when Aiko walked in with her. Something fishy was going on and I'd find out. But, maybe it wasn't all bad?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 3 Empty Re: Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu May 24, 2012 4:17 pm

"you can tell us, Aiko. Me and Utena is nice." I smiled gently to her but aiko just looked at the two of us, gently sighing to speak out. "I just do. Roses and plants are special to me and I want to be sure the ones in the greenhouse are well taken care of. Besides, I been doing that all the time since Saito would get angry for me being there. Even if I'm the rose bride dosen't mean I don't have much freedom."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 24, 2012 4:28 pm

"Oh alright. Well, then you definitely have one kind soul. Taking care of the roses. I guess in some way you feel they're a part of you. Or at least that's what Anthy tells me about them. Me, personally, I'm not all about the flowers. They're pretty but they just don't appeal to me much. It's just the sent of roses that makes me feel so nostalgic."

I looked down at my rose seal ring which was still on my finger. It'd never been taken off and I didn't intend to take it off, it was too important and too special to me to ever lose. I smiled and then looked back at Aiko, the gleams of my childhood pain resurfacing in my eyes a bit despite my smile.

"So yeah, it's nice."

I took a sip of my tea and then my eyes widened as I caught wind of what she had originally said. I spit out my tea into the cup and then looked at her, placing the cup down immediately.

"Wait did you say something about... 'rose bride'?"

Could it really be?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu May 24, 2012 4:36 pm

"It seems you and miss anthy had gone to the same school with the same thing correct? I never knew you both went there too. But it's true, I take care of the flowers and roses in the greenhouse since I didn't want them to die. Their so fragie and gentle they can easily die." she said nothing else looking down but then looked up to see that Utena and suprised and Anthy too.

"Well, yes. I'm a rose bride at the academy and I used to be. I was the rose bride to Saito at school but Hana came and challanged him to duel to help me. Sadly, he got angry for me speaking with hana he hit me but that just made her angry. So, they both fought at the school but somewhere else. Saito was using a real sword but hana used the wooden one and I didn't know if who would win but thought Saito would since he was the dule champion. But, to his suprise, Hana beat him when cutting his rose so now I am Hana's Rose bride." My green eyes widen in shock hearing this before slowly looking to Utena.

"Dear? you don't think...."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 24, 2012 4:42 pm

"That Hana.. is...?"

I blinked and looked back at Anthy. Shock was surging through both of us right now. Despite the fact that she deliberately disobeyed me, this was on a whole other level. Never did I expect to find something like this out. This was all quite a surprise. I wanted to know what Anthy thought. So the truth had finally come out and by Aiko's lips. I nodded in her direction.

"So... I see. You're... her rose bride now? Are you two engaged...?"

I asked her hoping that all this wasn't coming true for Hana, as it did for me. My eyes sent a message to Anthy with their gleams, saying go talk to Hana in a room other than this one.... we'd get this sorted out. And find out just what was going on here.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu May 24, 2012 4:49 pm

"yes. When she beat Saito, I became her rose bride since she beat the champion dulest." Aiko told us quietly but I even looked more shocked that I wanted to cry. Hana was now involved in the same thing Utena was in? And Aiko was the same like me? Utena was right, we have to figure out of this was not true. I saw the gleam in Utena's eyes but I nod, gently getting up to execuse myself and go find hana in her room. I got there and knocked on the door.

"Hana? Open the door. we need to talk. Now."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 24, 2012 4:55 pm

"Mhm, I see. And you're saying that she challenged him because he was doing an injustice to you and to one of her friends. He got her angry and then challenged him to a duel. They dueled in a place called the arena forest, and he was the current dueling champion. He hit you, only made her angrier and she went off to battle him. And even though he was using a real sword, and she a wooden one, she beat him and you became hers. Let me ask you something, two things actually; Did the sword split in half in the battle? And does all of that seem right to you?"

I'd spoken looking her straight in the eyes. She was just like a machine, a robot, someone with mounds of information and only the slightest bit of capacity for emotion. Nonetheless her eyes seemed dead. She... really was like an exact replica of Anthy's personality when she was younger. I couldn't believe this, if this was all true then...

Meanwhile...

"It's open."

I called out gently, and it sounded like I had something else in my mouth. I had my tea cup sitting on a desk in my room, and I was eating a cookie, listening to some music on my stereo. It wasn't loud or noisy, it was on a low set volume and very relaxing. I was only moving slightly to the music's rhythm and beat, recalling my steps the other day I'd taught Kaori. Then my mom entered the room and I looked up.

"Yeah mom?"

Was I in some kind of trouble?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu May 24, 2012 5:01 pm

I walked into Hana's room before being quiet, walking over to hana and sits on the other chair near by the table. "Hana, I don't know how to ask this but....did you get involved in something at school today? Even after your father told you not to?" I asked but I didn't sound angry but just a little worried and concerned about her. If all this is true, it could be a problem even to hana and Aiko.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````

Aiko blinked but looked up slowly to show her eyes that looked right into Utena's blue ones. She didn't get how Utena knew what happened but it sounded all right. "yes. Hana brought a wooden sword with her to duel but saito brought a real one that was the only sword I can help him with. It's like you knew exactly what happened today but all of it is true. She beat Saito and now I'm her rose bride to the champion dulest." she spoke so light and quiet but looked down again.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 24, 2012 5:12 pm

"Well Aiko, do you have anywhere to stay or someone who cares for you? Parents? Relatives?"

I questioned right away. I blinked, so it was true. Now I needed to deal with this. If this was anything like how it was with Anthy and I, she'd need a place to stay and quite close by Hana, since she was her victor of duels. I sighed, all of this was so sudden. Aiko was a sweet girl, but she seemed to be tortured by life and now, that I had aged, I was able to see that instead of looking right past it like how I did when I was Hana's age. This ... was just unreal.

Meanwhile...

"Hm? Oh yeah. I challenged Saito. He's the kendo team captain and a member of the student council and it bothers me that he thinks he can just walk around picking on anyone and/or everyone just because he's a third year and so much more "important". But the thing that got me over the edge was that he was being such a jerk to my friends. Kasumi loves him and he tossed aside her love letter like it was nothing. And nonetheless he hit Aiko, for no reason. That I wasn't just going to let happen. So I thought teaching him a lesson would be a good way of getting him to stop. And so far it has. I haven't seen him around me or Aiko and Kasumi seems to be doing fine."

I shrugged and stopped moving, plopping on my bed.

"So yeah I'm sorry I disobeyed Dad, but I just had to. I wasn't going to let him do this to others I cared for any longer. So I had to stand up to him, otherwise, no one would. Anyway, Aiko followed me home and I have no clue why she's here. She says she 'belongs to me' or something like that? I don't know, maybe that's her weird way of saying she wants to be my friend."

I sighed. What was going on? And what have I gotten myself into?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu May 24, 2012 5:23 pm

I looked worried now for Hana and Aiko since all this was happening just like before now. I sighed but just looked quiet and down before looking over to hana. "oh hana, you don't know what you have done. True, your father and I are...shocked that you disobeyed us but but you and Aiko might go through the same thing me and your father went thorugh." I looked so sad to my daughter but scared. If this is true, wouldn't their be other students trying to get Aiko back from hana or worse try to kill her? I hidden a gulp that I did but looked down at my lap. This couldn't be happening again.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I believe I do so no worries miss Utena. I should maybe head back home now.." she sounded so nervous but looked down at her lap before trying to stand up.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 24, 2012 5:47 pm

"Why don't you stay? My wife and I wouldn't mind having you around. Actually we'd be happy if you stayed with us and Hana. And I think you have to be near to Hana anyway don't you? You two are... engaged from the match today. Why don't you stay? Trust me, we'll care for you."

My guess was that she may just only have a sibling, and that was even iffy. I didn't want to chance that she returned the greenhouse where virtually anyone or anything could come by and god forbid do something unspeakable to her. I didn't even want to think of the possibilities. It was already late and I would feel more secure if she stayed with us. Perhaps that last bit persuaded her to stay.

Meanwhile...

"What? It's not like it's a big deal right? I mean if you don't want me hanging out with her, I just won't hang out with her. I don't understand why everyone is so tense right now. You need to let loose and have fun."

I smiled and got up from my bed and did some sort of movement to the song on the radio, dancing. I giggled.

"I'm celebrating. I won! And he's left us alone, so everything is all well and good. So just relax mom, you and dad both need to chill."

I then stopped my movement again and sat back down on the bed, sighing and looking out the window. My hand had been placed calmly by my side and on the bed. The hand with the ring, it was nearest my mother, in a spot she'd notice it. And truthfully, though it was on my finger, through everything that happened today, I'd forgotten about it. But upon my finger she would have spotted the golden rose crest ring given to me by someone whom seemed like a prince, unbeknownst to my mother, all she knew was that I had the ring. And when it protruded my thoughts again I thought, Could the ring have any significance?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu May 24, 2012 5:54 pm

I looked to hana listening to her words but that made me even more sad and a bit angry. How could she not take this seriously? After what Utena had to go through just to help me as we were younger. I wanted nothing to happen to anyone with my family, including my daughter. I got up but looked serious to hana. "Haha, this is serious. You don't know what you did. I am happy that you helped aiko from something but you don't get it. Their is a reason why to this. Since you helped her and fought against the champion duelist and won, Aiko is the rose bride. That means you are engaged to her, honey. She's like..she is your rose bride and this is no laughing matter. Since you are the champion duelist, the main other duelist will be after you and Aiko." I know I say much but she had to believe me.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Aiko looked suprised to hear this but looked to Utena. "I do have to stay near my prince miss so I guess it would be okay to stay here. I thank you." She did a bow of her head but gently looked at Utena.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 24, 2012 6:28 pm

"You're welcome to stay for as long as you like. Actually, maybe you'd be a better influence on Hana and we'd get the chance to take care of you."

I smiled and then thought to myself, 'Prince, huh?'. I found that just the least bit peculiar. Soon Anthy and I would exchange information with each other. That is, when Aiko and Hana decided to go to bed.

Meanwhile...

"Oh please Mom. That sounds like a story you made up just to scare me. That or Dad did it."

I chuckled.

"And I suppose you want me to believe I'm some sort of prince like figure. Well, I mean I certainly do have the pretty and royal enough jewelry to be."

I giggled showing off my ring. I didn't know what it meant or represented, what it meant, but it meant something to me and it helped me find the school my first day when I was stranded with in the forest without any a clue where to go. It was special to me.

"What makes you say this? Huh? It's not like you lived it or anything."

I shrugged and took a sip of my tea, not knowing that what I'd just accused her of "not"doing, she actually did.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu May 24, 2012 6:41 pm

"That is because I did!" I couldn't do this but she had to know something about me and her father. My eyes wanted to shed the tears I held back but she had to know this was not a joke. I sat by Hana but looked to her and the ring.
"This is not a game hana. As I said, I have lived that life, just like Aiko. Back then, I used to be a rose bride too with someone that used to hit me or do..other things. *sighs* Your father was the one that did the same thing you did; helping me from my faith but thought it was a joke too till I explained everything to her and she did what she could to help me. I have had terrible memories back then and I still do....And now you gotten stuck into this whole thing. If you don't believe me, you may want to right now cuz I'm not joking about this. The other duelist at the academy will be after you and Aiko to take her back. Right now, That ring on your finger is just like your fathers, very important." I looked away but I wanted hana to believe me.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Aiko blinked before gently looking quiet before looking down at her feet. "Thank you, Miss utena. I'm most...happy for this." she gently bows her head but hid a smile on her emotionless face.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 24, 2012 7:34 pm

"Cool, so I'm going to be involved in more of these duels? It's just like a video game! I have to defend the girl and fight off all the evildoers."

I began to make sword movements in the air with no sword in my hands. I was miming them and having a good time. I giggled yet again.

"So she's kinda like a princess huh? Well then... what does that make me?"

I paused for a moment and let myself think about it. Maybe my mom would have answer.

Meanwhile...

"You're welcome. It's my pleasure after all. I want to see to it that you're always around the people who care for you, Aiko. And, Hana cares."

I smiled and looked up the stairs. I'd hoped that Anthy was making progress.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu May 24, 2012 7:40 pm

Aiko looked down at her feet but still felt happy inside before gently taking a seat in a chair to wait. "I wonder what happened to hana and miss Anthy?" she looked around but just had a quiet thought.

`````````````````````````````````````````````
I shook my head and sighed, covering my face with my hand. hana was not taking this seriously and it was not helping me much. "*sighs* That makes you her prince or husband since you two are well..engaged."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 24, 2012 7:46 pm

"Me too. I can only hope they're alright having that private conversation. Anyway, can I offer you something to eat? You must be hungry."

I got up from my seat and walked into the kitchen, motioning for Aiko to follow me and pick out something she may like. I'd try to cook it for her, if it was something that required it be cooked.

Meanwhile...

"H-her prince? ..."

I blushed as I sat back down on the bed, not knowing what to think of the world "prince" or "husband"; I could be pretty boyish at times, but never that boyish. I mean I was so used to my dad calling me his little princess, I always thought about it that way. But now that I see it this, it did have a nice ring to it. Though I was more masculine than her, it sort of made me blush. And the fact that we were "engaged" didn't help much either. I looked down, fiddling with my fingers, suddenly becoming shy.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu May 24, 2012 7:53 pm

I looked to see Hana blush while messing with her fingers. My green eyes still looked worried though as I tried to think of something."it's true. Because of that duel. The ring you have on your finger shows proof that you are a duelist but the champion so far cuz beat the current champ at school. That shows you won Aiko as your own bride but if another one beats you, they could take her away from you. Just think. Would you want Aiko to be with another prince that treats her with a cruel heart?" I had to hope that got to her at least.

`````````````````````````````````````````````
"I don't know what I would want to eat, Miss Utena. Do you have any fruit here I can eat?" she didn't sound that hungry but just kept looking down to think.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 24, 2012 8:01 pm

"Sure, we have a variety of fruit. What's your favorite?"

I nodded and showed her to the collection of fruit we had.

Meanwhile...

"Well no, I'll protect her. It's just, oh Mom, why do you have to put it that way?"

I couldn't look her in the eyes. I WAS taking her seriously and taking notice to all she was saying. I understood it fine and would deal with it when the time came. But, she was my rose bride, my princess and I was her prince? Something about that title just made me all red in the face.

"P-prince, huh?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu May 24, 2012 8:12 pm

"Yes, that's all true Hana. Now do you understand now?" I looked down to her while being quiet. I was happy to see she was somehow taking this seriously but then I wanted to ask something. One thing; Did the other boy you had to fight crule? for you doing this, he sounded like that."

````````````````````````````````````````````````

Aiko blinks but looked around to try and find out something. She looked at the fresh fruit in the bowl for some time till taking 2 apples from the bowl and puts them down. "Thank you." she looked at them but holding one of the apples.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 24, 2012 8:18 pm

"You're welcome to anything here at any time. I think it's important to take care of the rose bride. You've got Hana and I protecting you."

I smiled and showed her back to the living room. I looked around. Hm, this was going to be a tough one.

"As for sleeping, would you like to share a bed with Hana, I'm sure she wouldn't mind? Or do you want the sofa? And for pajamas, you may have to borrow some of Hana's stuff or Anthy's, if that's alright with you. You can pick. I just want you to be as comfortable as possible."

I smiled. All of this was just so surreal.

Meanwhile...

"He was mean and that's why I challenged him. I'm just glad I beat him. No person should ever have to endure what Aiko did. But Mom..."

I took a pause and looked at the ring and thought about the one on my father's hand. They truly were alike, even if I didn't fully understand every last detail of it at the moment. But then I looked up and met eyes with her, continuing.

"You meant that whole prince thing as a figure of speech right? Just as a title or does it mean she's gonna fall in love with me? Or does she already like me?"

I blushed and couldn't hold eye contact even longer. I looked down and twiddled with my fingers again. I did find Aiko cute.. .but I wasn't going to let my mom know that or my dad.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu May 24, 2012 8:25 pm

I sighed while looking at Hana but I didn't know how to explain that. "I can't explain that one for you, hana. Though, that was not a figure of speech. Listen, if you want, you can ask your father and she can tell you everything that you are doing was the same thing she did." I looked at the clock to see it was around the time everyone would go to sleep but I didn't mind that right now.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Aiko kept eating the apple she had but just looked down quietly while wondering what else to do for a bit. "Thank you miss but you don't have to. You and your family has shown so much kindness to me so far." Aiko just kept quiet while looking up to Utena now but thinks. "I don't mind sharing the bed with Hana tonight or the spear pajamas today." she kept quiet looked at her.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 24, 2012 8:29 pm

"Alright then, I hate to ask this of you, but do you think you might wanna go tell Hana that yourself? I'm sure she'd like to hear that coming from you most."

I smiled and walked her over to the stairs, still letting her eat her apple. I pointed up the staircase and mimed the directions for her with hand gestures.

"Okay so you go upstairs, you walk to the ride, and the second room on the right is Hana's bedroom. You should knock first since I don't know what Anthy and her are speaking about, but I'm sure they wouldn't mind the extra visitor."

I tapped her shoulder gently.

"Well good luck~."

Meanwhile...

"Alright Mom, I guess I get the point. Thanks for telling me."

I sighed as I sat there thinking and staring at my ring. What could this mean and why was it given to me of all people? I'd only heard of the student council members doing battle for training or for whatever reason, but they were the only ones allowed up in that arena and to duel. But I wasn't a member of the student council, what could be going on here? I was rather confused, but I'd figure it out eventually.... I was sure of it.... maybe?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu May 24, 2012 8:43 pm

"you are welcome dear. I better head down now. I think I have to find your father." I was about to get up and leave but at least I know Hana was taking this a bit more seriously. Aiko just nods but looked to Utena while listening to her voice. "Well, thank you so much. I think I'll be sure to find her room and I'll be sure to knock." She said thanks again before heading upstairs.

She gently looked up and went upstairs holding the side rail. She did admit, their home was really beautiful as she went up. When she got to the top, she went to the ride and looked to the door that had to be Hana's room. Walking over, she gently knockes on the door. I heard the knock before opening the door, seeing Aiko.

"oh, hello Aiko. Is something wrong?"

"No, miss Anthy. Miss Utena told me to come up here since she said I could ask if I'm allowed to share the bed with Hana tonight." she looked up to me but I thought a bit, wondering of what she was going to wear. "I see. Well, before you do, i might have to find you some spear pj's first. Stay here and I'll have a look." I turned to leave the room and head to me and Utena's bedroom to try and find something for her.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri May 25, 2012 3:48 pm

"So it seems you've had a talk with my dad huh?"

I sighed and then yawned, going to turn the stereo up a little bit and dancing lazily. I didn't really feel like dancing but it gave me something to do, and it definitely dissipated the blush that was on my face. It also gave me a reason not to look Aiko in the eyes, do that and I was going to start blushing again. As she sat on my bed sweetly, I smiled, just continuing my dancing.

"Oh and it's cool you stay here with me. I don't mind you sleeping in my bed much. I mean, it's a pretty big bed and you're welcome to it even when I'm not here."

I smiled again and offered it to her. How peculiar. My dad wasn't normally like this; Usually whenever I had a friend over he'd tell me to get rid of them as soon as possible in case my mother didn't make enough for everyone. That, or he'd invite them in with open arms for dinner, a little dessert and then say his goodbyes. But he never asked someone to stay overnight with us, much less as long as he/she wanted to. Something up was up. Could it have to do with the thing that my mom told me?

Meanwhile...

"Everything's all taken care of, Anthy. I already told Aiko she could stay and offered her spares of Hana's pajamas. We're all in the clear."

I smiled, having a drink on the couch. I needed one with all of this going on. I still couldn't believe after all this time, this was still happening. I thought we'd put an end to it.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next