MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 28 I_vote_lcapRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 28 I_voting_barRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 28 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 28 I_vote_lcapRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 28 I_voting_barRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 28 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 28 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 28 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 28 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 28 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 28 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

2 posters

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 28 Empty Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 22, 2012 12:40 am

First topic message reminder :

Catch up: Okay so basically, all that's happened is that Utena and Anthy have had a kid named Hana Tenjou, they're also married and about the age of 30 something. Hana is a mix of both of her parents. Her eyes are a turquoise color. Her hair is an off shade of pink with small marks of purple at the ends of it, like highlights. She looks to be thin and tan. She dresses and acts more like Utena, a tomboy, but still has her girlish moments. She's got a real talent for dancing. She's met this other girl whom attends her school name Kaori Shinohara, and as they've found out just now, she happens to be Wakaba's daughter. They've also met a mysterious young girl whom seems rather introverted, shy and defenseless named Aiko, tending to the roses with the most haunting violet eyes. They've encountered a third year whom seems to know Aiko somehow and has clashed personalities, momentarily, with Hana. Hana's also obtained a ring on her way to school, and on her way back after winning a dance battle, she's met a man named Touga. And now she, Kaori, her mother and Hana's parents are sitting down to dinner to discuss things. And then the night ended after a lot of fun....

It was now a new day, the next day at school. Hana made it on time and she was doing well throughout her day classes, she reached lunchtime and ate peacefully with Kaori at a table that only the two of them sat at. During the rest of her classes, she performed well and then school was let out. Hana began to busily pack up her books and try to shove them in her bag as quick as possible. It wasn't quite clear where she was going at the moment, but all she knew was that she needed to hurry up. Perhaps there was another dance battle she could attend? Or maybe that girl was still around somewhere? Anyway, Kaori was sitting at the desk next to her, packing her things like a normal student, whilst Hana continued to rush, dropping some papers and books all over the place.

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 28 Empty Re: Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:36 pm

As she leaned back, I caught her waist to support her from bending back any further. I grabbed the sword and pulled it out, pointing it in the air. It glimmered once.

"Grant me the power to bring the world revolution!"

"Come here little brother."

He forcefully pushed his palm into the little boy's chest as if he were fighting him with a special martial art style. I watched curiously. And suddenly a light began to glow on the little boy's chest and the hilt of a sword protruded the place where Takehiko's hand once was. He smirked as he began to pull out the sword. The boy simply pulled backwards in order to try and push out the sword that was in his chest. He fell backwards once the full sword was out. I smile-smirked.

"You ready?"

"Of course."

And with that the bells rang to signify the duel's start. And at the start, the little brother walked over to Aiko and sat next to her, watching.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 28 Empty Re: Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:41 pm

Aiko didn't even look or knew he was by her while watching the duel. She did feel some sort of anger for what the other did to Hana and her family's home but just stayed silent.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:14 pm

And then the duel began. He swiftly charged at me, easily overpowering any move I thought to try. He swiped at me and I used again another one of my dance moves to avoid it. He smirked and grabbed my hand which was open to grab. He swung me around to the other side, not letting of my hand completely and letting my momentum do the work for him. I became worried, I saw his blade swing up like it was shooting or something and it came within an inch of my rose. It would have been knocked clean off and cut if I hadn't done a move I learned from breakdancing. I just kicked his sword with my foot, using his holding of my hand as my balance and jumping over it. He was amazed. I smirked.

"What?!"

"That's a move I learned during the basics of breakdancing. Hehe."

I smiled and regained my balance as he let go just in time to maintain a hold on his sword so he didn't drop it. He then was on the defensive. I was giving him all he could handle. Doing all sorts of strikes, from different positions but mainly just trying to find an opening to cut his rose. But no such luck. He was able to block my sword with the hilt of his and use the edge of it to flick the sword. As it was spinning in the air, he caught it in his hand and struck a pose with both. He'd successfully disarmed me and gained another weapon to fight with. I stood there in disbelief.

"No fair! You can't just take my sword like that."

"Oh, you break the rules all the time my dear? Why can't I just this once?" He snickered and struck a different pose with the swords. "And besides, it looks like I already did."

He smirked and came at me, elegantly trying to slice at my rose in the dances two swords usually looked like in samurai movies. I smiled and used the rhythm of the swords as I watched them fly by. He was striking in a specific pattern. Just think of it like the beat of a song! With knowing that, I wouldn't need my eyes eventually. I started making up dance moves to dodge his swipes, intricately might I add, so that I could easily move to the next dodge. I had it down pat. He became more aggressive in his swings and this went on for a while. I continued to dodge and then I did something to make him real angry. I closed my eyes.

"Hmph. Now you're just giving me victory. Closing your eyes during a duel, that is poor sportsmanship Hana, and it's also very foolish. Oh well, it appears you have an attraction to me." He smirked and came at me again in the same predictable pattern. I was able to dodge by doing the same dance as I did before. He became surprised. "What? But why can't I...?"

I didn't so much as give him a reaction, all I did was continue dancing. If I valued my point and my life I'd continue. And this kept on for about 20 minutes, longer than any duel I've ever had. But the question now was, disarmed, would I win?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:18 pm

'come on miss hana...you have to win..I know you can do this...'Aiko was looking but her fingers were slowly closing up on her lap watching.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:52 pm

"Open your eyes! This is a mockery! This is disrespect."

"On the contrary. It is fair game. I can play how I want, and apparently so can your brother. Why don't you talk to him about disrespect, he knows plenty of it."

I smirked and he began to come at me more aggressively. If I didn't watch myself I could get cut. I dodged them all swiftly, but unfortunately, Takehiko managed to swipe a cut to my cheek even if it was accidental.

"Ow!"

I cringed and jumped back, opening my eyes now.

"I have you now!"

He dashed at me and I moved to the side and effectively tripped him with my foot. He fell forward, with the swords still in his hand. And as his fall seemed to become slow motion, I dashed and slid under him grabbing my sword and coming out the other side, ready to fight and armed once more. I smirked.

'Yes it worked!'

I panted and stood ready. He slowly got up with a cut on his cheek too. He was sweating, and smirking, he looked at me.

"Impressive."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:13 pm

Aiko smiled seeing that hana was doing well still but hope she still wins.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:21 pm

"Well, let's see who wins, shall we? I think we've both had enough of this!"

I dashed at him and he smirked and dashed at me too. We crossed blades and swung at each other, landing a little ways from each other back to back. It seems we'd both cut a petal off of each other. The bells didn't ring and there was no peaceful breeze, that meant the duel was still going. We both looked down and needless to say; I was a little surprised.

"What the?"

"Hm, you've gotten better Hana. I don't think I've ever been in a duel someone this long. But some time you have to get tired. Surely. Just look at you, I can see you growing tired. Your endurance is wearing down, and you're panting. I am more winded than you are. And now, it's clear... who the true victor is."

He looked at me, placing his sword right by my face and reflecting to me my tired state in the shine of the blade. My ankle was shaking and it was beginning to give out on me, it couldn't take anymore. Why did I have to sprain it so bad during that one duel? Nonetheless, I wasn't going to give in. There had to be some way to beat him.

"I'm not going to give up."

"Suit yourself. But this duel, is over."

He said that seriously and began to strike at me in more intricate patterns, ones that didn't necessarily have a rhythm. His years of swordsmanship were throwing me off completely and I couldn't find a rhythm. I stepped wrong on my ankle and it forced me down, he kicked the sword from my hand and it skidded across the grounds. I caught myself on my arms as I hit the ground. I cringed and he pointed the sword to my neck as soon as I'd recovered and been able to open my eyes.

"It is done."

And he went to strike my rose, and then I felt it. That feeling again. That feeling that it wasn't me. I simply was able to knock away the sword with one of my kicks and spin around quick enough to grab it in one motion. Then I grabbed his wrist, leaned back to give me room and sliced the rose with one swipe. The rose petals blew in the winds, the bells rung and the presence disappeared. I sighed and fell to the floor, dropping his sword. I smiled weakly with a pant.

"That's ... impossible."

"Big brother lost?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:57 pm

"It seems he has.."Aiko said quietly but she looked to see the event but said nothing else. Though, she was still happy that hana was doing so well but a bit worried about the final duel coming soon.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:11 pm

The sword materialized and I began on my way out. I looked over my shoulder at the insolent boy who'd burned down the house.

"Oh, you know something kid. Don't even worry about the house situation. That will come or it won't. Just don't cross paths with me again, got it?"

I said and then started on my way out, expecting Aiko to follow. So I'd won and it seemed like a pretty good day. So then, why did I feel this growing discomfort in the days to come?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:13 pm

Aiko follows after her but said nothing to the least.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:42 pm

OOC: We might as well time skip.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:54 pm

ooc:Are we going to end this or continue to the final scene? *blinks*
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:57 pm

OOC: We should time skip, but I'm too lazy. lol. I've been writing hella long posts compared to your one or two sentence ones. I hate to ask you this when you have a headache, but could you perhaps start off the final thing with a medium sized post and I'll see what I can do from there? ^^
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:59 pm

ooc:Oh, I am sooooo sorry for that. I been so freaking busy that my head dosen't work when I write my one or two sentences posts. Thanks for telling me that though so Now I can try to remember to write more. Do you want me to start off when the girls are at school but they were just getting ready to do the last duel or when Aiko was going to betray hana?
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:36 pm

OOC: You're welcome and it's alright. It just makes it tough for me to reply sometimes when you do that. But, yeah, start as the day is ending at school. This time Hana would receive a letter from end of the world and she'd still be at Takehiko's place.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:00 pm

ooc:well, if I do that again, you can remind me. I don't mind since I'm trying to improve that anyway. So I'll just write something then.

~Later that afternoon after school~
Aiko was looking quiet now as she and hana was walking home from school today as it was another busy and rush day of school work. Hana was tired of course but that didn't stop her from smiling. She was happy for her prince but she was wondering about something while seeing Takehiko's place, seeing her mother and father waiting from them. Before Hana was able to sit down to relax, I noticed something falling from her school bag; A white envelope with a stamp on it and it was for her.

"Hmmm? what is that?"I picked up the Envelope and gave it to hana to see her opening it and reads it. The letter read for her and Aiko to show up for the last final duel, to determine the god of this world. Aiko didn't respond to this but she saw my worry in my eyes and then looked at Utena in worry, hoping it was not like before.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:13 pm

I'd gone missing the whole day. No one knew where I was and I didn't want to be found. I had a bad feeling about today and I didn't really want to be around. I'd managed to make it to the gas station nearby where the service workers knew me. They told me I could chill out and drink all the coffee I wanted and watch TV. They had the appropriate channel on anyway. Everyone did. It'd grown to be a sort of hit reality show without anyone even talking about it or spreading rumors about it. It was odd and yet just accepted. I felt Touga's presence come over me. I sighed, and watched the TV with determined eyes, and yet within that determination there was worry.

'Dear Hana Tenjou,

You are expected to be the participant in the duel called Revolution. It is the final duel to take place. There isn't much time. As soon as you get home, relax, have something to eat, calm your nerves. I shall see you at a little past sundown in the arena. Something different is to happen tonight. Tonight shall be the decider. I await your presence.

Sincerely, End of the World.'

I read it. My eyes scanned the page and became a little wider it seemed when I finished. End of the World sent this to me? The guy behind all of this? And what did he plan for the arena? And what was this duel called Revolution? Why did I have to participate? Was I the one to Revolutionize the world? I felt a splitting headache come onto me and I held my held, walking over to the bed to lay down. Takehiko looked at me from the dark hallway, his presence undetected. He knew.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:19 pm

Aiko said nothing looking down at the ground in worry about this day but I gently go to her to pat her back, knowing what might happen but hopes it didn't. Gently, I let her go and go to sit in the kitchen to hide my face to think. Deeply, I was hoping this was not going to turn out how it did back then with me and Utena. I felt so ashamed about that day and still did. Now, I pray that the girls wouldn't go through the same thing.

Aiko didn't know what to say or do but just sits on the chair to look down and think of what she should do.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:27 pm

And although she wouldn't tell me, she too had received a letter from End of the World. As she sat at the kitchen table reflecting, she'd take hers out from her pocket and begin to read over it again, having also been briefed on the plans way beforehand the duel today in both private session and word to mouth, as well as some other miscellaneous letters sent back and forth between the two during the span time of the other duels taking place.

'Dear Aiko Kiryuu,

Hello Rose Bride. It is I, End of the World. You are well aware of what you must do on this very day. We have been over the plans, and I admit you've set this up quite nicely. Thank you for bringing the girl to me. I await your lovely presence and this unforgettable finale as well. Let us truly make it something to remember.

Sincerely, End of the World.'

Tensions were high today. I could just sense it, but I needed to do this. I needed to beat End of the World. I knew that what was about to happen, couldn't be good.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:32 pm

Aiko slowly looked down that her face was shadowed a bit from her hair, her eyes looking and scanning each word on the letter. Deep down, she knew he was right; she was just a rose bride, a tool, an item, nothing even of a human. Aiko slowly closed or folds the letter and puts it back in her pocket before slowly looking to the window waiting for the time to come; the time when the duel that will end it all come. Only in a few hours, Hana hand to fight him to decided the faith of what is going to happen.

Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:36 pm

I wasn't even hungry, I didn't feel like eating. I couldn't get up from the bed that I was laying in comfortably. I wondered if I could just lay here for all eternity. I stroked the covers on the bed, my eyes held open, barely. The approaching horizon shown down on my sideways laying body. I sighed. I knew I'd have to do something. I knew I'd have to be brave, but what could I do to relax myself? I was scared. And come to think of it...

Where was my dad?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:41 pm

"Utena, where are you? This is starting to be like before....back then when I.."I grip my shirt a bit but now I felt my beating worried heart inside of me. Full of fear of the faith to the girls now. I didn't want them to suffer this, I didn't want this to happen to hana, not our baby girl. She means the world to me and Utena and now cuz of this, I was scared for how this will turn out. My green eyes looks to the sun setting slowly, the time drawing near before I looked down and away, trying not to cry but I felt the sting of my pain and fear boiling up inside of me.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:44 pm

I got up and found my jacket, fastening it. I was going to take a walk around for a little bit. I didn't feel the need to drink or eat anything, just to walk. It would relax me and get my mind in the right state for this. I couldn't think too much, even if I had it all figured out by thinking my way through it. I needed to just stop and concentrate on nothing, just the liveliness of the moment. I had to be sure I was going to win. I sighed, just what was this power anyway?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:50 pm

I checked the watch of the time but looked to see Aiko sitting in the living room looking down. She was there all day but now I grew a bit worried about her. I took a deep breath and walked into the dark moonlight living room to her. "Aiko? are you okay?"

"..........Yes, I'm fine Miss Anthy."Her voice sounded a bit different now, not even looking at me. "Are you...sure? You seem to be distracted about something."

"it's nothing. I'm just thinking about this duel about to happen later on tonight.." I bit my lip but Aiko really was like me then she was having a hard time thinking of what to do but it seems it was something else.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:04 pm

"This power to revolutionize the world, it can make most anything come true. It could grant me my wildest dreams, it could change the world and I command it? I can will it to do whatever I want, hm? Then I'll use it... I'll use it to become the best dancer around these parts. I'll use it to become a prince..."

I kept walking and sighed as I did a wave movement with my arm, my eyes seemed melancholy.

"But what's the point in all that if I don't have a best friend to share everything with? Kaori's fine and fun and all, but she isn't Aiko... and Aiko's been there through everything. I mean we've... been through a lot. We made a promise to each other... I made a promise I'd be there and I think I know what's going to happen. She's the rose bride right? And all she is there for is to be used as a weapon holder until this final duel is up? And then she is confined to her fate time and time again and subjected to whomsoever is engaged to her?!"

I found myself a little caught up in all of my thoughts. I was talking to myself to sort things out. I sighed, I'd made up my mind.

"I have to do it. I don't care what happens to me, if anything at all, I have to set her free. Generation after generation, who knows what kind of torture and despair this girl has seen? It just isn't right. It isn't and I'm going to change that. My dreams aren't worth anything if I haven't got anyone to share them with and that person will be you Aiko, I promised. So break all my limbs End of the World, I'm going to set her free..."

I nodded determinedly. I checked my watch and then the sky. It was almost time. I started on my walk home, looking ahead instead of down at the ground now. I'd need to get ready. Ryuu watched from the shadows, his arms crossed.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next