MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

4 posters

Page 5 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next

Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 5 Empty The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was a productive day today. I found myself training, and taking a walk through the woods out on the borders of my kingdom. Everything had been rebuilt in better shape than the first time it stood. But after a busy day of walking, training and doing the normal things I would do, I have decided to take a peaceful nap in this serene place, leaning against a very comfortable tree. A very relaxed expression was on my face, as the sun shone on my skin to keep me warm as I slept.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:16 pm

I heard his last thought but didn't bother replying, after all he did say he was on his way. But by the time he got to me, the creature, whatever he was, had stood up and begun to grow more dark scales. His eyes were turning a blood red color and there were fangs that were rapidly emerging from the sights of his mouth. My eyes widened. Seriously, what the heck was going on here?

"Well, whatever you are! I'm gonna beat you. You have no right to pray on women like that when they're minding their own business. You're not just a pervert and a creep, you're a weirdo. A monster. And all monsters... must. be. defeated."

I smirked and drew my sword readily pointing it at him. I sensed Raijin appear behind and without looking back and keeping the same serious and ready expression on my face, I said to him, calmly.

"What's going on Rai?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:56 pm

The creature had let out a powerful roar, growing a third eye on it's forehead. What a grotesque looking creature! Just what was it doing here? Raijin stood behind Utena. He grabbed onto the nearest towel and wrapped it around his waist, he didn't want to fight in the nude. "I don't know Utena! Something about this thing caught my attention though! It's energy, it's the same as that thing we fought earlier!"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:24 am

"It what?!"

Now, I turned around. My eyes had distinct gleams of shock in them as they widened. My head and my back was now officially turned the enemy. That wasn't a smart move on my part. Because, as soon as I had turned around to speak that to him, the monster creature thing clocked me with one of its powerful hits. Now it had claws. o.o It was morphing right in front of our eyes.

I was tossed aside by the hit and found my cheek swiped and bleeding from the sharp elongated nails on this creature. I got up and panted harder, getting a better grip of my sword. As it began to eerily approach Raijin, I jumped in and slashed downwards towards its head. As soon as I did that, it smirked and turned its eyes toward me, and then its head, moving its arm just in time to block my strike. Now what?! His arm had morphed to a metallic steel, one that my sword couldn't so easily break. I cringed.

"Damnit!"

I remarked and then he flung me backwards into the walls that were not yet destroyed. Being slammed into concrete definitely hurt, but I had to keep fighting and going. I got up and shoved the heavy blocks that broke my fall off of me, bleeding and bruising everywhere on my skin. There was a trickle of blood running down from the corner of my lips. I looked up at him with much determination in my eyes. Okay, now I was mad. And now is the time I would settle the score. I picked up my sword and pointed it at the creature, getting ready to battle once more.

"So that's the way you wanna play it huh?"

I waited for an opportune moment to strike, when he would be at his weakest. And now it seemed the monster and I were having a stare-down contest, the apparent hatred and disgust for the other in our eyes. I watched the dark energy seep out of him. Oh, what was going on here?!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:35 am

Utena was in a heated battle here; and it wasn't looking so well for her! The creature was just tossing her and beating her to a bloody pulp. Throughout the battle it also changed it's appearance somehow. It was adapting to the fight. Raijin stood there, staring the creature down. "Don't go in recklessly like that Utena! We don't know what this thing can do!"

By then it was too late for his words to reach her. She was attacking again. The only thing Raijin could do now was at least back her up with some attacks and maybe defensive actions. He looked down at a piece of wood from the damaged walls and slid his foot under it, kicking it up. As soon as he caught it he threw it directly at the creature like a spear.

"Try getting that diamond sword back!" Raijin rushed in after the throw. With one hand holding the towel he jumped into the air, coming down with a fist ready to hit the creature's face.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:45 am

"I would if I could Rai!"

I went in to attack again, trying to slash and jab at him any which way I could. Again the creature met with my sword with his arm, the metallic thing was back and we were in a stalemate. I was trying to overpower him and he was doing the same back to me. In this stalemate, however, I noticed something I'd failed to notice before. Raijin was only wearing a single towel to prevent his totally nude body from being exposed. I sighed and blinked, and a new set of clothes, for now, appeared on his body, something comfortable and fitting that he could easily fight in. And sort of stylish for a boy of his caliber, if I do say so myself.

Anyways, concentrating on what's relevant here, the battle! I continued to push and we both mutually separated, his arm went back to normal and I dove in to attack again, but suddenly.... he was hit by a piece of sheetrock that fell on me when I crashed into the wall? Raijin!

I smirked.

"Well this is certainly getting interesting. I was going to try to be fair and fight you the equal way but you seem to be pulling out all the stops, so I think I will too. I think magic's the way to go."

I dropped my sword and it stuck with the hilt facing upward out of the ground, before I summoned the elements of water, lightning and fire together, coating the sword with it. The rocks around me began to float at the immense power that I was summoning at the moment. Earth. And, now, the only thing that I was missing was....

Suddenly, a whole aura formed around me and my hair began to blow in the wind that surrounded me in a barrier. My eyes that were a darker blue than normal, began to glow with a bit of fire in them, a fire of hatred, disgust, determination, everything. I had all the elements I could control basically on my side, except for diamond. I smirked wider and picked up the sword again, drawing it and placing it pointing at him, closing my eyes for that brief moment, before abruptly opening my eyes and forcing my energy of rocks and air forward at him, and then I dashed forward, being carried slightly by my air magic, towards him. I was doing all sorts of tricks and dance like moves in the air, trying to fight him with the magic encrusted sword however I could. I was slashing at him and he was defending the best he could, getting cut in few and far between places. The battle was really heating up, but I sensed a greater evil yet to come. This wasn't good. . .
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:59 am

Bullseye! A direct hit that helped Utena out. Raijin smirked and then looked at himself as a new set of clothes appeared on him. It was a short sleeved shirt with the kingdom's crest on it, black shorts, and sandals. Now comfortable Raijin could go on the offensive to give Utena full support. "Thank you a lot Utena!"

Both of them were engaged in a full on battle, Utena and her incredible slashes clashing against this monster's incredible defense. How could Raijin help? He activated his Sharingan and ran in a circular path performing hand seals. "I'll get him with this!" Directly behind him rose a large wall made of earth. All of those endless strikes from Utena would push him into the wall where he would have nowhere to go. He then jumped on top of the rock wall and looked down on the enemy, charging lightning in his hand. "Let's get him!"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:05 am

I continued slashing at him, staring straight at him. I was angry, normally I wouldn't be this mad, but I did try to kick him away from where he didn't belong and he insisted on fighting. That left me with no choice. And when I decided to fight him, he thought he was going to throw me around like a rag doll and get away with it? His sorry butt was wrong with that thought! It was time to show him what I could really do!

I continued to force him back, smirking and knowing that Raijin had a plan. He was almost ready. All I needed to do was get him to a certain point and then he'd be toasted. I pushed myself away from him with one final blast of air as I threw the water and the rest of the elements off my blade and at him. Unable to take the force from the burn and the watery current at the same time as the shock, he stumbled backward and into Raijin's trap. I panted softly, a little wasted for breath and energy at the moment, watching to see what my partner would do in this fight. I smiled. We did make a good team. I sheathed my sword, finding its weight heavy only now that I was fatigued, and readied myself for backup. Little did both Raijin and I know that the girls I'd saved from this creature before, were watching us, completely entranced.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:15 am

Perfect! Utena had successfully hit him with a strong enough attack to push him right into the wall. It was now time for Raijin to go in for a killing attack. "Good job Utena!! We've got him right here!!" The current of electricity started growing. With a thrust downwards Raijin had released a powerful blast of lightning in the form of an attacking wolf. "White Fang!!" The wolf had ran right into the creature, setting off an explosion with electrical smoke clouds.

The bottom half of the wall crumbled to the power and Raijin jumped away. "Got him! Wait! Noooo way!" As the smoke cleared the scattered pieces of the creature started regrouping and becoming larger. It looked like the same monster but this time it had four arms and a massive eyeball on it's chest. "It evolved......"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:20 am

"I don't know what else to do. It's like the harder we hit it, the stronger it grows. Every time it's injured it comes back stronger. But... how are we supposed to beat an enemy that just grows when we attack it?"

I blinked.

"What... what is this thing?"

I couldn't put it together in my head. I was panting and trying to establish a stable breathing pattern, but I couldn't. My clothing was torn in places, my body was fatigued, and my powers a bit diminished. I was exhausting so much energy and they were all wasted efforts. The monster was surely stronger than the basic level of magic I'd thrown at him now. His dark energy continued to seep out of him, showing his ever growing powers. I watched him approach us slowly.

"Got any smart ideas, Uchiha?"

I stood back to back with him.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:30 am

"I've noticed that too. It's just taking our attacks and getting stronger whenever we think we've beaten it.....This will be difficult."

Raijin stood his ground, back to back with Utena and ready for anything this creature was going to send at them. That center eye was just watching them as the monster stepped closer. Never did it take it's eye of the two. It was beginning to creep Raijin out. Even staring at that single eye was no help; for some odd reason a Genjutsu could not be casted. Weird. Then Raijin spotted it! There was something behind the beast under the rubble.

"I see.........Utena, before I hit the creature with my attack something had detached from the creature's body. In that cloud of smoke when it repaired itself I saw that same something burrow into the rubble...It's behind the creature right now."

There was a small larvae like creature with an identical eye to the beast, except smaller.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:33 am

"I see it, but what do you suggest we do? Now it's spawning babies and there's no way to beat this one. What chance do we have at beating a baby one?"

I sighed, continuing to watch the creature and then the larvae. This was seriously puzzling to us, how could we beat something that grew stronger off the attacks we gave? This was so frustrating and I could tell this battle wouldn't be over as quickly as the last. I listened to Raijin's further instructions. Perhaps he had an idea.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:44 am

"That's not it's spawn....That's what's keeping it alive right now. Whatever that worm-looking thing is, it seems to provide the creature with it's regenerative abilities. Which means if we kill it we can get rid of the monster."

Raijin formed a few hand seals and then spewed out a thick cloud of smoke. The gas spread past the monster and to the other side of the room. Such technique would interfere with the creature's sight for now, granting the two an opening for attack.

"I also believe that whatever the monster sees that thing sees as well. That's why it's managed to evade us all the time. Without sight we can attack it....Let's hit them with a combination!

More hand seals were formed. He sucked some air in and then expelled a large volume of fire. The wave of flames danced across the floor, directed at the beast and whatever was behind it. Utena was free to add in with her attack.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:59 am

"Right, so now all I have to do is get by the monster and attack the little thing that is giving it life. Well, it's a gamble, but here we go!"

I began to gather my powers into a ball and jump into the air to make it appear as if I were going to fire it straight at the monster. I smirked and did a quick maneuver that enabled me to use his shoulders to lightly flip off and over his head and to the little structure providing the rejuvenating strength for the monster behind him. I then fired it at the thing, even blasting it separately a few times.

"HAAAAA!"

Surely that would have done it?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:05 am

Together with a blazing blast directed at the larger monster and several energy projectiles fired at the smaller creature, a combination had been created to put that thing out of commission. Once the smaller larvae was shred into piece by the rapid fire from Utena, the large monster had fallen to it's knees, disintegrating into nothingness.

The Uchiha performed hand seals and released a jet stream of water onto the flames, putting them out. Raijin and Utena: 2 Monsters: 0 "We did great together!"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:26 am

I panted and smiled, finally the battle was over!

"Yes, we did. Partner."

I approached him with light and fatigued steps. And all of a sudden, after a moment of silence, there was a crowd that cheered loudly for the defeat of the monster. And surprisingly, the girls that I'd managed to protect with Raijin walked over to us with huge smiles.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:09 pm

Clearly seeing that Utena was fatigued from the battle, Raijin met her halfway, holding her up and placing her arm over his shoulders. "I've got you." He smiled and then turned in the direction of the applauding. Some of the people who were at the hot springs crowded at the large hole with smiles and cheers. Then those girls walked up to the both of them. "Hmm?"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:40 pm

The girls approached and seemed happy that their savors came in the forms of us. One girl winked at me and giggled, the other did so at Raijin and the third kinda just looked at the both of us and smiled. She seemed a lot less enthusiastic about the whole battle that just happened, unlike the other 2 she was with. I smiled and saw them approaching, using Raijin to stand, a helpful friend.

"So that was like, totally awesome guys. What are your names?"

"Yeah, I HAVE to know the names of my heroes."

They both giggled and the third just nodded in agreement. I smiled, speaking.

"Well my name is Utena and his is Raijin. I saw you in trouble so I decided to help out. You see, then I let him know and he helped me take it out. But, it's okay. I mean it's not like I was gonna let that horrible thing, whatever it was, attack you guys."

I chuckled lightly. I had no clue why I was saying things like that, maybe they were the truth and that's why? Either way, one of my arms came to rub against the back of my head as I laughed nervously. Maybe Raijin would like a turn to talk.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:52 pm

Raijin looked at the girls as they approached. Two of them praised both him and Utena for their courageous act. One of those two also gave him a wink and smile, causing him to smile in return. "Yeah, it's no big deal. Did you know that my friend here is the prince to a kingdom. So it's in here system to help others who are in danger." He chuckled and look down at Utena. "I'm glad we helped you all out." The Sharingan deactivated, there was no need for it.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:23 pm

"Utena and Raijin... such valiant names. Prince? PRINCE? Like THE royal prince? OH MY GOODNESS! SHUT UP."

"Get out of here! The prince of the kingdom here? Well, that's a twisty change on things, hehehehe." She giggled and then continued to remark, this time a question. "But um, Utena.. .kinda looks like a girl to me..."

"Yeah and the name even sounds like a girl's name. So like, Raijin, you mean princess of the kingdom? Because... I've heard of a prince, so like is he your brother or something, the prince, Utena?"

"No, no you heard right. I'm the prince of this kingdom. Adopted into the royal family by the loving king and his new wife. I've become good friends with his royal assistant, Damascus. And all the maids that work in the palace. And I love to go out and about on adventures. And well, he's right. It's in my nature to help someone who is in trouble. Plus, that thing, we were even having trouble defeating it, I couldn't let it harm you guys. That would just be mean."

I stated innocently, recovering a bit of my strength.

"So like, how is it possible that a girl becomes a prince? I thought all girls are supposed to be princesses."

"Well yes, they are. I just... it was always my dream to be a prince, and now I am one. I may be a girl, but I can prove to everyone I can be a prince too. I've learned how to sword fight with this special sword I have. Somehow I've acquired magic. And sure, I may not be the romantic, kisses your hand type, the suave type either. But I am a lovable goofball, as my friends call me, and I will protect you when you need protecting."

I smiled genuinely. The girls, I'd guessed, were confused.

"Well either way, you like totally saved our hides. We owe you a big thank you, and you know... watching you two battle together was really something. But, standing here getting a 'closer' look at you, you really are something else, mister."

The girl winked and approached Raijin, walking closer to him. She seemed to be, quite obviously flirting with him. I smiled and backed off, watching from right next to him. The other girl came up and smiled, hugging my arm tenderly with both of hers.

"Yeah, and you can be my prince any day... Utena..."

She seemed to purr my name to me, looking at me with seductive gleams in my eyes. The third was sort of standoffish. She stood there with her arms crossed and her head turned, her vision focused another way. She wasn't fawning all over us and flirting with us like the two girls she was with were. I smiled, loving the attention when I received it, and then blinked in confusion, seeing her stand by herself, and not do what her friends were. I wondered; What's up?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:46 pm

These girls were very interested in the fact that Utena was of the royal family. At first they were confused because Utena was called a prince, yet she was a female. But after some explaining they finally had it registered. Raijin stood there smiling at his friend while she informed them of the reason why she is regarded as a prince. "You tell them."

One of the girls then stepped closer to him, beginning to flirt. Raijin looked down at her and smiled. She was a cute one, heck, they were all cute. "Why thank you. Those words mean a lot." There was a momentary sparkle to his teeth.

While these two girls were already making their presences known, the third stood away from them all with her arms crossed. She didn't seem like she wanted any part of the conversations going on between the other four. "You two done yet?" Finally, she turned her head towards the group. She looked impatient.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:21 pm

I blinked and looked at her a little concerned.

"Um, is everything alright, miss?"

I asked genuinely. I wanted to know if she was okay. There was just a monster here, could she have been affected or attacked? Or perhaps there was something troubling her emotions? Either way it went, I was still interested in being her friend.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:28 pm

He looked at the girl with a raised eyebrow. What the heck was up with her? "Yeah, you alright?"

The girl's eyes locked onto Utena. It wasn't the average look someone would give a stranger. "Of course I'm alright...You guys just seem so happy to have defeated something like that. How do you know that there aren't more of things out there right now killing people? Oh, and the name's Rukia."

Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:37 pm

"You're right. But, as far as we know, and from my general perception of this world and its dangers, I don't sense anything more like those things out there. And we deal with the punches as they come in. That's why I go on journeys and adventures and all, to become stronger and be more able to protect the things I care for. And, also to have fun and keep my soul young. You know, life is just... dull without some way to spruce it up. Don't you agree, Rukia?"

I detached myself from the girl that had attached herself to my arm. She seemed displeased for a moment, but in a minute understood, I was having a conversation with someone, it would have seemed rude to be attached to another while speaking. I walked over to Rukia to speak with her.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:58 pm

Raijin smiled softly. Utena always had the right words for anything. He then walked off, allowing them to speak. "I'll be over here Utena." He walked over to some rubble and took a seat on a block of cement.

Meanwhile, Rukia engaged in a conversation with the prince. She unfolded her arms and placed on hand on her hip, locking her eyes with Utena's. "I admire that prince. To protect the ones you love, that's one of the main priorities. A young soul....." For the first time since the attack there was a facial expression; a nice little smirk. "Psh, I guess I can agree with you....Listen, I apologize for isolating myself from you two and being so quiet. It's that you two have powers and I really don't like getting myself involved.....I also could have taken that thing on myself." She mumbled that last part.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:15 pm

"You could have taken that thing on yourself? So what is it you can do? Your special talents?"

I smiled, I wanted to get to know her better. She seemed interesting. As for her compliments, they seemed to be said like riddles, and those just went completely over my head.

"And besides, I wouldn't have known you could take on that thing yourself. All I saw was you and your friends seemingly in trouble. I just wanted to help."

I tapped her nose and chuckled. Rukia and I could be good friends, if she wanted to be.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next