MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

2 posters

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 5 Empty The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

And there I was, in this battle, head to head with this evil monster. I swore to my kingdom that I'd defend it, even if it cost my life. By this time, I had become more than just a prince. I'd become king. The recent king, my adopted father, had died, the queen with him, of this disease they'd caught in their old age. Damascus, moved on and went elsewhere, though we still keep in touch. I'd heard he'd become an archduke of some other kingdom, which was all well and good for him.

The monster right! I concentrated one of my most powerful spells to take it down. It turns out the monster was watching me, and plotting something as well. And with a loud cry from me, firing the monstrous beam from my hands, and with a bellowing roar from him, the monster was vanquished, but not without one last stand. As he was being killed by the power, his whole body thrashed about, and his arm came from what seemed like nowhere. I must have been standing too close to him and he whacked me, quite hard. I flew through several sheetrock walls and even through a tree, till I landed over by the mountains in the distance. I opened my eyes and saw that I was okay, minus a few cuts and bruises. I smiled, thank you for magical powers! And then, when I went to move, a quite moderately sized rock hit me on the head and rolled away from me, leaving me unconscious right there, left to be found by anyone....

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou~ on Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:28 pm

"Hey, you don't have to call me ma'am, aren't I your friend?"

I munched.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

Post by Mero Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:39 pm

"Sorry I didn't literally mean ma'am" I laughed.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:47 pm

"No it's okay."

I smiled and swallowed another bite of my food.

"I know what you meant, strangely. So, don't you want something to eat before I eat it all?"

I held out some to her.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:05 pm

"No no, go ahead. I'm not really hungry. Besides you need to get your strength back so eat up".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:56 pm

"Well alright. Whatever you say."

And soon I was finished with all the food. I stood up, shakily at first, but then I was fine. I began to take my first few steps.

"I think I should be good to go. Let's check out my kingdom, shall we?"

I smiled.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:39 pm

"Excellent!" I smiled back and began walking. "Onwards to the palace!"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:40 pm

We continued on our journey to the palace. I smiled as we walked.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:34 am

"So, do you think you'll be able to handle the palace servants and people you used to know bombarding you with information you don't know?" I was truly curious.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:38 am

"Sure, I mean. I have you by my side don't I?"

I smiled.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:29 pm

"That's true. Maybe I'll get to yell at someone!" I said jokingly with stars in my eyes.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:28 pm

"Eh, maybe not. I have this distinct feeling no one is going to be that crazy, but if they are, you can kinda act as my bodyguard, if you want."

I winked.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:51 pm

"Well yeah obviously they won't swarm or anything, but I'm just thinking about the possibilities" I chuckled.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:32 pm

OOC: I like your new signature. Lol Finn.

"As am I. So you said we were almost there right?"

I questioned as we continued walking. I smiled, finally, about to be home!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:00 pm

OOC: Haha thanks.

I nodded, "Yep. In under 30 minutes we should be there" I smiled and watched as a few people traveling the path opposite to us walked by. "Hmmm", I moved to the other side of Utena and twirled, grabbing something from the unsuspecting travellers. I hoped Utena hadn't noticed. "It's a fantastic day today" I smiled.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:18 pm

"It sure is."

I smiled and continued walking, all I knew was that she changed sides, I didn't know what for. I continued on the way to my home. Finally, I'd get to see it, in all of its splendor. Perhaps that might spark something in me.

OOC: You're welcome~
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:24 pm

I slowly took out some cash and counted it then laughed triumphantly, "Nice". I looked forward and after some walking I could make out the silhouette of the kingdom. "Look there it is" I said pointing towards the castle.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:35 pm

My eyes lit up like a kid's would if they saw a candy store. Even at a distance it was spectacularly eye-catching. The sights of it seemed to just be so impressive that my initial reaction was speechless.

".... I..."

After a minute of incoherent brain function, my brain finally registered a word to say. And that was...

"Wooooooowwwwww."

And the great spectacle has been unfolded!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:04 pm

I chuckled at her reaction. "And it's all yours" I commented amused.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:05 am

My eyes shimmered with the gleams of overwhelming happiness similar to those in a child's. I was completely off my rocker when I saw the kingdom, my feet almost stopped where they were, but thankfully, my motive functions didn't fail me, and I continued toward the giant, glimmering structure that was my kingdom.

"You mean.. this is the kingdom that I rule over? This is my kingdom?"

I questioned in wonder, now, more words forming to my mouth. I turned around and then back at the kingdom again. I was quickly switching my views between the kingdom, the palace, and Mero who was right behind me, and now, it seemed ,more like right beside me.

"So... am I a good king, Mero?"

I asked her, feeling pride. I couldn't help it. This place was amazing, and we grew ever more near.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:59 am

"I don't know. I've been off adventuring for the past months so I haven't really heard anything about how you rule. But from your personality I can imagine you are a good king".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:37 pm

"Well thanks Mero, that means a lot to me."

I smiled and we continued walking. My palace was so close, I felt like I could reach out and touch it. I stood almost in the radius of its shadows that reflected down on the people on the ground. It was tall and definitely fit for a king. As I strode back into the kingdom, everyone seemed to smile at their returned king, greet me with grace and applaud for defeating the monster and defending the kingdom. I decided to keep my mouth shut instead of making a fool of myself, like I would if I talked. For one thing, Mero told me I lost my memories, if that's the case, I won't remember anything about this place other than what she tells me. Best to just not make a scene, Utena, and get to your palace. In there you'll be safe.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:44 pm

I walked in a few steps behind her watching the warm greetings she was getting. I couldn't help but try and guess what was going through Utena's mind right now. She was acting as though everything was normal, and that added to the amusing scene all that more.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:56 pm

"Alright Utena... make it to the palace and you're fine."

I smiled and continued to walk through the streets, mumbling that to myself. Luckily no one noticed and I made it to the palace securely. Once the doors open I walked in like I knew the place till they closed the doors in, Mero following behind me. I smiled and my eyes widened as I saw the palace. It was so luxurious!

"And... this is... mine?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:03 pm

I chuckled, 'Yep. All of it and all of the people who reside in its walls".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:16 pm

My head then sent a surge of pain through my body, and then it gathered back up in my head, in an extreme headache. I cringed and held my head, falling to my knees on the floor. I closed my eyes, it was like it was forcing me to look at something.

And suddenly another vision came to me...

'I saw Mero and a bunch of other people whom I seemed to be friendly with standing on the palace floors laughing and smiling with me, as if one of us had said something funny. I was standing at the raised platform that had a throne behind me, probably suited for me to sit in. A lot of the others seemed to be beaten and battered as well, now that I was looking at it more closely. Like they had just come from a fight or something. I wondered what happened.

The vision continued... All of them seemed to be my friends, hugging me, congratulating me on becoming king and the raised change in status. They all were saying that they wished well and then went to explore their own around the kingdom as well as the others surrounding this one. I smiled and watched them leave. The only two who stayed by my side were a taller guy who looked... strangely familiar. And Mero. I looked to both of them and remarked something like: 'My best friends...'

And then the visit ended. I was able to see clearly again, blinking my eyes, but I felt a little dizzy, not able to stand up just yet from my position. I still had a headache and held my head accordingly, trying to treat it. And then my heart gave a little pang of pain again and I cringed for that as well. Just what was happening to me? I sighed as if coming out of a daze.

"W...what was..."

I couldn't even complete the question.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next