MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 15 I_vote_lcapThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 15 I_voting_barThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 15 I_vote_lcapThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 15 I_voting_barThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

2 posters

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 15 Empty The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

And there I was, in this battle, head to head with this evil monster. I swore to my kingdom that I'd defend it, even if it cost my life. By this time, I had become more than just a prince. I'd become king. The recent king, my adopted father, had died, the queen with him, of this disease they'd caught in their old age. Damascus, moved on and went elsewhere, though we still keep in touch. I'd heard he'd become an archduke of some other kingdom, which was all well and good for him.

The monster right! I concentrated one of my most powerful spells to take it down. It turns out the monster was watching me, and plotting something as well. And with a loud cry from me, firing the monstrous beam from my hands, and with a bellowing roar from him, the monster was vanquished, but not without one last stand. As he was being killed by the power, his whole body thrashed about, and his arm came from what seemed like nowhere. I must have been standing too close to him and he whacked me, quite hard. I flew through several sheetrock walls and even through a tree, till I landed over by the mountains in the distance. I opened my eyes and saw that I was okay, minus a few cuts and bruises. I smiled, thank you for magical powers! And then, when I went to move, a quite moderately sized rock hit me on the head and rolled away from me, leaving me unconscious right there, left to be found by anyone....

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou~ on Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 15 Empty Re: The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:12 pm

"And no doubt there must have been blood."

I spoke with quite a frightened face.

"I mean, how could I have handled it if I am afraid of blood?"

I chuckled. ^^'
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 15 Empty Re: The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

Post by Mero Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:39 pm

"Dios is a hell of a thing" I shrugged.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:41 pm

I sighed.

"I know, but he helps me out. It's not like I can control him. And seeing as how he's some sort of heavenly body, I don't think he tolerates demons very well."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:07 pm

"Nope. He made that perfectly clear in that last battle" I chuckled.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:12 pm

I chuckled with my friend. I swung my legs to the side of the bed. I needed to stand up. I couldn't just lay/sit in bed all day. And so slowly but surely I made my way up. I cringed a little, but ultimately, I'd be okay. I looked at her shoulder, interesting, the design was in a rose like symbol. Hmmmm, I wonder.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:01 pm

"Any pain?" I asked as she stood. I could see her cringe a little and wondered if there was very much. I then took note of her check out the markings on my shoulder. "Pretty right?"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:04 pm

"Well.. I'll be fine."

I smiled. I looked to her markings on her shoulder.

"Very but..."

I looked at them more intently.

"They seem familiar. Very."

I was puzzled.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:12 pm

"Familiar? How so?" I asked, confused.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:19 pm

I held my ring and my eyes widened as I looked at it on my hand.

"It looks like... the symbol on my ring."

Amazing.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:43 pm

"Hmm?" I looked at her ring and then tapped my chin. "Neat coincidence".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:44 pm

"Maybe it isn't coincidence at all."

Shock was upon us now.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:48 pm

"Maybe, maybe not. Either way its freaky".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:49 pm

"Hold on a second... why would the mark of the rose grow upon you and not me? Aren't I the one connected to the prince?"

I thought out loud, perplexed.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:00 am

"Well obviously. Thats why I believe it to be a coincidence".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:01 am

"Hmmm, I don't know. Something tells me something else is going on here."

I looked at her perplexed.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:47 pm

I shrugged, "I don't know. I guess theres not real way of finding out what it means".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:50 pm

"No...there's gotta be! I mean, it looks like my ring! It could be Dios related!"

I exclaimed excitedly. I needed to be healed, where were my full on powers when I needed them? This called for desperate measures. I started to wobble my way all the way down the lowest level of the palace. I opened an old dusty book and coughed, waving the dust away from my face. Then I turned a few pages and found what I was looking for. A healing remedy that would bring me back to 100 percent in no time! I began to mix the chemicals and then realized, I didn't have one ingredient I needed.

"Oh that should be easy to find. Mero?"

I called to her softly, I was sure she followed me.

"Could you do me a huge favor? I need this ingredient and it shouldn't be too far. In fact it should be right outside the palace walls. All you have to do is go out, pick the flower and come back."

I smiled awkwardly. Hopefully she'd do it.

OOC: Now you should bring in the monster and get caught up fighting him outside the borders. I'll have used a substitute ingredient instead of the flowers that will not heal me up as the other flower would have, but give me a temporary boost. I'll race to where you are and help you combat it, but leave you to the frontlines to do all the major damage. The monster doesn't have to be invincible or huge or anything, just something to keep us busy for a bit. And that's when we'll realize the linked power.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:52 pm

I watched nervously as Utena hobbled around the palace, looking for something. I assumed it would be magic related that would heal her quick. I followed her and listened to her request. "A flower?" I thought a moment then saluted, "Right away your majesty". I turned and walked away, chuckling as I did so.

I walked to just out side the walls, where Utena had directed me and saw the flowers. I crouched and gently picked one, then straightened and started to make my way back to the castle. Just as I was about to re enter the kingdom gates I was approached by a stranger. as soon as he was just a few inches away from me an entire gang of men joined him. "Uhhh, Hello gentleman, can I help you?" I questioned, taking in their obvious shady-ness.

The one who had first approached smiled and dug his hands into his pockets, "Well doll we heard this place got jacked up earlier this week and now we're here to "help out" in it's time of need". The guys behind him chuckled and snorted. I took a moment to look them over and then returned my gaze to the fellow who was now standing way to close. "And how do you suppose you're going to do that?" I raised an eyebrow.

The chuckles and snorts got louder and rowdier as the 'leader' confirmed my suspicions. "We are going to help get rid of the things people don't need anymore". In other words they were going to ransack the city when it was just getting back to its normal flow. I folded my arms and cocked my head to the left, "Why are you telling me all this?" The laughter subsided and everyone got a creepy feel to them.

"We heard you hung out with the King who's out of commission and if you disappear know one will know". With that they began advancing more and more, retrieving all sorts of weapons from their concealed positions. I sighed and jumped back, dropping the flower in the process. "Dream on fellas". I sprinted forward, beginning the inevitable street fight.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:06 pm

I was wondering what was taking Mero so long, it was just outside the palace. I looked out of whatever window was nearby.

"Where is she?"

She should have been back by now; She wasn't so old it would take her a year to run out and back in. Gee, I hope she didn't get into any trouble while she was out there.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:06 pm

I had engaged this group of guys in battle, hoping to end it fast. There was no need to drag on such a stupid fight, I'd just wear them down then have the palace authority come and take over. It all sounded so easy in my head, and with my fighting experience I was pretty confident, but something seemed off. This lot seemed way too determined to attack and get rid of me, and for what, just a bit of thieving.

I had ran forward and now I was blocking and dodging a mass amount of attacks. All while dealing a fair amount of damage back. Though as the fight went on, I could tell that these men were trained. I grunted, frustrated with the fact that they had come prepared.

I drew out one of my gun blades and started shooting. I aimed not to kill, but to immobilize. My shots hit knees and arms, wounding them into submission. After the bulk of the group was down and out I looked up to see the man how started it all and two others which I assumed were his right hand men.

Heres where the show began. I put my gun away and stared hard at the men, trying to figure out their plan of attack. "You're going to burn a hole in me" The leader chuckled. He snapped his fingers and the two guys beside him drew out swords. "How about I give you more of a challenge". I drew out my sword and waited for someone to make a move.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:00 am

I tapped my foot, not in the slightest bit of impatience; No, I could wait, it was more the worried attitude I had. After all, as I mentioned before, the ingredient wasn't too far away to get and it shouldn't have even taken her this long to run out and get it and come back. No instead, she was drawing the time out and that's what had me puzzled and the least bit concerned.

Eventually, my nerves got the better of me and I couldn't take it anymore. I knew that I very well couldn't walk too well and that running was certainly out of the question. As was walking that longer bit of ground and terrain; I just didn't feel secure enough with pushing myself at this point. So I snapped and crutches appeared under my arms. Much better. I smiled and began to crutch my way towards the direction Mero was in, besides I could sense her energy stagnant and a little.... anxious. But what about? Were there others in the area with her? I continued on my route to my friend. Hopefully, I'd get there in time, even if I couldn't fight.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:17 pm

The pair began by circling around me from both sides. My eyes darted back and forth, trying not to leave their faces for more then a few seconds. A glint crossed one of the attackers eyes and I turned in time for our swords to clash.

I pushed back with my sword, causing the man to pull back. I ducked under his next swing and spun behind him, kicking him in the back. The man stumbled forward into his partner who had advanced forward. He pushed the fallen man off him and continued his run forward. Our swords met, the sound of metal clanged together.

The man side stepped and his partner joined him, both men swinging their swords at me. I dodged and blocked them, but they pushed me farther and farther back with every attack. I quickly glanced behind me to see a wall coming up fast. I narrowed my eyes and went on the offensive. I hand gotten the upper hand for mere moments, but soon enough they began pushing me back again. I let them, having a plan in mind.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:29 pm

And within time, I'd managed to reach the part of the area that Mero was in. I spotted her, taking on a group of men. Why they wanted to challenge her and what for, I was puzzled about. I didn't see the point in starting a fight with someone who doesn't have anything beneficial to you. And these men looked like thieves. Nonetheless, I crutched my way over to where the scene was happening.

I knew she had a plan but I still wanted to say something, as I was annoyed.

"Hey buddy boys, why don'tcha stop pickin' on my pal okay?"

I looked at them hard. I was hoping to get them to notice me.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:23 pm

I heard Utena, but couldn't be bothered. The guys I was facing off against didn't seem too interested in her either. They were much too focused on chopping my head off. The leader however smiled brightly as he saw Utena walk up to them. "Ah now heres our little commander in chief. All messed up I see" He mocked looking over her appearance.

"Its a shame you look like you'd fight like crap, I was hoping to get some one on one time with you" ,He winked. "But since you're not anywhere near battle ready, we're going to beat your friend up, maybe kill her...Who knows whats going to happen, am I right?"He laughed holding up his hand for a high five. Once he saw he was going to be left hanging he dropped his hand and laughed. This guy was just nuts, but harmless considering he was just a thief with some goons.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:11 am

I watched the leader as he said that. Not battle ready? Well, he was right. But if it was a battle he wanted, a battle he was going to get.

"You're not going to kill my friend on my watch. But sure, I'll battle you. If it's some one on one time you desire, then come on. Let's do this."

I stated bravely. All I wanted was to heal and these guys were making things extremely difficult.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next