MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
What the heck? - Page 6 I_vote_lcapWhat the heck? - Page 6 I_voting_barWhat the heck? - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
What the heck? - Page 6 I_vote_lcapWhat the heck? - Page 6 I_voting_barWhat the heck? - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
What the heck? - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
What the heck? - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
What the heck? - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
What the heck? - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
What the heck? - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
What the heck? - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
What the heck? - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
What the heck? - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
What the heck? - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

What the heck?

+2
Shin Namekaze
Rai Uchiha
6 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

What the heck? - Page 6 Empty What the heck?

Post by Rai Uchiha Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Silence overcame the empty streets of Nagasaki. Not one single human was in sight for a mile radius on the surface of the city. Maybe dwelling underneath in some of the camps. Just a mile away was the giant barricade that contained some of the more fortunate humans who managed to survive the demonic invasion. At the center of it was the Imaimashi Co. building.

At the center of the wide street a small portal had slowly opened up. Something was occurring and it wasn't natural. From it came a young boy wearing a navy jacket and matching colored pants. As he landed on the floor dust had risen to his face; luckily he was wearing orange tinted goggles. "What the heck!?" A pair of shadowy figures appeared to be exiting the portal as well.

Last edited by Rai Uchiha on Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Rai Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-08-31

Back to top Go down

What the heck? - Page 6 Empty Re: What the heck?

Post by Mero Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:51 pm

I inhaled some of the gas before hacking and covering my mouth and nose. Shit what was this stuff!? I jumped back and away from the gas, hoping it wasn't harmful. "Damn" I cursed. I drew out one of my guns and aimed it towards the gators eye, shooting repeatedly.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:22 pm

Kuraii was trapped within to mountain all went silent.....then suddenly a rumble was heard and the mountains shook "RAWRRR!!!!!!!" 2 tails on each side of the mountain ripped through them making them crumble and shot towards Kasumi to pierce his chest in one killer strike "GRRR!!!"

Kuraii

Male
Number of posts : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasumi Hisaki Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:04 pm

Kasumi slammed his hands onto the ground and large stone walls rose from the ground. They covered him from his blind spot, taking the air bullets. From the stone walls came massive pillars that would try and hit Shin with the force. Never did Kasumi's eyes leave Kuraii. When he broke through the mountain and shot forward to pierce Kasumi's chest he performed more hand seals. Multiple dragons made of water were generated and blocked Kuraii's path, homing in on him.

Agusai's gas was spreading. He dove into the water, avoiding the bullets to his eyes, and rammed into the building Mero was standing on. It collapsed and fell into the water below.

Kasumi Hisaki

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2012-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Namekaze Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:09 pm

The air bullets had no effect on the stone wall whatsoever. Shin was on the virge of losing hope in his efforts. Damn! What in the world can I do to stop him!? He knelt on one knee and thought to himself.

Shin Namekaze

Male
Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai Uchiha Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:18 pm

Rai stared in disbelief. Kuraii was nithing close to the human he used to be. He needed to be stopped now! Raijin performed hand seals and his hands were enveloped in lightning. From his hands emerged a dragon that would jolt towards Kuraii to try and stop him. Rai dropped to his knees afterwards, weakening. "I have to do something fast....."

Rai Uchiha

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:08 pm

Agusai was mad, that was very much evident. He dodged my bullets by diving under the water. I surveyed the area, looking for him. It was almost impossible to see where things were in the murky water. I felt the building shake and crumble below me, sending me into debris and the murky water.

I had faulted for only a moment, before gathering my barring's and swimming towards the surface. Once I broke the surface I inhaled a large breath, taking in partially air and partially poison. I coughed and quickly looked around the waters, waiting for the gator to strike again.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:28 pm

the beast that once kuraii saw the water dragon heading his way. he stood his ground and rawred loudly sending shock waves after the shock waves towards them destroying their form and shattering glass all around the building breaking the sound barrier and he stared towards kasumi running towards him with great speed on all fours

Kuraii

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasumi Hisaki Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:03 pm

Agusai, now submerged beneath the water, starting to swim in circles beneath the unwary Mero. Before anyone knew it there'd be a massive whirlpool churning about. With such force anything in the water would most likely be sucked into the eye. Kasumi didn't worry about the downed Shin. He was already losing chakra so what more was he capable of? But the Juubi on the other hand. That was a problem.

After forming hand seals multiple bomb tags formed from the ground and shot out at Kuraii. They formed a wall in front of him and if he continued on his path they'd stick to him and detonate. Come here boy!

Kasumi Hisaki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Namekaze Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:07 pm

Shin rose from the ground and rushed towards Kasumi, a Rasengan in his hand. The sphere suddenly grew in size. Oodama Rasengan!!! He sent it at Kasumi's side, hoping to hit him.

Shin Namekaze

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai Uchiha Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:28 pm

"There's no way I'm giving up!!" The Uchiha gained some confidence and stood up, taking out two kunai and throwing them at Kuraii. They grew larger in size in mid-air. Seals also began glowing on the metal.

Rai Uchiha

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:41 pm

The waters current began to churn and I looked around for a building I could jump up on. Before the waters began to turn furiously I grabbed hold of a broken building and pulled myself from the water. I stood up straight watching as the whirlpool sucked all the debris down to it's depths.

The building underneath me began to crumble away as the waters worsened. I jumped up onto another building and plotted my next attack. I took in a deep breath then jumped on to precarious building next to me. climbed down it's wobbly side until I was at the base, and began pushing on it. The building swayed back and forth as I pushed and after picking up momentum it fell over onto Agusai.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:46 pm

Kuraii ran towards kasumi faster. he opened his mouth slightly has a blackish orb began forming at the center of his mouth "Rawr!!!!" he shot it out towards the wall as it exploded with great forcing causing the explosion to increase in mass and spread throughout the battlefield of the buildings. the ninja would have no choice but to escape for now

Kuraii

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasumi Hisaki Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:34 am

The whirpool attack had failed. This human was beginning to boil Agusai's blood. He was furious. Diiiiieeeee!!!!! He lunged towards her and was stopped by the toppling building, which landed onto his back, sending him underneath the water surface. After a few minutes he stormed out of the water and thrashed at Mero with an overwhelming rage. To his dismay his attack was put to a halt due to the force of Kuraii's Bijuudama blast. The summoning was lifted out of the water and crashed into several buildings.

Kasumi held a seal at the sight of the black orb forming at Kuraii's mouth and slammed his hands on the ground. A large alligator snout rose from the ground, swallowing Kasumi. It continued to rise revealing a large statue of an alligator with a large stomach. He was protecyed from all attacks inside. This is getting dangerous....

Kasumi Hisaki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Namekaze Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:39 am

Shin's Oodama Rasengan hit the statue that had risen from the damaged building. No damage was inflicted at all. Even worse, Shin had to worry about a blast that was growing larger and destroying everything. Before he knew it he was sent into the side of a building and onto a cracked platform, now unconscious.

Shin Namekaze

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai Uchiha Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:45 am

The two large shuriken that were previously heading in Kuraii's direction were now spinning into a massive wave of energy. They were seemingly vaporized. Rai stood in shock, not able to believe what power Kuraii held. As he stood there the force of the explosion carried the small boy into the air with debris and then into the water. As Rai sunk his eyes transformed into the three tomoe Sharingan. Sustaining too many injuries he had passed out and was unable to move a limb.

Rai Uchiha

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:57 pm

I watched at Agusai prepared for his attack, though it did not come. The young child was shifting the weight of the area around us that no one could do anything. I was pushed back into the wall of a broken building then slowly slid to the ground, barely conscious. I turned my head to watch the scene and cursed under my breath about my recent distain for ninja.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:16 pm

Kuraii stared at the statue that kasumi was in and growled at it " Rawrrrr!!!" kuraii climbed on the statue clawing at it leaving deep scratch marks on the statue. soon after kuraii got smart.....kasumi was from protected from outside attack while he was inside the belly....but how about attacks inside the belly. Kuraii wrapped his tails around the snout and used his sharp claws to forcibly open the mouth while charging a bijuudama bomb in his mouth as it collected mass amounts of chakra! "RAWWWWWRRR!" kuraii yelled as he got the mouth open wide enough for him to shoot the orb inside!

Kuraii

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasumi Hisaki Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:10 am

Kasumi stood in the darkness of the inner statue. He placed his hand on the statue and felt the Juubi crawling all over it and clawing at it. I have to find a way to keep him on the defensive. The shinobi heard the statue cracking at the snout, which wasn't a good sign. He performed hand seals and started to sink into the ground. When the top was broken off and the blast was released the whole statue shattered into pieces and the land was cratered. Kasumi emerged from the ground several meters away, unscathed. You are beginning to piss me off!!!

Kasumi went through several more hand seals and two large alligator heads made of stone emerged on each side, opening their mouths. You will fall today Juubi!

Kasumi Hisaki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:20 am

OOC: New posting order is Mero, Kuraii, Kasumi, and then Raijin.

Raijin had already been alerted as soon as the Juubi had made it's presence known. There was a mjor distrubance in the force of chakra. He moved swiftly from rooftop to rooftop, having just entered the partially destroyed city. "This city has been.....Torn apart..." Raijin caught sight of light from an attack. This was most likely an attack from the Juubi. As he landed on a damaged rooftop he saw Mero slumped against the building. He jumped down to her side and knelt down. "Are you alright? His face was hidden behind his mask and the cloak he was wearing.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:48 am

I coughed, noting that the poison was starting to take affect. I sighed, wondering if my medical crew could find a cure for my ailment. I heard a slight thud and felt the presence of someone beside me so I turned my head. Someone disguised behind a mask and cloak knelt there, asking if I was alright.

"I'm peachy" I nodded slightly. "It's everyone else you should be asking. But I wouldn't get too close if I were you. The kids gone berserk".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:04 pm

Kuraii growled and stalked kasumi slowly as he walked around in circles "rawwwrrrr" he snarled at kasumi and he became faster and disappeared from sight only to reappear behind him with his arm extended and larger slashing him "rawrrrr!!!!"

Kuraii

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasumi Hisaki Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:47 pm

Kasumi stood there watching the Juubi. Suddenly one of the alligator mouths started charging energy. The Juubi had disappeared from line of sight, only to show behind Kasumi and slash at his back. He was ripped in half, both parts dropping to the floor...Only to turn into a puddle of a mud-like substance that held anything that touched it in place. The real Kasumi exited the ground moments later, away from the puddle and the two large alligator stones. ....So you didn't see through it. He held a seal and the energy shot out at the Juubi in the form of a powerful beam.

Kasumi Hisaki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:54 pm

"Just stay here then. You have a poison in you that isn't of this world." Raijin stood up and turned around, summoning forth two clones to retrieve the two children who were knocked out and place them next to Mero. "I plan to stop him." He jumped from the building to where Kasumi battled the Juubi. Once he laid eyes upon the creature he paused. "So they are here.....But how?" He looked back at the children and then at the Juubi, that was being attacked by another shinobi.

Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:15 pm

I mustered up as much energy as I could to chuckle. This guy planned to stop him, hilarious. I began coughing up something fierce, thanks to the poison. I could feel my body trying to combat it, though it was a losing fight. I turned my head slightly and looked at the two (of three) dim wits responsible for this disaster. I sighed, frustrated by the days events and turned my attentions back to the battle.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:55 pm

Kuraii was stuck on the ground growling trying to break free. he struggles and swinging his tails back and forth screaming "Rawrrrr!!!!!" he then saw the beam shot out towards him with great speed he could not dodge it fast enough. At the moment kuraii open his mouth wide point it to the ground beneath him. all that was seen was a huge explosion. Kuraii seemed to be destroyed but as smoked cleared all that was left was a huge whole beneath where kuraii once was. Kuraii had shot a small bijuudama beneath his feet making him fall through the roof before he could be shot.

Kuraii

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum