MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 3 I_voting_barA warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 3 I_voting_barA warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

A warrior and a friend(Private)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 3 Empty A warrior and a friend(Private)

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Everything so far seemed to be arlight for me, being a girl that wanted to try something new; try something that will show I'm more than a girl that might wish to do and prove her honor for her family. That was what I thought of in the possible time till I find out my father got this letter, speaking of going to war and in his condition, he couldn't. I didn't wish for him to go but judging him of his choice, he was not happy with me. Sitting and thinking, I had to do something for my father before it was too late and only could think of one thing; taking his place. I had to prepare for this journey and this journey alone. I made the possible changes to show I had to take the change of my look to the charming look of a female to the true warrior at heart. When I was ready, I picked up my father's sword, attacked it to my belt of the armor and leaves to get my trust worthy black stallion, ready to leave and head into war. As we both ride through the rain and thunder, I was looking ahead, hoping I'm doing this right but I already knew I was...
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 3 Empty Re: A warrior and a friend(Private)

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:35 pm

"you are too kind, utena. I guess It's from when we, or the soilders, had to do that in order to show respect but this works too. I'm just happy I got a friend out here since many thought I was a bit weird." I smiled but shook her hand back. "Though, what are you going to do to prove that? I mean, the guys in the army are well picky sometimes but I never ask."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 3 Empty Re: A warrior and a friend(Private)

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:07 pm

"Everyone believes me to be a guy. If I could just find a way into the palace I once lived in to pressure that old woman into giving me the cure for all this, then I could probably undo a lot of the things done to you as well. No doubt that being around me, and of course, being that you're a girl in the army has put you under the hate of the villagers and the hate of the army alike. I can reverse that by commanding the army to cease all further seeking of you being released or anything like that. But the question is, how am I going to do this?"

I sighed. This was definitely going to be complicated. I needed some kind of way to think about things calmly and rationally. I needed another brain to think it over with. That would be Anthy, but suddenly a small chameleon appeared on my leg, turning back to its normal color instead of the skin tone color it used to blend in with me. His beady eyes caught mine and it seemed like he wanted to help and that was when I realized....

"I can communicate with animals?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:29 am

"Really? I didn't know you can do that." I said suprised.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:21 pm

"I didn't either. Apparently, I can. The after effect of that curse must have granted me the power to communicate with and understand animals like I never have before. And so long as I can communicate with them, we have a way of knowing things that they can't normally tell us that they may see. And, also, extra forces to back us up. Come on little chameleon, you're coming with us."

I smiled and stood up with him still on my finger.

"And I'm gonna call you Pascal."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:33 am

"I think that's a nice helpful gift but maybe if we work together, we can get your kingdom back. Though, I'm worried. What if this old woman really is not what she seems? At times, alot of people would be in another costume or worse, change their appearnce to show their not who they really are. What if she tries to be you and rule forever?"" I had so many questions that it could be a possible way right? All this going on and Utena losing her kingdom forever.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:21 pm

"That's also something I didn't consider. What's her actual motive and what's her true form? I doubt that old lady thing was what she really looked like. And if so, then she could either plan to use herself under her own spell as the new ruler. Well, make the kingdom think she is and wreak havoc. Or, maybe, she's planning to make people think she's me and rule, you're right. That could be something else. Hm."

I thought a moment more.

"So then, we'll have to get back to the kingdom with Pascal here and see what we can do. I have to get inside my palace, and you... well, you're gonna have to come along to be safe. Otherwise everyone will attack you. Pascal here says if I can get at least one person to remember who I am and semi break the spell, I should be good."

I smiled.

"Worth a shot! Come on!"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:47 am

"That sounds like a big mission to me but I'm sure with us working together, we will have your kingdom back and this spell broken!" I smiled with excitement as I went to catch up with her but I just hope I would be a big help to her when we get to her kingdom. At least it would be better than where I was from males thinking females were not good for war but this may show them they are wrong about females and to see how strong they really are.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:55 pm

"Yeah I know it does, but we can do it. Besides I think Pascal here has a plan. We're going to use his tiny size to our advantage. If we can get in there, we can find the bottle she made me drink that turned me into a cat into the first place. He can bring it back to us and then we can somehow use that to our advantage in the process of getting back my kingdom, and pardoning you from the torture you're to receive for pretending to be a man and going into the army. I'll figure a way around this, I promise."

I smiled and we continued to head off to my kingdom. It felt like on foot, it would be a longer distance this time around than the last. But that was okay, it would give us time to perfect our plan and get everything arranged the way we want it.

OOC: I'm kinda winging it right now. Do you remember how it was supposed to end? The time that I told you my idea right in the chatbox?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:58 pm

ooc:i think so but if I am wrong, can you tell me cuz I think it's when both of them win but still become childhood friends or so

bic:"Even you plan ahead than I do, that's really cool! I think this plan will work for us Utena. I just hope it gets you back your kingdom and breaks this curse." I was glad for this idea but I know we both can do it so we can help each other but since she's my friend, I want to be sure I help her first before myself.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:21 pm

OOC: Eh I guess I have to wing it then.

"Then you have to promise me something."

I paused and spoke, stopping my walking to look her square in the face, placing my hands on her shoulders.

"Promise me, you won't give up, no matter how much this mission takes out of you. You have to succeed. It's that or death, that's the torture they probably will deem worthy enough for you to have to deal with since you snuck into the army. And I'm not going to let you die, you have to not let yourself die either okay?"

I smiled.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:29 pm

ooc:When you do that, you always come up with cool ideas! XD

bic:I was surprised from her words but they really made me smile, knowing my friend was always so brave to do what she can to keep others safe. Smiling, I nod to Utena. "You got a deal but one thing. You do the same for me too. I don't want to lose a really great friend."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:40 pm

OOC: Thanks. ^^ I'll try my best then.

"You've got yourself a deal. No, better than that..."

I smiled and extended my hand with my pinky finger extended toward hers.

"You've got yourself a promise."

I had hoped she'd return the sentiment.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:19 pm

ooc:Yay!!!!!

bic:I smiled seeing her pinky but held out my own pinky to wrap around her own, shaking once. "Alright, it's a promise!"
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:27 pm

"Alright, then it's a promise then."

I smiled and then let go of her pinky accordingly. I began on my strides back to the kingdom once more, finding it easier to walk now that I had someone in this with me. All of my steps seemed to be how I walked before, confident, not questioning on which path I should take or where I should step. I felt better, and I'd gained a new friend. I thought I had the plan down, and thankfully we had Pascal here to help us. Now... to put our plan to the test!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:35 pm

I was so excited about this and of helping my first and true friend get back what she lost cuz of this old woman. My eyes were full of courage and happiness as we made our way to our location with our new animal friend too. Maybe this was something I can prove that if we work together, nothing can stop us! As I followed by Utena's side, I had one little question. "Hey Utena? How do you think we will get their or what if the Old woman tries something like a plan to send some guards or hunters after us?"
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:39 pm

"Hm, well I don't think she knows we're coming, so we're okay. I think she still thinks I'm under that curse that changes me into a cat. By the way, that felt weird. I can sometimes still feel like I have that tail that never gets tired. Or like I have to lick my paws."

I shivered and looked at my hands. I moved my fingers and flexed them.

"It sure is good to be human again. Now, how we go about this. I think, the best way to do this would be for me to put on the face that I would, the prince. And I'll stroll into town, and create a diversion which you will keep going. I will say you were a captured prisoner that I had taken in myself. And what's more is that you were fighting for the army, and you're female. The jailers will see to it that you're taken into a cell immediately. That means you're safe. If you're jailed, the mobs and the army that's upset with you, cannot kill you. Now all you have to do is wait there for me to bail you out. And in the meantime, Pascal will go into the palace and grab the thing that changed me into what I was. Then we'll have that in supply as well. After we do that much we should be in good shape. But..."

I continued to think out loud.

"Then the problem lies with defeating the old woman who has taken my spot and cursed the kingdom."

I smiled.

"Have any ideas?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:59 pm

"And I thought others would love to be different animals. I would be happy to have been half a cat or any animal cuz I would try to get used to it but that works too. Hmm, as to your plan it sounds really advanced but smart. What if they think it's a trick and try to get you and kill you? That would be bad so I got nothing of an idea cuz it might not work if my own."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:03 pm

"Well I like being able to communicate and I can't if I'm a cat."

I chuckled.

"Well we won't know if the plan works until we try it out. So the smartest thing to do would be to try it out and then if it doesn't work, then try a new one. It's not really that big a deal. And we can't spend time worrying over something that may not even take place. Not to down on your suggestion though."

I smiled and then held her hand in mine as we continued to walk. I would need support for this, and that was the only means I could think of to encourage my confidence up again. I would have to play the part of a prince convincingly. I just hoped I could do it.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:15 am

"Well, you do make a good point and I do really hope your plan works so alright, Utena. Lets do our best in this plan then! I'll be with ya all the way." I still was so excited and happy for this but something told me this was not going to be so easy even from trying to get her kingdom back but it was worth a shot.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:11 pm

"Yeah, well I'll try my best."

And as we made it to the kingdom gates, I looked upon them slightly nervously. I took a breath and closed my eyes. concentrating for a moment. I had to get rid of all my nerves and "get into character" per say. I needed to be able to convince all of all the partial lies I was telling. And I needed to convince myself that this plan would work. I was building my confidence, my boldness. And then I opened my eyes, alright, I was ready. Pascal jumped off my arm and down to the ground, scurrying to the palace. And then I began to stroll onto the kingdom grounds, acting like the royal I was supposed to be.

"Make way all. I have captured a prisoner. She was fighting for the army, yes SHE. I am the prince of this nation, hence I request to have her jailed until further command by me. Guards! Take her away. Make sure she is given the 'nice' cell. She is only a girl after all!"

I proclaimed loudly and boldly and everyone watching laughed out in harsh laughter, finding my sarcasm funny. All the men thought me to be alright, and admired me as the prince I was. One such man, the leader of the army, surprisingly approached me.

"So what is it you're going to do now prince?"

"I have some matters to attend to at the palace. I shall be seeing you."

And as I turned my back to him, Anthy was able to catch a small glimpse of my face, and I winked. Showing her, I didn't mean the things I said. The plan was already in motion. I just hoped it would work.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:29 am

I was happy that Utena was planning all of this so well right now, it was like she was a total genius or something. Anyway, I went along with the plan before gently looking to see her talk in that brave bold voice but It did make me angry when they laughed, well some of them. Her words did prove something as I felt them taking me away but I did see Utena's wink that told me this was working so I was planning on going along with this as well. I just hope both of us will do this together no matter what.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:24 pm

I strode for the palace and then took a detour when no one was looking. I went down the alleyway around the palace structure and Pascal when under the door crack, diverging from his path with me. I smirked, I was ready and on a mission. If we could just accomplish this much, we'd be in good shape.

"Alright, now all I need to do is to free Anthy from there. I shall issue you an order to discharge her secretly, and allow me to take her into my own hands."

And I took the alleyway down to the prison where she'd been jailed about an hour ago, or so. She was in a holding cell, away from all the other creeps and lunatics that had committed crimes and such we didn't know what to do with. I didn't want her hurt. And even if her cell wasn't the cleanliest, it was sure more homely than that of the other ones.

"Yes, guards, I wish to take matters into my own hands with this one. Let the bitch go, I promise you, I'll handle it from here."

And then the guards, skeptically looked at me as if I weren't serious. I gave them an unamused look and sighed, then clearing my throat and crossing my arms.

"Do you know not who I am? I am prince, now free her. And if you do, you may get a little reward."

Happy about the possible "reward" I was to give them, they set her free and continued to guard the prison as I winked at them that I'd be back later. Things were already in motion. I ran to somewhere secluded so that no one could hear or see us and, because I'd run, I'd stopped to catch my breath, looking at Anthy with a smile.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:40 am

I didn't look at any other of the prisoners that was locked up down here in their own cells but I was just focusing on this mission me and Utena was doing. Quietly, I looked up to see her show up but speaking to the guards that was watching me. Listening quietly, I was really impressed with how well she was doing with her plan and even really excited that we were getting closer to fixing everything. When she smiled at me, I gave a small smile and a nod to her to hope she will be okay since she is my friend.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:04 pm

"Okay, we have some part of the plan done. That was the most work, I'd say. Now just comes the precise stuff. Now that we have accomplished to make it here, we have to find a way into the castle and then finish it off somehow. But that I haven't thought of yet."

I sighed and thought out loud for a moment, having her in my company. I placed my hand to my chin. Well, we were in the kingdom, not in the middle of wilderness, we had people and other resources we could use. I just needed a way into the castle, and now that I had Anthy freed, I very well couldn't let her be seen by the townspeople so soon after she had been imprisoned. This would be tricky indeed.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:35 pm

So far, Utena's plan has been going really well so far but now I was really wondering what she had planned for her next step. My eyes looked around but then thinks to help out in some way. "Well, we could do some costumes...you know, something to hide our appearance." she said thinking a bit more. It might work but I didn't know how well.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next