MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)

Prince Utena Tenjou (4104)

Brandon Maboroshi (3688)

Raijin Uchiha (1803)

Anthy Himemiya (1409)

Feb 30th (1286)

Valerie V. Gauthier (751)

Venus Venenum (564)

Yamato Yamazaki (444)

Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» I Miss The Misery
Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:07 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Utena's Poem
Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:59 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 65 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:30 am

One Piece/Peace of Discord~

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

One Piece/Peace of Discord~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:09 am

Catch-Up: Horace, a pirate setting sail on the seas in search of a crew to take along with him, ends up in a small seaside town by the name of Orange Island. Which is in the Orange Isle. The map had significantly changed since last the heroes that sailed the seas remember. The map, redesigned. Nonetheless, he's landed, the only person occupying his ship. He meets a young woman named Aqua and finds intrigue with her cooking, asking her to become his cook on the long journeys ahead. But, none such more distracts her from her answer than the town thief named Brooke. Not many know things about her, as she prefers to keep her life a mystery to most and those she doesn't exactly trust. A master thief indeed, she seems to have trouble with the law and her personality is the perfect kind to spike up some more trouble. Will these be the starting group of heroes on this long awaited sailing? Only RP's know!

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4104
Dating : Someone Wonderful.
Registration date : 2008-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: One Piece/Peace of Discord~

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:09 pm

"THERE SHE IS GET HER!" the marines burst into the bar and spot nico robin "And nico robin? and that hat. STRAW HAT LUFFY?" i turn and they drop seeing its not luffy. bucho morons... the plates next to mine are empty as i turn back to the bar. "no wait. beefy muff... the new rookie." i yawn and blow my nose on one of their coats. yup thats me and im speedy muff get it right.

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : toys r us Gofer/ all sorts of things
Dating : no one
Registration date : 2010-03-20

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:17 pm

I sighed but looked at them quietly or a bit confused now, eying the marines now. "HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING BURSTING INTO MY INN LIKE THAT!? DIDN'T YOU MARINES LEARN MARNERS!" I got angry while looking to them but my hand was on my hips.

~*Darkness and light comes in many forms but both are always in all living things. People and others must cherish what they have or else be corupted by the raw energy of these two. Be careful of the side you choose for it will remain with you for the rest of your life. You have been warned*~

~Rose of the noble castle. Power of Dios that sleeps within me. Heed your master and come forth!~ (Anthy Himemiya; rose bride of current dueling champion)
Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1409
Job/hobbies : Princess of darkness
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:23 pm

hey... these guys bothering you? i have a blank look on my face but look at aqua carefully. want me to get rid of 'em? ill do it if you join my crew (nakama: in their world this term has special meaning and is the strongest of bonds also means friend or crew. so ill use it from now on)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:48 pm

Aqua said nothing but she then looked to them again. "I'm still thinking about it but I don't know right now. As for you marines. Can't you just call down and take a se-"

"Listen ma'am we don't want trouble we just need to take them in. Now please, we don't want to hurt you." one said but that made Aqua twitch a bit in anger. "You think I need to listen to what you say!? I DON'T TAKE ORDERS FROM GUYS LIKE YOU!!!" Quickly she punched the marine's face but with a water fist that shows up from her hand into the wall, now pissed.

~*Darkness and light comes in many forms but both are always in all living things. People and others must cherish what they have or else be corupted by the raw energy of these two. Be careful of the side you choose for it will remain with you for the rest of your life. You have been warned*~

~Rose of the noble castle. Power of Dios that sleeps within me. Heed your master and come forth!~ (Anthy Himemiya; rose bride of current dueling champion)
Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:03 pm

hmm? the marine is stunned but laughing. "its about time... we been looking for a reason to bring you in for awhile." harboring fugitives striking a naval officer. your going to be brought to justice little lady..." he eyed her evilly grabbing her water fist and pushing it back.

no one has ever been able to touch her in her water form they all fall through or for normal for that matter and he hit her with the air blasting her back and cuasing her to cough up blood. he was on her in a second holding her down with his power and licking her blood up. i tap his shoulder as her eyes show fear. oi... what are you doing to my cook.

He looks at me and blasts me lie her. but it went through me as a shockwave comes out of me shaking the building and destroying fragile things. it was a sonic boom from me breaking the sound barrier to dodge. it hit him sending him flying but you explode into water and reform healed as your power does what it was supposed to do to protect you.

(that marine was a low level haki user haki hits devil friut eaters like you logia types as if you were a normal person. otherwise your power would hae them go right through you with no damage.)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:09 pm

I looked in shock to see that but then winced feeling the hit back, blood coating my face even from it being licked off. My eyes widen to see that before being broken up into water and then gently reforming back, my hair still water as it goes back to normal too. The other Marine spits the blood out of his mouth, glaring at u. "What are you doing!?"

Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:18 pm

you hit my cook... i take off my hat tossing it up before another boom hits and the marines are swollen from bones battered to bits and lumps all over their bodies. i stomp on one and catch my hat putting it on my head to shadow it. the one who licked aqua is terrified and trying to back up begging for mercy. would you have shone mercy to her?! NO! you woulda had your way then sent her to that prison you like so much. or killed her you SCUM are all the same. looking around i see nico robin used her power to protect the little one i saw earlier.

Sigh. im hungry... can i get me some food? bystanders in the bar are epicaly silent as most of the bar is now in shamblles from two sound barriers going off. "EEEEEEEEHHHHH!!!"

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:24 pm

I said nothing seeing that before gently sitting up, one of the customers helping me up on my feet. "Don't worry, I'm fine. I'm alright."I waved my hand gently before looking at the marine that was scared of him now, my eyes closing a bit to think. "*sighs* Their goes my day." I gently rub my head a little before thinking but looked to him. "You're thinking of food at a time like this?"

Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:27 pm

uhh yeah... they weren't strong and i got bored... you okay i guess i forgot about that side effect of my speed?

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:34 pm

I said nothing looking to the side before sighing. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine."My eyes looked from him but then to the kitchen. "I'll get you something..."My arms were over my chest before walking into the kitchen to get more food for him.

Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:37 pm

ohohohohoho boy food food food food food food. i click my forks together. watching her cook.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:39 pm

I shook my head quietly cooking more food but then gently finishes up, putting the food on plates bowls and such. Gently, I pick up the silver platter and carry it out to the table to put it down in front of him.

Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:43 pm

i eat it up and swallow it whole. MAN! that was good. i look at you and smile so. when are you gonna be ready to go my ship is in the dock.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:45 pm

I shook my head but threw my hands up. "Alright, Alright. Since you did help me and everything, I'll join your crew." I just gave up but smiled a bit. Maybe this could be fun if I can see it that way.

Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:49 pm

WHOOO LETS GOOOO! another sonic boom and you noticed three green spines were stuck in my seat.

the scene changed and im standing by my boat and checking the sail.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:54 pm

I was standing by nico robin watching I watched him checking his ship. I knew this was going to be a long journey but maybe fun since I never did much. "so, when we set sail, where are we going?" I called out to him.

Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:58 pm

umm... i dunno... i need a few more nakama's before we go to reverse mountain... so the next island over to get some supplies.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:14 pm

"Uh huh. Who else are you going to find to join you?"I called up to him.

Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:16 pm

who knows the world is full of strong people and i want the strongest on my team.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:47 pm

"Righhhhtttt..I guess."I looked up to him confused but said nothing else.

Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:58 pm

lets see sail good. rope almost as good rudder broken but i don't need to steer much any ways... so... how did you get a logia type fruit all the way out here. where did you get it. i smile and look at her. i new more than i seem but im mostly silly and not paying much attention.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:59 pm

"I don't know. I think I got it from someone as a present when they came back home from traveling."I had my arms over my chest still but looked abit quiet thinking.

Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:05 pm

well we are ready to go. according to a map i saw only once. there is an island that way. i point at the setting sun and turn a few degrees yeah that way. so we go straight that way to the next island. im hoping to get my ship there.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya on Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:04 pm

"Well, alright if you say so but do you know if going this way is going ot help us."I looked curious but just looked up at him.

Anthy Himemiya
Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content