MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 7 I_vote_lcapTime Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 7 I_voting_barTime Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 7 I_vote_lcapTime Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 7 I_voting_barTime Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only].

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 7 Empty Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only].

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat May 11, 2013 9:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

'Get her!'

'Seize her!'

'Grab her!'

Those were the screams, the cries, and yells I heard from several citizens arranged in a small group from my hometown. They'd found out about my abilities, and not that they were displeased with them, they just wanted to use them to their advantage. They wanted to place me in some sort of torture chamber called a lab and turn me into a lab rat. Run experiments on me, rearrange my externals and internals, play around with my body as if I were a doll without life; And worst of all, corrupt my precious gifts. Was it my fault I was born like this? And without parents and any family really to run to to protect you, all you can do is run.

And so that's what I did. I ran. I am 12 years old. And my name is Arcadia. And I'm a psychic.

And just in every dramatic movie that has ever been made, whenever the siege to find the prized possession, me here, it would rain. And that's what it was doing. It was raining and thundering and lightning outside. I had to keep running, I didn't care that my feet were weighed down by the mud attached to the bottom of my shoes. I didn't care that my limbs were all rubbery and about to give in. And I didn't care that my lungs, my whole chest was heaving and my respiratory system was about to collapse as well. I couldn't take anymore, but I had to. I kept running. Tripping over my own two feet and the sounds of their chants following straight behind to.

Eventually, a ways away from the town I originally hailed from, I found a small cave. From the storm and the people trying to find and seize me, it'd be a good place to seek refuge. And soon I found myself running into the rocky fortress and sitting on the floor under the darkness that concealed my form. I panted and wheezed a little from all the running. Finally, refuge had come to me. For now.

I looked around. I could only see darkness. What was this cave? I sneezed and it echoed. I must have caught a cold from all that running in the rain and spending days outside running at a time. But, I got to rest now and that's all that mattered. When I was sure I could stand, I did again and began to walk further into the cave as to not be discovered by my hunters. My eyes wandered.

"Maybe caves aren't so bad."

My minuscule voice echoed.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 7 Empty Re: Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only].

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:25 am

NO GET THE ONE IN THE GAH!!!! air... i pant and cry out as i get hit form behind by a flier. getting knocked into the ground ones and slashing wildly trying to survive. their acids eating away at my armor and my flesh. but the kid ran off home as this all happened.and before too long the one s that were on top of me were dead but more were coming.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only]. - Page 7 Empty Re: Time Immemorial: Amicita~ [Bryant and Utena, only].

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:40 am

I focused and a psychic wave overcame me, an aura formed around my figure and my eyes began to glow a bright white color. I could still see, even so it didn't seem like I had eyes, just light holes there.

"And you all shall perish."

The psychic wave pulsed and then it spread, hitting mostly all of the flying creatures around us.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:44 am

they exploded and the ground ones were slashed up and i panted. you see me healing fast faster than any human ever could.and i have fangs. i lean on my sword and stand up slowly. the fangs vanish and i walk onward. OI KID WE NEED TO TAKE YOU HOME!!! i shout out to the woods and the tiny dwarven boy peers whimpering from behind a tree.

"are the bugs gone?"

yeah... my friend and i toook care of them. he smiled and ran ahead as we walk to the village.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7