MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)

Prince Utena Tenjou (4104)

Brandon Maboroshi (3688)

Raijin Uchiha (1803)

Anthy Himemiya (1412)

Feb 30th (1286)

Valerie V. Gauthier (751)

Venus Venenum (564)

Yamato Yamazaki (444)

Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» I Miss The Misery
Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:07 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Utena's Poem
Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:59 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 65 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:30 am

I Miss The Misery

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I Miss The Misery

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou on Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:07 am

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Bleach or I Miss the Misery. Bleach is created by Tite Kubo, and I Miss the Misery is a song that belongs to Halestorm. I claim no ownership.

The lights came up on the stage. A microphone that had just been turned on caused a minor screeching sound in reaction to the other microphones on the stage next to it. There were instruments in holders on the stage, the drumsticks left on top of the drums, just balancing there. A band was going to play here tonight, and it seemed the crowd was getting antsy and anxious for the show to begin.

"Are you here to see Shinigami Calling?"

"Yeah they're awesome!"

So went the conversations amongst the crowd as they really began to roar now. They were all here to see Shinigami Caling, a band that had recently gained a following made up of all females. It wasn't that they had anything against men, it was just... as they put it "they didn't need men". It was only when a man walked out on stage and tapped the mic, clearing his throat did the crowd quiet down a little to listen to what he was going to say.

"Are you ready to rock tonight?" The crowd roared wildly. "Well then welcome your favorite band and mine - Shinigami Calling!"

The crowd continued to roar wildly at the top of their lungs, cheering for their favorite band to take the stage. Behind the scenes, the ladies of Shinigami Calling were on their way to that open stage to perform for their fans. Fronted by front woman and lead singer of the band Soi Fon, she led the band to the stage - in following to her was then Rukia Kuchiki, the bassist to the group, Yoruichi, the group's guitarist, and in the rear was Nanao, the group's drummer, adjusting her glasses, preparing for the show. The four women made their ways onto the stage, Soi Fon being held back for a moment, by Rukia who grabbed her arm. Meanwhile Nanao and Yoruichi went ahead of them to set up the rest of the stage for their concert. Soi Fon turned to her concerned friend to hear what she had to say.

"Are you alright to do this Captain Soi Fon? I mean.. before you seemed to be having a lot of issues, especially with.." Rukia's eyes looked over to Yoruichi's form for a moment and then met back up with Soi Fon's eyes.

"That is none of your concern." The captain coldly said as she looked at her, unfeelingly. "Of course I can do this show. We have done many others, why should this one be different?"

Rukia was still a little worried but she knew better than to push Soi Fon at all really. She knew the captain to be quite a cold one and even though Rukia had been regarded sometimes as cold herself, Soi Fon was a whole other level of icy.
Soi Fon left Rukia, nodding to her, which Rukia knew at this point meant 'thank you', a thank you for perhaps worrying about her, and followed Soi Fon onto the stage. Soi Fon walked up to the microphone and grasped it, looking out at the crowd waiting for the first drum beat, the first guitar chord. And then suddenly...

Soi Fon began singing with the lead in of the other instruments. She rocked the stage with her first song, a song about what it's like to be dead. And though the fans will never know how true that was, they felt they could relate to it in some way. The next was a song about the soul and its purpose, one of their more feely songs. The next was back to rocking the house again, almost like a battle theme.
A few more songs about nothing with awesome melodies played and their eighth and final song for the night would be the one that they felt would be most appropriate. They called "I Miss the Misery". It was a song about a lot of things, and one could interpret it any way they wished. And now it was time to rock the house for real. Soi knew where she'd be drawing energy from the whole time she sang this song to the crowd, her eyes wandering sometimes over to and glaring at Yoruichi. The drum beat started with Nanao and then Soi's voice rang in, followed shortly by the instruments of her band...

"Oh! I miss the misery!"

Band: Oh, oh, oh.

"I've been a mess since you stayed.
I've been a wreck since you changed.
Don't let me get in your way -
I miss the lies and the pain
The fights that keep us awake-ake-ake.
I'm tellin you!

I miss the bad things
The way you hate me!
I miss the screaming
The way that you blame me!
I miss the phone calls
When it's your fault!
I miss the late nights
Don't miss you at all.
I like the kick in the face
And the things you do to me!
I love the way that it hurts!
I don't miss you,
I miss the misery!"

Band: Oh, oh, oh.

"I tried but I just can't take it
I'd rather fight than just fake it. (I like it rough)
You know that I've had enough
I dare you to call my bluff
Can't take too much of a good thing
I'm tellin you!

I miss the bad things
The way you hate me!
I miss the screaming
The way that you blame me!
I miss the phone calls
When it's your fault!
I miss the late nights
Don't miss you at all.
I don't miss you
I miss the misery!

"Just know that I'll make you hurt.
(I miss the lies, and the pain, what you did to me)
When you tell me you'll make it worse
(I'd rather fight all night than watch the TV)
I hate that feeling inside
You tell me how hard you'll try
But when we're at our worst
I miss the misery.

"I miss the bad things
The way you hate me
I miss the screaming
The way that you blame me

"I miss the rough sex
Leaves me a mess,
I miss the feeling of pains in my chest!
Miss the phone calls
When it's your fault.
I miss the late nights
Don't miss you at all.
I don't miss you,
I miss the misery!

I don't miss you I miss the misery!
I don't miss you I miss the misery!"

The crowd roared thunderously as Soi Fon finished the song and the final beat was heard. Yoruichi thanked the crowd for coming out and the band made their exit offstage. Soi Fon looked over at Yoruichi coldly, noticing Yoruichi had been looking at her as she was packing up her guitar. Soi couldn't help but smirk as she walked past her briskly to the van where she knew Rukia and Nanao wouldn't be joining her for a while. Shows normally claimed their energy and demanded food pretty much straight afterwards and Yoruichi's wink would tell all of what was about to happen.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4104
Dating : Someone Wonderful.
Registration date : 2008-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top