MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Shadowed visions I_vote_lcapShadowed visions I_voting_barShadowed visions I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Shadowed visions I_vote_lcapShadowed visions I_voting_barShadowed visions I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Shadowed visions EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Shadowed visions EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Shadowed visions EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Shadowed visions EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Shadowed visions EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Shadowed visions EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Shadowed visions EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Shadowed visions EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Shadowed visions EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Shadowed visions

Go down

Shadowed visions Empty Shadowed visions

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm

Another day has came to the kingdom of darkness as the streets were silent, hushed whispers heard in the decaying buildings all around and on the streets as the people would be fighting, stealing, and killing as savaged beasts. You can never really tell if its day since the clouds were poisoned by ash, the cold omen which seems to linger in the kingdom. It was like the future for the land was heading towards death. However, they have a princess.

Princess Melli was the royal heir to this land after her parents. She was always a gentle soul but she even worries for this kingdom. The things she has seen, the way her people became evil savages to become so bloodthirsty to stay alive as some have said. Its all for themselves, no matter if they were friends or foe. Melli was in her meeting room as she was speaking with her council of the status of her kingdom. By their faces, it seems to have gotten worse or angry to see she wasn't really planning anyway to stop it. Alright, I have asked you all to keep a status of the kingdom and give me a result. How is it now?

"Terrible, Princess. By each day that passes, the people have gotten much worse. We have seen garbage increase by two weeks. Their has been an increase of thieves who has stolen to have small businesses shut down.." I-i see. What about the rest? "That hasn't gotten better either. They are more people seeking and demanding now. As we have already spoken of, we can find a way to fix this-"

"We are not going down that path. I really can't see why the people can't just...." "Get along? You know we can't after the people has their disagreements. You wish to fix the scar this place has and now you ask the light kingdom for help? As a princess of darkness, you must have an iron fist to rule to get control of the land but your too kind hearted.." That wasn't her fault. Melli always had a good heart and was always seen as one just as her mother.

She looks at them again to see they were serious but she wanted to try keeping peace so no more fighting or killing happened. Just as she was about to speak, the bell tower rang as the council  rise to leave. "As we said princess, thing land will still get worse so we hope you have a plan..Good day." Melli see them head out to go about their time as she was alone to think but in a way, this was very difficult but she's been able to get though it. Sighing, she stood to head to the main hall to think.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum