MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSecluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain - Page 3 I_voting_barSecluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSecluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain - Page 3 I_voting_barSecluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain

4 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain - Page 3 Empty Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

*walks here* we're here.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain - Page 3 Empty Re: Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain

Post by Guest Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:03 pm

"Okay, There's this girl I like, I broke her heart and I really wanna make it up to her. What do I do?"

Back to top Go down

Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain - Page 3 Empty Re: Secluded Area of Park- With lights and water fountain

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:06 pm

hmm apologize. then i'd say do something special and sweet. like take her someplace romatic and there apologize. when she accepts ur apology hmm... give her some compliments and well i'd seal the whole deal with a kiss. but um... do whatever u want. i gave yumi a present as a symbol of my love maybe u should do that for this girl. got me? *winks* (gonna go hang with friend brb)
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:09 pm

Jakaru smiled, "Understood" He then walked away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:05 pm

*walks in and shows hope this scenery as it's still cold*
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:06 pm

*Shivers a bit and looks around*its nice...

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:07 pm

i thought u'd like it.. whats wrong? *looks at her* y r u shivering?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:09 pm

Its just a bit cold.. and this uniform of mine isnt made for warmth....

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:12 pm

*takes off my jacket and lends it to u so ur not cold.. it's actually the top to my uniform but i have an undershirt on no worries.. now i can show off my muscles lol ^^ u know u like nah jk* better? *puts it on u* well what do u think?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:15 pm

*puts it on and takes the necklace out from under my shirt*That was getting cold too... but thanks its better

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:17 pm

ok good... *smiles* alright... what do u think of this part of the park?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:18 pm

*Looks around*Its really pretty
*Smiles as you smile*

(GO beat up the pessimistic eman ><)

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:18 pm

(lol um maybe later..?? idk?)

um like u? *blushes and looks away*
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:21 pm

*Blushes and looks away also*um....

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:31 pm

*looks at u and then says* look i wanted to take u somewhere where i could just like talk to u... u help me out a lot hope and i wanna thank u for that... so thanks so much.. *kisses ur cheek* *i take something out of my pocket and hand it to u kneeling down* i want u to have this.. *i hand u a ring that i had got engraved saying "to hope hope ya like it.."* *inside is also piece of paper that has this written in it*

Within time, you'll be mine
And shining like light upon a sea of love,
I can only wait to hear you sing,
So the stars will shine bright above.

Your smile makes me go weak at the knees..
I can't ever describe how beautiful you are..
Am I in love? If not I should be..

Because you're so passionate and special to me...
With the greatest intent... i listen to every word you say..
Hoping that you'll never go away...
The night becomes black and I attack...
For a kiss..
Hopefully things won't go amiss..
You don't flich...
Not even an inch.
When you close ur eyes..
You realize that you're in love just like I.
And then our lips finally touch.. and my soul flies.
To see u i have to be in heaven...
Or at least I thought u must've been...

it's the finalized song i'd promised i''d write. Hope u like it.. *winks and goes to sit on bench like she hates me*
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:36 pm

*Stands there blushing holding the ring and paper*...uh..uh....uh...

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:36 pm

*is sitting on bench in the dark*
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:40 pm

*Cmoes up behind you and hugs you from behind and leans on you*thanks...

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:42 pm

no prob.. it was my pleasure.. *still not looking at u* look.. hope.. i'm sorry... *sits bak on bench and thinks everything over*
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:45 pm

*Holds*For what.... You havent done anything wrong you havent fixed...

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:49 pm

well.. it's jus... take my apology ok? *hugs*
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:50 pm

*is watching in spirit form and sighs* what in the hell are you doing utena
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1286

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:51 pm

eman.. um nothing just showing hope around and this place.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:51 pm

*hugs Utena and looks at eman*Um....wtf...

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:53 pm

*appears sitting on top of a tree*

Wonder whats going on...
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:53 pm

*looks at eman as i let go of the hug* well what're u doing here?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next