MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Kas and Tama's house (wit jacuzzi and pool^^yay xD) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKas and Tama's house (wit jacuzzi and pool^^yay xD) - Page 2 I_voting_barKas and Tama's house (wit jacuzzi and pool^^yay xD) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Kas and Tama's house (wit jacuzzi and pool^^yay xD) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKas and Tama's house (wit jacuzzi and pool^^yay xD) - Page 2 I_voting_barKas and Tama's house (wit jacuzzi and pool^^yay xD) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Kas and Tama's house (wit jacuzzi and pool^^yay xD) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Kas and Tama's house (wit jacuzzi and pool^^yay xD) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Kas and Tama's house (wit jacuzzi and pool^^yay xD) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Kas and Tama's house (wit jacuzzi and pool^^yay xD) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Kas and Tama's house (wit jacuzzi and pool^^yay xD) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Kas and Tama's house (wit jacuzzi and pool^^yay xD) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Kas and Tama's house (wit jacuzzi and pool^^yay xD) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Kas and Tama's house (wit jacuzzi and pool^^yay xD) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Kas and Tama's house (wit jacuzzi and pool^^yay xD) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Kas and Tama's house (wit jacuzzi and pool^^yay xD)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Kas and Tama's house (wit jacuzzi and pool^^yay xD) - Page 2 Empty Kas and Tama's house (wit jacuzzi and pool^^yay xD)

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

*starts unpackin* ^_^^_^^_^

Back to top Go down

Kas and Tama's house (wit jacuzzi and pool^^yay xD) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kas and Tama's house (wit jacuzzi and pool^^yay xD)

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:09 pm

Meow.......... (which means yes it is.......) *jumps off the roof and starts walking around outside*

Back to top Go down

Kas and Tama's house (wit jacuzzi and pool^^yay xD) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kas and Tama's house (wit jacuzzi and pool^^yay xD)

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:12 pm

(lmao)

Carefull kitty

*thinx* i wonder wen Tama Gettin home

*looks for da Cat*

der u r

*flies to it*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:17 pm

*continues to walk*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:18 pm

hmmm
*thinx*

wers dis cat goin??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:22 pm

*still walking around 4 fun* *climbs up a tree and hangs upside down from a tree branch on me tail*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:27 pm

Hey

*FLies Up*

dis is my Favorite Tree

i Come here at night n jus Stare at da moon

*talks to himslef*

wow im talkin to a cat i need to make more friend =[

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:29 pm

*transforms back to me human form..... (still having me cat ears and tail)* Hey! sup?

Last edited by Tama Tsukino on Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:30 pm

*Scared*
ahhh
*falls out of tree*

oof

*lands on Head*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:32 pm

*jumps down* u ok?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:36 pm

*opens eyes*

yea ........i am now *smiles*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:41 pm

that nice *smiles as well*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:43 pm

WErd U??..........

howd u???.........

Hi?

im srry jus wonder wer u came from?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:46 pm

........ oh the cat thing...... im a cat demon. that all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:47 pm

really??

wow i never new DAt??

so wuts up babe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:49 pm

nm really..... u?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:50 pm

nutin ....since wen hav u had ur cat abilities?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:52 pm

since ive been born....... my mother was a cat demon and my dad was just a regular human........ *is kind of sad inside while talking*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:54 pm

oo ....is sumding wrong??

*concerd*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:54 pm

no no im ok

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:04 pm

u sure??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:09 pm

yes yes im sure..........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:10 pm

ok i wudnt want u to be sad *hugs Tama n looks down at her into her eyes*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:20 pm

thx *smiles*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:22 pm

so ummmm.....wanna go on date??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:25 pm

ok ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next