MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 40 I_vote_lcapRenji's Sky Temple - Page 40 I_voting_barRenji's Sky Temple - Page 40 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 40 I_vote_lcapRenji's Sky Temple - Page 40 I_voting_barRenji's Sky Temple - Page 40 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 40 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 40 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 40 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Renji's Sky Temple

+2
Prince Utena Tenjou
Mero
6 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Renji's Sky Temple - Page 40 Empty Renji's Sky Temple

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

*sleepin on Couch wif Magazine on face*

Back to top Go down

Renji's Sky Temple - Page 40 Empty Re: Renji's Sky Temple

Post by Mero Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:20 pm

*gets into a ready position and hears the thunder*
well what ever it is, if we're as good as we used to be im sure we can beat it...
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:37 pm

*eyes wide opens with fear*

If we are as good as we used to be

we will be no match...............

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:42 pm

*bursts into laughter*
ya... but we can hope that it's something that is weaker then us
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:45 pm

I was hugged so suddenly and then realized it was Mero. Smiling immediately I hugged her back and then let go. I stood there conversing with my old time friends as I walked through the door. Not before long the conversation went sour and a bad aura of a feeling struck upon us like a bad omen. I couldn't shake this undeniable feeling that something very out of the ordinary was going to happen. Whatever it was, I'm sure we could take it. The former heroes of yesterday and the new leaders of tomorrow. That is what we are.

"Well then guys, how have you been? Because I've been just fine, I was actually looking for-" A pause in my speech occurred and then the bad feeling came on stronger. I spoke again.

"Hey, what was that? Oh well, you're right. Let us go train, it's been quite a while." I walked with them to the training facility and as Renji spoke I nodded, agreeing with him. I smiled faintly and had my clothes still battered from battle but that wasn't important right now. What was important was regaining the strength we once had.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:35 pm

*i could help but drop my sword as the feeling grew tremendous. Never had I felt such a powerful arua since that of my own father, Lucifer (i honestly dont remember his name so i used this one bear with me) the King of demons, Emperor of all evil. but i new it was not him. For he was still imprisoned by the new King of Hell*

Even a demon needs to pray once in a while...i think this is my time t-

*THUNDER*

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:16 pm

Suddenly I'd un-sheath my sword from its sheath and get into a ready position. I looked around as I heard the thunder and pointed my sword as if running into battle. I was ready for anything. An attack, an invasion, a raid, whatever.

"Hm, I wonder what that was." Then a thought hit me of the whole situation with the thunder. I began to think it out to myself, and suddenly my expression turned from a ready to battle, to a calm and thoughtful pose. It seemed I was thinking deeply about something.

'Hm, well it is thundering pretty loud. That must mean there is a storm outside. If it is raining then the rain should be pouring to an intermediate level. Where there is thunder, there is usually lightning. Hm, lightning is light and travels faster than sound, which would be the thunder. It never strikes in the same place, but always strikes the tallest objects.. but how and why, why would this happen on such a peaceful day? I mean... it was just fine and serene a minute ago. I wonder what could be causing these unworldly changes to the weather..' Still I stood tall and ready, awaiting for something to happen. Anything, I was ready for. I couldn't feel it at the precise moment that it was happening to watch over us, but there seemed to be, or appear a shadowy figure behind all 3 of us in a mysterious manner. But before I could even sense it, it disappeared and was gone off into the night like dust in the air dissipating from a full substance to nothing at all. I wondered what was going on here.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:10 pm

(Blah to much to read just read the ur ready part)

*i began to pray to my mother. An angel of hope. She comes to me in dreams and to aid me in battle.*

*Prayin*
Dear Mother, please bless us in battle. as angel you dont condone violance or blackening of the heart, biut as the son of the devil its in my nature. so please just stand by me in battle as a mother and not an angel. help me with the strength to protect my friends. they are strong as well but all of us combine are no match for wat is to come*

*opens eyes and speaks*

I think i just got u some back up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:12 pm

(went back and reread btw this writting alot thing is great..its helping me for my english 101 class n my free writing class)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:49 pm

*sighs and holds my sword in front of me as a shield, in case of an attack*
*looks at Utena and Renji* Lets hope we can beat this thing...
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:52 pm

*suddenly a loud bangin on the entrance doors occured. Getting loud and loud as if some was trying to knock it down or break in. it turned on the security lock i placed in my training room so i wud not be able to leave till i was fully out of energy*

ok i say we have about 20 mins till w.e is out there breaks in

lets devise a plan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:57 pm

*nods and walks over to you guys*
so, how are we doing this?
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:10 pm

Well being the fastest living being in existance i think i should strike first folled by a double team assault by you to

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:12 pm

OOC: Okay, not to sound like a real pain in the butt, but I'd like it if you guys were more descriptive than just doing asterisks. I know it's a lot to read but the more you write, the better people will recognize you. The more points you'll get with Rping, and myself, and probably the higher a position you'll receive when the time comes for something big. Not implying anything, just that ** And spelling should be required here.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

I'd keep my guard up but lowered my sword. Then with a distinctly serious face I turned to Renji and Mero. I knew we had to devise a plan, as Renji spoke of, and fast. Well, maybe this would be a good time to bring in the thoughts I had just a minute ago. I started off with this.

"Alright, well I haven't a clue for a plan. But I do have a question. Isn't anytime there is thunder, there is usually lightning?" As I would have waited for a nod or some sort of confirmation, I continued and spoke logically of the situation.

"Isn't it also true that lightning strikes simultaneously, meaning never in the same place, and at different time intervals along with the thunder? What I am saying is, light travels faster than sound, strikes never in the same place, and always the tallest objects. Well, if we are going to have a battle right here, right now, then wouldn't it be easier to battle with a lot less worry of the lightning's possibility of striking us? I say the first order of business is to set up the lightning rod, and get rid of the lightning. Then we'll be able to think more clearly."

Suddenly I would start thinking more on the lightning rod situation hoping they would come up with something for this battle, I sensed was coming. Hm, what else did we need to do?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:27 pm

(ehh the being more descriptive is hard but ill give it a shot and if i don't it cuz i dont remember)

Utena trust me, what ever is trying to break through that door is thousand times more dangerous than any thunder or lightning.

*think and speaking out loud*

and if lightning never strikes the same place twice, wouldn't it continue to hit the lightning rod ovr and over?

but enough that the plan goes as follows on You're Mark Utena ill lunge at w.e ever gets through and try to attack it with enlightenmet (if you dont remember it my schyth n idk how to spell it lol) and you guys follow for a triple onslought or just incase i fail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:37 pm

So basically the plan is to attack the thing? All though that would be the obvious plan, shouldn't we come up with something else? Like is someone good with defense? that would come in handy if we need protection.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:44 pm

well all i noe is my speed will hopefully allow us an advantage

so ill attack first