MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Kouseitan'i Spirit Mansion on the Easter Side of Town (must enter spirit mode before you can enter) I_vote_lcapKouseitan'i Spirit Mansion on the Easter Side of Town (must enter spirit mode before you can enter) I_voting_barKouseitan'i Spirit Mansion on the Easter Side of Town (must enter spirit mode before you can enter) I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Kouseitan'i Spirit Mansion on the Easter Side of Town (must enter spirit mode before you can enter) I_vote_lcapKouseitan'i Spirit Mansion on the Easter Side of Town (must enter spirit mode before you can enter) I_voting_barKouseitan'i Spirit Mansion on the Easter Side of Town (must enter spirit mode before you can enter) I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Kouseitan'i Spirit Mansion on the Easter Side of Town (must enter spirit mode before you can enter) EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Kouseitan'i Spirit Mansion on the Easter Side of Town (must enter spirit mode before you can enter) EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Kouseitan'i Spirit Mansion on the Easter Side of Town (must enter spirit mode before you can enter) EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Kouseitan'i Spirit Mansion on the Easter Side of Town (must enter spirit mode before you can enter) EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Kouseitan'i Spirit Mansion on the Easter Side of Town (must enter spirit mode before you can enter) EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Kouseitan'i Spirit Mansion on the Easter Side of Town (must enter spirit mode before you can enter) EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Kouseitan'i Spirit Mansion on the Easter Side of Town (must enter spirit mode before you can enter) EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Kouseitan'i Spirit Mansion on the Easter Side of Town (must enter spirit mode before you can enter) EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Kouseitan'i Spirit Mansion on the Easter Side of Town (must enter spirit mode before you can enter) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Kouseitan'i Spirit Mansion on the Easter Side of Town (must enter spirit mode before you can enter)

2 posters

Go down

Kouseitan'i Spirit Mansion on the Easter Side of Town (must enter spirit mode before you can enter) Empty Kouseitan'i Spirit Mansion on the Easter Side of Town (must enter spirit mode before you can enter)

Post by Feb 30th Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:51 pm

*sits in living room drinking a cup of coffee*
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1286
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Kouseitan'i Spirit Mansion on the Easter Side of Town (must enter spirit mode before you can enter) Empty Re: Kouseitan'i Spirit Mansion on the Easter Side of Town (must enter spirit mode before you can enter)

Post by Valerie V. Gauthier Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:52 pm

*appears(

Valerie V. Gauthier

Female
Number of posts : 751
Job/hobbies : Singing, playing guitar, living.
Dating : N/A

Back to top Go down

Kouseitan'i Spirit Mansion on the Easter Side of Town (must enter spirit mode before you can enter) Empty Re: Kouseitan'i Spirit Mansion on the Easter Side of Town (must enter spirit mode before you can enter)

Post by Feb 30th Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:19 pm

*Sees nana* hello nana
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerie V. Gauthier Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:48 pm

Hello Master Eman.

Valerie V. Gauthier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:09 pm

how are you
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerie V. Gauthier Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:09 pm

I must go. *disappears*

Last edited by Nana Osani on Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Valerie V. Gauthier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:02 am

*sighs* i really dont know
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:15 am

i just said i dunno
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerie V. Gauthier Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:52 pm

*appears* I am back.

Valerie V. Gauthier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:29 pm

wb ^^
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerie V. Gauthier Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:35 pm

*sits and chills*

Valerie V. Gauthier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:36 pm

*turns the channel but gets uber pissed and throws the remote shattering the t.v. screen* STUPID TV WONT TURN FAST ENOUGH. >.<
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerie V. Gauthier Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:43 pm

*chuckles as I listen to i-pod*

Valerie V. Gauthier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:45 pm

*gets bored and orders another T.V.*
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerie V. Gauthier Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:50 pm

*listening to i-pod* I could've fixed it.

Valerie V. Gauthier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down