MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
Meeting [Closed] I_vote_lcapMeeting [Closed] I_voting_barMeeting [Closed] I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Meeting [Closed] I_vote_lcapMeeting [Closed] I_voting_barMeeting [Closed] I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Meeting [Closed] EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Meeting [Closed] EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Meeting [Closed] EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Meeting [Closed] EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Meeting [Closed] EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Meeting [Closed] EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Meeting [Closed] EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Meeting [Closed] EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Meeting [Closed] EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Meeting [Closed]

3 posters

Go down

Meeting [Closed] Empty Meeting [Closed]

Post by Mikeh Sat May 23, 2009 10:28 pm

Jio had just then strapped Zero R to his back one again and began to walk away from the messy scene. There was green ooze everywhere, and torn up bodies of the spacial remnants, Axeheads to be exact. Jio sighed and placed his hands on his hips, looking up at the sky. It was dark as usual, it has been dark ever since the incident, which occurred about three weeks ago. "Those New Moon guys..I have to find at least one.." Jio began to walk through the city, looking out for more monsters.

He adjusted his scarf and blew a strip of hair from out of his face. "Damnit.."

Last edited by Jio Freed on Tue May 26, 2009 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mikeh

Male
Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Meeting [Closed] Empty Re: Meeting [Closed]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon May 25, 2009 1:08 pm

I came across a boy walking as I was practicing a spell though it seemed that I couldn't quite the the concept of it.

"Darn, alright here we go.. I will get it this time for sure. Why do all magic spells, namely this one, always have to be so hard?" I sighed as I stood there in the field and the boy began to slowly pass me by. I charged my power and a small orb appeared in my hand, that seemed to glow like the moon... but I let it go as soon as it was in my hand. I couldn't master this technique, it was going to take some time.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeh Mon May 25, 2009 1:14 pm

As Jio passed the pink haired female, he felt alot of energy illuminating from her. After walking a couple more steps, he gripped Zero R, which looked to be a giant ring. He then turned toward the female, glaring at her before preparing himself. He seemed to have noticed that orb. It could be a New Moon member.. He then narrowed his eyes as he looked at her. She sure is strong..

He pointed the giant ring to her, and growled. "Are you part of New Moon!?"

Mikeh

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon May 25, 2009 1:21 pm

"Um, no I am part of Tokyo, why do you ask?" I asked as I was slightly startled by the boy suddenly coming up and asking me this. His voice seemed to pierce through most things, and at times seem a bit cold... but I didn't think him to be, I thought he could be friendly if he so wished. I looked back at him and his giant ring pointed at me.. and thought to myself making an opinion as well.

He is strong too... Wow, he's gotta be at least of equal power to me or a little less than Dios... if possible. I have to be on my guard, it's better to have him for a friend than an enemy...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeh Mon May 25, 2009 2:01 pm

"Tch! You have to be! How else would you have that power!?" He spun around and threw the ring at the female. Although it was invisible to the naked eye, there was three blades made from energy, the size based on how strong the target was. In this case, the blades were a mild size. "Ha~"

Mikeh

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon May 25, 2009 2:21 pm

I dodged.

"Ah! What are you trying to do kill me?! I belong to Tokyo, this town... and I live here. This is just a new moon spell that someone told me to master. I am going to add on to my already achieved power of which I possess. I just wanna live if that's alright with you?" I asked panting from an almost life ending event.

"What's your name anyway?" I asked folding my arms behind my head and not concentrating on the spell at all. And I wondered more about this kid as he so did try to hurt me.

He is strong...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeh Mon May 25, 2009 4:16 pm

Jio growled and raised his arm into the air as the ring came back into his hand. "Be lucky, I could've killed you if I wanted.." He then the ring to his waist and turned his back away from the girl. "My name is of no importance.." He then quickly turned toward the girl, holding his left hand out. From behind the female, a large chainsaw weilding creature leaped up, pulling its chainsaw arm back to attempt to slice her in half. His hand glowed a bright red color, as three sixes lined up to shape a triangle on his palm began to glow with dark energy.

Suddenly, an invisible force shot out of the teenager's palm, destroying and tearing away the ground. The pressure from the force that it caused the creature to implode from the force, causing green slime to fly everywhere. Good thing he shot a majority of power toward the monster instead of the witch, or else she would've shared the same fate. Jio managed to dodge the slime, as the red light dimmed. He quickly put his hands back to his sides. "Sorry..It was a spacial remnant." He then looked at the female, his left red eye seemed to glow while the regular colored green one did nothing.

"Anyway, Instead of asking my name, you tell me yours first." He smirked. "Its common courtesey."

Mikeh

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon May 25, 2009 5:17 pm

I nod.

"Surely. My name is Utena Tenjou , it's a pleasure to meet you. Uh, what was that just now that you did? It was cool, and it's alright I don't mind getting dirty when it comes down to doing business, but seriously.. woah. Where did all that power come from?" I thought for a moment and then decided to try and make a friend out of him.

"Well, hm, you seem... actually, what are you exactly?" I tilted my head wondering and thinking bout this.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeh Mon May 25, 2009 5:35 pm

Jio's face returned to its normal, expressionless state and he blew a strand of hair out of his eyes. "My name? Its Jio. Jio Freed." He then looked at his left hand, seeming to not pay any attention to Utena. "I'm human. Just like you." Jio then looked up back at the girl, his face dressed with a cold stare. He then turned his back to her and then proceeded to look down at his left palm.

"What I just did. That was nothing." He was right. That was nothing, compared to his latent power. Even being around Jio, a large amount of killing intent could be felt, sometimes it was so scary, it would render the people around him useless. He was strong. Anyone could tell. He then turned his head slightly, looking at her from the corner of his eye. "...So, you're a witch, aren't you? Utena Tenjou..I heard about you before.."

Mikeh

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Mon May 25, 2009 7:09 pm

Emanyeru frowned as he noticed it was nearly night time. The sky had been growing steadily redder for sometime now as the amount of blood and dust had finally began to out number the amount of oxygen and nitrogen molecules in the air thus making it change color. He raised a gray glove covered hand to his gray unruly hair and sighed. He blinked left and right to make sure he wasn't followed before quickly spinning around while holding his blade out and full length splitting a machete blade weilding half human half zombie creature in half. "Tch..." he said monotonously as he placed his crimson blood covered blade on his back.

"Where too next..." he mumbled as he stared around at the crumbling buildings. He came across a clearing where he saw a young male and female appearing to have a conversation and watched them from the shadows. "Hmm..."
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1286

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon May 25, 2009 7:30 pm

I nod.

"I guess.. I mean I think I am. I'm not all too sure actually. I once was born to be the changer of this world, and yet the revolution did happen, and latent abilities began to fly. So yea, I guess you could call me a witch... hm, you have now haven't you?" I turned to get my sword and strap it to my back and carry my book of spells which I was learning from, which for a minute was resting on a tree stump in the area near us.

"Nice to meet you by the way Jio." I smiled and extended my hand. Though I could feel something different about him. I knew that he could be unfriendly cold and murderous and if I wasn't careful around him, I could get killed myself. Though I needed to thank him for helping me eventually and not killing me off. I wished to make him my friend, now all I had to think of was how.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeh Tue May 26, 2009 6:53 am

"A couple years ago--" He stopped mid-sentence and picked up a small rock. He then pumped energy into it and threw it toward the figure in the shadows. "Don't watch us...Come out, punk." Jio muttered, still looking at Utena. He then cocked his head in the direction of the intruder, seeing if he would emerge from the shadows. "Well..You scared.." Jio said, a cold look on his face. It seemed that he was pissed, and trust me, nobody likes it when Jio is pissed.

Mikeh

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 26, 2009 7:02 pm

"A couple of years ago... what?" I wanted him to continue his sentence and then looked back at the shadows in the bushes to which he through a rock to.

hm, how come I wasn't able to sense that...? Well I was, but barely. Wow, I must be losing my touch..

"Jio, I want you to continue, please let me know how you've heard of me. I'd like to know." I clenched my fists keeping my guard up just in case. And I wanted to ease him back in happiness, for I could tell he was pissed, and he is scary when pissed.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeh Tue May 26, 2009 7:13 pm

Jio shot a glare toward Utena, his murdering intent seeming to be at its peek. He then growled in a low voice before walking toward the figure in the shadows. He unhooked the giant ring from around his waist and prepared himself. He then turned away and began to walk away. "Oi, Utena, follow me.."

Mikeh

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 26, 2009 7:17 pm

I nod and begin to walk following him, I wondered if I was finally striking an influence in him. Someone so strong as my friend, we would make a great team.

"Sure." I said as I continued to walk step by step just as he did. I kept my guard up as well as my power level so that I wouldn't lose focus nor concentration. I wondered what this thing was, but eventually... we were to find out. And so I looked determined as we kept walking on into the shadows.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down