MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Swarm [Private; Utena, Jio and Aloide] I_vote_lcapSwarm [Private; Utena, Jio and Aloide] I_voting_barSwarm [Private; Utena, Jio and Aloide] I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Swarm [Private; Utena, Jio and Aloide] I_vote_lcapSwarm [Private; Utena, Jio and Aloide] I_voting_barSwarm [Private; Utena, Jio and Aloide] I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Swarm [Private; Utena, Jio and Aloide] EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Swarm [Private; Utena, Jio and Aloide] EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Swarm [Private; Utena, Jio and Aloide] EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Swarm [Private; Utena, Jio and Aloide] EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Swarm [Private; Utena, Jio and Aloide] EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Swarm [Private; Utena, Jio and Aloide] EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Swarm [Private; Utena, Jio and Aloide] EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Swarm [Private; Utena, Jio and Aloide] EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Swarm [Private; Utena, Jio and Aloide] EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Swarm [Private; Utena, Jio and Aloide]

3 posters

Go down

Swarm [Private; Utena, Jio and Aloide] Empty Swarm [Private; Utena, Jio and Aloide]

Post by Mikeh Tue May 26, 2009 7:26 pm

After about an hour of walking, the duo arrived Downtown. "...And so, You, Emanyeru Kouseitan'i and some kid named Sora, helped save the world during the merge. You help defeat the 'Pein' guy, right?" Jio said as he walked down the streets. Suddenly, it began to rain, the sound of it pelting against the ground seemed to annoy Jio, but he didn't show it that much. He kept his eyes on the road he walked upon, then he stopped.

"Kwwaarrrhhhh..!!"

A strange sound was heard, which put Jio on alert. "Shit..What the hell was that..?"

Last edited by Jio Freed on Tue May 26, 2009 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mikeh

Male
Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Swarm [Private; Utena, Jio and Aloide] Empty Re: Swarm [Private; Utena, Jio and Aloide]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 26, 2009 7:29 pm

I shrugged.

"I don't know, but I'm sure we can take it if it wants a fight right Jio?" I asked folding my arms behind my head. I nodded as I closed my eyes thinking.

"Well that was a long time ago, and my memory is still but fuzzy, but yea I seem to remember some of that. I think I did. And we won, and wooh was that tiring. Well, then may I ask where you're from?" I tilted my head as I looked around to see where that noise had came from.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Swarm [Private; Utena, Jio and Aloide] Empty Re: Swarm [Private; Utena, Jio and Aloide]

Post by Mikeh Tue May 26, 2009 7:44 pm

The roar of a chainsaws filled the area and footsteps could be heard. Out of the rubble of buildings and arising from the horizon, several creatures could be seen. Hundreds on Hundreds of them. They has pasty brown skin with black pupil-less eyes, along with chainsaws for left arms. They slowly walked toward Jio and Utena, letting out their deafening battle cries. Their chainsaws revved with each step they took.

"Shit." Jio looked around, he and Utena was surrounded. No way to run. He looked over to Utena from the corner of his eye, and muttered a couple words.
"Hope you know how to fight.." The '666' mark on his left palm began to slow and he held his palm out toward the monsters. Suddenly, a heavy win blew out of his hand, knocking over and tearing apart the creatures from the pressure. Jio then looked at his palm and thought. I can't keep doing that forever..

His eyes widen and he felt to his knees, clutching his heart with his left hand. His hair began to flash white in and out. Suddenly, a pressure filled the area, and crushed the monsters, which were quickly replaced with new ones. A large amount of killing intent filled the area, and Jio began to groan in pain.

Mikeh

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyxion K. Charius Tue May 26, 2009 10:15 pm

High up above on a skyscraper above he'd watch the duo in an attempt to observe there fighting nature and capabilities.He'd smirk and watch as more creatures attempt to surround and attack them maybe even eat them.He'd sit on the edge of the building continuing to observe there presence.

Scyxion K. Charius

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeh Tue May 26, 2009 10:25 pm

Jio then stood up abruptly and looked up at the sky, screaming at the top of his lungs. "GRRAAAHHH!!!" His eyes were a red color and his hair was as pale as his skin. A strange sign appeared on his forehead, it seemed to say 'VI6' but, in some strange language, it already read '666'. The number of the beast. Suddenly, strange black feathery tentacles reached out of his back.
"I'm free.."

Jio's voice seemed to a bit deeper and he looked to be a bit mature. The creatures stared at the boy for a while, before charging toward him. Jio couldn't help but to smirk as his tentacles just whip through the air, cutting through every single of them. "Ehehahahaha.."

Mikeh

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyxion K. Charius Tue May 26, 2009 10:39 pm

He'd watch with a slight smile across his face in the form of a sneer as he watched the blood shed happen before his very eyes.He'd then snap his fingers as the rain became blights of wind light and fall in place of the rain around,near and above both Jio and Utena.

Scyxion K. Charius

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeh Wed May 27, 2009 3:40 pm

Jio's red eyes quickly focused on the man as he came into view. He looked up at the man, a demonic sneer on his face. "Who might you be..?" He muttered as the tentacles began to whip and rage around, slashing away the creatures.

Mikeh

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed May 27, 2009 4:48 pm

I looked to Jio in wonder, and confusion as to what just happened. Though I decided to play it cool.

"Uh, thanks for wiping out all the monsters. Yea, I can fight, I just don't really by nature. But, I will if I have to, and two things. One if you're ever in pain, I can heal you.. and two, we could've flown.. I think I know, a spell called Lumen Penna, which is latin for Light Wings, if I'm correct. But, yea.. " I look around determined as I sense something.

"Hm.." I said as I began to chant this spell quietly. "Darkness beyond the darkest pitch, twilight from crimson blood that flows... buried in the stream of time is where your power grows. I pledge myself to thee, swear myself to thee, let the fools who stand before me, be destroyed by the power you and I possess." I cast the Dragon Slave, basically destroying any evil creature in that forest area ahead of us with intense power. I turned my head to face the boy who was watching us.

"And you are?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyxion K. Charius Wed May 27, 2009 5:06 pm

He'd blink as hey wondered who they were talking to as he was high up on top of a building sitting at the edge.He'd then frown about thinking the were crazy or had imaginary friends and then continued to observe them.

Scyxion K. Charius

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeh Wed May 27, 2009 5:24 pm

Jio then looked up at the man sitting on the building, although he could barely see him, he could sense his power. "I'm talking to you.." Jio said, chuckling evilly for a second. He closed his eyes and sighed, shaking his head. "I suggest you get out of here kid.." Jio muttered as he opened his eyes, staring up at the man. "Now."

Mikeh

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed May 27, 2009 5:56 pm

I watched the conflict ascend quickly, I know I should probably calm it, but I decided to see how far it went before doing anything so fast.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyxion K. Charius Wed May 27, 2009 9:22 pm

He'd close his eyes for a but and continues to smirk then folds his arms. "I have absolutely nothing to say to you but you guys are nice entertainment for my boredom so carry on." He'd stand up and turn around and started to walk to the edge of the building to leap off of it to another building and sat there to continue his observation of their talents.

Scyxion K. Charius

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeh Wed May 27, 2009 9:24 pm

A tentacle shot toward the building, cutting straight through it, and knocking it down. "I said leave, kid."

Mikeh

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyxion K. Charius Wed May 27, 2009 9:29 pm

He'd leap backwards into the air as the building fell into a direction.He would then land and crash onto it from the side change its course of direction towards Jio and then down the slanted side towards him as well.While he did this he'd grip Senoki's hilt as a sadistic smile came across his face showing sharp teeth, He'd crash his blade into the falling building and flooded it so its descent would increase.

Scyxion K. Charius

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeh Wed May 27, 2009 9:40 pm

Jio's eyes flashed as a sadistic smile was drawn on his face. "My first real kill.." He said as his white hair frizzed up. Suddenly, he held his left hand out and released a strong force, smashing the rock to pieces. He then groaned as the tentacles retracted into his back and black feathery wings grew in its place. He then smirked as the building he just smashed down as being flooded.

"Apparently..you don't know who am I.." Jio smirked as his wings flapped, allowing him to ascend into the air. Suddenly, the ground began to shake and large cracks appeared into the ground. They opened up and magma seemed to spew out of the cracks, as Jio crackled like a mad man. He then looked Aloide dead in the eye, smirking deviously.

"I am Satan."

Mikeh

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed May 27, 2009 9:54 pm

"Guys please calm down. I don't want any tension between you two... now if you would kindly tell us your name and run along please?" I laughed nervously, folding my arms behind my head. And then looked to see Jio demon seed.

"J-Jio what's going on? I wanna know, please calm down there is no reason to fight, I'm sure we should and can work this out one way or another with him. You don't have to kill people to get what you want." I said begging him slightly and trying to calm the tension.

"I'll stand by your side, but when there is no reason to fight I shall not. It isn't right." I said explaining myself honestly and completely, not daring to touch him, for he would turn on me.

Last edited by Utena Tenjou on Wed May 27, 2009 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyxion K. Charius Wed May 27, 2009 10:06 pm

He'd leap into the air onto another another building and starts to scale up the walls and windows of it and pushed off the center of the building gain momentum and forced himself towards Jio and constantly spins with Senoki in hand and tries to slash and cut at him.

Scyxion K. Charius

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeh Wed May 27, 2009 10:09 pm

Jio, or Satan, held his left hand out. Suddenly the '666' mark began to glow and a wave of invisible energy shot out toward the man. The force was powerful enough to stop him, even if it didn't, it would slow him down. "Hmph.." Out of the corner of his eye, he glared at Utena. "Shut up, or you're next."

Mikeh

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyxion K. Charius Wed May 27, 2009 10:18 pm

He'd use the force of the attack and constantly spin in the same direction and started to spin faster making a small hurricane and continues to advance towards Jio at an increased pace.

Scyxion K. Charius

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeh Wed May 27, 2009 11:11 pm

Jio then dove toward the ground, which was pretty much break apart and lava was spewing up everywhere. He managed to fly past the lava geysers, smirking. "Come and catch me." He muttered as he he flew a bit closer to the ground, often glancing back to his opponent to check if he was following him. He then looked forward, only to spot a large building. "Hmph." He flew into the building and waited.

Mikeh

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 28, 2009 5:15 pm

I looked back at him somewhat scared, but not really. I had hoped he wouldn't kill me, and I knew that there was no peace that could come of this, and so I decided to sit back and watch the fight.

"This is getting interesting actually.." I said to myself, watching with my sword still strapped to my back, and cheering Jio on in my mind to myself. I held my book of spells to which I was learning from under my arm, and sat there amused.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down