MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
~Kai Kouseitan'i: Swift Fox~ [DONE] I_vote_lcap~Kai Kouseitan'i: Swift Fox~ [DONE] I_voting_bar~Kai Kouseitan'i: Swift Fox~ [DONE] I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
~Kai Kouseitan'i: Swift Fox~ [DONE] I_vote_lcap~Kai Kouseitan'i: Swift Fox~ [DONE] I_voting_bar~Kai Kouseitan'i: Swift Fox~ [DONE] I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
~Kai Kouseitan'i: Swift Fox~ [DONE] EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
~Kai Kouseitan'i: Swift Fox~ [DONE] EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
~Kai Kouseitan'i: Swift Fox~ [DONE] EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
~Kai Kouseitan'i: Swift Fox~ [DONE] EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
~Kai Kouseitan'i: Swift Fox~ [DONE] EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
~Kai Kouseitan'i: Swift Fox~ [DONE] EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
~Kai Kouseitan'i: Swift Fox~ [DONE] EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
~Kai Kouseitan'i: Swift Fox~ [DONE] EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
~Kai Kouseitan'i: Swift Fox~ [DONE] EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

~Kai Kouseitan'i: Swift Fox~ [DONE]

2 posters

Go down

~Kai Kouseitan'i: Swift Fox~ [DONE] Empty ~Kai Kouseitan'i: Swift Fox~ [DONE]

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:15 pm

Name: Kouseitan’i Kai

D.O.B: April 18, 1993

Blood Trait: Kouseitan’I – Demon Fox Elementalist

FactionRegen

Classification: -

City:Wanderer, although an ex Tokyo resident. Kai had abandoned his city after joining the Regen.

Alignment: Kai is bad, but deep within himself, he is good.

Appearance:

Without Hooded Cloak: Avatar

With Hooded Cloak:
Spoiler:

Personality: Kai Kouseitan’I had a cruel type of personality, having a hatred for humans. He doesn’t like anyone but his comrades, which include the members of the Regen. When around women, Kai seems to have sympathy for them. The reason is because he doesn’t like to harm females, it’s against his morals. Other than that, he has a passion for destroying the humans who don’t deserve to live, excluding females.

History:

Specialty: Kai specializes in Ninjutsu, Illusions, Kenjutsu, and Elemental Energy.

Techniques:

Elements: Hellfire, Darkness, Lightning

Weapons/items:
Final Advents – The final advents are blades made of Kai’s dark matter which he possesses, with these blades, his defense is one of the best defenses in the world. The blades are controlled using telekinesis. When activating the defense, the blades will rotate around Kai.

Shadow Cutter – The shadow cutter is Kai’s main weapon, a katana with black metal said to act in sync with his lightning elemental affinity. Lightning will surround the metal of the katana and create a saber like blade with the ability to cut through metal.

Goals: He hopes to conquer the world alongside the Regen.

Last edited by Kai Kouseitan'i on Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

~Kai Kouseitan'i: Swift Fox~ [DONE] Empty Re: ~Kai Kouseitan'i: Swift Fox~ [DONE]

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:05 pm

Hellfire Techniques:

Bachiatari Hidama – Cursed Fireball
Range: close (0m ~ 5m) mid (5m ~ 10m) far (10m ~ 15m)
Type: Attack
Bachiatari Hidama is a technique utilizing the Hellfire element. The user will perform a set of hand seals, storing up their elemental energy in their abdomen while inhaling the air. Once they seem to be bloated, the ninja will release black fire which will then form into a sphere, waiting to incinerate anything in its path.

Haruka Seken no Doragon – Dragon of the Distant World
Haruka Seken no Doragon is a technique utilizing the Hellfire element. The user will perform hand seals and expel the black flames that are unique to the Kouseitan’i. Burning wildly, the flames will form into a massive sized dragon that will strike down on the user’s opponent.

Oni Kaen – Demon Blaze
Oni Kaen is a technique utilizing the Hellfire element. The user will perform a set of hand seals and release a wave of black fire at their opponent.

Endai Doragon no Jutsu – Grand Dragon Technique
Endai Kaen is a technique utilizing the Hellfire element. The user will perform hand seals and expel massive sized black fire dragon heads. They can fire multiple heads at a time if they want.

Lightning Techniques:

Chidori – Thousand Birds
Range: close (0m ~ 5m)
Chidori is a technique utilizing the Lightning element. The user will perform quick set of hand seals and channel lightning chakra to their left hand, encasing it in electricity moments after. Once completing that step, the user will then attack with excellent speed and agility, striking their opponent down with their hand. Kai’s chidori emits gray lightning, not blue.

Dageki Myakuhaku – Shock Pulse
Range: close (0m ~ 5m) mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Attack, Defense
Dageki Myakuhaku is a technique utilizing the Lightning element. The user will perform hand seals and send an electrical impulse throughout the area with the users body being the source.

Reza Hitoame – Laser Shower
Reza Hitoame is a technique utilizing the Lightning element and some of Kai’s energy. The user will channel lightning chakra throughout his right arm, encasing his hand in lightning afterwards. From the tip of his fingers, they will then fire beams of the superheated lighting and energy, causing explosions on impact that release electrical currents.

Sen Benso – Beam Defense
Sen Benso is a technique utilizing the Lightning element. The user will encase their hand in lightning chakra, sending a beam of lightning that will spread out and create a barrier of the superheated lightning that will defend the user from incoming attacks.

Dark Techniques:

Kusarihateru Shikon – Corrupt Fang
Kusarihateru Shikon is a technique utilizing the Lightning element. The user will perform hand seals and cause tendrils made from darkness to launch from the ground and attack the user’s opponent. These tendrils, can easily impale any human body.

Kage Houshi – Dark Spore
Kurai Houshi is a technique utilizing the Dark element. The user will perform hand seals, causing spherical shaped dark matter to emerge from darkness. These orbs are attracted to the chakra or energy of others, excluding the user. As a result, they begin to latch onto the body of the opponent and begin decaying the flesh of the person and absorb chakra.

Kage Yusou – Shadow Transport
Type: Supplementary
Kage Housh is a technique utilizing the Dark element. The user will both have the option of leaping into a shadow or darkness, and begin traveling throughout the realm of shadow, having the ability to emerge from any shadow or darkness body.

Soukei Ankoku – Total Darkness
Soukei Ankoku is a technique utilizing the Dark element. The user will perform a set of hand seals and release dark matter in the form of a liquid from their gullet. The darkness will begin to spread over the area and rise into the air, creating a dome of darkness in which the user and the opponent will be trapped within.

Shinjinbukai Kujiku – Godly Crush
Range: -
Shinjinbukai Kujiku is a technique utilizing the Dark element. The user will perform hand seals and manipulate the darkness in the area, directing it towards the opponent until it fully surrounds them and encases them, creating a coffin made of darkness. Afterwards, the user will clench their fist, causing the darkness to compact whatever is trapped inside to the death.

Last edited by Kai T. Kouseitan'i on Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

~Kai Kouseitan'i: Swift Fox~ [DONE] Empty Re: ~Kai Kouseitan'i: Swift Fox~ [DONE]

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:34 pm

Background:

Kai Kouseitan’I, which was the name his father had given him moments after exiting the womb of Tenshi Kouseitan’I, his mother. He was a healthy looking child, the third born of all the children. Kai was an unusual infant, he didn’t let out one single cry when he had been conceived. His father knew that he would be a strong Kouseitan’I, one that would become a successful warrior in the future. As years passed, the boy had received training from both his father and his older brother Aloide. The Kouseitan’I were always known for beginning the dangerous life of a shinobi at a young age, it was in there blood. For days, months, he was taught basic fighting styles; even entering in a local junior martial arts tournament in Yamigakure at the age of seven and reaching the finals, only to lose to his brother Aloide. That, however, did not bring Kai down; he trained and trained, gaining more strength and knowledge at the same time.

Several years later, when Kai turned the age of ten, he was initiated in the Academy of Yamigakure. Unlike most of his classmates, he was much more skilled in the arts of shinobi, mastering the three basic ninjutsu techniques even before become an academy student. Eventually, Kai would rank in the top five of his whole school and graduate. Now eleven years old, the boy was now a Genin; the first step had been achieved. Unfortunately, what Kai did not know, was that a Kouseitan’I would have to endure a dangerous training session after becoming a Genin, almost like a test. Emanyeru had sent him to survive alone in the shadow realms for more than two months. This tested Kai to see if he was truly worthy of learning more from his father. Months passed by, Kai had struggled to survive in the wastelands of the Shadow realm where beasts unknown to man resided. Luckily, the boy managed to survive, exiting the realm when he turned twelve. Once returning from the test, Kai was just in time to enter in the Chuunin exams, which he did, along with his brothers Aloide and Obito. He’d pass with ease, and so would his brothers.

As time progressed, Yamigakure had been in deep turmoil. A civil war had arisen; rebels and the Shadow Knight Empire had battle each other in the village of Yamigakure. It ended with the Shadow Knights being the victors, but the village had been destroyed as a result. Kai and his family were forced to travel across the lands, searching far and wide for a new site for the Empire. Emanyeru had decided to forget about creating a new Empire, there was no point. In fact he had better plans for the Kouseitan’I and others who wished to join. But in order for it to go into effect, he required his children to become stronger; he had then vanished, leaving his children and wife alone. For four years, Kai was without a father, left to train endlessly until he had become stronger. He had developed the true Kouseitan’I power, now able to topple trees with his sheer physical strength…Finally, Emanyeru had returned, only to find his children older, stronger, and much wiser. The perfect recruits for Regen, a new organization with the goal to conquer the world; Kai had become a member, earning the title, “Swift Fox”, due to his excellent agility and speed. None know of the organizations intentions, but they do know that Kai is a member and a dangerous one to add to that.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:50 pm

Approved
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1286

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:45 pm

Other Techniques:

Kitsune Hengen – Fox Transformation
Type: Special Bloodline
Kitsune Hengen is a technique unique to most of the Kouseitan’i clan. They will have the option to transform into a small fox that can levitate, almost taking a spirit like form that can enter the bodies of humans and control them, or transform into a large menacing fox demon that can raise destruction. It’s tails having the power to topple trees and crush boulders and it’s teeth as sharp as the blades held by samurai. Not to mention that the beast’s claws are filled with bacteria that can easily cause gangrene if a person is scratched. This is the last stage of the transformation however, when starting the demon transformation; the Kouseitan’i will go through stages where the Youkai begins surrounding the body. (Similar to the Jinchuuriki transformation.)

Kyouhakuteki Bakuha – Menacing Blast
Range: close (0m ~ 5m) mid (5m ~ 10m) far (10m ~ 15m+)
Type: Special Bloodline
Kyouhakuteki Bakuha is a special technique utilized by certain Kouseitan’I members. Once in their Kitsune form, the Kouseitan’I will charge their Youkai just outside of their mouth, forming a small sphere. After fully taking it’s spherical shape, the Kitsune will open its mouth and roar, causing the sphere to blast outwards in a beam like shape, destroying everything in its path.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:19 pm

Honzen Keigoku – Natural Punishment
Honzen Keigoku is a special technique utilized by Kai Kouseitan’i. The user will perform simple hand seals and slam their palm on the opponent’s body. Kai’s chakra will channel throughout the opponent’s chakra system and transform them into any type of animal. They will stay in that form forever, unless Kai chooses to transform them back.

Kurai Bunshin no Jutsu – Dark Clone Technique
Kurai Bunshin is a technique utilizing the Dark element. The user will create a clone of themselves made of dark matter. If the user chooses, they can detonate their clone, causing it to explode into a dark cloud that eats at any object that it comes in contact with.

Ryoushi Baria – Quantum Barrier
Ryoushi Baria is a technique utilizing Zero Point Energy. The user will perform hand seals, causing the vacuum energy to develop around the user and shield them from any incoming attack. All attacks will be repelled by the quantum force.

Last edited by Kai T. Kouseitan'i on Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:57 pm

Mousetsu Karada no Jutsu – False Body Technique
Mousetsu Karada no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Kai Kouseitan’i. The ninja will take the shape and appearance of a nearby object. In that form, they will sound/speak like the object they shape shifted into.

Seikitai Touei – Astral Body Projection
Seikitai Touei is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Kai Kouseitan’i. The ninja will create a virtual transparent form of themselves, sending it to any part in the world they choose.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum