MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Seth The Forgotten Kouseitan'i... I_vote_lcapSeth The Forgotten Kouseitan'i... I_voting_barSeth The Forgotten Kouseitan'i... I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Seth The Forgotten Kouseitan'i... I_vote_lcapSeth The Forgotten Kouseitan'i... I_voting_barSeth The Forgotten Kouseitan'i... I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Seth The Forgotten Kouseitan'i... EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Seth The Forgotten Kouseitan'i... EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Seth The Forgotten Kouseitan'i... EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Seth The Forgotten Kouseitan'i... EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Seth The Forgotten Kouseitan'i... EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Seth The Forgotten Kouseitan'i... EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Seth The Forgotten Kouseitan'i... EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Seth The Forgotten Kouseitan'i... EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Seth The Forgotten Kouseitan'i... EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Seth The Forgotten Kouseitan'i...

3 posters

Go down

Seth The Forgotten Kouseitan'i... Empty Seth The Forgotten Kouseitan'i...

Post by Seth Kouseitan'i Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:34 am

Name: Seth Kouseitan'i ( Kai - Mountain Nickname )

D.O.B: 15th Sep

Blood Trait: Kouseitan’I – Demon Fox Elementalist

Faction None.

Classification: --

City: --

Alignment: Evil

Appearance: Dark skin and very tone teen, he dosent like to wear tops or shoes, he has long black hair and long nails and black spots on his skin in some places. His eyes are yellow and living in the mountains turn him to a werwolf type fighter, the reason why he has fangs and he also has a black fox tail.

Personality: Hes quiet, and lets his eyes do the talking, cross with him and he would kill, hes still untamed because of the nature he lived in but is able to talk like normal.

History: Seth can remember nothing of the past due to his living in the mountains, hes a person that 'lives for tomorrow'. He keeps thinking about the word 'kouseitan'i' it was his family name, so he set off traveling around the world to find his background his real home, hes countered many ememies on his travel and he showed them no mercy, even at his young age he still has common sense when it comes to some sitsuation. Many months he heard of names ... they were from his family so he went to seek them out.

Speciality: Hand to Hand combat, Speed, Strenght, immune to close combat damage.

Techniques:

Name: Darkness Aura
Range: All
Type: Power Up
Description: The user powers up as his body emits a black blinding aura that is very spiky in appearance like lightning, it boosts the general stats of the user but using it for too long would make the user very tired.
Low Ranked Fighter - 25% x2 strength, speed , willpower, defence.
Advanced Fighter - 50% x4 strength, speed , willpower, defence.
Highly Skilled Fighter - 75% x6 strength, speed , willpower, defence.
Advanced Warrior - 100% x8 strength, speed , willpower, defence.
Master - 125% x10 strength, speed , willpower, defence.

Name: Darkness Style Fist
Type: Offensive
Description: The user would stand up straight as their left arm is straight in front of then and the palm is open, and the right arm is straight outwards by the side in the same style. This style is use for counter attacks mainly; it can counter punches and kicks from all angles but not grapple attacks. This works only for the front, right and left side of the user.

Name: Smog
Type: Offensive
Description: The user has its own flash step move where the user would think where they would want to go and teleport there and when they vanish they leave a black patch in their current position, but it must be seen in the users vision, this takes mind control and stamina, this flash step is very useful.

Elements: Darkness, Lightning.

Weapons/items: None

Goals: To find his family.

Last edited by Seth Kouseitan'i on Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Seth Kouseitan'i

Male
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-03-09

Back to top Go down

Seth The Forgotten Kouseitan'i... Empty Re: Seth The Forgotten Kouseitan'i...

Post by Seth Kouseitan'i Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:21 am

Is it approved...

Seth Kouseitan'i

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Venenum Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:49 pm

did eman say you could have his last name?

Venus Venenum

Female
Number of posts : 564
Dating : No one single babeh ;)
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Kouseitan'i Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:28 am

Yeah.......

Seth Kouseitan'i

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:35 pm

I gave him permission Yumi
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1286
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Kouseitan'i Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:45 pm

so im approved now thanks......

Seth Kouseitan'i

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down