MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Storm Fist I_vote_lcapStorm Fist I_voting_barStorm Fist I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Storm Fist EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Storm Fist EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Storm Fist EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Storm Fist EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Storm Fist EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Storm Fist EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Storm Fist EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Storm Fist EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Storm Fist EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Storm Fist

2 posters

Go down

Storm Fist Empty Storm Fist

Post by Ulric Magnus Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:37 pm

Name: Wilhelm Grohe, Storm Fist

D.O.B: January 22

Blood Trait: None

Faction Shadow Knights

Classification: Semi-Pro

City: Nagasaki

Alignment: Neutral

Appearance:
http://www.success.co.il/knowledge/images/Wanderer-above-the-Mists-Friedrich.jpg
Wilhelm is average height at 6’ 2” and average weight at 200 pounds all muscle. He has flaming red hair which is constantly sticking up at odd angles and dark green eyes which survey the world with curiosity or devour an entire bowl of ramen by themselves before the hands with the utensils can get there. Wilhelm’s face and body are covered in the scars from his job as mercenary bodyguard. He has one long thing scar across his neck, several small crisscross scars on his forehead and cheeks, arrow wounds, sword slashes, and spear gouges tell a life of hardship across his stomach, chest, and back.

His clothing is somewhat unusual long dark green pants, a dark green overcoat, black dress shoes, a white dress shirt with a black vest, and a black bow tie. Wilhelm is not only fashionable, but looks like no other ninja out there. He more resembles an eccentric business man, then a missing ninja. This attire has allowed Wilhelm to go to any country with only a cursory glance, it also has helped him avoid any bounty hunters, since the only pictures that his former villages has are when he was in ninja gear.

Personality: Wilhelm is unshakably calm. You could toss him into a fire and he will not sweat. This calm has served him well through his years, it has provided him with an immeasurable amount of patience and knowledge, even while being chased by a team of hunter nin Wilhelm was able to casually escape them, though he did have to injure one, leaving the ninja unconscious with several hundred volts of electricity going through his body. He does not believe in unnecessary death, it becomes too much of a problem and is inefficient to take out five people when only two are needed. Along with being calm, Wilhelm is a somewhat cheerful person and can often be found whistling an old sea chantey or some old classical music by Bach or Mozart. Wilhelm has one obsession in life and that is ramen. He will literally walk for months to get to a new place with ramen. He will brave hordes of bounty hunters and avenging ninja just to taste the newest ramen out there. It is a safe bet that Wilhelm has done exactly that, bursting into a ramen shop’s kitchen through the back door and on his way out through a wall, grab a bowl of ramen. This would be his one natural weakness, but Wilhelm just can’t help it. Ramen is Life.

History: Grohe is an unknown quality. His existence is an unknown. There are no known records since the building that housed them was burned down in Germany and the Japanese police could not figure out who he was anyways, since they would have to access the BKA files or Stasi files.

Speciality: Taijutsu/Ninjutsu

Techniques:

Name of Jutsu: Bolt Style
Range: Touch
Type of Jutsu: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu
Users: Wilhelm Grohe
Element Affinity: Lightning
Training Link: N/A

Description: This is Grohe’s distinctive fighting style. He charges up lightning within his body and during his attack he unleashes the lightning stored up to get some extra power behind his blows. It’s all brutality from there punches, kicks, knee attacks to the groin and stomach, finger lunges to the eyes and throat, elbow shots to the face, head butts. Anything and everything goes. The attacking power comes from counters, you attack him and you unleash his madness. These attacks will cause paralysis in parts of the body which are hit three times, require no hand-signs, and pack around a hundred volts of lightning.

Weakness: Not long range.

Name of Jutsu: Discharge
Range: 5 feet or closer
Type of Jutsu: Ninjutsu

Description: This jutsu releases the lightning stored in any part of the body in a concussive blast which depending on the charge will either send an opponent flying or blow a huge hole in the wall. It does not require any hand-signs as long there is lightning stored somewhere in the body. It requires 3 posts to fully charge up for maximum effect and it requires Grohe to be within 5 feet for his opponent to feel the blast, anything outside of that range will simply dissipate before the concussive blast has an effect.

Weakness: Takes 3 posts to charge and must be within 5 feet.

Name of Jutsu: Flash Step
Range: 10 feet
Type of Jutsu: Ninjutsu/Supplementary

Description: Flash Step requires no hand signs, just a sudden flow of lightning chakra to the feet which causes the user to move 10 feet instantly and no farther. Any physical attack used with this jutsu will have 5 times the power. This is Grohe’s answer to the Shunshin and to medium to short range projectile attacks or ninjutsu. It allows Grohe to close in quickly before his opponent can attack. Unfortunately he can only move ten feet in that instant, leaving him at a disadvantage to a longer range attack.

Weakness: Can only move ten feet in a single direction.

Name of Jutsu: Reflex Defense
Range: None
Type of Jutsu: Ninjutsu/Supplementary

Description: Much like Flash Step which sends a sudden flow of lightning chakra to the feet, this jutsu sends that flow to the arms and hands. The flow chakra increase the user’s reflex speed to almost three times as fast. This speed allows the user to pick projectiles out of the air, block and counter taijutsu moves, and even intercept hand signs in motion if the opponent is close enough. This comes at a cost it takes 4 posts to store enough lightning for it and the speed increase only lasts for the post which it is used in.

Weakness: Takes 4 posts to charge up and only lasts a single post.

Name of Jutsu: White Crane
Range: Touch
Type of Jutsu: Taijutsu
Element Affinity: None

Description: Major characteristics of this style include wide-armed, wing-like movements, high kicking, and the crane's beak, a hand weapon made by joining the fingertips firmly. The crane's beak, formed by contacting the thumb with all four fingers to make pinpoint strikes, and the crane's wing, a finger rake. As the defender physically evades an assault, the torso turns with force that accelerates the force of a strike, making even minor contacts painful to the opponent. Furthermore, evasive footwork forces the opponent to work harder to target in on the user, who in turn has the opportunity to tire his opponent before launching a definitive counterattack.

Weakness: Is useless at any range other than long range and requires contact to be of use.

Name of Jutsu: Changquan - Long Fist
Type of Jutsu: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu

Description: This jutsu generates a phantom projection of the user’s fist as he throws a punch. In essence, the person and anyone looking at the punch will see the user’s arm stretch out unnaturally far as if he was going to punch his opponent from afar. It is not a genjutsu for the simple fact that it does not affect reality in any way. This jutsu is all about perception; the person looking directly on at the punch will most likely think he was going to get hit, while the person looking from the side will notice the discrepancies between the phantom punch and the real one which was way out of range.

Weakness: It does no damage.

Name of Jutsu: Ditangquan - Ground-Prone Fist

Description: Normally used with a distraction, this jutsu has the user fast roll to his opponent as he or she is distracted then as he stops right below them, the user then launches upward in a vicious uppercut from the ground, using the full force of his legs and feet to put as much force behind the blow as possible. If the opponent is hit with this attack, it will literally send the person flying straight up for about 5 feet, unconscious is the normal after affect of the punch. If the uppercut misses the user continues to go up for about 10 feet and then begins to fall to the ground.

Weakness: Requires a distraction to work, for the most part.

Name of Jutsu: Fanziquan - Overturning Fist
Range: 15 feet

Description: The start of this jutsu is a giant leap either into the air at an angle to attack a distance or to launch oneself vertically in the air to get above an opponent. In the downward slope of the attack, the user will spin his body and then using the force of that spin will time a back-handed blow to land on the head. The knuckles of the fist are the main point of force to increase the amount pressure at the point and therefore the damage from that blow. It is designed to break necks or knock someone unconscious.

Weakness: The timing can be screwed up, the leap can be interrupted, and anything could happen while in mid-jump.

Name of Jutsu: Choi Kwang-Do
Range: 4 feet

Description: A fluid technique of fighting. It requires the user to use almost or all of his chakra. It takes at least 45% of his chakra store for minimal damage and 100% for maximum. The user then uses that absorbed stamina to generate lightning speed and extends his body outward to the tips of the striking fingers which can hit either the stomach, head, or throat to cause severe internal bleeding. This is a finisher move and the user would be wise to use this carefully. The minimum amount of damage will cause organs to rupture and the maximum damage will utterly destroy every single organ in the body.

Weakness: The minimum damage can only be used twice, the maximum once and will cause instant unconsciousness in the user once used.

Elements: Lightning

Weapons/items: None

Goals: Find the best ramen ever, along with a more far reaching plan which he shall not reveal.

Ulric Magnus

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Back to top Go down

Storm Fist Empty Re: Storm Fist

Post by Feb 30th Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:08 pm

Approved
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male